May 13, 2024, 05:12:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 527467 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: May 27, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »

Here's to hoping we have more witnesses than sidebars tomorrow!     (a girl can hope!)

See ya in the am monks! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: May 27, 2011, 05:15:43 PM »

Casey Anthony News13
Tony isn't looking over at #CaseyAnthony today but she is looking at him. -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

No, hes not he was looking at the sidebar, shes staring him down with the stink eye & now conferring with the other attorney, the jury has to see how overbearing she is even with her defense attorneys.

Does Casey have flees?

Yes.
I think the proper term is crabs.    

LOL..That is exactly what I was thinking..scabbies...nothing a bath in lysol tonight won't cure.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: May 27, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »

Fire Sunny Hoskins

She is beyond annoying with her stupidity.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: May 27, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »

I'm sorry..the phone rang..WHY is this over for today?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: May 27, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »

IRS Says Casey Owes $68,000 In Back Taxes

::snipping2::

The lien dates back to 2008, the year she first went to jail on a first-degree murder charge. That's the same year ABC news paid $200,000 for Anthony family home videos.
It is unknown if that payment generated the big tax bill

http://www.wftv.com/news/28048740/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: May 27, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »

RAW VIDEO: George, Cindy, Lee Anthony Outside Courthouse 05/27
Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial began on Friday, and Cindy, George and Lee Anthony were outside the courthouse. (05/27/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28051750/index.html
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1566 on: May 27, 2011, 05:17:24 PM »

To me it seemed like Judge Perry says, "then, why didn't she kill her parents?" as in JUST LIKE SHE KILLED HER BABY.  I have to hear it again to see exactly what he said.  There isn't very many people she didn't tell she was getting George and Cindy's house.  Where did she think they were gonna go?  She went so far as to let Amy change her mailing address.  Was she always just walking down a hallway like at Universal till she had to change her story?

How is the defense gonna get past the fact that she told Amy how bad her car smelled way before George and Cindy found the car?  Did she tell anyone besides Amy that George ran over a squirrel in her car and she found it plastered on the frame? 

I think Casey is still walking down a hallway and she just keeps making turns when she has to and now she has a whole defense team helping her find the way.  That day in the hallway at Universal always gives me the chills, where in the world did she think she was going?  She is so crazy, she has surpassed the Mad Hatter.  I just pray that the jury can see just how crazy she is and makes her finally come to the end of the hallway.

Justice for Caylee.  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »

That was a big win for the defense. I do not get why JP is not allowing this. This shows why and even says in a couple days you can come here and do what ever you want. I don't think it is fair that the defense is allowed to say other people helped kill or get rid of Caylee and the state can not ask question regarding that. They cannot tell the jury she stole. They are not going to ask TL about the secret. Why are they protecting Casey?

Agreed!!  I wonder what the jury will think when all is said and done and they make their decision, then have access online to all the stuff that wasn't allowed in for them to see/hear.  Will they be pizzed to find all that was withheld?  Would they have voted differently in the end?  I just don't think this is fair... to withhold anything.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »

I believe they are reading these IM's in the back...and laughing their asses off  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »

Hmm wonder if I can sue Casey and Baez for getting a wider..and roots growing out of my ass ?   
<I am not a sue kinda person.. trust me.. but I did gain a few ounds which I did need.. LOL>

LOL

My laundry is way behind...but my computer desk just got a good cleaning and organizing while I sat here. Hasn't been this organized in a while.
::MonkeyHaHa::I've been doing laundry during recess, sidebars and I ran to get my cat's meds on lunch hour.  Now I've decided to go on a Casey Diet....I put on 10 lbs when all this broke in 2008 and now it's time to get it off...will be dieting and exercising while watching the trial...I hope in 6-8 weeks I will be a skinner verge of myself! (I've got 50lbs to lose)
Good Luck bikerbev.

I was thinking I should rig up an exercise bike to power my puter while I sit on my arse all day watching the trial, save money lose fat...we'll all look good and kc, NOT!

LOL..as long as this trial goes on, if you had that set up to run your puter you'd be dead from cycling. You gave me a good idea though...I'm going to use my fitness ball tomorrow... maybe help tone up the hips and then do like Bev, run in between side bars to the laundry room and back... ought to help me lose a few lbs too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: May 27, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »

Perry talking to the jury.

He is so good to them. I love that about him.

Wonderful capture brandi!!  He has great respect for juries (unlike Andrea Lyons.)  Especially jurors who give up so much to fulfill this duty.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: May 27, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »

I believe they are reading these IM's in the back...and laughing their asses off  Monkey Devil!

Oh, lol, thanks.
They might as well read the ones from Tony R while they're at it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 27, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »

Casey Anthony News13
Judge reminds jurors not to be up too late bc they have court in the morning. One juror-a school teacher- thanks the judge on behalf of jury

He might just be the jury foreman

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: May 27, 2011, 05:24:39 PM »

To me it seemed like Judge Perry says, "then, why didn't she kill her parents?" as in JUST LIKE SHE KILLED HER BABY.  I have to hear it again to see exactly what he said.  There isn't very many people she didn't tell she was getting George and Cindy's house.  Where did she think they were gonna go?  She went so far as to let Amy change her mailing address.  Was she always just walking down a hallway like at Universal till she had to change her story?

How is the defense gonna get past the fact that she told Amy how bad her car smelled way before George and Cindy found the car?  Did she tell anyone besides Amy that George ran over a squirrel in her car and she found it plastered on the frame? 

I think Casey is still walking down a hallway and she just keeps making turns when she has to and now she has a whole defense team helping her find the way.  That day in the hallway at Universal always gives me the chills, where in the world did she think she was going?  She is so crazy, she has surpassed the Mad Hatter.  I just pray that the jury can see just how crazy she is and makes her finally come to the end of the hallway.

Always in that hallway...I think so. She's so self serving and also stupid... and found a lawyer just like her.

Praying right along with ya' Magic.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: May 27, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »

EXCELLANT POST MAGIC!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: May 27, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »

Magic... I am one of those working monkeys who owes you a great big thank you!! You have no idea how helpful your posts have been!   

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: May 27, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!
Ok, maybe my post got lost in the fray? So I googled it myself and found this:

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

But when George and Cindy Anthony went to pick up the car from the impound lot after it had sat there for two weeks, Cindy Anthony confided in Huizenga because she hadn't talked to her granddaughter or daughter for one month that "they were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

For those who smelled the car, Cindy Anthony said it smelled like something died ... without even opening the trunk.

Lee Anthony described the smell as "atrocious ... it hit you like a wave."

He first smelled the car airing out in the family garage on July 15, which was the night Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report Caylee missing.

He told investigators he confronted his sister and told her officers would demand she lead them to Caylee.

Read more:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17546432/detail.html

Now does anyone know is this going to be admitted, or not? Has it come up yet? Sorry, I haven't followed the case most recently. I have only come back to it since the trial started up. Have forgotten lots of things, but some of it is coming back.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: May 27, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »

Casey Anthony News13
Tony isn't looking over at #CaseyAnthony today but she is looking at him. -fell

No, hes not he was looking at the sidebar, shes staring him down with the stink eye & now conferring with the other attorney, the jury has to see how overbearing she is even with her defense attorneys.

Does Casey have flees?

Yes.
I think the proper term is crabs.     

LOL..That is exactly what I was thinking..scabbies...nothing a bath in lysol tonight won't cure.

Ugh, you mean Lindane lotion and lice shampoo.!!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: May 27, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »

Who ever knew the im's you send people might one day be used in court?  On George, do you think he is over sucidial tendencies because if he is suffering from depression this could really put him over the edge again.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: May 27, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!
Ok, maybe my post got lost in the fray? So I googled it myself and found this:

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

But when George and Cindy Anthony went to pick up the car from the impound lot after it had sat there for two weeks, Cindy Anthony confided in Huizenga because she hadn't talked to her granddaughter or daughter for one month that "they were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

For those who smelled the car, Cindy Anthony said it smelled like something died ... without even opening the trunk.

Lee Anthony described the smell as "atrocious ... it hit you like a wave."

He first smelled the car airing out in the family garage on July 15, which was the night Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report Caylee missing.

He told investigators he confronted his sister and told her officers would demand she lead them to Caylee.

Read more:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17546432/detail.html

Now does anyone know is this going to be admitted, or not? Has it come up yet? Sorry, I haven't followed the case most recently. I have only come back to it since the trial started up. Have forgotten lots of things, but some of it is coming back.

That conversation with lee and amy hasn't come up yet...
Stay turned.....maybe next week???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.