May 21, 2024, 02:56:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 159579 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »

I have to admit I most watch both shows every night I can stand it. Not that I am entertained, but once in a blue moon there is a little nugget of something new in a statement by a person who is involved in the case. For instance I find watching Billie Dunn most revealing in her interviews with Nancy. I have heard things from Tim Miller first on Nancy's show too. Mostly I watch to see how far Susan Moss can spit while she's on a tear.

JVM is mostly screeching and her panels are always screaming at each other. The sound is down most of the time during her show. If my son and hubby are in the room, they are busy making remarks at their antics and we are rolling in the floor with laughter. So I would definitely say they are both entertainment show for the most part.

Most times, I can't get past the first few minutes of either show. I'm usually searching for the remote quickly to change the channel, especially if it's old news.

I mostly cannot stand JVM and her gavel! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »

Before I go for the day, I also want to say that IMO JVM defends Jose Baez because of their shared ethnicity, just as Geraldo Rivera does.  Rivera has stated it blatantly, and JVM is a bit more subtle, but it's there all the same.  If I were of German extraction, I wouldn't be proud of Hitler, same with Hirohito if I were Japanese.  Of Course, the comparison is extreme, but the meaning should be clear.  One doesn't defend and support someone merely because of their shared national background.  One should condemn where appropriate and praise where appropriate merely for the merits of the person.  I contend that to defend someone because he is of some shared extraction is racism.

Well said.

JVM has no credibility, she is the National Enquirer of crime shows. Only one small grain of truth in any story she features, the rest is exaggerated or made up for sensationalism.
LP gave his opinion on the autopsy?  Please,  that should demonstrate where her head is.
She automatically takes JB's side on everything, she is simply not capable of reporting a story.   
For biased reporting try Court TV, or Tru Tv as they like to call themselves now.  When Jean Casarez is on the NG show she reports accurately and tells it like it is- compare how she talks about the Caylee Anthony case when she is on NG and then again when she's on In Sessions, you would think it was two different cases- they are so slanted towards the Defense..... and the same goes for Mike Brooks.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2011, 05:41:49 PM »

So no word in the media about the sanction?   When is next scheduled court hearing?  I bet they got away with it, the idjits, and got their check back.  They are keeping it quiet, not sure if that is allowed though, since the sanction motion got out and JPs order got out, would they not have to put out something about canceling his order?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »

So no word in the media about the sanction?   When is next scheduled court hearing?  I bet they got away with it, the idjits, and got their check back.  They are keeping it quiet, not sure if that is allowed though, since the sanction motion got out and JPs order got out, would they not have to put out something about canceling his order?

yeah well
I emailed JVM  and told her just that!! I cant stand her biased racial  attitude.  I thinks she's rude to people biggtime.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2011, 05:44:07 PM »

yeah well
I emailed JVM  and told her just that!! I cant stand her biased racial  attitude.  I thinks she's rude to people biggtime.

I told her a lil bit more about herself but thats that hope she gets pissed cuz I dont care,.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »

I don't know. The whole thing about the secrecy is so silly. Maybe Bozo promised to be a good, good boy from now on, and they will just hold his check for a while.  If Bozo did promise, I'll be he had his fingers crossed behind his back.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »

I don't know. The whole thing about the secrecy is so silly. Maybe Bozo promised to be a good, good boy from now on, and they will just hold his check for a while.  If Bozo did promise, I'll be he had his fingers crossed behind his back.

I hear ya, bet you are right.  He did look like he was sitting in a crappy diaper last time.  He clearly looked uncomfortable. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2011, 08:16:40 AM »

OK, someone needs to post just to get past that scary baby face blinking at me!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2011, 10:34:53 AM »

Thank you Muffy.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2011, 10:52:54 AM »

MuffyBee, I don't know how the Anthony's can look at Caylee's pictures and not want justice for her.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

MuffyBee, I don't know how the Anthony's can look at Caylee's pictures and not want justice for her.
Because when the A's look at that picture all they see is $$$$$$$$ and that is more important to them.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2011, 12:22:05 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »

I'm sorry Monkeys. I meant no disrespect.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »

I didn't take it as disrespect, Fanny Mae    You were pointing out the same thing many of us have been seeing and feeling, imo.   I find the people that were responsible for Caylee's care  failed her during her short life here on Earth and they continue to disrespect her and cash in on her after her death. That definitely brings feelings of sorrow, anger and outrage. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »

I didn't take it as disrespect, Fanny Mae    You were pointing out the same thing many of us have been seeing and feeling, imo.   I find the people that were responsible for Caylee's care  failed her during her short life here on Earth and they continue to disrespect her and cash in on her after her death. That definitely brings feelings of sorrow, anger and outrage. 
You have expressed exactly how I feel.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »

OK, someone needs to post just to get past that scary baby face blinking at me!!! 

Haha!

I was getting tired of looking at that image as well when I refreshed the page. (No offense, Fanny. LOL)

Looks like we got past it ;-0

O/T: Boo, you have Valentine clothes if/when you want them!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.