May 14, 2024, 11:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 416081 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
Legal analyst's comment on the motions filed.

Interesting comment from the Defense that Caylee, that  'her murder was not calculated or cruel'-  so they admit that she WAS murdered, just don't agree how......  hmm
Glad to see Bill Sheaffer is back at work, I love his commentary. He sounds so disgusted with Baez et al.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »

Cindy Anthony shopping for a new bathing suit after reading the blogs.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Good one Missiontoconvict!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 06:27:54 PM »

More on Mommy's Little Girl
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »

Thanks Cece.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

More on Mommy's Little Girl
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4tY5ZdXkGSY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Thanks CECE!

I guess this means KC is famous...

Does anyone remember right off who the female writer was that was with the original defense "dream team" when they made their famous Suburban Dr remains stand? I wonder whatever happened to her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

Interesting comment from the Defense that Caylee, that  'her murder was not calculated or cruel'-  so they admit that she WAS murdered, just don't agree how......  hmm
Glad to see Bill Sheaffer is back at work, I love his commentary. He sounds so disgusted with Baez et al.

He does sound disgusted.
Does it sound like they might be trying for some lesser charge like manslaughter or something by saying "her murder was not calculated or cruel" or just yet another very poorly written motion? Her defense team is pathetic, just what she deserves.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

He does sound disgusted.
Does it sound like they might be trying for some lesser charge like manslaughter or something by saying "her murder was not calculated or cruel" or just yet another very poorly written motion? Her defense team is pathetic, just what she deserves.

So screwy & poorly written, imo - as if there are murders that are kind?  Oi ...   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »

He does sound disgusted.
yeseree he said it was almost laughable the motions that baez is filing.  ya know if I was baez I would feel embarassed at the fact that other  professionals are laughing behind his back.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »

He does sound disgusted.
yeseree he said it was almost laughable the motions that baez is filing.  ya know if I was baez I would feel embarassed at the fact that other  professionals are laughing behind his back.

oh did I mention buying the book by diane fanning mommy's little girl

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

OMG!! TOO FUNNY

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »

Ok now - is everyone clear?
cc
you mean someone cut n pasted the pic and added that about oprahs spokesperson slash staff? lol?

Yep, and I think that someone was fanny.
lol that will teach me to not assume and run with something I am not clear about !!! hell she did a damn good job of it too!!

omg it was so surreal!!!

lol too funny the jke was on me  omg!! too funny

Yeah loca, you really have to keep an eye on that Fanny - she's really mischevious isn't she?   
Yes cc she got me there one up on you fannie lol I fell for that one!! Hook line and sinker.

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2009, 08:08:21 PM »

He does sound disgusted.

I do believe that he is incapable of embarrassment. His massive ego combined with blind ambition totally obliterates any chance of it.  And the rest of the maroons with him, AL is waaay too busy and smackalulu, Uh I don't know. Wonder if Kobalinsky is still on the team?     
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »

He does sound disgusted.

Hello monkeys, me again... ...

In response to this quote,,,Who says they are laughing BEHIND their backs...they are laughing at them straight out...you can see that in court when the SA (wish I could remember his name but I just like him) just shakes his head and laughs (which everyone can see) at anything that BOZO and his Scream Team says that the SA knows is off the wall.......but "I am not predjudice at at....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2009, 08:33:55 PM »

He does sound disgusted.

In response to this quote,,,Who says they are laughing BEHIND their backs...they are laughing at them straight out...you can see that in court when the SA (wish I could remember his name but I just like him) just shakes his head and laughs (which everyone can see) at anything that BOZO and his Scream Team says that the SA knows is off the wall.......but "I am not predjudice at at....

So true
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »

OMG!  That is SOOOO funny!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »

He does sound disgusted.

Hi PROTECT!!!     You've been among the missing! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

Oh, and its John Ashton, State Attorney! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2009, 10:00:28 PM »

goodnight fannie! do try to behave lol and cc thanks it's been fun hanging with yall today seya tomorrow god willing.

Loca
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

Hi Fanny, I really don't post alot BUT I read everything...and thank you for telling me his name...I just like watching him at the hearings...he really does show that he "knows" more than we do...btw....I LOVE MY MONKEYS....keep up the GREAT work...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.