May 02, 2024, 02:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398859 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »

I am really curious about Caylee's father now.  The story that he moved out of state and started a family in intriguing, because why would his obit be in the local papers if that was the case, unless his parents lived there, I suppose.  And why would locals have his dna?  I think we are going to get a big surprise about the father.

That will be the next big blockbuster in this case, and it may be bigger than the Kronk story or finding the body.  There is a story there guys, I am certain of it, a story that Cindy does not want told.

BTW, since Cindy is incarcerated, the FATHER, if he is alive, is the next of kin now, not Cindy and George.

I am with you 100%.  I have thought the exact same thing.  There is a huge story about the father.  Especially because Casey never tried to collect child support or Social Security benefits.  Everyone know she needed the money and I am sure someone would have urged her to file one or the other
As I posted here the other night, if the father is deceased and Casey never told him he was the father, it would be very hard for her collect ssi......My best friend had a child by a man that died when she was three months pregnant, and the only way she was able to collect was that she had to have 3 people from this mans family write a letter and have it notarized that he was a ware that she was pregnant and that he knew he was the father...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »

While the death of Caylee is so tragic and so unnecessary, something else has really come home to me while listening to the TV shows about her death.  It seems that the criminal defense lawyers are only concerned with coming up with a story that can result in "Reasonable doubt" with complete disregard of the truth.  They are scrambling to dream up something that a jury might believe while they all know, as do we, that Casey is guilty of murdering her little girl. Maybe they can blame this person or that person or say another person abducted and killed her.  Maybe they can pin it on the hapless meter reader.  I am absolutely disgusted with the whole bunch of them and the law is that if a lawyer knows a client is guilty, yet he puts that person or someone else on the stand to give testimony which he knows to be untrue, he is suborning perjury and can be prosecuted for it.  Yet, they just go on their blase' way suggesting this lie or that lie which could possibly work.  I don't believe that our system is intended to be used in this way and I think it has gone 'way too far, and it seems to me that it began with the first OJ Simpson trial. This is completely disgusting.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1622 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »

Night monkeys, getting up at five am to go skate. My last Christmas show to skate in is tomorrow.     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:37 PM »

Russ, I do not believe a single word that Cindy has said since her immediate reaction to the crime and calling 911.  She has been lying her head off ever since, imo. George and Lee started off forthright but Cindy soon got them in line and they started to lie.  But in the end, I think their inconsistencies and interference will hurt them and Casey.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1624 on: December 19, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am tired. My Mom called a while ago. She wasn't interested in this case, but keeps calling for updates. She said she feels sorry for George (as I do) but also feels sorry for Cindy. My mom thinks Cindy was believing Casey just to get info from her. I reminded my mom that Cindy smelled the dead body in the trunk. My mom still thinks Cindy was trying to get info from Casey. My mom said my kids lied to me, I always (not) believed them. I then asked my mom if she smelled a dead body in the trunk would she still believe her grandchild was till alive. She said in a very tiny voice, [size=8 pt][/size] I guess I wouldn't. I love my mom with all my heart, but I see alot of my mom in CA. As I have said all along.

But I still believe my mom would've kicked my butt to find the truth out before the police ever got to our house. (she would've gotten the truth from me too).
Good Night to you and Joe.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1625 on: December 19, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »

Why would Jose be meeting with the A's?

Lisa
That is interesting, maybe talking about Casey taking a deal.
I hate to even think about it, but could he be talking to them abut Casey comeing to the funeral and any plans she wants them to make for it....................( I can bear to think she will be there)

He's meeting them maybe to provide some updates, at least what he can, since they don't talk to her anymore.  Maybe he was sending a message to them for his girl.

If she shows up at that funeral, it may prove to be not good for her own health.  There are MANY angry people.  Besides, she obvious never gave her a second thought before, it would only be for performance reasons.  She's known for 6 mos. and didn't grieve back then, why would she suddenly now.  BS!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: December 19, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

I have been pondering that also, what would spraying the body with pesticides do? She had 31 days to sneak (even thru the back yard thru the woods) to spray the body, not saying this happened, just wondering what the chemical compounds in the pesticides would do....cause/effect
[/quote]

Hi IslandMonkey,

I think the Pesticides might have been used to kill any maggots that might have been gathering on the body when it was in the trunk or she sprayed the body while it was in the woods to keep other bugs from infestation or to hide the smell.

I also think this priest of hers (Casey) that we heard about on NG last night has been the communication link between George, Cindy and Casey. While he may not have shared with them the actual confession of Casey, maybe he just couldn't stand the little angel out in the woods and wanted to see her buried properly. If you remember, right as they released this news that the meter reader had found the body, Mallory went over to the Anthony home. Why did she do this? Why was she there? Then Cindy and George ask for immunity. Lee has been distant. Something makes me think that either they've known or Lee has known where this body has been the entire time and something at the house had to be taken or destroyed before the police obtained a search warrant. Just glad to know there is no German Hernandez linked to this case.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

Night monkeys, getting up at five am to go skate. My last Christmas show to skate in is tomorrow.     

Good night to you and your doggie.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

Greta is saying that she thinks the prosecution is better of now that the have the body and all the evidence that goes with it.  Something persuaded Dr. G. that this is homicide, not accident.

Yep.  Believe it or not, the fact that he called with the same tip on the same bag in August tightens the timeline as to when the last time she was seen to the time she was located.  July 15th (I don't believe George for a minute after I found out he lied about the chase), and now August 11th.

I never heard George lied about the chase???  What's up with that???  The whole thing was made up??  Why would he do that

Who knows.  He said he would provide the toll records as proof and never did.  The economics division of OCSO said they pulled the records and could not verify the chase happened as George said it did or at all. This was in the last document dump and makes me believe he lied about the show he was watching when they left on the 16th and makes me believe the gas can story is a bunch of hooey as to him not seeing or seeing into the trunk.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1629 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »

CBB, did you get my email?  For some reason, I can't get on mine to see if you ever responded.  It's not urgent, so you don't need to answer right away.  Just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my email...

Just checked and responded. 

Fingers crossed I can get in?   I'm really curious  LOL
O/t - for CBB only
I got as far as reading it, but keeps kicking me out, so can't respond.  But here what I was saying

I will, they are an imposter!  Only ONE CBB!  Smile  I totally freaked when I saw it, and even an admin.  I thought if it was you, how do you do it all?  LOL  I knew SM is your home Very Happy

Yep, I'm an SM exclusive! 

If I could ask Mr. Kronk one question, it would be this:

Is the bag you saw earlier the same bag you saw with the skull, in your opinion?

Depending on how he answers and how convincing he is, Mr. Kronk could go a long way into blowing holes into any theory saying the bag was placed in the woods while Casey was in jail.
Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

We've heard alot from LE, but I have no doubt there is still much being held under the vest for trial.  They've just given enough out for people to see HOW guilty she is, and even pursuade people how important it is to find the body, to help search.  Just wait until the jury here's it ALL!  We also need to blame the media, for giving out different invalid information, so some needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Just hard to know what.

I agree with you here!  I pray that they do have alot more than has been released!

I sit here, wondering how any other human being can in there own conscience mind defend somebody in there own heart knows is guilty.

That is what I am wrestling with, the "evidence" that has been released at this time.  I want to know in my heart that she is guilty of all of what she is accused of!

I believe everybody has a right to a fair trial.  But to spinning the prosecution info(grasping at straws to create one juror guilt), is considered fair? 

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Like the defense will do?  How do they feel when a real killer is let loose by there spin?  At least Nejame saw the truth and did the right thing.  I wonder how many defense attorneys, with integrity, there really are?  1 in each state maybe, if that? How does Baez sleep at night?  No amount of money could make me defend somebody who deserves what she gets. ESPECIALLY A BABY KILLER AND HER MOTHER AT THAT.  Lord I hope they put her in general public when she is convicted!  

Like it or not, a defense lawyer has a bound duty to defend his client and insist that the prosecution present a factual prosecution.

If the prosecution's case is built on weak facts, she may beat this thing!  Believe me, I do not want to see that.  I worry about what I have found online by the person they went to for the evidence!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: December 19, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »

Why do posters keep posting that pic that supposedly has the virus in it?  Seems a very odd thing to do, IMO.

Blonde originally posted it. I thought people were trying to save it so I grabbed it, ran it through AVG (...it is clean) and put it up on my photobucket account for people to grab from there if they wanted it.

Here is my last post about it:
My guess is those getting a virus warning are using IE with active X ... I am quite sure there is no virus in the picture I reposted from blonde.

I ran it through AVG .. nothing detected. I am sure you are all getting a false positive.

I also recommend NOT using IE and using Firefox. It is MUCH more secure.

And here are some replies I got to that post:

AnotherMonkey: So true. I'm on Firefox and have not had any problems whatsoever.
misitx: Im running Opera and I also got no problems from it ....

Besides Blonde and me, I don't know that anyone else posted it.

It is NOT a virus.

Hope this answers you.

I saw on the news last nite that there is several virus' attaching while using internet explorer. They said it started last week & be careful using internet explorer for awhile. not sure if this helps, i'm horrible on the computer, but watch alot of news. too much.
sorry o/t
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:58 PM »

HH, it used to be hard to prove that someone was the father.  But with dna today, it is not so difficult, even if the guy is dead.  Someone said that if the guy died in a car wreck, his blood type and dna would be on file somewhere.  If he is still alive, in or out of state, it would be real easy to prove fatherhood.  It could be done.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1633 on: December 19, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »

While the death of Caylee is so tragic and so unnecessary, something else has really come home to me while listening to the TV shows about her death.  It seems that the criminal defense lawyers are only concerned with coming up with a story that can result in "Reasonable doubt" with complete disregard of the truth.  They are scrambling to dream up something that a jury might believe while they all know, as do we, that Casey is guilty of murdering her little girl. Maybe they can blame this person or that person or say another person abducted and killed her.  Maybe they can pin it on the hapless meter reader.  I am absolutely disgusted with the whole bunch of them and the law is that if a lawyer knows a client is guilty, yet he puts that person or someone else on the stand to give testimony which he knows to be untrue, he is suborning perjury and can be prosecuted for it.  Yet, they just go on their blase' way suggesting this lie or that lie which could possibly work.  I don't believe that our system is intended to be used in this way and I think it has gone 'way too far, and it seems to me that it began with the first OJ Simpson trial. This is completely disgusting.   

Well said, Babybear! It only takes one juror with reasonable doubt to keep Casey from being convicted at all and that's their goal. No Conviction.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: December 19, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »

Greta is saying that she thinks the prosecution is better of now that the have the body and all the evidence that goes with it.  Something persuaded Dr. G. that this is homicide, not accident.

Yep.  Believe it or not, the fact that he called with the same tip on the same bag in August tightens the timeline as to when the last time she was seen to the time she was located.  July 15th (I don't believe George for a minute after I found out he lied about the chase), and now August 11th.

I never heard George lied about the chase???  What's up with that???  The whole thing was made up??  Why would he do that

Who knows.  He said he would provide the toll records as proof and never did.  The economics division of OCSO said they pulled the records and could not verify the chase happened as George said it did or at all. This was in the last document dump and makes me believe he lied about the show he was watching when they left on the 16th and makes me believe the gas can story is a bunch of hooey as to him not seeing or seeing into the trunk.

This is what i get for working tooooo much.  I miss so much.  Thank you Russ for the update !!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1635 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

Dr. G said more than once fully skeletonized.  What does that mean for the duct tape?  Won't it have slipped off, even if wrapped around head, once soft tissue was gone, especially when skull fell out of bag? 
IMHO the statement of fully skeletonized remains was big news.

It is BIG news.  I am afraid that LE has released info that was designed to inflame people against Casey to further their their case and to strenghten it before they go to trial.

This frightens me because it may wind up that Casey is not convicted.

If their case is as strong as they want you and I to believe, they should not have to release misleading info through "sources close to the investigation".

Here is what I am afraid of.

1.  The air decomposition case regarding the testing at Oak Ridge is NOT able to tell the difference between human and amimal decompostion at this time!  (I live near there and found this following report:  http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/  The person working on the drvrlopment of decomp testing in the air is Dr. Vass.  Here is what he said about the decomp testing:

"Vass said he's working on a new technology that will detect HUMAN BONES and may be a breakthrough in the search for off-the-track, decades-old gravesites. He's reluctant to discuss details of the new technique at this point.

"What we're hoping for is that bone will produce a signature that is unique to bone," he said. "For the Death Valley thing (he investigated the Charles Manson farm for the FBI with inconclusive results), we need to develop this technology and then go back out there."

Research results also were SUGGESTIVE, but NOT DEFINITIVE, in the other high-profile case the ORNL scientist consulted on recently.

Collaborating with authorities in Central Florida, Vass' team analyzed air samples taken from the trunk of a car owned by the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Vass said something dead had definitely been in that trunk.

"We could NOT PROVE 100 percent from our end that it was HUMAN remains. But I don't think there was any question that it was (the odors of) decomposition," he said.""

The LE in Florida said the results PROVED that there was human remains decomposition in the air test.  The doctor's testing is for BONE DECOMPOSITION (most specifically, buried bones).  That is a long way from flesh decomp of 2 1/2 days!

2.  Mitrocondial DNA testing.  The FL LE said they had a match for this DNA testing.  What they did not say was how many matches they had from their sample.  Did you know that full matches go from 1 in approx. 300 million to half the number of  matches down to 1 in 3,000?

3.  I am suspect that they cleared this meter reader within 15 minutes of finding out he had reported that bag 3 times in August.  How do they know that he had no contact/knowledge of other people besides Casey.  The Lake Vag people?  The 2 LE guys that were fired?  Etc., etc.  How can they possibly clear him that fast?

They are developing a "reasonable doubt" case by doing what they are doing.  I believe they have blinders on, are misleading the public and worry that they are hurting their prosecustion of this case!

IIRC~it was nuclear DNA, and no one except identical twins have the same nuclear DAN........all the rest is just defense spinning.

What I wrote about has nothing about defense spinning.  It came from my own research.

I am very interested in seeing where LE said it was nuclear DNA!  Could you please provide a link?  I really want to read about it.  I will feel alot better about LE's case if this is the case.  Please believe me, I am not trying to support the defense - rather I want to make sure LE has all of their t's crossed because I have seen too many cases lost because they did not.  Nuclear DNA is much better than mitrocondrial DNA!

What  about the report of the person who did the air comp testing?  Any further support to help?

Thanks!

We've heard alot from LE, but I have no doubt there is still much being held under the vest for trial.  They've just given enough out for people to see HOW guilty she is, and even pursuade people how important it is to find the body, to help search.  Just wait until the jury here's it ALL!  We also need to blame the media, for giving out different invalid information, so some needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Just hard to know what.

I agree with you here!  I pray that they do have alot more than has been released!

I sit here, wondering how any other human being can in there own conscience mind defend somebody in there own heart knows is guilty.

That is what I am wrestling with, the "evidence" that has been released at this time.  I want to know in my heart that she is guilty of all of what she is accused of!

I believe everybody has a right to a fair trial.  But to spinning the prosecution info(grasping at straws to create one juror guilt), is considered fair? 

If the defense brings out some of the information I have found by researching online, it won't be spinning!  That is what I am worried about.

Like the defense will do?  How do they feel when a real killer is let loose by there spin?  At least Nejame saw the truth and did the right thing.  I wonder how many defense attorneys, with integrity, there really are?  1 in each state maybe, if that? How does Baez sleep at night?  No amount of money could make me defend somebody who deserves what she gets. ESPECIALLY A BABY KILLER AND HER MOTHER AT THAT.  Lord I hope they put her in general public when she is convicted!  

Like it or not, a defense lawyer has a bound duty to defend his client and insist that the prosecution present a factual prosecution.

If the prosecution's case is built on weak facts, she may beat this thing!  Believe me, I do not want to see that.  I worry about what I have found online by the person they went to for the evidence!

And what happens when this is shown to have nothing to do with this case?  You find a body and can ruined because of something in your past?  I'm sorry, but Casey is the only one with motives, means, and opportunity! 

Lisa
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: December 19, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »

Microsoft Releases Patch for Internet Explorer Zero-Day Vulnerability
By Brian Prince
2008-12-17

Microsoft issues an out-of-band patch for the zero-day flaw affecting Internet Explorer. The IE security fix comes in response to reports hackers have been targeting the Web browser data binding vulnerability for at least a week.
<snip>
http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Microsoft-Releases-Patch-for-Internet-Explorer-ZeroDay-Vulnerability/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »

HH, it used to be hard to prove that someone was the father.  But with dna today, it is not so difficult, even if the guy is dead.  Someone said that if the guy died in a car wreck, his blood type and dna would be on file somewhere.  If he is still alive, in or out of state, it would be real easy to prove fatherhood.  It could be done.
I agree it could be done.......it would be hard, but yes possible, however, in order to do that I do believe that the family of the man would have to be notified and I justy dont think Cindy would have stood for another set of Grandparents, and posibly them wanting visitations, so I can see why they never tried to get SSI..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1638 on: December 19, 2008, 10:39:15 PM »

And btw, the prosecution does not have weak facts!  We have to remember the grand jury indictment!

Lisa
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: December 19, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »

OJ as an anomaly in the area of Justice, but Justice came home now.

The dingbats and dingdongs on TV spouting talking points for the defense benefit, people like Geraldo and others, are trying to pass along things to create reasonable doubt. 

Reasonable doubt is two words.  That qualifying word, the most important word, is "reasonable".  They seem to forget that when they spew.  One would have to discount ALL the other evidence, believe in fictitious nannys with no proof whatsoever, and somehow believe that this meter reader was involved in a conspiracy to frame Casey with items linked to the Anthony home.  Reasonable is far from being in play.  The defense is NOT going to play that game in the court of law.  Nothing the defense lawyers and Baez say now will be used against them.  I think they are going to mitigate her time in jail and her conviction charge.  Maybe a plea.  Maybe a defense of negligence and coverup. 

I have no belief that Baez and the cadre of defense medical examiners are going to waltz into the trial with fantastic tales of ferry Godnannys and loathesome creatures hell bent on framing Casey for money no less.  Casey will never see the light of day at the witness stand.   It would mean a jury convicts her in 5 minutes with a life sentence if they go that route.  Nope, he isn't going that route in the trial.  Maybe in the media to build doubt beforehand, but not in the trial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.