May 13, 2024, 06:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353356 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #940 on: January 08, 2009, 12:41:26 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #941 on: January 08, 2009, 12:42:07 AM »

just called tipline & got voicemail, says they are particular interested in the area where Caylee's remains were found & something about they are interested in documents? also said if tip was deemed credible, caller would be contacted asap. wonder how long it takes for them to find it credible & to call back immediately.

wendi

what would you have said if someone picked up the phone ????

not sure, but sometimes when someone calls & it's the wrong number, i've had them call me back & tell me they like my voice and just wanted to talk?????? wth. so i guess i would have told them the truth & said Sea Searcher told me to call!!! lol.

wendi

That was funny and a great way to end the night/morning

Between the hearings tomorrow and Boo's secrets...it's gonna be one he** of a couple of days ahead here...unless it all happens tomorrow..then I can take Friday of to try my new exercise equip. once I finish putting it together...somewhere in there, maybe I'll do some work 

Good Night Monkeys !!!!

oh..I keep getting this giant Circut City add popping up on my screen...someone needs to let the powers that be know that they are going out of business...and could they pleeese bring back the Snorgtee girls 

He Lives !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #942 on: January 08, 2009, 12:44:37 AM »

showman? LP? YEAH.. yeah i guess i would have to agree.. he IS that..
and to be honest.. i find him entertaining ....
i dont know what his angle is.. and frankly, up till tonite... i didnt much care..

heck.. i dont care if he bloviates about things and states them as fact..
i dont KNOW if they ARE indeed fact...

what MATTERS to me....and i guess it has become PAINFULLY clear tonite... is that i KNEW that there are people in this world who can be psychos... baby killers... freaks.. PURE EVIL...

what i DIDNT seem to realize... to the extent that so called FAMILY could stoop so low... to allow a baby ..THIER baby to have her life snuffed out.... and only care about what they can get out of it..

i didnt realize that people who SAY they are searching furiously for a child, could possibly have SEEN that childs remains, and walked away..

caylee? caylee was a baby.... and she didnt deserve to die... but she ALSO doesnt deserve THIS circus either...

bury the baby ..please....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 08, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »

Good Night SS...............Im eager to see what tomorrow brings also!!!!    have a great night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #944 on: January 08, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »

just called tipline & got voicemail, says they are particular interested in the area where Caylee's remains were found & something about they are interested in documents? also said if tip was deemed credible, caller would be contacted asap. wonder how long it takes for them to find it credible & to call back immediately.

wendi

what would you have said if someone picked up the phone ????

not sure, but sometimes when someone calls & it's the wrong number, i've had them call me back & tell me they like my voice and just wanted to talk?????? wth. so i guess i would have told them the truth & said Sea Searcher told me to call!!! lol.

wendi

That was funny and a great way to end the night/morning

Between the hearings tomorrow and Boo's secrets...it's gonna be one he** of a couple of days ahead here...unless it all happens tomorrow..then I can take Friday of to try my new exercise equip. once I finish putting it together...somewhere in there, maybe I'll do some work 

Good Night Monkeys !!!!

oh..I keep getting this giant Circut City add popping up on my screen...someone needs to let the powers that be know that they are going out of business...and could they pleeese bring back the Snorgtee girls 

He Lives !

nite SS... and uh... elvis is dead kiddo... deal with it Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: January 08, 2009, 12:47:30 AM »

You know, I have read here since August. I couldn't find enough information about Caylee's where abouts and became consumed about the blatant lies that were being thrown out from KC, in the media, and lack of information, so I found SM. This site has been a very good source for finding the information I wanted to read (plus very nice people kidding once in a while which is different on another places I frequent). The A  family has a way different set of rules or morals than any I've seen. I have witnessed many odd, bizarre, & even some scary things throughout my life that just can puzzle a person to heck until you figure it out, and this is one of sadess cases/situation I think I have ever seen, I think it is the most heartfelt case witnessed by myself, but also by such a large internet audience. Everyone feels for Caylee.

There is a crunch going on at another website narrowing down some of the most important actions of the players. I have felt some of the events in this case sort of coming together since Caylee was found. I have looked back at CA's appearance, GA's pictures/appearance, MN quiting, MB fired or ?, the charity people, the circus at BP, but as far as LP, he does have many news networks who will also place many of the unknown players (prior to her remains being found) at BP watching. Joy, the connection with the PI's, The Cowboys dude,? All were there plus more. Not saying he's on the mark, but he comes up with a show for sure. These people will be found out. Thanks for SM. LP is a showman. He's better than a screaming NG on a bad day. Nite Monkeys. I find all of you so informative and love the fun.

Thanks for joining in, monkeymike!  You have very good points here, and I agree.  Also agree that SM is a great place and am grateful for it.  Have checked around myself since this case first broke, and SM is by far THE best forum, all the way around.  Hope you continue to post! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »

I believe LP searched BP for the first time on November 13th that was the day the divers found something and LE came out and said it was nothing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-search-found-bones-111308,0,993530.story?track=rss
Which by the way I look at it, Lp was taking precous time away from what LE could have been doing on this case because they had to come out to BP and keep things calm and handle this stuff when they clearly had other stuff to do....
    Im sure LP has someone who has jumped bond that he could be searching for which is what his specialty is, not investigating a murder but catching bond jumpers!!!

one last post.. 

I was all for LP's search of BP along with 95% of polled bloggers here and elsewhere...it seemed a valid idea even though it didn't pan out..one less place to search at that point.
What LP does with his time is up to him I guess..
JMO and I'm stickin' to it 

Night HH...always good to hear from you..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #947 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »

Trust me.  Padilla works for Padilla.  He doesn't work for Baez.  That is funny to me.  Listen to how he talks about the defense. 

People were mad that he spoke of a daisy chain with Kronk and then subsequently brought up a video Hoover did of Dom Casey looking for the body a month earlier.  The fact that Hoover claims Dom Casey said he was going to get her (Caylee) is detrimental to the defense exponentially based on the fact he worked for the Anthonys.  People thought Padilla was bonkers.  He wasn't.  Knowing now that Dom Casey might have known where that body was a month prior is bombshell material.  Knowing that he went to the authorities with that information when her body was found speaks well of him. 

He isn't going on the stand. He doesn't have to. He should know that and we should all recognize that.  His female bounty hunter, who has been completely silent as you may have discovered or noticed, will methinks.

Geraldo?

That is a different story.

Ya wanna think about a Padilla connection???

I will Theorize one that I have yet to hear.

Padilla has stated he has a team of investigators down there?

Who are they?

Why did the Anthony family allow a pro-bono investigator like Hoover to come "help"?

How did Hoover get access to video tape Dom CAsey?

Maybe Hoover works for Padilla.

Great theory.. I agree about the female bounty hunter (sorry don't know her name) not sure about Hoover working for LP...I thought DC and Hoover were partners ? is that incorrect ?? TIA

Dom Casey and Hoover are NOT partners.  Hoover was a "tagalong" that got insider access somehow.  charm?

CHARM? wow...
so hoover CHARMED DC?

wow...

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #948 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:48 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 08, 2009, 12:51:08 AM »

You know, I have read here since August. I couldn't find enough information about Caylee's where abouts and became consumed about the blatant lies that were being thrown out from KC, in the media, and lack of information, so I found SM. This site has been a very good source for finding the information I wanted to read (plus very nice people kidding once in a while which is different on another places I frequent). The A  family has a way different set of rules or morals than any I've seen. I have witnessed many odd, bizarre, & even some scary things throughout my life that just can puzzle a person to heck until you figure it out, and this is one of sadess cases/situation I think I have ever seen, I think it is the most heartfelt case witnessed by myself, but also by such a large internet audience. Everyone feels for Caylee.

There is a crunch going on at another website narrowing down some of the most important actions of the players. I have felt some of the events in this case sort of coming together since Caylee was found. I have looked back at CA's appearance, GA's pictures/appearance, MN quiting, MB fired or ?, the charity people, the circus at BP, but as far as LP, he does have many news networks who will also place many of the unknown players (prior to her remains being found) at BP watching. Joy, the connection with the PI's, The Cowboys dude,? All were there plus more. Not saying he's on the mark, but he comes up with a show for sure. These people will be found out. Thanks for SM. LP is a showman. He's better than a screaming NG on a bad day. Nite Monkeys. I find all of you so informative and love the fun.

Thanks and nite Monkeymike
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 08, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

I finally decided to put it out there.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

This other person is George. Please watch the video at:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 08, 2009, 12:51:32 AM »

Elvis is not dead....he just went home 

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: January 08, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Thanks for joining in, monkeymike!  You have very good points here, and I agree.  Also agree that SM is a great place and am grateful for it.  Have checked around myself since this case first broke, and SM is by far THE best forum, all the way around.  Hope you continue to post! 

[/quote]

I really enjoy reading here. Not too much of a writer but love to read. When I do write, looks what happens. Blabber...LOL Night Monkeys!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #953 on: January 08, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #954 on: January 08, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »

Elvis is not dead....he just went home 

whatever floats yer boat SS... whatever floats yer boat!
nite kiddo!

elvis IS dead

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 08, 2009, 12:56:47 AM »

THANKS SWEETIE, I GUESS IT'S JUST HARD TO MAKE SOMETHING RATIONAL OUT OF SOMETHING IRRATIONAL!!!! 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #956 on: January 08, 2009, 12:56:55 AM »

I really enjoy reading here. Not too much of a writer but love to read. When I do write, looks what happens. Blabber...LOL Night Monkeys!
[/quote]

ya did JUST fine kiddo! nice meetin ya... and have a good nite!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: January 08, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »

Good point faith!  Nothing about this case has been rational, and I guess we're not going to make rational sense out of it.  What we really need is a super sekrit code breaker.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #958 on: January 08, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »

SS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! cue music!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 08, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

I finally decided to put it out there.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

This other person is George. Please watch the video at:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.

There is something between George and Casey I can't put a finger on.  I don't for a minute think it has anything to do with anything prior to July 15th.  I had theorized that he knew something during the gas can episode, but being that he lied about the chase I think he might have lied a lot about the gas can story too.  I think coverup.

Something is there.  I have went over and over like you have.  I kind of figure it was the only thing he did for Casey he feels.  He did something, but what?  I don't know.  You seem to see what I have seen and more.  Good researching!

When Cindy looks at Casey in the Bond hearing and says " there is no evidence" and George gives a thumbs up, something struck me peculiar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.