May 14, 2024, 11:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353483 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

I have been busy over here googling Funeral Homes and Cemetarys in the Anthonys area. In minutes I find much nicer, cleaner, beautiful places. How sad that I can put more thought into Caylees resting place than her own Grandparents.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

Anything new for us Boo?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »

My dear Monkey friends, (and kitties and puppies, etc.)

Thank you for the pleasure of your company today.  I spent WAY too long here and talked WAY too much... ::monkey blush::  I must be off now, but it was nice to have the extra time today to get to know some of you.

I'll sign off with a link to an early video from George.  It's just well, literally, "unbelievable."  http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2008/08/george-anthony-speaks-and-lies.html  (Posted August 3.)

Wow.  You just gotta see the whole video in all its pitiful glory. (It's about 9 mins.)  Filmed live outside the jail immediately after George visited Casey alone to get answers to some "tough" questions.  Full of OMG and WTF moments, weird mannerisms, nervous vocal stylings and sighs, and chock-full of classic Anthony B.S. quotes, including the infamous, "Dad, she's close."

Bye for now Monkeys!
Desi

Desi, thank you.  I wish I hadn't just finished lunch before watching GA.  His bobble-head gave me motion sickness.  There's a lot of "crap" spewing from his mouth.  What I thought was a hoot was when he made reference to a person knowing better than to lie, or they'd end-up there (jail).   I think that he and CinCin are perfect for each other!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

What is Conway doing discussing the xrays and photos with prosecutors?  This has nothing to do with his clients.  Casey is not his client.  I bet they want that immunity to be able to sell these things!  I said that yesterday that the immunity ploy was so that they could guarantee the funds keep rolling in and it looks like that is definitely the case.   There might be a 7 figure deal in the works that goes bye bye if the Anthonys get arrested or indicted for anything.

Please arrest these ghouls!

Russ, I totally agree with you.  

Since KC signed-over Caylee's remains to CinCin and GA, wouldn't that mean that only CinCin and GA have rights to any photos of Caylee's remains, and not KC?
[/quote]Agree!

I was just wondering if the grandparents were given permission for the services however all I saw was that Casey signed over the remains to the funeral home. It seems to me she would have signed over the remains to her parents and they would have then taken care of the funeral home and stuff. Has anyone seen anything else on this?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8133607&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

Omg..what's going on?My power went off and then my Dad dropped by .....please don't make me go back to the old cage.
Somebody give me a quick update.

I don't think you missed much Trimm... todays headlines are here on this thread I think..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

WTF?? who in the hell sets up a mortuary and cremation parlor in a frigging strip mall!!  This is too much.......just too damn much...I am emailing the mortuary .....I am going to ask them if they are handling Caylee's funeral and/or cremation for FREE and if so I will offer to donate to ensure she has a proper and dignified service...and that frigging idiot Conway.....I have a few things to say to him too...DIGNITY! RESPECT!  His damn clients don't know the meaning of those words.  While the were out collecting money and sending the LE on frigging wild goose chances they let Caylee rot in that damn swamp!! There is nothing left to autopsy...how DARE he say the prosecution is holding up a second autopsy by not releasing the tape and photographs....OHMYGAWD!  I am so pissed....as Holly Golightly would say...I have  the mean greens now.........FOR SURE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »

Why was I not allowed to post, and then what I had written disappeared entirely? 

Anyway, I was wondering if maybe the cremation was just done here (though no stacks, as someone pointed out), and the funeral will be elsewhere.  I hadn't heard the A's were church members anywhere.  But maybe they could have it at the church where the vigils were held?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

does anyone have the anthonys address....i cant find it right now.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2009, 02:59:41 PM »

Anything new for us Boo?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

om g... i am disgusted! i have never seen this before,,sorry if its reposted...

And another thing about George (And Lee!) that is odd. On the "Caylee is Missing" MySpace page, George and Lee advertised for "personal assistants". Volunteer personal assistants! Here's their "ads":

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - xxx-xxx-xxxx cell - (email address removed)

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - xxx-xxx-xxxx cell - (email address removed)
http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2008/08/george-anthony-speaks-and-lies.html

Live each day as if it were your last!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

Didn't someone say yesterday that C&G went and sat with Caylee's remains at the mortuary?  What - were they waiting for their dry cleaning to get done???     

This is pitiful!

it would not surprise me anymore....

The trust fund that is set up called "help find caylee marie trust fund" has enough money in there to bury her.  I was reading the stipulations on it yesterday (posted the link) and it said that the fund would hold at least 5 grand in there.  Again, the fund can be accessed to use for her burial, a decent burial.  I guess the A's dont wanna WASTE the money on THAT. 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »

WTF?? who in the hell sets up a mortuary and cremation parlor in a frigging strip mall!!  This is too much.......just too damn much...I am emailing the mortuary .....I am going to ask them if they are handling Caylee's funeral and/or cremation for FREE and if so I will offer to donate to ensure she has a proper and dignified service...and that frigging idiot Conway.....I have a few things to say to him too...DIGNITY! RESPECT!  His damn clients don't know the meaning of those words.  While the were out collecting money and sending the LE on frigging wild goose chances they let Caylee rot in that damn swamp!! There is nothing left to autopsy...how DARE he say the prosecution is holding up a second autopsy by not releasing the tape and photographs....OHMYGAWD!  I am so pissed....as Holly Golightly would say...I have  the mean greens now.........FOR SURE
Sunny........need this?
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

4937 Hopespring Dr
Orlando, FL 32829-8646

Semper-Fi
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:23 PM »

I have been busy over here googling Funeral Homes and Cemetarys in the Anthonys area. In minutes I find much nicer, cleaner, beautiful places. How sad that I can put more thought into Caylees resting place than her own Grandparents.

Maybe Casey knew him. . On his website he doesn't look but maybe in his 30's but that could be an old picture. The info on funeral directories advises he has been in the area business for 10 years. Wow..if that is the same place he has had all this time what is he doing with the money? We all know it is costly to have funeral, burial or cremations.
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Wonder what would happen to any left over money?

Or so the public would have a place to come in a visit, a pop in pop out kind of place. Then maybe casually have a donation box there....not for Caylee of course......but for the Anthony's!

They are all CRAZY!!!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »

4937 Hopespring Dr
Orlando, FL 32829-8646

and they live at the wrong address, there is no HOPE at that location!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Does anyone think its possible that the furnal home that was choosen for Caylee was picked because it was hoped that the public would be outraged and donate money to have her services held in a beautiful place?

Let's not forget the stay at the Ritz and the $100 meals.  They can't afford?  No, they don't want to part with one red cent!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2009, 03:05:55 PM »

Oh I see ...........well that's really nice.  What does it have, a drive up window??? 

Dat's what I said!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

Why was I not allowed to post, and then what I had written disappeared entirely? 

Anyway, I was wondering if maybe the cremation was just done here (though no stacks, as someone pointed out), and the funeral will be elsewhere.  I hadn't heard the A's were church members anywhere.  But maybe they could have it at the church where the vigils were held?

I have no idea, maybe the server burped?
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »

Honestly, I think they chose this type of funeral home, because if they are planning a public memorial service and plan on cremating Caylee's remains, then likely ANY funeral home would not be able to accommodate their needs.  What you pay for in those big and nice funeral homes are the use of their facilities during the memorial, not just for burying the person.  I think no funeral home would be able to fit all the people that want to attend a public service.  Hopefully they are planning a real public memorial that will require a more public forum so everyone can pay their respects to Caylee.  I know that is probably giving the Anthonys too much credit, but it's just a thought I had on why they would have chosen a place like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.