May 13, 2024, 02:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 443126 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1280 on: April 12, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »

I was blown out of SM for the last Ten mins or so .. I have to go back and read.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »

Deenie I can relate with neighbor story

We had a family move in next door and being the nice friendly people we are went over and introduced ourselves Next thing you know my house was infiltrated with the mom and her two daughters just about every day!!
I swear they were all whackadoodle, the mother being a compulsive liar/narcissit/pyscopath and her teen and preteen not far behind...oh the stories they would tell! Fortunately they left cause she found another man ( my family prayed real hard on that situation).
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »

Happy Easter Monkey Family!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1283 on: April 12, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

Deenie I can relate with neighbor story

We had a family move in next door and being the nice friendly people we are went over and introduced ourselves Next thing you know my house was infiltrated with the mom and her two daughters just about every day!!
I swear they were all whackadoodle, the mother being a compulsive liar/narcissit/pyscopath and her teen and preteen not far behind...oh the stories they would tell! Fortunately they left cause she found another man ( my family prayed real hard on that situation).
I often wonder what happened to that Little Girl even though she and her lack there of Mother made my life hell.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1284 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:28 PM »

What has been reported that Sandra's Sister went to the Lawless house .. and was said that Melissa asked Sandra's older sister to stay with her daughter (even though Grandmother Lawless was in the Home) - so she could leave and go take the Decorations to the Church ..
Has anything been said about that ?

Sandra's older sister being in the Lawless Home prior to Sandra being reported missing - same day.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: April 12, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »

They did a door to door canvas of the houses. If Sandra was there ( and we know she was ) didn't Grandma notice ? Where was the Grandpa ?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: April 12, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »

They did a door to door canvas of the houses. If Sandra was there ( and we know she was ) didn't Grandma notice ? Where was the Grandpa ?
They did but only after they discovered her missing. She was out of her house from 4-8. 4 hrs unaccounted for.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1287 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:20 PM »

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/UpcomingTrials/SandraCantu/tabid/1128/Default.aspx
Huckaby had previously told The Tracy Press that Sandra visited her home on the day of her disappearance to play with her 5-year-old daughter. But Huckaby said she'd turned Sandra away because her daughter needed to pick up her toys and Sandra went to another friend's home.  After Sandra left, her oldest sister, Miranda, went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.
Huckaby said that she had packed a suitcase full of things that she could use to redo the church classroom, that day. She said she set the suitcase in the driveway and realized she left her cell phone and keys in the house, so she went back in to search for them for about 15 minutes. When she couldn't find them, she got a spare key and left, accidentally leaving the suitcase in the driveway. Huckaby got to the church and her grandmother called telling her she found the keys and cellphone. Huckaby, then, realized she had forgotten the $200 suitcase. She had her family go retrieve the suitcase, but, it was gone.  She called Tracy police, intending to file a report, but decided to do it online. She never got around to it. Huckaby's grandmother had various things stolen from her and had heard of other theft and vandalism, at the park, so she wasn't surprised it was gone.  “I talked to the assistant manager at the mobile home park and asked him to keep an eye out for this suitcase; someone took it,” Huckaby said. “I also told some older kids to look out for it. I didn’t think much then, because, you know, kids were getting out of school, and I thought that maybe someone, maybe someone walking by, just took it.” Her story is made up as I see it .. she just rambled it out .that it would be conceivable at the time.

Adults who want answers don't go to Children for Help. Why would she even go that far to speak to Children in the MHP for her so called Missing Suitcase, yet not bother calling the police when everyone knew that Sandra Cantu was missing ..and Kids/families were on High Alert ... ..when she herself had a 5 yr old. That she basically kept behind doors 24/7 .. which seems she didnt need Teens in the mhp to babysit. Because the Grandparents were there at night.

And then as Tracygirl mentioned the day that Sandra was reported missing was a Huge Funeral precession for a local Police officer. That over 20k residents of Tracy participated in curbside and or within the Funeral itself ..as well as everyone within LE.
You can find the article on Tracy Press. I can't get it to load.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1288 on: April 12, 2009, 11:54:44 PM »

They did but only after they discovered her missing. She was out of her house from 4-8. 4 hrs unaccounted for.
I would like to know if in fact Sandra's sister did go into and stay in the Lawless home. What transpired? Is it even true that her Sister went in ? After Sandra was turned away. so says Melissa Huckaby. We all know that something happened ..we just dont know exactly what.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: April 12, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »

Thanks for posting that info Deenie....and Happy Birthday!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1290 on: April 12, 2009, 11:57:01 PM »

Thanks for posting that info Deenie....and Happy Birthday!
Hi Leroy .. I like your Teef...
Thank you 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: April 13, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

What has been reported that Sandra's Sister went to the Lawless house .. and was said that Melissa asked Sandra's older sister to stay with her daughter (even though Grandmother Lawless was in the Home) - so she could leave and go take the Decorations to the Church ..

Sandra's older sister being in the Lawless Home prior to Sandra being reported missing - same day.

I've heard it said somewhere that didn't actually happen, just another lie from Melissa.  Can't remember where I read it tho, sorry. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1292 on: April 13, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »

I don't believe the words are true either Wyks ..bec if it were it would be all over the planet in news .. at least I would think it would be. I am sure that Sandra's family would have said by now " If " it were true. 

I've heard it said somewhere that didn't actually happen, just another lie from Melissa.  Can't remember where I read it tho, sorry. 

spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: April 13, 2009, 01:14:27 AM »

They just said on the news that LE did take the recording equipment from the church.  It was used to record the sermons.  Also, the press was allowed in for the Easter service.  MH was a SS teacher for about 4 kids, mostly relatives. 

Sandra's family wants to get out of the mhp. 

She does not have an attorney yet.  Family hasn't hired one for her.

spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: April 13, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

Horowitz was interviewed.  He said that her attorney MUST ask for a change of venue or it will be malpractice on the attorney's part.  With the whole town looking for Sandra, MH will not get a fair trial there.  Bring her to my county.  I can be fair and impartial 
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: April 13, 2009, 01:24:46 AM »

Horowitz was interviewed.  He said that her attorney MUST ask for a change of venue or it will be malpractice on the attorney's part.  With the whole town looking for Sandra, MH will not get a fair trial there.  Bring her to my county.  I can be fair and impartial 
Me too Spring, me too

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1296 on: April 13, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »

I was thinking about this all of this ..and it brought back to me ..when my Daughter was in Kindergarten. I found an Apartment. Brand new. Which is unheard of. I was the first resident in my apt. The Apt were regulated though. You have to be of a certain income and not above a certain income. It was a Beautiful Apartment. Not anything to do with welfare or Section 8. But it was regulated - by income. Via the lease holder.

So My Apt faced the back which was beautiful woods and such. The front everyone parked and had marked parking spaces per your apt. The front apartments balcony's and or patios faced the parking lot. I believe the rent was $10.00 cheaper for facing the parking lot ...
I had never lived in a place so amazing in my life, had all brand new everything, even a full size washer and dryer in its own laundry room. Two big bedrooms and 2 huge bathrooms. I was in my Glory. This was my 3rd apartment with my Daughter.
I worked full time and had my Daughter in latch key prior to school and after school. I had to drive quite a distance to get from her School to work and then back to school..then back to home. My apt was just Gorgeous. My Daughter was happy, she had a classmate that lived downstairs. They adored each other. Her parents were great people.
I had one problem and Only One issue with living in my Apt. I had a Little Girl that would come to my Door...every time she saw my Car ..pull in. She lived in the Front apartment of my Building with her Mom, Just the two of them. She was 3 1/2, yet had the vocabulary of a 30 yr old.
I was trying to build my career as a Buyer in a major company from scratch, I myself being a single Mom raising my Daughter alone. We lived in a Remote area so  - just for Groceries it was a trek through traffic.. Lets just say that I was Tired .. I was a Tired Woman. 

Every time I turned around I had this Little Girl banging on my Door. She did not want to play with my Daughter ..she only wanted My Attention. She didn't ever ask for my Daughter Why? I don't know.

I lived upstairs and she would climb the stairs and Bang on my Door - every day of the week. She would ask me if she could come in my house. She would ask me for Food she was not Hungry ..she just wanted in. She would ask me for my Attention. I went and rapped on her Mother's Door and I said Hey .. I want you to know your Daughter keeps coming to my Apt and I think you need to know. I am not letting her in .. I just thought you should know that its not SAFE for a child her age to do such things.
MOM .. 19, says to me .. WELL I guess my Child is a Problem ..totally took it the wrong way. She then I swear would send her Daughter to my Apt on purpose.
7 am Saturday morning that little one would be kicking my Door .. OMG.
What happened - I moved. Why because I could not take it any more.
There were so many times that ... I would just become lit up like no other ..that this Child would not leave me alone.

It was infuriating beyond words. That I was being patrolled by this little girl and her Mother did nothing. Nothing at all. I never yell. I am not easily angered by anyone. But this little girl drove me NUTZ.

That was my experience. I have a huge tolerance level for Children. I can take it. I worked in a Daycare for 5 yrs prior to having my Daughter. I know what Kids are capable of. They can push buttons this is for sure.
Maybe within all of this - Melissa had little or no tolerance  ?? And was and is not Stable ..
Just thought of my past when reading all of this .. and knowing via news that Sandra did look for attention of others within the mhp.
---
I know that there is so many thoughts flying around - I just thought I would add my own experience.

Do you know what I find so interesting about this post?  I just read a poster from a missing persons site that says this:  "Investigators are studying surveillance video from outside Cantu's mobile home park.  They said the little girl was seen Friday evening in front of her house before she walked away from the park's front entrance."

So perhaps she followed MH to the church, MH saw her, and snapped.  Hard to believe any child could push you that far, but who knows nowadays.

Good nite everyone. I should have been to sleep long ago.   

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1297 on: April 13, 2009, 03:33:14 AM »

"away from" can be taken both ways, I think. She was walking back towards her house which is away from the park's front entrance.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: April 13, 2009, 06:02:30 AM »

I have a question for Traceygirl or anyone that can give me his name.  At the beginning of the thread there were 3 large PICS of a man letting the pastor into the church. I believe the name was Williams, apparently there are two....but I am interested if there is any info on him. He looks familiar to me. I worked in the system years ago.....just curious... \\

I have not read entire thread, sorry.
Clarice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: April 13, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »

I have a question for Traceygirl or anyone that can give me his name.  At the beginning of the thread there were 3 large PICS of a man letting the pastor into the church. I believe the name was Williams, apparently there are two....but I am interested if there is any info on him. He looks familiar to me. I worked in the system years ago.....just curious... \\

I have not read entire thread, sorry.
Clarice

Goodmorning Clarice - you'll find some information and pictures on Williams here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/09/sandra-cantu-casenew-developments/

He's high on my list of suspicious people.  I find it hard to believe she acted alone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.