May 21, 2024, 06:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 275865 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 04, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys and guests. I have just caught up and would like a vote. Should JSM watch the video Ckrd put up or should I not. TIA JSM

Fanny, I got you nanners.  an angelic monkey

Hi JSM. No!!!   an angelic monkey
Thanks Fanny. I knew you would tell me not to watch. If you say no, then no it is. Thanks.  an angelic monkey

I'm just saying that there's not enough ML in the state of Texas if you watched it.    an angelic monkey
I was thinking the exact same thing. Does it have Caylee's Memorial song on it? If I turned the sound down do you think it would be okay to watch? TIA JSM

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 04, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »

O/T but many are following this case & Jennifer Kesse's
Edit to add link per Cappaccino: http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html
Detectives Find Possible Link To Jennifer Kesse Case

Posted: 12:40 pm EDT June 4, 2009Updated: 5:58 pm EDT June 4, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mystery surrounding the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse has haunted her parents and detectives for more than three years.

Investigators are taking a close look at James Hataway who is a prime suspect in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio. Hataway may be linked to as many as six cases in the area including 27-year-old Ocasio who disappeared last week on May 27.

VIDEO REPORT: Possible Link To Kesse Case
RAW VIDEO: Suspect Parks Kesse's Car
PHOTOS: Images Of Jennifer Kesse

Eyewitness News talked to the Kesses and Orlando detectives, looking into the Ocasio case. Jennifer's parents think there are similarities in the cases.

They say Jennifer worked in Ocoee where Hataway lives and she also frequented Metro West where Tracy Ocasio was last seen alive.

James Hataway, 28, who is the focus of investigators in two disappearances and possibly four assaults, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and police say he could be the man who was captured by a surveillance camera walking away from Jennifer Kesse's car three and a half years ago.

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

Drew and Joyce Kesse had already planned to meet with Orlando police Thursday, before they ever heard Hataway's name. However, they said they are focused on figuring out a possible connection.

Jennifer used to go to the Tap Room in Metro West, where police believe Ocasio was last seen alive with Hataway.

"That is Jennifer's old neighborhood. She lived next door to the Tap Room there," said Drew Kesse.

"She worked in Ocoee for four years," said Joyce Kesse.

Hataway has willingly given Ocoee detectives a DNA sample. He admits to being in Tracy Ocasio's car, but says it was long before she disappeared.

If investigators find Tracy, his DNA would be very helpful in figuring out whether he was involved in her disappearance.

Orlando police don't believe they have enough of a DNA sample in the Kesse case to get any match.

"We've had ups and downs before," said Joyce.

Ocoee police are getting help from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement in the case. They are using sonar to search areas that are known dumping grounds and are planning to use dive team to aide in the search.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 06:59:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »

I'm catching up but I think it should be called, "America's Little Girl or Angel".

I am betting it is going to be a fluff piece on KC which they use to get her out of the DP. It makes me wonder since it is coming prior to trial if there was some payoffs made to get this out in the public domain.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

Link to above O/T article - posted in tracy's tread as well
http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19645818/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A day after one yearbook with Casey Anthony sold for $500, another one popped up on the auction site eBay.

It is the a Colonial High School yearbook from 2004, when Anthony was a senior. According to the seller, the book features several photos of Anthony, including from pajama day and '70s day.

The bidding starts at $259.99.

A 2003 Colonial High yearbook was sold for $500 to a company that sells other collectibles, according to an e-mail to WESH 2 News.

Others have tried to sell items associated with the case, such as a Casey Anthony voodoo doll and a doll called Caylee Sunshine.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when the family reported her missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in Orange County woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 04, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

Thanks Capp.  Do you have a guess what "supplement" Andrea would have to file for this?

No idea what additionally would have required being added

I guess it would be wishful thinking to hope that the court would refuse the widerbeast permission to practice in the state of Florida. Or that things would go sour out in California and Mack the knife would have to sell his fancy watch on Ebay.   

Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!   

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but how do we know for sure the supplement is for Spartacus? Couldnt it be for Baden or Mac? I did not see that it specified a name.

I wonder if it was not filed on behalf of Big Bang watch in advance of his conference in Cali today so he could present it there.

Let's just say a birdie told me that the Cali Bar was informed of the deficit between what Father Time filed in Fla and what is "actual" in terms of the disciplinary charges alleged by the CBA.

tweet, chirp
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #346 on: June 04, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »

Thanks, I've been following, and it is interesting, maybe, just maybe.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: June 04, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

Capp, I've been following the news about the missing lady Ocasio.. I'm so glad that the Kesse's are looking at Hataway as being a suspect in that case.  I've been intrigued by Jennifer since she went missing, as she worked about 10 miles from me. A sad story... I have always held out hope she was alive, but by now, I'm not sure. I admire the Kesse's the way they handle themselves in public. They are a model family for anyone having a missing child/person.

anyways, I came to post that there is a new blog from BB-11, a Q&A w/Michelle Bart

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 04, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »

Thanks Capp.  Do you have a guess what "supplement" Andrea would have to file for this?

I guess it would be wishful thinking to hope that the court would refuse the widerbeast permission to practice in the state of Florida. Or that things would go sour out in California and Mack the knife would have to sell his fancy watch on Ebay.   

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but how do we know for sure the supplement is for Spartacus? Couldnt it be for Baden or Mac? I did not see that it specified a name.

I wonder if it was not filed on behalf of Big Bang watch in advance of his conference in Cali today so he could present it there.

Let's just say a birdie told me that the Cali Bar was informed of the deficit between what Father Time filed in Fla and what is "actual" in terms of the disciplinary charges alleged by the CBA.

tweet, chirp
B

Oooooooooo....well he lied - this we know    Reason I say the Spartacus is because he had already submitted his & was approved, what would have been added would have been something he omitted...hmmmm bery bery interesting B

Im dying to know how his hearing turns out - as displayed last week in addition to his other issues he has an easy temper that flares.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: June 04, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »

I thought I would go over to In Sessions board to see what they were saying about this case. There is a woman posting there, that people believe  is Cindy. After reading many posts from this person, I believe it is Cindy. Here is one of her posts. Cindy has now become Shekeria  ( Originally Posted by shekeria 
Of course you can be forgiven , you just have to really mean it , it has to come from the heart when you ask forgiveness , the one granting it will know if its pure or not.

Just what IS Brads behavior , why do you say he is a horrible person ?

I have heard all there is to hear about how horrible the Anthony's are , sorry I don't buy it .

I did not KNOW them before this life changing ,altering event that has obviously made an impact on them to such a degree that they can not be held accountable for their personality flaws, short comings, their eyebrow shapes that have offended many , the look on thier faces ( expressions) the way they hold their shoulders , their weight loss or gain , the clothes they wear , the CATCH 22 they have been out into ....so much more ....

The FACT that I could never imagine being in their shoes , the FACT that I have tried to place myself in their shoes and just have to STOP because its too painful to contemplate SHOWS me that to actually have to LIVE in their , walk their mile would be too much to bare , not just ONE tragedy fell upon them , not too , but too many to list and to be persecuted AFTER ALL OF THAT , on TOP of it ...

It tells me that Cindy does have great faith and she can be persecuted day and night and will not lose her faith because GOD is carrying her through this ...............so see she does have another advocate because she could not have come this far without that FAITH ...

Whatever happens our maker knows what she has endured ,what that family has endured and truly God has walked with her and forgiven her all her transgressions , right or wrong , HE understands . )   

JMO .. but this person puts a space BEFORE commas, and in my emails from Cindy, she never did that. (Not even once.)

So, I'd think it is not Cindy's typing.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: June 04, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »

Thank you Capp. That is a lot of information to think about. I hope the Kesse's get some relief from this not knowing. This look like one more bad dude prowling the central Florida area.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #351 on: June 04, 2009, 06:30:51 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys and guests. I have just caught up and would like a vote. Should JSM watch the video Ckrd put up or should I not. TIA JSM

Hi JSM. No!!!   an angelic monkey
Thanks Fanny. I knew you would tell me not to watch. If you say no, then no it is. Thanks.  an angelic monkey

I'm just saying that there's not enough ML in the state of Texas if you watched it.    an angelic monkey
I was thinking the exact same thing. Does it have Caylee's Memorial song on it? If I turned the sound down do you think it would be okay to watch? TIA JSM
JSM, i watched it with barely any sound. It's not the music that will get you, it's the pics. It's very graphic. I'm sorry I saw it, and you KNOW what a tough old crankypants I am!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Capp, I've been following the news about the missing lady Ocasio.. I'm so glad that the Kesse's are looking at Hataway as being a suspect in that case.  I've been intrigued by Jennifer since she went missing, as she worked about 10 miles from me. A sad story... I have always held out hope she was alive, but by now, I'm not sure. I admire the Kesse's the way they handle themselves in public. They are a model family for anyone having a missing child/person.

anyways, I came to post that there is a new blog from BB-11, a Q&A w/Michelle Bart

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

ITA the Kesse family has displayed strength & class thru adversity...I feel for them.   tks for the link

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »

No!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:20 PM »

Turbo-

I completely agree. Also, how do you write a book when nobody will talk to you, you dont know anyone on the inside, did not participate in any way on covering the case, blah blah.

I'll tell you how. Yu have a marketing meeting and focus group at the publisher.

Then you decide to put out this claptrap in mass paperback to hit about the time of trial and have "leaks" saying it contains info only in the book that will be presented at trial.

No disrespect to the author, I dont know her work, but I will not purchase it or read it.

B
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »

tweet, chirp
B

Ahhh!  Very interesting.  Thank you Blink!!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2009, 06:33:34 PM »

Thanks, I've been following, and it is interesting, maybe, just maybe.

Yes, I've been reading those updates today & I hope for her family, they can get some answers.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #357 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

<----dumb monkey

what's ML?
Miller Lite, the breakfast, lunch and after-Anthony viewing of champions! and JSM! (not to imply that JSM drinks it all day, we know  she just has to have one or six after watching the Ants on TV)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:21 PM »

Thanks
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 04, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »

tweet, chirp
B

Oooooooooo....well he lied - this we know    Reason I say the Spartacus is because he had already submitted his & was approved, what would have been added would have been something he omitted...hmmmm bery bery interesting B

Im dying to know how his hearing turns out - as displayed last week in addition to his other issues he has an easy temper that flares.

Could be her I agree, but as far as Flava Mac, his "ammended" pro hac vice did NOT include the complaint against him from the CA bar, just his response, and what he did mention is inaccurate. I would venture to say if I were seeking admission to the ADP as opposed to possible disbarrment, and I found out that an outside admission was filed to show "cause" as to why ADP was not appropriate, I would want to correct that error in Fla before I stood before His Honor Platel, but thats just me.

B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.