May 22, 2024, 01:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333831 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #520 on: October 07, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »

Do you guys think lp would say this.I found it on another blog

05:43 rjb8902 : i called mr padilla today
 05:43 NetDetective : st - 2,  I  was smothering to death
 05:44 Audiogirl : hi Smile
 05:44 NetDetective : what did ole LP say?
 05:44 rjb8902 : asked him about lee and kc
 05:44 NetDetective : yeah
 05:44 NetDetective : it's not lee is it?
 05:44 rjb8902 : and he told me yep he thinks it is possible and that someone told him
 05:44 rjb8902 : very possible
 05:45 NetDetective : someone?
 05:45 Audiogirl : huh? caylee belongs to lee?
 05:45 rjb8902 : so i guess it could be. i asked him where he heard it and told me couldnt tell me

LP told me a long time ago...and I posted it here in the cage....I know how he found out...and how he got the info...and I posted that here too...I've confirmed it with LP several times and posted it here...LP thinks Lee is the dadda...I still think George is the dadda.....it's the DNA....Des

I think i missed that one..Did you tell how he got his info? I want to know if you told...PLEASE!!!

LP told me this after the DNA results first came back from the FBI Labs....the DNA from Caylee in the trunk of the car...it's from the DNA...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

And Dolce about the 2 pounds, guys asked me out when I was 8 mo. preg.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: October 07, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

AS far as the Cricket story goes..   It was a good laugh..
If crickets were in the car -- they came from Casey's C---ch!   and I think George or the Tow Yard owner may have said something like " ya the car smelled awful and when we popped the trunk we had dead & live crickets ever where.  After I/we jumped back I/we were trying to catch them for fish bait."

That poster got what they wanted a LOT of FAME for a BullChit Story... Yes it is funny though...

JMO   

SeeYaByee   all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #523 on: October 07, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »

George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony to appear on KnayKnay Grace TONIGHT with EXCLUSIVE never before heard news:

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Cindy, you’ve now commented on there being rotting pizza, maggots, dirty diapers, squirrels and crickets being in Casey’s car. Which one is it?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I most certainly did not say those things, I’ve said all along there was no smell in the car. The media has just fabricated these things.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   No, no, no, I don’t want to hear your half-truths, I want to know why you haven’t slapped the snot right out of Casey’s face yet?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I’m not here to discuss Casey. I’m here to get Caylee’s picture out there. Someone has seen her, the real Zenaida has been located and finally that nice award can be handed out to Casey. I can also hammer all you maggots that have doubted my darling daughter.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Alrighty then, moving on. Let’s unleash the whipped lawyer, Jose Baez. Jose – your client NOW wants to go look for her daughter. Why now?

JOSE BAEZ:      She’s been doing a huge investigation on her own and now she knows she’s got concrete enough evidence that she can lead us to the baby and the Nanny. Our stumbling blocks have been those damn monkeys tattling all those facts. We need to get past all those facts.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Weirdo. Anyways, what does Casey tell you when you explain to her that she’s going to get the death penalty?

JOSE BAEZ:      I……..
CASEY ANTHONY:      The death penalty? I’m too pretty to get the death penalty.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   George, who’s body was in the trunk of Casey’s car, if not your granddaughters.

GEORGE ANTHONY:   I don’t know, but Cindy says to tell you it wasn’t my granddaughter in there.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Lee, what do you hope to accomplish by keeping quiet all these weeks?

LEE ANTHONY:      I hope to be able to FINALLY bend that damn cardboard sign.

CASEY ANTHONY’S LAST WORDS (before lethal injection):  I honest to God don’t know where Caylee is. Is my makeup okay?

I could have gone on and on and on but don’t want to get in trouble.

VERY GOOD ONE  (my fav so far)... LMAO 

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #524 on: October 07, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

cayleeseeker
Oct 6, 2008 | 9:49 AM
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
Cayleeseeker=Cindy,George,Lee or Casey(or all 4 of them!)posting on the Fox blog.

I saw that post last night...apparently this poster has been posting there for a few days.... alot of posters were calling her out as Casey...they were gettin pretty nasty with her...
Good,that whole family(except for sweet little Caylee)deserves all the nastiness coming at them.

We are Monkey Bloggers! Sounds like fun! Here is a snip from Websleuths:
 Originally Posted by aksleuth  View Post
One time she used "SOULFOOL" and got into a battle with other posters. When things didn't go her way, she posted this, like she did on her blog after she removed information. She likes to post strings of words like this:

caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisincaseyisinno centn
ocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent casey
isinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinn ocent
caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey isinn
ocentcaseyicaseyisinnocentsinnocentcaseyisinnocent casey
isinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinn ocent
caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey isinn
ocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent casey
isinnocent

Most recently, she used cayleeseeker.

It doesn't take long to know it's Casey. She posts late night mostly.
I have no idea who "cayleeseeker" is but they were discussing a post by this person on the Monkeyblog earlier today and she/he had posted that the odor in the car was the result of a practical joke KC's friends had played on her - they supposedly had placed 1000 dead crickets in her car. This caused a whole bunch of banter over there. I'm not sure it's KC. Sounds like someone who might actually be making fun of her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #525 on: October 07, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

And Dolce about the 2 pounds, guys asked me out when I was 8 mo. preg.
LOL good too know...I wont tell my hubs..LOL   

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #526 on: October 07, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »

Do you guys think lp would say this.I found it on another blog

05:43 rjb8902 : i called mr padilla today
 05:43 NetDetective : st - 2,  I  was smothering to death
 05:44 Audiogirl : hi Smile
 05:44 NetDetective : what did ole LP say?
 05:44 rjb8902 : asked him about lee and kc
 05:44 NetDetective : yeah
 05:44 NetDetective : it's not lee is it?
 05:44 rjb8902 : and he told me yep he thinks it is possible and that someone told him
 05:44 rjb8902 : very possible
 05:45 NetDetective : someone?
 05:45 Audiogirl : huh? caylee belongs to lee?
 05:45 rjb8902 : so i guess it could be. i asked him where he heard it and told me couldnt tell me

LP told me a long time ago...and I posted it here in the cage....I know how he found out...and how he got the info...and I posted that here too...I've confirmed it with LP several times and posted it here...LP thinks Lee is the dadda...I still think George is the dadda.....it's the DNA....Des

I think i missed that one..Did you tell how he got his info? I want to know if you told...PLEASE!!!

LP told me this after the DNA results first came back from the FBI Labs....the DNA from Caylee in the trunk of the car...it's from the DNA...Des

Thanks Des...I thought lee might have told him..Lee is not the brightest bulb..I still can't believe he was telling the world they were throwing gifts away
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: October 07, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5540
stephademic  read my blog  view my photos
Oct 7, 2008 | 5:58 PM

angels723:

Sorry I didn't clarify. Wyatt Locke has been on the boards organizing searches. I believe he even has a livejournal. Carolina1 knows of that I think.

He was organizing searches with Gale St. John and briansdreams.com (psychics) until they got shut down because Gale was accused of credit card theft.

I went on a search with him a LONG time ago and found make up at J Blanchard Park. Actually, my sister found it. Wyatt then gave me latex gloves and a bag and had me bag it up. Then he called FoX and Local 6. Not law enforcement. I insisted he call LE.

There was a BIG DEAL made about me possibly "tampering with evidence" but LE assured me I was in no trouble, that they were interested more in the organizers of the search than me. I gave a written, sworn statement stating what I did and what I didn't do. Wyatt tried to pin it all on me, but he's the one that provided the supplies and directed me to do so.

Anyway, I talked about how he was suspicious because he was telling me one thing, and everyone else a completely different story. He also dresses in business casual attire with two cell phones on bluetooth for these "searches" he organizes. Whereas I showed up in scrubby clothes to go searching. (and no make up..which i was ridiculed earlier for lol)

I never EVER physically saw him search. He just stood on the sidewalk calling members of the media and talking about the reward.

Now I see that he's on probation for GRAND THEFT.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 07, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5540
stephademic  read my blog  view my photos
Oct 7, 2008 | 5:58 PM

angels723:

Sorry I didn't clarify. Wyatt Locke has been on the boards organizing searches. I believe he even has a livejournal. Carolina1 knows of that I think.

He was organizing searches with Gale St. John and briansdreams.com (psychics) until they got shut down because Gale was accused of credit card theft.

I went on a search with him a LONG time ago and found make up at J Blanchard Park. Actually, my sister found it. Wyatt then gave me latex gloves and a bag and had me bag it up. Then he called FoX and Local 6. Not law enforcement. I insisted he call LE.

There was a BIG DEAL made about me possibly "tampering with evidence" but LE assured me I was in no trouble, that they were interested more in the organizers of the search than me. I gave a written, sworn statement stating what I did and what I didn't do. Wyatt tried to pin it all on me, but he's the one that provided the supplies and directed me to do so.

Anyway, I talked about how he was suspicious because he was telling me one thing, and everyone else a completely different story. He also dresses in business casual attire with two cell phones on bluetooth for these "searches" he organizes. Whereas I showed up in scrubby clothes to go searching. (and no make up..which i was ridiculed earlier for lol)

I never EVER physically saw him search. He just stood on the sidewalk calling members of the media and talking about the reward.

Now I see that he's on probation for GRAND THEFT.

Dang! I didn't know that..WOW! So if you found anything he would have sent you home, Then claimed he found it and ran off with lp reward money..Nice guy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 07, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

Has anyone heard this...  anybody able to verify this at all?

"the BIG news was that WESH (5:30pm news) emphasized that CINDY WAS THE CHIEF WITNESS against her own daughter!" (from fox blog)

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 07, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

OK...just got off phone with LP...His meetings ran way overtime...caught him on his way to get ready for NG's show tonight.

Here are his answers to my questions....

1, How did you find out about threats Casey made to you....what do you think of those threats.

LP, someone sent the info to him...along with some screen captures....LP said it's just Casey running her mouth like she likes to do...

2. Why do you think she stayed in a hotel...which hotel...when...

LP, Don't know if she really stayed in a hotel...was just an idea tossed around by many as to where she had been staying during some of her missing time...still being looked into...

3, What have you heard of any link between Casey...Jessie Grunde...and Harris Rosen...and why...

LP, I've only heard of the link between Lee Anthony and Harris Rosen...that Lee contacted Rosen for some reason regarding the case...

4, Do you know the name of the person who posted the second bond for Casey...

LP, It's convoluted right now...still looking into that...

5, Has the Woman Guard who works for Rob received immunity for testimony yet....

LP, Don't know...I haven't talked with her today yet.

6, Are You, LP and Ron...on the witness list for the prosecution...

LP, YES!

7, What are your feelings right now about this case.

LP, Casey knows damn well what she did with that Baby...all she has to do is open her mouth and call the Police Chief and tell him...Casey can make all of this end right now...if she would only tell the truth.

8, Do you think that Baez would/will you sue you over this case...

LP, Baez is smarter than that...no he won't.

That's it for now Folks...sorry you had to wait so long....

Destiny

Thank You so much Des!!!!

PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 07, 2008, 07:43:33 PM »

Don't like Baez? Me neither.

Get your FREE GIFT at:

edit

I don't know who you are but this is your last post

Hi Klaas,

I'm not second-guessing you, but I know you're really busy right now,and I didn't know if you had time to check out that link, but it does relate to the discussion. It's a site that discusses Caylee's case, and it doesn't look like it's pro-Casey.

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: October 07, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

mary111
Oct 7, 2008 | 6:08 PM

stephademic

I believe on Wyatt's web site he is asking for financial support via paypal to support his searches. I would think that would not be allowed if he is on probation but i don't know enough about that stuff to say for sure.

------------

The Jeff? guy who posts on this forum.. who found those things in the park (the clothes, the bags, etc)... I really hope he can come on here and let us know if any of this is true. Didn't he say he was getting together with Wyatt's team at some point, to search? Perhaps he has knowledge of this information?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: October 07, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

mary111

stephademic

I believe on Wyatt's web site he is asking for financial support via paypal to support his searches. I would think that would not be allowed if he is on probation but i don't know enough about that stuff to say for sure.

------------

The Jeff? guy who posts on this forum.. who found those things in the park (the clothes, the bags, etc)... I really hope he can come on here and let us know if any of this is true. Didn't he say he was getting together with Wyatt's team at some point, to search? Perhaps he has knowledge of this information?
Do you mean Joseph?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 07, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

FUTHER...WESH 6pm update:

15 witnesses against her in check fraud case....Cindy is ONLY witness on both cases...making Cindy testify against her own daughter twice!!
-------------------------

Ok.. is THIS the same Wyatt who has been doing searches??
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/

LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    05/02/2009

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 07, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »

mary111

stephademic

------------

Do you mean Joseph?

That's right. I knew it started with a J.. couldn't remember. Thanks 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:24 PM »

That's right. I knew it started with a J.. couldn't remember. Thanks 
Joseph does not have many posts, but what he does post is informative.  Go up and look his name up on the "Member" tab and check out his posts.  I am sure the answer would be there if he ever met up with this guy.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:34 PM »

FUTHER...WESH 6pm update:

15 witnesses against her in check fraud case....Cindy is ONLY witness on both cases...making Cindy testify against her own daughter twice!!
-------------------------

Ok.. is THIS the same Wyatt who has been doing searches??
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/

LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    05/02/2009
If your asking me..He looks like the guy in the search photos yes
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 07, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »

So AnotherMonkey, Cindy will tesify against Casey, but only on the check charges, because she almost has to, she called the police, right.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #539 on: October 07, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

Here is the snippet from WESH today:

The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter.

A spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.