May 15, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 275172 times)
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2009, 04:33:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

The youtube video just breaks my heart................

It's real. That's why it hurts so much...................
After reading others reactions I do not think that I will be watching it at this time.

i was just gonna plead with you NOT to view it Dolce
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2009, 04:33:48 PM »

http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/57sSUCrGRGsh

If you want to get some of your frustrations out.....play a game of Smash Cindy

Thanks, Dolce, I needed that. I only got 73. I want a million chances (at least) to smack that Milpig-Milcow accomplice around!!!! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »

At first glance, possible charges:

Reckless/careless driving
Impersonating a police officer
Harassment
Even possibly Terroristic Threats depending on what Milsteads/Anthonys said that may have included a threat to cause bodily harm or death

Just keeping it real, there are no injuries, emotional distress not to the level it will be life altering - little to no merit for a lawsuit.  Although, she may need an attorney for representation of criminal charges and/or  if George has the stupidity to counterclaim his lie that he was almost run over.    Lois is lucky because judging by previous conduct Milstead wouldn't have thought twice to commit an assault & battery (according to her he got out of his vehicle first & confronted her & the others with her).

Assault with a motor vehicle.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #263 on: June 04, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

After reading others reactions I do not think that I will be watching it at this time.

i was just gonna plead with you NOT to view it Dolce
Let me try that again...SORRY!!

Thanks Ckrd.  With videos that have warnings I always try to read my fellow monkeys reactions prior to making the trip to watch...no offense to anyone, I just don't think I would be able to handle some things.  I apreciate the looking out!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

Harassment
Even possibly Terroristic Threats depending on what Milsteads/Anthonys said that may have included a threat to cause bodily harm or death

Just keeping it real, there are no injuries, emotional distress not to the level it will be life altering - little to no merit for a lawsuit.  Although, she may need an attorney for representation of criminal charges and/or  if George has the stupidity to counterclaim his lie that he was almost run over.    Lois is lucky because judging by previous conduct Milstead wouldn't have thought twice to commit an assault & battery (according to her he got out of his vehicle first & confronted her & the others with her).

Well if they do let the Anthony's slide on this one, I hope they do not allow the Milpigs to slide as well.......I hate that rat looking bastard!!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

[/quote

Nor will I, not for me.
B
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: June 04, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »

::huff::: :::huff::  I ran back in here from Musings when I saw that Blink was posting.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:47 PM »

All apologies, Mr. Waits...

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

...ok isn't it later in the afternoon??  When will we hear about the charges for these scummies???????  I am one impatient person, as you can see, but I swear the LE and Judges in Orlando need new watches!  (Baez I will let slide on account that he is too stupid and probably can't tell time from a hole in his bum)

BLINK I ran in here and you left...........how rude!!! 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Dolce, I'm channeling your mom here. Don't you DARE watch that video. Nuff said.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

Thats a big 10 4 pig pen, mercy sakes, looks like we got us a convoy!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2009, 04:45:48 PM »

Harassment

That's usually assault with a deadly weapon.  And Milpig defenitely needs to be off the street. It is bad enought that RSO's have a free reign. But someone as obviously mean spirited and dangerous as him does not need to be roaming free. It is a toxic mix when you put the Anthonys and the Millsteads together. It is like gang mentality, where one person eggs the crowd on and they all get into it and it just keeps escalating. I wonder how many For Sale signs are in the Anthony's neighborhood? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Dolce, I'm channeling your mom here. Don't you DARE watch that video. Nuff said.
Aw my Mom is Spongebob!  Whats with the smokers cough though....ick! 
Thanks Tevye, I am not going to watch it, but do apreciate Ckrd's bringing it to Monkey attention.  Its important for this information to get and educate the public.  Monsters are everywhere...even where you least expect it.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

Harassment

That's usually assault with a deadly weapon.  And Milpig defenitely needs to be off the street. It is bad enought that RSO's have a free reign. But someone as obviously mean spirited and dangerous as him does not need to be roaming free. It is a toxic mix when you put the Anthonys and the Millsteads together. It is like gang mentality, where one person eggs the crowd on and they all get into it and it just keeps escalating. I wonder how many For Sale signs are in the Anthony's neighborhood? 
Sorry, in too bad a mood to practice my usual spiffy quote snippage.

At the very least, I would hope that a court would order all these yahoos to undergo rage counseling. (he he, just to  piss em off!)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2009, 04:48:28 PM »

Harassment

Well if they do let the Anthony's slide on this one, I hope they do not allow the Milpigs to slide as well.......I hate that rat looking bastard!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »

Thats a big 10 4 pig pen, mercy sakes, looks like we got us a convoy!!!!
10-4 convoy it is, this Casey Anthony has passed pudgy on her way to jumbo-fat-arse without collecting $200 or that get out of jail free card.  Since this is going to be a normal route we might want to consider getting a SunPass. Roger-out

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2009, 04:50:57 PM »

The Ants and The Milstupids (still the best name ever) enjoy an evening meal. People, this is what happens when you don't pay your mortgage and piss off an entire nation!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2009, 04:53:02 PM »

The Ants and The Milstupids (still the best name ever) enjoy an evening meal. People, this is what happens when you don't pay your mortgage and piss off an entire nation!
Aw, poor miceys!!  Can we put the Ant's Milpig photos on them so I dont feel so sad.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »

posted at IS by msgatorslayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKdRCOOW9K4

*warning  --grab the tissues*

Good Afternoon, Monkeys Smile

ckrdpast... Even though I am crying my eyes out right now and I can hardly breathe... Thank You for bringing it over and sharing it with us.  Seeing those horrible injuries on those innocent babes really upset me beyond words, but it does confirm that what everyone is doing here at SM is spot on... We must always stand up for these children and be a voice for them.    an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2009, 04:54:03 PM »

Harassment

Sorry, in too bad a mood to practice my usual spiffy quote snippage.

At the very least, I would hope that a court would order all these yahoos to undergo rage counseling. (he he, just to  piss em off!)

They would need a bomb bunker to hold all that bunch for rage counseling!! The couselor would need one of those bomb proof suits to even try to talk to them! Can you imagine all their mouths going at once!! Probably a whip as a weapon wouldn't be a bad idea too...and a stun gun...and a fire hose....Oh lord, here I go again.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.