May 02, 2024, 05:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 299813 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 24, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »

Welcome Kdel. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 24, 2009, 10:11:55 AM »

Turbo - question, is this you at WS and did you attribute Desi?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1940
Are you allowed to mention us there?  Just wondering.

SM can't be referenced there evidently has I have been in time out twice for it.  I go banned for giving Blink credit on a thread.
Well Turbo, I just don't understand.  If you can't even say this was posted by Desi - why copy and paste it there at all?  We all know they read here, more than on their own board.  You are brilliant in your own right, and I always look forward to your post - so you don't need to copy Desi original thoughts and not give credit where credit is due.  That was one of the most concise heartfelt posts I had seen in a long time on a message board and written, IMHO with the pain of Justice for Caylee and I am just disappointed to see her or anyone's words taken and pasted without attribution.  It is a peeve of mine and makes me hesitant to post. 
IMHO, 
This really is none of my business, but I just have to ask since it is posted here in the open forum....why would you want to post at a place that infringes on your freedom of speech?  If they will put you in time out for posting the truth or giving credit where credit is due it seems to me like that would be a place that I just would never go.  Are they so jealous of SM that they would rather have their posters post plagiarism than give the due credit??  Reality check!

Hi! I just wanted to say I agree with everything you said ANJ. Dolce I agree with everything you said too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #942 on: April 24, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »

So Monkeys, I just got caught up this morning, 10 pages worth! Just want to make sure I read everything right.
JB says:
They don't know how Caylee passed away.
They don't know when Caylee passed away.
They have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive.
They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

But he also said this:
There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it.

Aren't those condratictory statements? If so much is unknown, how does he know for sure ALL of what they DO or DON'T know?

Another question, is JB still going to go with the ZFG story? I thought I read somewhere along the last 10 pages that he was, but also that he IS going to attack the evidence. IF he is still going with the ZFG story, HOW can he do that AND attack the evidence? That makes no sense, because won't he NEED to use the evidence to prove it points to someone else? If KC is innocent as he says, why would he need to attack the evidence at all? I know I've asked these questions before, but D@mnit-I WANT ANSWERS!! (lol). Seriously though, does he think he can have it both ways??
Why does JB make me:

Hmm, I haven't watched yet. So, did he say she is INNOCENT??? "My client did not murder her child."

There is a world of difference between that statement and this one -- "You can't PROVE my client murdered her child."

And for the record, IMO yes the state can and will prove it. Beyotch is done.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 24, 2009, 10:13:35 AM »

During TV's sweeps period, expect lots of Casey AnthonyBy Hal Boedeker | Sentinel Television Critic
April 24, 2009

WESH-Channel 2 told us how Casey Anthony could walk away from a murder indictment. WKMG-Channel 6 says it will "break some new ground" in the case against Anthony.

And public-relations experts are baffled by the young woman's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, who blew an interview set up with Oprah Winfrey in favor of a two-part appearance on CBS' Early Show.

This is what happens when the Casey Anthony case meets television's May ratings period, which began Thursday.

"We're going to be breaking some new ground in the Casey Anthony case in the next few weeks," WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. "Tony Pipitone will do investigations."

Like it or not, the case promises to be a recurring topic in May.

As The Early Show concluded its two-part interview with the Anthonys, WESH countered with an exclusive interview with Anthony attorney José Baez.

"Obviously, what happened in the woods is critical," Baez told WESH, alluding to a wooded area where the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony were discovered in December.

WESH reporter Bob Kealing conducted a half-hour interview with Baez this week that will be spread among other reports in coming weeks.

In Thursday's report, Kealing examined how Anthony might be acquitted of the murder charge. In a preview, Kealing said the spot where Caylee's remains were found has become the case's key battleground. He also said the case "will undoubtedly be one of the biggest trials Central Florida has ever seen."

Winfrey knows the importance of sweeps. She announced an exclusive interview with the Anthonys for the ratings period. But when they turned up elsewhere, the Winfrey people said the chat was off.

The Anthonys' approach confounded public-relations pros.

"If you're trying to reach a larger audience, it's tough to beat Oprah," said Mason Moore, director of public relations at Fry Hammond Barr in Orlando.

"If they had done the interview with Oprah, they'd be on the Internet, on Twitter. They would have reached a ton of people."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loccasey-anthony-tv-042409042409apr24,0,6630294.story
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

Good Morning and WELCOME KDEL         " BTW I CANCELLED ON OPRAH because of integrity."     Cindy you are a one woman comedy show 

Good morning!  I wish we could text Sindy "BTW, YUR A LIAR & KC IS A KILLER!"  I hate them all!  Ugh...those idiots get my blood boiling!
Ahh...I feel a little better 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #945 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

Is mushroom head prejudice of African-Americans too?

Do No Evil 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

Integrity - the word of the day for me. 

$indy got it right, it was a matter of integrity.  She gave her word and her word to give Oprah an exclusive had no integrity.

I am also upset that WS and people who post there seem to need to learn this word as well.  As well as plagiarism.  Rant off - I am so glad monkeys are free to have integrity! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 24, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »

I'm lost.. but that's ok. 

Welcome to my world.   
We're just waiting on some documents that might get released today.
Baez is still a putz.
Cindy has bad hair.
George has no nads.
Lee still has caterpillars for eyebrows.
Casey has PTA(per Dolce)
Yep,that just about covers it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's,

I have not posted in awhile but I have been lurking. But Bozo brought me in form lurking.......

Does he think that The prosecution is going to release all the evidence before trial  NO ! That would in fact taint a jury , If they didn't have a slam dunk they wouldn't have put death penalty on table. They are not idiots. Obviously he is. He can ask for all evidence in discovery. Who knows maybe they told him what they have and he is not asking for it, just so it doesn't taint the jury pool.

The sight doesn't link Casey BS ,  One , its down the street from her home "she states 2 different versions where she last seen Caylee neither one of them being where she was found.
Two  items found directly linking them to Anthony house , He's going try to pin this on GA CA OR LA , reasonable doubt.

Time of death , Jeeze Bozo are your going to say researchers and scientist that have been doing this since before you where in diapers , cant determine time of death.

WHERES the babysitter ?
No report of missing for 30 days?
Liar?
Thief?
Death band , YES  you cannot disprove that.Nobody else dead in the house ....

SMELL OF DEATH ...... to many people smelled it, including family, officers ... try to convince a jury that a law officer has no clue what the smell was or is..... You do not forget!!!

Covering her ARSE on the smell in the car

PARTYING while you are supposed to be looking, stressing out , panicking , wondering , etc.....

Of all the friends she has or has , no one has come forward and said she got herself into some trouble , that was dangerous to her life or Caylee's, Like we have heard over and over and over .....

Believe me when I say this people have hearts and a brain. Somebody would say something. If someone actually knew anything , I mean anything else that KC didn't do this  even if they didn't want to be known . They have TIPLINES.

YES KC'S parent threw her under bus , know she will pay them back for it, trying to pin it on them.

I could go on for days..........I'm sick of looking at GA and CA their spin BS makes me want to slap them right in the face.

Even in the OJ case they didn't have this much evidence.

Thank you  these are JMO , i needed to get this off my chest!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:42 AM »

kdel to the Monkey Cage! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 24, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »

Cindy only likes child murdering whorsies. 

Oh and D. Casey, Rob Dick, etc. etc. 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #951 on: April 24, 2009, 10:20:02 AM »

I'm responding to a poster about the OJ case. Yes, CA is a tree hugging Liberal state, except where I live in Orange County, it is conservative here. The OJ jury was jury nullification at its finest. Look up jury nullification and the jurors from the OJ trial will have their pictures right next to the definition.       Jury nullification is an act of a jury (its verdict) intended to make an official rule, especially a statute, void in the context of a particular case. In other words, "the process whereby a jury in a criminal case effectively nullifies a law by acquitting a defendant regardless of the weight of evidence against him or her. Florida does not strike me as a Liberal state.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 24, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

Walter, good to see you, good points 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #953 on: April 24, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »

During TV's sweeps period, expect lots of Casey AnthonyBy Hal Boedeker | Sentinel Television Critic
April 24, 2009

--snip--

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loccasey-anthony-tv-042409042409apr24,0,6630294.story
This will be a sweap alright, I will sweap my TV right off the wall and onto the floor if I am subjected to Whoresface and the Anthonys.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: April 24, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »

Casey is going to prison for most if not all of the rest of her life.

OJ is guilty as sin but other issues were on trial there. The murder of two people took a back seat. 

It is my belief that the prosecutors in this case are on top of things and will not allow the slore to walk free.

Also Baez wasn't OJ's lawyer. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #955 on: April 24, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »

Hi and welcome to the cage!

I don't think any news outlet has released these yet to the public.

Brandi, I love that flag!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: April 24, 2009, 10:25:54 AM »

Not sure, I think she has issues with anyone who may have more power than she thinks she has herself.

I do hope that Oprah addresses the integrity issue today on her live show.  I would love to see her put Cindy in her rightfull place, underneith her Cole Haan heals.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 24, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »

Casey is going to prison for most if not all of the rest of her life.

OJ is guilty as sin but other issues were on trial there. The murder of two people took a back seat. 

It is my belief that the prosecutors in this case are on top of things and will not allow the slore to walk free.

Also Baez wasn't OJ's lawyer. 

That's for sure, Johnny Cochran's legacy has nothing to fear.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: April 24, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »

I'm responding to a poster about the OJ case. Yes, CA is a tree hugging Liberal state, except where I live in Orange County, it is conservative here. The OJ jury was jury nullification at its finest. Look up jury nullification and the jurors from the OJ trial will have their pictures right next to the definition.       Jury nullification is an act of a jury (its verdict) intended to make an official rule, especially a statute, void in the context of a particular case. In other words, "the process whereby a jury in a criminal case effectively nullifies a law by acquitting a defendant regardless of the weight of evidence against him or her. Florida does not strike me as a Liberal state.
From what I am told us Floridians are conservatives...just do not go to South Beach!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 24, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »

Not sure, I think she has issues with anyone who may have more power than she thinks she has herself.

I do hope that Oprah addresses the integrity issue today on her live show.  I would love to see her put Cindy in her rightfull place, underneith her Cole Haan heals.
I can't tolerate Oprah, but she will probably take the high road and not comment, to avoid a pizzing match with Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.