May 14, 2024, 05:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 430209 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2008, 05:28:58 PM »

They are going to read the indictment.  Will they tell us anything else????  I wanna see Lee!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »

<SNIP>

Anthony may represent herself at trial, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.

"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #242 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:17 PM »

Thats exactly why i'm a littleone-and not an attorney! Thanks Rob!!

i think Ms. Casey is singing like a bird -right about now!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

Today is the perfect example as to why I love watching Nancy Grace every night becuase even though her news is old news she always gives a recap of everything that has been missed. I know there have been comments on how she never reports anything new but the thing is I LOVE that she does this because there is so much we probably have missed today that she will cover tonight. Thank GOD for Nancy Grace. And I really shouldn't have come down on HLN because that channel is honeslty the only National News Channel that has been covering the case today. JMO

me Too, Willen!!
Willen - didn't Nancy do two shows (actually think it was that Friday helment head lady) on the Friday the police arrested her on the fraud charges?  Wonder if she will have two different show tonight.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »

Hey Legal Eagles, here is a question for you... If Baez is fired, or kicked off the case b/c he is not competent or qualified, can he spill his guts to LE or is he bound by law until he dies or KC dies? Can he still make his millions on movie deals or books he may pen about his client KC?

The attny/client privileged can only be released by KC herself or by her death.

Ok, if that is our only two choices, I vote by her death!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:03 PM »

Channel 2 is reporting that Casey Anthony turned herself in for the charge of 1st degree murder....and, being questioned once again by LE and, she is as cool as a cucumber
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

<SNIP>

Anthony may represent herself at trial, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.

"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

So, this is for real? LOL! We should have seen this coming with her reading law books "voraciously". Ha!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:49 PM »

I think so too.But then again she is still innocent till proven guilty, that would show she was guilty.It's too late to take a plea right?
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count one is first-degree murder.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE THAT WOULD PROVE THIS??

ISNT IT TRUE MAGGOTS CAN TELL IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED???

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

But maggots can tell if there were drugs present and if Caylee was given drugs that is abuse for sure.

She said PHYSICAL abuse.

Not to be argumentative but isn't drugging someone causing bodily harm physical abuse?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

You know ... I can just picture Baez sitting back in his chair .. hands behind his head .. feet propped up on his desk .. and with that Pee-Wee Herman grin on his face and say ... "aaahhhh that's over" ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:41 PM »

<SNIP>

Well if she represents herself and uses her "backwards sort of way" logic, it's going to be a very, very long trial!!!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I read it here today in relation to the officer who testified about the cadaver dogs....Klaas please help!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »

Today is the perfect example as to why I love watching Nancy Grace every night becuase even though her news is old news she always gives a recap of everything that has been missed. I know there have been comments on how she never reports anything new but the thing is I LOVE that she does this because there is so much we probably have missed today that she will cover tonight. Thank GOD for Nancy Grace. And I really shouldn't have come down on HLN because that channel is honeslty the only National News Channel that has been covering the case today. JMO

me Too, Willen!!
Willen - didn't Nancy do two shows (actually think it was that Friday helment head lady) on the Friday the police arrested her on the fraud charges?  Wonder if she will have two different show tonight.

There were defintely two shows the night she was arrested. I don't know about last Friday, as I refused to watch JVM.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2008, 05:33:54 PM »

What say ye, Wreck?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »

I am not going to argue this but maggots can tell more than just a time of death and if drugs were given to someone....

I am obviously being told I do not know what I am talking about so Goodbye monkeys...
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

Channel 2 is reporting that Casey Anthony turned herself in for the charge of 1st degree murder....and, being questioned once again by LE and, she is as cool as a cucumber

Of course-Baez has convinced her she is an attorney now. A little leap from event planner to attorney. But it works for her 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:36 PM »

<SNIP>

OHMYGAWD!!  This is just CRAZY and WRONG!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:41 PM »

She was taken right to the sheriff's office... I hope the charges scare the sh*t out of her.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

4:55 p.m. It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count one is first-degree murder.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

That leads me to believe they have evidence that she INTENTIONALLY HURT CAYLEE.....

WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE THAT WOULD PROVE THIS??

ISNT IT TRUE MAGGOTS CAN TELL IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ABUSED???

Help and TIA

No Maggots cannot tell if someone has been abused. Was that a joke or are you serious? All they can tell is how long a person has been dead. A possibility and not definite in all cases. It did help with Danielle VanDam

But maggots can tell if there were drugs present and if Caylee was given drugs that is abuse for sure.

She said PHYSICAL abuse.

Not to be argumentative but isn't drugging someone causing bodily harm physical abuse?

As a former worker for Children, Youth and Family Services in the Abuse Registry ... YES

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2008, 05:35:11 PM »

<SNIP>

Well if she represents herself and uses her "backwards sort of way" logic, it's going to be a very, very long trial!!!

Baez was going to be thrown off of this case due to his lack of experience in capital trials.  This is his way to remain "top dog", and not have to let go.  Jeez, they both have control issues, and can't let go of each other!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.