May 13, 2024, 07:45:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 372533 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #800 on: September 18, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

Hello Goodnmad...

Sorry, but I disagree with you.  I have my own reasons for this.  I *feel* that all the ducks are being lined up for taking this case for trial.  High Profile media outlets...ie...NG...LP and such have inside info that we do not have. And the LE has an incredible amount of info that the media does not have.

The forensic data has been weighed against the lies....I *personally* feel that there is some *conclusive* data that we will not even know about until Casy is brought to trial...and the defense gets it to start spinning for public consumtion....I honestly believe the LE has the upper hand...and will not show their cards until all the players are in the pot.....JMOO

Destiny...

Yes, I agree with you about LE. They know what they are doing. It's just the journalist in me coming out. We were taught to cover our butts and use the word "allegedly" like it was going out of style. I wasn't saying she's not guilty or won't be tried and convicted. I hope and believe that she will. I was just questioning the choice of words. I'm a writer and that's what I do, maybe too much.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2008, 10:33:35 AM »

Just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Jessup is renowned for the largest population of alligators in the U.S. – well over 10,000!

http://www.blackhammockairboatrides.com/

Not to sound like a broken record, I just want to get the point across at how crazy this lake is.

Lake Jessup, this body of water has the largest Alligator population in Florida. The St Johns river produces the biggest and meanest Alligators the State has to offer.

http://www.gatorchasers.com/

Okay, I don't mean to sound stupid. And I really should know this, being orginally from Louisiana. But, do alligators eat dead bodies? I thought the blood had to be there? But maybe it was when it was first disposed of? I am not trying to be gross here, just honestly (God, I need to stop saying that, I sound like Casey!) I am wondering if all chances are lost of recovering this body if it was dumped there.

In Miami, well the Tamiami Trail. We used to feed them chicken thighs from the grocery store.

They loved it!!!

Peace Monkeys
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: September 18, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »

Still catching up....

Just to clear something up re: casa
Casa has nothing at all to do w/ the Anthony's.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 18, 2008, 10:34:40 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

The poster was BANNED, not just her post.  I gave her the BANNED button for her avatar.  She did not post after she was banned and will never post here again.

You see it's like this.  If you don't like it here you can leave.  Nobody is keeping anyone here.  Coming to SM and starting trouble or bashing this site and forum will get you banned quicker than anything else.
Klaas? are you mad at me?
I really didn't know!

NO, not mad at you at all.  I was just explaining how/why posters get banned.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 18, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »

Was not nessessarily saying that the alligators had eaten the body, but given the lake itself and the muck and depth (along with the actual size), it would be hard to find a body within that area...the alligator population just adds to the difficulty as its not safe for searchers.  This would be a reason to be confident in your own lies.

Gotcha. And yes, that makes sense. Still, now I am wondering about the alligators. I am too afraid to Google it...worried what I might find. LOL
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 18, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »

action  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #806 on: September 18, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »

Just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Jessup is renowned for the largest population of alligators in the U.S. – well over 10,000!

http://www.blackhammockairboatrides.com/

Not to sound like a broken record, I just want to get the point across at how crazy this lake is.

Lake Jessup, this body of water has the largest Alligator population in Florida. The St Johns river produces the biggest and meanest Alligators the State has to offer.

http://www.gatorchasers.com/

Okay, I don't mean to sound stupid. And I really should know this, being orginally from Louisiana. But, do alligators eat dead bodies? I thought the blood had to be there? But maybe it was when it was first disposed of? I am not trying to be gross here, just honestly (God, I need to stop saying that, I sound like Casey!) I am wondering if all chances are lost of recovering this body if it was dumped there.

Was not nessessarily saying that the alligators had eaten the body, but given the lake itself and the muck and depth (along with the actual size), it would be hard to find a body within that area...the alligator population just adds to the difficulty as its not safe for searchers.  This would be a reason to be confident in your own lies.

Searched for an answer for you this is what I found.

"Alligators eat fish, turtles, frogs, birds, small mammals, and sometimes even larger mammals like deer. Their young eat small invertebrates, particularly insects, small fish and frogs. If small dogs and other pets come near them, they are not spared also from alligator attacks

Alligator roles underwater with its large prey submerging and drowning it and then it is shaken vigorously and slapped against the water or shore to rip it off into pieces. Usually dead prey is dragged around and guarded for several days until the meat rots enough to be ripped apart."

http://www.crocsite.com/crocsite-articles/alligator-attacks.htm

Does not specify humans at all.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

The poster was BANNED, not just her post.  I gave her the BANNED button for her avatar.  She did not post after she was banned and will never post here again.

You see it's like this.  If you don't like it here you can leave.  Nobody is keeping anyone here.  Coming to SM and starting trouble or bashing this site and forum will get you banned quicker than anything else.
Klaas? are you mad at me?
I really didn't know!

NO, not mad at you at all.  I was just explaining how/why posters get banned.
YEAAAAA!
Phew! I can breathe again now! Klaas, you are the last person i would ever want upset with me! Love to all true monkeys! Back to investigating

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:28 AM »

Is that BJ's car on the camera there?

Wonder why they aren't meeting at his office (if it is indeed his car?)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

Yes, I agree with you about LE. They know what they are doing. It's just the journalist in me coming out. We were taught to cover our butts and use the word "allegedly" like it was going out of style. I wasn't saying she's not guilty or won't be tried and convicted. I hope and believe that she will. I was just questioning the choice of words. I'm a writer and that's what I do, maybe too much.

Yes, I am a former editor for a newspaper (now a stay-at-home-mommy, part time writer). Media should be careful and use caution when throwing such accusations around. Regardless of what they know at the time. She has NOT been tried and convicted. Until then, she is considered innocent by law. No matter what we may know/feel in our hearts, or even what the evidence points to. Media has to tread carefully.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

Thank you Tomm and mrskub

I am far from an Anthony supporter but ... I find the behavior of the protestors very disturbing.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 18, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »

It looks like a 5 series BMW. Baez or Nojame

Peace Monkeys
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 18, 2008, 10:42:16 AM »

I think the camera is frozen again ... http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: September 18, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

Thank you Tomm and mrskub

I am far from an Anthony supporter but ... I find the behavior of the protestors very disturbing.

IMO.

Janet

They looked like kids to me. Should have been home studying

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 18, 2008, 10:42:54 AM »

Oh gosh! You are so great for looking that up!! Thank you!! I do know they have ripped limbs off humans before. But I am not sure if that is to eat them? I think it's to protect themselves. I am not sure. My state would be ashamed of me. I should call my brother. He still lives down near New Orleans. LOL Won't he think it odd for me bothering him at work to ask him that question. LOL (P.S. My dad use to raise alligators. I really should know this! I guess I was just too small to remember.)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #815 on: September 18, 2008, 10:43:44 AM »

Interesting reading on murder cases without a body for anyone interested. Hopefully Caylee will be found, if not, a conviction can be won. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95807&page=1

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: September 18, 2008, 10:44:59 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

....I know you're just relaying what you've heard...but, honestly we have heard there are going to be "big developments" since day #1...and we really haven't heard anything that big....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 18, 2008, 10:45:03 AM »

Maybe he thought he would pick her up and they could stop for a soda, it is fantasy dating for JB and KC....i know not nice.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: September 18, 2008, 10:45:40 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Okay, this is getting lost in the action. I want to talk more about this. Can we? What do all you monkeys think? How soon will we hear this shocking news? What will it be?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »

Nope ... not frozen ... a lawn care truck just went by ... LOL
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.