May 21, 2024, 10:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 265436 times)
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "bendex"
CHE I HAVE BEEN READING THE PAST POSTS DOES THE KIDNAP STORY COMES FROM TWITTY ?

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

Kinda, Bendex.  She alludes to it in the interviews.

more than alludes bendx...she flat out says it

That's exactly right, she sure did and she said she believes Natalee is ALIVE. Oh, and don't forget she says there are more involved. I think this story is as twisted as PVDS!

littletxlady RU the same lady as the "Lone Star ripply flag?"  LOL
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Stepdaddy shouldnt be so hard about Mrs. VDS.

I agree. Flame me all you want... and God forgive me cause I know he's just torn up inside and we all handle things differently.....but I can't help it ....I like him less and less. I wish he would take some lessons from Natalee's father.

Sorry for the edit ...but my mama would kill me if she knew I didn't capitalize God.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
OKAY IF YOU ARE A REPORTER I NEED A JOB!!!!  I HAVE A JOURNALISM DEGREE.  I WANT MY OWN TALKSHOW.  JUST PM ME!!!!!! Cool

Ha! My journalism degree is a coaster, now!

Yeah mine too!!!!  Isnt it sad!

HOOK US UP WITH SOME JOBS GREATA!!!!!!!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

Yep I read it but until he is questioned again he is off my list. Joran was with her way to late.

No one calls anyone at 3am to get help, What does L say to who ever he is in bed with gotta go help joran but your my alibi see ya?

There is only 1 person you can call when you are in Joran spot at 3am.

DADDY
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
think the arubans are trying their hardest to display a rocking good time in the background of Greta's/etc broadcast booth ?

That's happened whenever Fox has gone to a live reporter.

I think they just picked a bad spot from which to do their remotes. Right next to an outdoor concert venue of some kind.

im sure it is just out back by the beach/pool of whatever hotel the crew is staying at

think positive
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:51 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime? Rolling Eyes

It blows my mind

Yes, I don't like it either.

Weren't the two security guards who were initially arrested taken into custody pretty much on the word of the Three Amigos? That's a frighteningly flimsy basis on which to detain someone.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 23, 2005, 10:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Hi, hope you guys don't mind a newbie, but I've been following different message boards on NH, and I have to say this is the only one not filled with a bunch of garbage!!  I'm also watching greta now wondering what's going to unfold next!
 Surprised

We sure don't mind a newbie.  Welcome to the board!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 23, 2005, 10:41:12 PM »

What does 150,000 American equal to in Aruban money? Florins I think it is
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 23, 2005, 10:41:12 PM »

Well, absolut and Cali Girl, you are apparently the only two people currently online who read my big, long theory last night about Lorenzo.   Laughing

I sent it to absolt! lol
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 23, 2005, 10:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Okay, am I just naive and gullible, or does the brothers Mom sound sincere to anyone else around here?

She does to me, like Jug said, she know her sons as opposed to Anita knowing Joran

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 23, 2005, 10:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
IMHO I think that they do it to keep the people  and media happy, It doesn`t seem right in my opinion!! The way they handle it.

arrabba wrote:
inspector_detector wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime?  

It blows my mind

Yes, I don't like it either.

You said earlier it was Dutch law, which was my understanding too.

Whatever works for them, but it makes me glad I live in a country where a judge has to see "probable cause" before he'll issue an arrest warrant!
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:05 PM »

Dear God People - it's taken me 2 hours and 45 minutes to read from 4 pm to now!!!! Can you guys type slower pulllleasse!!
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:06 PM »

I personally think the 2 brothers are innocent and are covering up for Juron. I believe that's why they all made up that original story. I believe that they did drop Juron/Nat off at the beach b/c that's what one of the brothers told one of the black security guards while they were both in jail. The security guard said that the brother said "This is what really happened....." I think they're innocent caught in a mix up.....

I have a feeling that something bad happened by accident and the boy panicked and MAYBE (not too sure) asked his father for help.

I believe Sloots father told him not to talk, b/c you don't want to talk about something like THAT on the phone whether you're guilty or innocent.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:06 PM »

Mrs. Beth thinks she is on the island, the stepfather thinks she is off the island, but they seem to be in agreement in their belief that she has been kidnapped.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
This may be unrelated, given Paul's arrest, but thought it worth noting for those who think human trafficking could be related:

Police discover a group of illegal Haitians in Antigua-Barbuda

ST. JOHN'S, Antigua:  Immigration officials in Antigua have launched an investigation into what is believed to be the illegal entry of some 30 Haitians who landed on the sister island of Barbuda.
One visitor staying at a local hotel told Caribbean Net News that the Haitians were being observed as they landed on Barbuda from a boat.

Police in St John's said that at present there are 29 individuals - 15 females and 14 males - in the care of law enforcement officials while the search is on for another person who is believed to have "gotten away" and is hiding on Barbuda. A police source told Caribbean Net News that the men will be housed at the Immigration Department while the women will stay at the Defence Force headquarters until they depart the State.

Three weeks ago, police on the island of Nevis arrested a group of Haitians who had landed on that island while en route to the Dutch/French island of St.Maarten. Police in Nevis reported that, five days after, another group of twenty-one Haitians also landed on St. Kitts and it has been reported that the Haitians who landed on Barbuda were also reported to be on their way to St.Maarten.

Officials in St. John's could not confirm the existence of a human trafficking ring for Haitians but said they are carrying out a full investigation into the matter. (Sarrah Hadeed/Caribbean Net News Antigua-Barbuda Correspondent)
 10 juni 2005

No, this has been happening for at least decades. Haitians want outta there. Economy's bad, crime's bad, government's been corrupt for years and now it's so iffy... anyway, no, this is the same thing as refugees leaving cuba. Most want to come to US (Florida), but sometimes the boats/rafts don't cooperate and they end up on another island.

It's not really trafficking in the sense you're thinking of kidnapping. It's basically people with boats charging a lot of money to get people off one island (people who voluntarily want to leave) and taking them to Bahamian or US shores -- usually off loading them in the middle of the night in the ocean and frequently causing many to drown.
sandinmytoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:31 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

I sent it to absolt! lol

I'd like to read it if someone could PM it to me please!!
NH
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Wayoutwest"
Sorry to say this, but the only way Natalie is being held alive on Aruba is going to be by a single person, in an extremely remote location who has an independent means of survival. The 'napper would have to go to work and  as I've said before, this smart girl would definitely be trying to help herself if she was alone at any time. Everyone on the island is alert for suspicious activities.  You have a crew of "organized" people watching her, and something is gonna slip. People have girlfriends, wives, kids, neighbors. 150,000 is a strong motivator.  

If she was snatched, she's been off Aruba a long time.

how bout my original location.. near that creepy abandoned town near KIA

Why would she be held? For what reason?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 23, 2005, 10:42:48 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Dear God People - it's taken me 2 hours and 45 minutes to read from 4 pm to now!!!! Can you guys type slower pulllleasse!!

The scary part is really they are compared to other nights Smile
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 23, 2005, 10:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

Yep I read it but until he is questioned again he is off my list. Joran was with her way to late.

No one calls anyone at 3am to get help, What does L say to who ever he is in bed with gotta go help joran but your my alibi see ya?

There is only 1 person you can call when you are in Joran spot at 3am.

DADDY

That's assuming that Joran was actually ALONE on the beach with her. I tend to believe he organized a rendezvous for N and L and then something bad happened on the beach. J knows what it was and witnessed it, which makes him a party to it.  But that something bad doesn't involve drugs, death or sex.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Natalee's Dad seems to have more respect for the bros Mom than joran's. He made a good point about her knowing more about her children, and not being so naive or in such denial.

Yes, that signaled me to think he's a fair guy.  You'd think he would be negative about both mothers...but, he was very supportive of the brother's mom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.