May 17, 2024, 08:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270748 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2011, 12:57:38 PM »

This being nasty with the victim will hopefully bite KC in the azz.  Because at some point Morgan & Morgan are going to have their turn.
I sure hope so.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »

It's the same old song that's been playing throughout this case. Somehow, if everybody else is villianized, it makes Casey innocent. KC killed Caylee, but maybe KC was sexually abused. KC killed Caylee, but maybe George had an affair. KC accused ZG, but ZG isn't a model citizen.

None of it addresses what KC did, but so far, that song has been one that KC and KC alone can dance to.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2011, 01:20:30 PM »

Casey is probably taking a Rosetta Stone class on Spanish lol...nothing wrong with that but you can do it at home...doubt if she is doing anything ...just more hype and lies.
who is paying for the classes? Yeah, Baez is probably the instructor...he says, read my lips, Casey Ho!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2011, 01:25:05 PM »

It's the same old song that's been playing throughout this case. Somehow, if everybody else is villianized, it makes Casey innocent. KC killed Caylee, but maybe KC was sexually abused. KC killed Caylee, but maybe George had an affair. KC accused ZG, but ZG isn't a model citizen.

None of it addresses what KC did, but so far, that song has been one that KC and KC alone can dance to.   
I think so too,CBB. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2011, 01:34:19 PM »

uh oh... ^^^article above...
But you know what?  None of that has anything to do with Casey naming her as the kidnapper, description of her car, names of her children. Nothing at all. And to this day Casey has never said Zenaida is not the imaginary nanny.  jmo

Also -- in my view, those who knew of her problems already might indeed have rightfully wondered if Casey's lies were indeed true.  All the more reason to try to clear your name of false kidnapping charges.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 02:03:08 PM »

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/11/29/forget-bin-laden-casey-anthony-was-the-most-searched-news-story-in-2011/
Internet
Forget bin Laden: Casey Anthony Was the Most-Searched News Story in 2011
By Tim Newcomb | @tdnewcomb | November 29, 2011

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/11/29/forget-bin-laden-casey-anthony-was-the-most-searched-news-story-in-2011/#ixzz1f7eMVLjT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 03:20:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

DianeAx DA
The Zenaida Gonzalez depo videos aren't available today despite the hype. Why doesn't Morgan just put them on his website? @MattMorganESQ
18 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@DianeAx coming soon
4 hours ago via web
replies ↓

DianeAx DA
@
@MattMorganESQ Thanks for the info. Smile
4 hours ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »

Casey+Spanish+Work.....whatever Miss Anthony.  Monkey Devil!
Spanish, eh?  I bet she now has another whole set of imaginary friends...Rosita, Griselda, Maria...and the list goes on with her new Hispanic friends.  just saying...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »

Spanish, eh?  I bet she now has another whole set of imaginary friends...Rosita, Griselda, Maria...and the list goes on with her new Hispanic friends.  just saying...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2011, 03:54:04 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2011, 05:26:11 PM »

CooCoo Casey-land complete with Bi-lingual imaginary friends........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/28/whats-inside-the-mind-of-casey-anthony/
12:45 pm ET November 28, 2011
What’s “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony”?
by Happening Now Posted in: Casey Anthony, Dr. Keith Ablow, Murder Trial, Psychology   

Video at link.

Yeah........... I saw the interview. He seems to think she probably was sexually abused. I'm not sure I agree. Me thinks he's trying to sell his book. JMO.

I agree with u...I don't think she was.
Snotrag is just a self centered evil person period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2011, 08:41:50 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Click the link below to listen to the show at 9pm ET
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »

Don't forget Pedro.    Monkey Devil!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »

Or Jesus.  But I guess Jesus would be a really bad choice for the Anthonys et al.  The money changers in the temple, for example.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2011, 03:43:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html
UPDATED: 11:54 pm EST November 28, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Under questioning about her past, Gonzalez acknowledged reaching a plea deal on a criminal charge of selling alcohol to a minor and that she has been investigated by the Department of Children and Families twice for suspected child neglect.

She said, both times, the case was closed for lack of findings.

Anthony's attorneys claim Gonzalez's personal and criminal background is relevant, because they claim Gonzalez already had a poor reputation before she became embroiled in the Anthony case.

They said Gonzalez was on welfare both before and after Anthony's claim.

Gonzalez said she left her job last summer and home where she'd been staying voluntarily because people harassed her and not because she was kicked out.

Anthony's attorneys pointed out that Gonzalez chose to reveal her identity by going on television. She said she had to prove she was innocent.

"Casey never said, 'Zenaida Gonzalez didn't do it,' or 'That's not that Zenaida Gonzalez.' She never said that to me," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said Anthony's attorneys turned the table, assassinating her character by asking her to show her tattoos, revealing Gonzalez had her first daughter in seventh grade and that her six children have three different fathers.

Gonzalez also admitted that she's married but engaged and living with a 21-year-old man.

"You're engaged even though you're married to Mr. Esparza?" asked an Anthony attorney.

"Yes, I'm not going to get married until I get divorced," replied Gonzalez.

Gonzalez denied that she has been paid by Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing her. She said she did receive $900 from a trust fund that was set up for her.

The lawsuit is scheduled for trial in April.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html#ixzz1f6wi3Lny

Evening,all! Just popping in with a quick comment... or rather a retort to Mr. Green.

"Ms. Gonzales may:
  • have a plea deal concerning alcohol sold to a minor, but your client was known for consuming alcohol as a minor on a regular basis.
  • have been investigated twice for child neglect, but none of her children were found skeletonized in a swamp, wrapped in items from her home-unlike your client. Neither was she convicted of lying to Law Enforcement in the course of an investigation-unlike your client.
  • have been on welfare before the Anthony case, but she wasn't stealing from checks from her elderly grandparents' retirement account or her 'best' friend-unlike your client.  Neither was she stealing mother from her parents or stealing her mother's credit card-unlike your client.
  • have voluntarily left her job last summer and the home where she'd been staying because people harrassed her, but at least she had an actual paying job-unlike your client. Ms. Gonzales was paying rent, buying groceries, buying gas for and maintaining her own vehicle, taking care of a home and her family-unlike your client.  Ms. Gonzales did not lie to Law Enforcement about her employment and had no need to- unlike your client.
  • have some tattoos, but none of them were gotten while her daughter was missing - "kidnapped" - "accidentally drowned"-decomposing in a swamp around the corner from her house and her mother partied-unlike your client.  None of them were paid for with stolen money-unlike your client's.
  • have given birth to a child while in seventh grade and have six children by three different fathers, but at least those children are alive and well-unlike your client's one child. Ms. Gonzalez has never led Law Enforcement, Texas Equisearch, and hundreds of volunteer searchers on a wild goose chase for a "kidnapped"murdered child- unlike your client.  Moreover, Ms. Gonzales knows who fathered her children- unlike your client.
  • have been married and is currently engaged to and living with another man, but she didn't try to implicate any of her boyfriends (or anyone else) in a missing murdered child case- unlike your client.  Nor are there numerous pictures of sexually-themed exploits- unlike your client's.
  • currently be on welfare, but she's not a convicted felon on probation-unlike your client.  She hasn't cost the state of Florida hundreds of thousands of dollars and wasted massive amounts of Law Enforcement resources- unlike your client.
  • have received $900 from a trust fund to help pay her bills over the last three years, but she did not sell pictures of her missing - "kidnapped" murdered child to ABC for $250,000 to mount a bogus, scorched earth defense, irreparably damaging the reputations of numerous people- unlike your client. ['li]
Shall I continue, Mr. Green?  Isn't it interesting that when a person has no firm position to debate an issue, he resorts to personal attacks?  There's a reason it's called mud-slinging. My firmly held opinions, along with a healthy dose of verifiable facts...something else your client is unfamiliar with, Mr. Green (per her own counsel Jose Baez, repeatedly referencing her as a liar in open court).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2011, 09:16:37 AM »

good one Ispy! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2011, 09:40:27 AM »

This being nasty with the victim will hopefully bite KC in the azz.  Because at some point Morgan & Morgan are going to have their turn.
I can hardly wait. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ann-coulter-has-thoughts-on-why-joy-behars-hln-show-is-going-away-not-enough-casey-anthony_b100191
Ann Coulter Has Thoughts on Why Joy Behar’s HLN Show is Going Away: Not Enough Casey Anthony
By Chris Ariens on November 30, 2011 10:05 AM

Ann Coulter is making the rounds this week, getting silenced on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” yesterday and last night telling HLN’s Joy Behar why she thinks Behar’s show has been canceled. “It is a vast Casey Anthony conspiracy! Your show was the only one I could watch and avoid hearing anything about that white trash bimbo.”
 ::snipping2::

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.