May 17, 2024, 06:43:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270743 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: December 29, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »

http://insideedition.com/news/7422/caylee-anthonys-medical-examinor-speaks-out.aspx
Caylee Anthony's Medical Examinor Speaks Out
Airdate : 12/29/2011

The Medical Examiner who performed the autopsy on two-year-old Caylee Anthony is speaking out for the first time since she testified at the murder trial of her mother, Casey Anthony.

INSIDE EDITION's Paul Boyd spoke with Orlando Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia.

Boyd asked, "Do you believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter?"
Dr. Garavaglia responded, "I think she had a hand in her death."

Dr. Garavaglia testified that she believe'sCaylee's death was a homicide, even though the jury acquitted Casey Anthony of murder.

"Was there any hesitation writing the word "homicide," on that report?" Boyd asked.

"Oh, none whatsoever, I am absolutely sure that this was a homicide. This is a child that is discarded, she is thrown into the woods behind a rotting log with duct-tape over her face."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: December 29, 2011, 06:36:54 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: December 29, 2011, 06:40:21 PM »

I hope I see the day someone does........ 
Goodness knows the courts aren't gonna do anything...they are too busy kissing her a@@.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: December 29, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »

I hope I see the day someone does........ 
Goodness knows the courts aren't gonna do anything...they are too busy kissing her a@@.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 29, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@@CIV_is_ME
@queen_laqueefa if adequately delayed, could take years...
50 seconds ago
Matt Morgan
There will be a trial. There will be a verdict.
26 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
Additionally, next week I will be moving for summary judgment based on statements Casey made in jail to her mother about our client.
27 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
We disagree with Judge Munyon's ruling. However, in the end it changes nothing. Casey Anthony will be forced to answer of questions.
29 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 29, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/jackiefell
jackiefell JACQUELINE
John Morgan on judge's ruling : "by God she (Casey) is going to answer all of our questions..." #caseyanthony
22 minutes ago

Go John Morgan!  ::justice2NJ::

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 29, 2011, 06:52:54 PM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
John Morgan on judge's ruling : "by God she (Casey) is going to answer all of our questions..." #caseyanthony
22 minutes ago

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 29, 2011, 06:54:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/363626/Casey-Anthony-will-not-have-to-answer-questions-in-civil-case
Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan issued the following statement Thursday.

We disagree with Judge Munyon's ruling. However, in the end it changes nothing. Casey Anthony will be forced to answer our questions. Some of those questions will be, "Did you kill your child?"; "Where did you kill your child?"; "Did anyone help you dispose of your child’s body?". We will play Jose Baez’s opening statement and ask her to tell us which part of it is a lie. She will then be forced to answer our questions. Her answers may be, "I plead the fifth amendment", but by God she is going to answer all of our questions which could potentially take days to ask. She will have to answer them in front of Zenaida Gonzalez and look her in the eye and sit through another trial. The jury will then determine what they think about Casey Anthony's answers. Additionally, next week I will be moving for summary judgment based on statements Casey made in jail to her mother about our client. There will be a trial. There will be a verdict. Casey Anthony will be forced to sit in the witness chair and give AN answer. I am in the justice getting business and I am going to get justice for my client. She will have her day in court. No one can stop that because we live in America.
 ::justice2NJ::

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 29, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »

Can someone tell me exact time & channel? It is tlc right? Thx!!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #649 on: December 29, 2011, 07:33:08 PM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/363626/Casey-Anthony-will-not-have-to-answer-questions-in-civil-case

We disagree with Judge Munyon's ruling. However, in the end it changes nothing. Casey Anthony will be forced to answer our questions. Some of those questions will be, "Did you kill your child?"; "Where did you kill your child?"; "Did anyone help you dispose of your child’s body?". We will play Jose Baez’s opening statement and ask her to tell us which part of it is a lie. She will then be forced to answer our questions. Her answers may be, "I plead the fifth amendment", but by God she is going to answer all of our questions which could potentially take days to ask. She will have to answer them in front of Zenaida Gonzalez and look her in the eye and sit through another trial. The jury will then determine what they think about Casey Anthony's answers. Additionally, next week I will be moving for summary judgment based on statements Casey made in jail to her mother about our client. There will be a trial. There will be a verdict. Casey Anthony will be forced to sit in the witness chair and give AN answer. I am in the justice getting business and I am going to get justice for my client. She will have her day in court. No one can stop that because we live in America.

You go, Morgans!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:54 PM »

“The True Story of Caylee Anthony.”
January 1, 2012. 8 PM TLC
Repeated on Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 30, 2011, 12:18:52 AM »

“The True Story of Caylee Anthony.”
January 1, 2012. 8 PM TLC
Repeated on Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health
Thx brandi!!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 30, 2011, 11:09:04 AM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

Btw, I hope no one is holding there breath.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 30, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

Nope, not holding my breath pharlap.     But I continue to hope somehow, someway, somewhere the teflon coated biotch will one day fall.  Anything at all that causes Casey Anthony a problem, anything at all that forces her to continue to show up at court, anything at all that even inconveniences her no matter how small, I'm for.  Slow death by a thousand needle pricks...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 30, 2011, 11:47:08 AM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

Nope, not holding my breath pharlap.     But I continue to hope somehow, someway, somewhere the teflon coated biotch will one day fall.  Anything at all that causes Casey Anthony a problem, anything at all that forces her to continue to show up at court, anything at all that even inconveniences her no matter how small, I'm for.  Slow death by a thousand needle pricks...
"Teflon coated Biotch"   Priceless, Muffy.  If I didn't feel so strongly that Karma trumps all, I would be depressed about the Funyon/Munyon ruling...But even teflon can be scraped off if you use the right tool...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: December 30, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

"Teflon coated Biotch"   Priceless, Muffy.  If I didn't feel so strongly that Karma trumps all, I would be depressed about the Funyon/Munyon ruling...But even teflon can be scraped off if you use the right tool...

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 30, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/2011+rewind+year+triumphs+flops+quirks/5928221/story.html
The 2011 TV rewind: A year of triumphs, flops & quirks
By Ellen Gray, Philadelphia Daily News December 30, 2011 11:30 AM

Civics lesson: The verdict in the Casey Anthony trial demonstrated that while people who get picked for juries might not be paid as much as HLN’s Nancy Grace, they wield actual power. Something to think about the next time you’re summoned.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 30, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
22 minutes ago

God love him !!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 30, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.