May 21, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267907 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2007, 11:27:48 PM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

MF's post is gone, maybe somebody saved it, but IIRC he said that Rudy ripped v/d Straten on the radio and mentioned wiretaps. Glenda also posted about it...saying that the radio report stated that v/d Straten was investigated for his phone activity *before* the arrest of J2K. Even said it was an issue on 6/3 - 6/4 when Dompig replaced him for a day or two. Hard to tell what is true or not, coming from those two sources...but i am surprised the story was never covered in print. That i know of.

Igsigs - I remember reading it at RU.  So the posts are gone now?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2007, 11:41:56 PM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

MF's post is gone, maybe somebody saved it, but IIRC he said that Rudy ripped v/d Straten on the radio and mentioned wiretaps. Glenda also posted about it...saying that the radio report stated that v/d Straten was investigated for his phone activity *before* the arrest of J2K. Even said it was an issue on 6/3 - 6/4 when Dompig replaced him for a day or two. Hard to tell what is true or not, coming from those two sources...but i am surprised the story was never covered in print. That i know of.

Well Klaas, we all know alot of stuff is missing, and not only from the ALE drawers either.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2007, 11:43:12 PM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

The MF post was at FOB. Glenda's was and is at RU.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »

OT here.  I know people will leave once I post but,....I signed into diario chat this morning and they made fun of me (Natalee) being in Boca Mahos.  wonder what they know that we don't.  Sorry if margins blow.

This is too funny, boys or whatever they are, talk about a zwemdiploma (swimming certificate/diploma).

And want about this sense 'mot je naar school gaan'. This is not good Dutch. To funny. And btw. They try to talk Dutch and Papia, because the most people from none ABC island not speak or/and write Papia.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:24:15 AM by Observer » Logged

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

The MF post was at FOB. Glenda's was and is at RU.

I searched for Glenda's at RU and couldn't find it. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

In Joran's book on 6-3 or 6-4 it is quite clear that PVDS was calling JVS often and when there was a report that NH was found Anita called her best friend to get the specifics. Would be very interesting to know what was talked about and who Anitas best friend is. Also makes me wonder how they could report in the paper that NH was dead when it was actually a 17 year old male.

Speaking of Rudy,I thought today about the arrest warrants that were put out and the issues regarding work permits in Aruba.. Rudy was more interested in getting TJ Ward off the island then letting him get answers for the family.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 28, 2007, 12:02:03 AM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

In Joran's book on 6-3 or 6-4 it is quite clear that PVDS was calling JVS often and when there was a report that NH was found Anita called her best friend to get the specifics. Would be very interesting to know what was talked about and who Anitas best friend is. Also makes me wonder how they could report in the paper that NH was dead when it was actually a 17 year old male.

Speaking of Rudy,I thought today about the arrest warrants that were put out and the issues regarding work permits in Aruba.. Rudy was more interested in getting TJ Ward off the island then letting him get answers for the family.

Was Anita calling Van der Straaten's wife.  Was Van der Straaten relaying information through his wife.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 28, 2007, 12:03:22 AM »

I ran across it last night...lemme look.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 28, 2007, 12:27:34 AM »

V/D Straten Wiretaps

Was Anita calling Van der Straaten's wife.  Was Van der Straaten relaying information through his wife.

Hiya San  Very Happy...I would have to look through the translations again..I dont think so..Because that same day in the book PVDS was calling Jan and Anita was calling her Best Friend as joran described her. As I recall they said Natalee was found and Anita was calling to find out more... I think it was 6-3 to 6-5-05..The date on this article is 6-7 saying NH is dead as it may be what they were looking into.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:32:22 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: August 28, 2007, 12:32:18 AM »

I found both the Glenda and MF posts. I e-mailed them to you. I don't want to just post links...and you know my c/p issues.  Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: August 28, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »

I found both the Glenda and MF posts. I e-mailed them to you. I don't want to just post links...and you know my c/p issues.  Mad

ok  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 28, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

Thanks Igsigs!

Here is Glenda's post at RU:

Here is MF's post as copied by hubba at RU:

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2007, 01:44:11 AM »

codebreaker just showed up at BFN:

codebreaker

Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - AUG. 2007
« Reply #689 on: Today at 03:41:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ju Ju:
I never said she was dismembered, her hands, were removed,
and her head also, I believe this was Identity reasons only.

Shocked  Sounds like dismemberent to me  IMO..   Yikes

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »

please send cigars

its a LOCK  Cool

Cool  honey you have cigars waiting for yah  lol  You and Wreck both and any others who want them.
 The humidor at work is keeping them safe for ya'll.   Wink
 Robots.. if you are correct in your thoughs of KLPD.. I swear.. I'll smoke a cigar too. even if it means turning green and being ill.   Cool
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2007, 01:55:50 AM »

The locusts are next  Wink

Shocked  Eweeeeeeeeeeeeee   Locusts and PVDS..  Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk     Laughing
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2007, 05:26:26 AM »

Truthseeker2 Reading back, I've been looking for a statement Nadira made in which she said Satish hardly ever or never went out with Deepak. That same satatement said he was pacing about, excited, waiting for Deepak to come home.  This contradicted everything else we were told about him picking Deepak up from work that night.
   According to Sander's 6/16 PV he has known the Kalpoes a year and a half, and Koen goes to the movies with them.  Andre Santos PV says he has known Joran 6 years, Satish 2 and Deepak 1 year.
    I've been comparing the Kapoes' 5/31 PVs and until we get to the security guards their stories don't match. Their account of the guards is practically word for word, but details at C&C's totally different.  Deepak's account matches Joran's 6/9 PV, the first we have seen from him. Within 48 hours the brothers' stories don't match. Why?  Is it at all possible that Satish wasn't with Joran and Satish that night?

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 28, 2007, 05:43:01 AM »

A few pages back, there were several comments about an ancestry search producing an obituary-type notice about Natalee.

I recall that a newspaper in the U.S. - I think it was in Florida, and possibly a weekly - ran a front page obituary, with a photo of Natalee, after the "something bad happened" statement (June 10-11 2005 weekend). It came up on searches (Google) for a long time.

That might be the explanation. (Doesn't explain the Croes result, though.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: August 28, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »

please send cigars

its a LOCK  Cool

Cool  honey you have cigars waiting for yah  lol  You and Wreck both and any others who want them.
 The humidor at work is keeping them safe for ya'll.   Wink
 Robots.. if you are correct in your thoughs of KLPD.. I swear.. I'll smoke a cigar too. even if it means turning green and being ill.   Cool

its a DEAL  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: August 28, 2007, 08:51:18 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!!  WOW Klaas... ...this took my breath away!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 28, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »

The locusts are next  Wink

HOLEY MOLEY!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.