May 13, 2024, 06:25:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 227385 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: December 20, 2008, 01:16:08 AM »

Could it be that the detective knew the truth, wanted it to come out; so sends "brother" to the Persistence crew to tell about the "vision".  But knowing how close attention is being paid to the Persistence search by the monkeys; asks a "friend" to come here and distract the attention away from the ocean? 
Friend Equals Caps?

I was told that a long time ago, but never knew for sure.  Never asked Caps myself.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: December 20, 2008, 01:21:28 AM »

Caps says the witness is going to give a statement to Helen.  Clyde B. meets with Helen...is he the witness too?  I know that's not the name Jossy said.  It makes sense that a search of the pond wouldn't be allowed if the statement given had nothing to do with the pond.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:17 AM »

o.k., I'll be quiet.  Somebody else....thoughts please.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #703 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:36 AM »

Caps says the witness is going to give a statement to Helen.  Clyde B. meets with Helen...is he the witness too?  I know that's not the name Jossy said.  It makes sense that a search of the pond wouldn't be allowed if the statement given had nothing to do with the pond.

Maybe Clyde is a witness.....no there would be no need to search the pond if He stated she was in the ocean....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 20, 2008, 01:32:49 AM »

Maybe Clyde is a witness.....no there would be no need to search the pond if He stated she was in the ocean....

For the record I still don't know what to believe when it comes to Caps.  I will say that I had believed long before Caps showed up that Clyde Burke was simian.  So who met with Helen?  What relation is Clyde to Caps? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 20, 2008, 01:36:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!   

I think Clyde as Simian is a good possibility too!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:02 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:42 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #709 on: December 20, 2008, 03:13:57 AM »

Well, what do we do with Kermit's information? Kermit says she has given it to the FBI AND the family. I'm not sure as to what we here are supposed to do with this information. Kermit, what do you want/need US to do?? Are you confident that things are being done in the background (and I don't mean private forums!)?

Send emails to the Birmingham FBI office - attention Carmen S Adams, and copy those emails to our State Department in Washington

Include the pictures, and Kyle's words.

Plead with them to put pressure on Aruba, and more importantly on The Hague for answers.
Whatever happened to this? Kermit answered specifically to wrecks question of what we can/should do.
Magnolia followed up with contact info for Birmingham FBI...
I followed up with State Department contact info and even posted my email to the State Department below...Has anyone else submitted emails to FBI or State Department? Just wondering and wanted to ensure Kermit's suggestions didn't go by the wayside. Smile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Special Agent in Charge
Carmen S. Adams

Assistant Special Agent in Charge
Charles E. Regan

Birmingham Division History
   Birmingham Division Contact Information
Address
1000 18th Street North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203

Telephone
(205)326-6166
 Facsimile
(205)279-1590

Email
General information: birmingham@ic.fbi.gov
Office Hours
8:15 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
24 Hour Emergency Service

How to Report a Crime or Provide Information
For the location of a local FBI office, see our Jurisdiction page

An FBI representative can be reached 24 hours a day by calling (205)326-6166

If you have been the victim of a crime or have information relating to a crime, please contact your nearest FBI office. All complaints are confidential.

You can also email the Birmingham office at birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #465 on: December 19, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: billb on December 18, 2008, 11:42:40 PM
US State Department
OVERSEAS CITIZENS SERVICES: Call 1-888-407-4747 (from overseas: 202-501-4444) for answers related to questions concerning the:

* Death of an American citizen abroad
    * Arrest/detention of an American citizen abroad
    * Robbery of an American citizen abroad
    * American citizens missing abroad
    * Crisis abroad involving American citizens
    * After-hours number for an emergency involving an American citizen abroad
To ask a question via email:
http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=jxOHQJlj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xMTEsMTExJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

Copy and paste the bold
 HTTP
It was easy to submit a question on the site:
My question:
Secretary Rice met with the mother (Beth Holloway Twitty) of Natalee Holloway WRT her daughter's disappearance May 30th, 2005. Secretary Rice, after hearing Beth's account of the lack of investigation by the Aruban authorities, directed that the FBI take a closer look into the events surrounding her daughter's disappearance. Can you please provide an update of the actions our State Department, Secretary Rice, and the FBI have taken to ensure there is/will be Justice for Natalee Holloway, a US citizen?
Thank you.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 20, 2008, 03:21:17 AM »

Yesterday Kermit posted the long post from Kyle about the cop
and the brother......was Kyle talking about Clyde Burke as the
cop who was with his brother?
I have read it several times and can't get the sense of it.

Good question Magnolia.  I'm not sure either.  Maybe I'll go bring it forward so we can look at it some more.
I for one would appreciate that TM! Thanks! 
My sense of Kermit's post WAS that he (Kyle) was talking about Clyde...That Kermit meant Kyle was talking to Clyde, whether or not Kyle knew it was Clyde when he posted...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 20, 2008, 03:28:25 AM »

Wreck,

I saw that you asked a question a while back and I will give you a more detailed response over the weekend. As much as I can.

Please know that there is always things going on behind the scenes that the media does not know about and would only report when is made public. The media does not investiagte ... they do things for ratings. Now more than ever.

Please know that there are things going on ... I will try and see what can actually be mentioned. Do not ever think that Beth gives up, she is too strong a woman to ever go that.
Red,
Thanks for the post....I would never presume to speak for wreck or any other dedicated Monkey searching for Justice for Natalee....
I look forward to whatever you can tell us over the weekend.....I believe in my heart that there will be justice, and I can say that with the utmost confidence: ONLY because of the hard work you and all the Monkeys have done to support Beth and Dave and Natalee and her extended family..
Thank you for all you do....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 20, 2008, 03:39:15 AM »

Seems like I always post just after everyone says goodnight!
Oh well, maybe it will get picked up in the morning...nite all (reminds me of Paint your Wagon with Clint Eastwood....a musical no less: I talk to the trees..no one listens to me...) What a classic...Clint Eastwood in a singing role...he has got to be embarrassed every time that comes upl
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: December 20, 2008, 03:55:53 AM »

Oh well, maybe it will get picked up in the morning...nite all (reminds me of Paint your Wagon with Clint Eastwood....a musical no less: I talk to the trees..no one listens to me...) What a classic...Clint Eastwood in a singing role...he has got to be embarrassed every time that comes upl
Not kidding about Paint your Wagon...view the trailer...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064782/

Soundtrack:
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/paintyourwagon/italktothetrees.htm

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 20, 2008, 04:17:11 AM »

Not kidding about Paint your Wagon...view the trailer...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064782/

Soundtrack:
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/paintyourwagon/italktothetrees.htm

nothing but time on my hands right now....continuing the saga, it reminds me of another song...All by myself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKv6PdBR-I
Just unwinding after a long week just before Christmas 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: December 20, 2008, 04:25:05 AM »

This is GREAT!!! Neither Klaas, Blonde, SAN, 2NJ_SONS nor any other past, present, future moderator can stop me now....I'm free 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 20, 2008, 04:28:03 AM »

This is GREAT!!! Neither Klaas, Blonde, SAN, 2NJ_SONS nor any other past, present, future moderator can stop me now....I'm free 
Gotta go...the wife found my meds...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:44 AM »

Good Morning -

Clyde Burke - he was discovered by Grande through a time line that included links to the actual PV's and the info contained within. That is a fact and one we can't deny. When Simian posted it was determined without a doubt that the info often came within thirty minutes of one of the suspects making a statement. We all know that. It's a very convincing case and how often has Grande been wrong? Not often, if ever. We all know Grande's track record.

Is Grande wrong? I'm not saying he is, but in order from Grande to be 100% correct you have to factor in some issues that most don't know about.

First, Clyde Burke would have had to hack Armin Solongier's email account and that means that Armin is telling the truth that he made only a few posts as Simian and Merian. It doesn't seem at all likely that someone could hack TWO SEPARATE SM USER ID'S / ACCOUNTS. This means that Armin starts two separate SM accounts and Clyde Burke some how accesses BOTH accounts all the while know that neither is directly connected to Armin. What are the chances of that happening? Armin admits he posted on both accounts. Both accounts came from the the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS. In my opinion, there is no way that could all happen, unless Armin started the accounts AND TURNED THEM OVER TO CLYDE. It's a very very small chance, but one none the less.

Second, who fits the profile for Simian? A cop or a musician who works at a large bank in marketing? Armin's email address is connected directly to his love fer music and his band at the time. That email address was posted on Garage Bands dot com. This is all posted in the Shango / Simian threads. vms and I have developed an extensive amount of info that says without a doubt Armin is SIMIAN AND MERIAN. Armin uses a MAC and edited all of the videos from his band on that computer. Simian posted from a MAC. Armin is a literary buff and loves books, music and art. He is very talented, I know - cause I actually know him in REAL LIFE and I have told you all this before. At one time I considered him a good friend. I never thought he could be Simian or Merian until vms and I found A HUGE PILE OF PROOF. At each and every turn one link became two, two became four, four became eight. At some point, I just have to accept that where the info takes me. Armin tells you who he is in his posts and the person behind the keyboard fits like a glove. He is of french decent, highly educated, speaks many languages, and has a huge desire to protect Aruba. He tells you all who he is.

I'm not trying to get Armin in an uproar this morning, cause I know he'll read this, he reads everything. He googles his name and what we say pops up and he gets pissed. But the truth is the truth. We have been over all of this before and he wrote me an email after vms contacted him and he was quite pissy about the whole sordid affair. In his email, he admits that he POSTED AS SIMIAN AND MERIAN. But says that his accounts were hacked. I explained that above. vms, I'm sure will verify everything I have said about Armin. Like I said - THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. If vms wants to post or repost all the info we have complied, I have no problem with that at all, I don't feeling doing it again cause it's all been covered and I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt Armin is Simian. There is always the chance that Clyde and Armin are friends and Clyde related all the info directly to Armin and he then posted it as Simian. We ALL KNOW everyone knows everyone. Who wrote the posts - Armin did. I'm sure. How did Armin get the info - Maybe from Clyde - I'm not sure at all. vms and I have the info stored and if she wants to repost it, that's certainly fine with me. She has access to it all.

Also, not to take away from the others who helped compile info on Armin, you are not forgotten nor are your efforts.

and No, I still don't know who Shango is. I suspect he is from the Chemaly family and lived in Florida, near Jossy, but do not know fer sure. There are still too many unanswered questions here fer me and although others here have shared what they have found and the links, I'm still not totally convinced who he is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 20, 2008, 08:43:15 AM »

Good Morning -

Clyde Burke - he was discovered by Grande through a time line that included links to the actual PV's and the info contained within. That is a fact and one we can't deny. When Simian posted it was determined without a doubt that the info often came within thirty minutes of one of the suspects making a statement. We all know that. It's a very convincing case and how often has Grande been wrong? Not often, if ever. We all know Grande's track record.

Is Grande wrong? I'm not saying he is, but in order from Grande to be 100% correct you have to factor in some issues that most don't know about.

First, Clyde Burke would have had to hack Armin Solongier's email account and that means that Armin is telling the truth that he made only a few posts as Simian and Merian. It doesn't seem at all likely that someone could hack TWO SEPARATE SM USER ID'S / ACCOUNTS. This means that Armin starts two separate SM accounts and Clyde Burke some how accesses BOTH accounts all the while know that neither is directly connected to Armin. What are the chances of that happening? Armin admits he posted on both accounts. Both accounts came from the the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS. In my opinion, there is no way that could all happen, unless Armin started the accounts AND TURNED THEM OVER TO CLYDE. It's a very very small chance, but one none the less.

Second, who fits the profile for Simian? A cop or a musician who works at a large bank in marketing? Armin's email address is connected directly to his love fer music and his band at the time. That email address was posted on Garage Bands dot com. This is all posted in the Shango / Simian threads. vms and I have developed an extensive amount of info that says without a doubt Armin is SIMIAN AND MERIAN. Armin uses a MAC and edited all of the videos from his band on that computer. Simian posted from a MAC. Armin is a literary buff and loves books, music and art. He is very talented, I know - cause I actually know him in REAL LIFE and I have told you all this before. At one time I considered him a good friend. I never thought he could be Simian or Merian until vms and I found A HUGE PILE OF PROOF. At each and every turn one link became two, two became four, four became eight. At some point, I just have to accept that where the info takes me. Armin tells you who he is in his posts and the person behind the keyboard fits like a glove. He is of french decent, highly educated, speaks many languages, and has a huge desire to protect Aruba. He tells you all who he is.

I'm not trying to get Armin in an uproar this morning, cause I know he'll read this, he reads everything. He googles his name and what we say pops up and he gets pissed. But the truth is the truth. We have been over all of this before and he wrote me an email after vms contacted him and he was quite pissy about the whole sordid affair. In his email, he admits that he POSTED AS SIMIAN AND MERIAN. But says that his accounts were hacked. I explained that above. vms, I'm sure will verify everything I have said about Armin. Like I said - THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. If vms wants to post or repost all the info we have complied, I have no problem with that at all, I don't feeling doing it again cause it's all been covered and I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt Armin is Simian. There is always the chance that Clyde and Armin are friends and Clyde related all the info directly to Armin and he then posted it as Simian. We ALL KNOW everyone knows everyone. Who wrote the posts - Armin did. I'm sure. How did Armin get the info - Maybe from Clyde - I'm not sure at all. vms and I have the info stored and if she wants to repost it, that's certainly fine with me. She has access to it all.

Also, not to take away from the others who helped compile info on Armin, you are not forgotten nor are your efforts.

and No, I still don't know who Shango is. I suspect he is from the Chemaly family and lived in Florida, near Jossy, but do not know fer sure. There are still too many unanswered questions here fer me and although others here have shared what they have found and the links, I'm still not totally convinced who he is.

Thanks, Rob -- I never immersed myself in the Shango/Simian thread. While I understand the implications of their messages, it angers me immensley that these people could have put an end to all this 3 1/2 + years ago.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: December 20, 2008, 08:47:00 AM »

Thanks, Rob -- I never immersed myself in the Shango/Simian thread. While I understand the implications of their messages, it angers me immensley that these people could have put an end to all this 3 1/2 + years ago.

Good morning wreck, and I'm as angered as you my friend. Armin and I went around and around about THE info to the point where he said I'm not the person to give you that info.

It all came down to protecting Aruba. Nothing more.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.