May 13, 2024, 05:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 387599 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1700 on: December 21, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she left the house wth Caylee on the 15th after the fight with Cindy.  IMO, GA lied about seeing them on the 16th and all the details he supposedly remembered after a "31" days!!

Also, CA claimed that Caylee was still sleeping when she left for work.  MY kids are older than Caylee was and I still check on them - especially before I leave the house!!  JMO
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: December 21, 2008, 03:23:20 PM »

Catholic priests cannot disclose what was confessed during the Sacrament of Reconciliation.  Priests can disclose things brought up in conversation, phone calls, etc.  Many states have tried to legislate a breach to this but it is seen as a freedom of religion issue.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1702 on: December 21, 2008, 03:25:34 PM »

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Very beautiful Janet.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: December 21, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Lee sounds like a big cry baby-drama queen. I understand him being upset about the situation, but making numerous blogs where everyone can see, not just the girl he is upset with? Yeah, he's drama. It's almost like he wanted sympathy and attention from people who weren't involved in the situation, while trying to hurt the person who was. I'm sure she's glad she ran far away from his blogging hissy-fits!

Sometimes people want and need sympathy and understanding.  I have no problem with his writing through his pain in a public place.  How is that different from people like Anais Nin, who became very famous for their published journals?

Part of what isolates us from one another is that we are unwilling to share our pain.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: December 21, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

Catholic priests cannot disclose what was confessed during the Sacrament of Reconciliation.  Priests can disclose things brought up in conversation, phone calls, etc.  Many states have tried to legislate a breach to this but it is seen as a freedom of religion issue.

But can't they disclose info if it pertains to stopping a crime such as murder, a mortal sin, from being committed?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: December 21, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

janetruth... I am very sorry for your loss, I didn't mean anything wrong by saying I don't understand people writing such personal thoughts on myspace, I guess because I'm a very shy and private person, I've just always written things down in notebooks. I would not even no how to put a myspace together.

No offense taken, no rose.  I was trying to explain.

I had the blog already extant.  I have a Myspace, but don't use it much, and put a link there to my blog, which is on a different host.

There is really nothing to put together.  When a person decides to create a page, they just go to the host, and the site walks them through setting it up.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: December 21, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »

Speaking of Lee's myspace writings, what ever happened to putting your feelings down in a notebook, I will never understand writing things like this for the world to see.

I've kept a blog for over three years now.  During that time, my husband committed suicide.  When that happened, I had to decide, quickly, whether to delete the whole thing or blog on through.  I chose to blog through.  I have had several people contact me to say that my expression of my feelings during that very difficult time was helpful to them in dealing with the same issues, or in understanding a person in their own lives who was dealing with something similar.

To keep on blogging about day-to-day things, and not mention my husband's suicide would have been impossible.

People publish books about their feelings all the time.  Poetry and such.  I think it contributes to understanding the Human Condition, if that doesn't sound too pompous.  Which it probably does.

You know what?  After what I've been through in the past two years (and survived), I couldn't care less what people think (unless it's nice).  If someone stumbles on my blog and hates it, there's a little
  • in the upper right of their screen...

This is just to maybe provide a little insight into why one person chose to expose very strong feelings in a public blog.

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: December 21, 2008, 03:34:48 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she left the house wth Caylee on the 15th after the fight with Cindy.  IMO, GA lied about seeing them on the 16th and all the details he supposedly remembered after a "31" days!!

Also, CA claimed that Caylee was still sleeping when she left for work.  MY kids are older than Caylee was and I still check on them - especially before I leave the house!!  JMO

mytime ... considering you are correct and Caylee met her demise on the evening of the 15th or the early morning of the 16th ... how does the rest of my theory flow?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: December 21, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »

Interesting read

The Seal of Confession or the Seal of the Confessional is the absolute confidentiality for Roman Catholic priests, of anything that they learn from penitents during the course of confession.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_confession

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: December 21, 2008, 03:36:48 PM »

Speaking of Lee's myspace writings, what ever happened to putting your feelings down in a notebook, I will never understand writing things like this for the world to see.

I've kept a blog for over three years now.  During that time, my husband committed suicide.  When that happened, I had to decide, quickly, whether to delete the whole thing or blog on through.  I chose to blog through.  I have had several people contact me to say that my expression of my feelings during that very difficult time was helpful to them in dealing with the same issues, or in understanding a person in their own lives who was dealing with something similar.

To keep on blogging about day-to-day things, and not mention my husband's suicide would have been impossible.

People publish books about their feelings all the time.  Poetry and such.  I think it contributes to understanding the Human Condition, if that doesn't sound too pompous.  Which it probably does.

You know what?  After what I've been through in the past two years (and survived), I couldn't care less what people think (unless it's nice).  If someone stumbles on my blog and hates it, there's a little

This is just to maybe provide a little insight into why one person chose to expose very strong feelings in a public blog.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Thank you, Mytime.  It has been rough, but it is becoming manageable.

I can't text, either.  If I don't feel like talking, which is often, I send an email.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1710 on: December 21, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

I believe they can if they know a crime such as murder is going to be committed!!

Also, Stacey Peterson's pastor revealed what she allegedly told him! Why could he??
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the S Peterson case, but when a person dies, all confidentiality agreements are void...in the legal world. I know that priests are required to speak if a crime is to be committed, but if the confessee dies, it's up to the priest to tell what they know. Most don't.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: December 21, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: December 21, 2008, 03:39:18 PM »

I'm so sorry Janetruth, thank you for sharing this. 

It's true what you say, writing one's feelings and experiences down does help them get thru the difficult times.  Interesting to look back after a period of time has gone by, and see the growth we've made.  I've had major loss in my life and dedicated my website to 'Help In Healing', hoping that by sharing what I know it will help others get thru their own painful times.  I think many of us do give back in different ways, and in doing that, it helps others as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: December 21, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »

I have a burning question I hope some monkey can help me with. If there is proof in the evidence taken from the A's home that they knew Caylee was deceased and they continued with the Caylee is alive not just for their daughter's case but received money through donations via the internet as well as the US mail service that would be fraud wouldn't it? Now second part of my question These charges if ever made would have to come from the FBI. Would the FBI have to honor any immunity agreement entered into between the State of Fla/A's or would the FBI be free to bring whatever charges the evidence will support?

Yes I feel bad that the A's lost a loved grandchild but if they knew a long time ago and have just used the countries sympathy to improve their finances that is not just unethical it is a scam.
BINGO! I think that is something they are working on myself. What is really strange is if......
they took in money knowng she was dead and then some of that money was used for the trust fund that is paying Casey's extra commissary stuff in jail and possibly towards defense team.

What a tangled web we weave......JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: December 21, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

In the Stacey Peterson case, her pastor stepped forward and told LE what she said to him. Clergy is not bound by confidentiality.

Yes he did eventually step forward, but he struggled with the decision for months, even taking the matter to his church elders first.  It's priviledged info that is confidential.  They don't *have to* divulge what they know, yet it is their choice to do so if they feel it's necessary.  Not sure if that differs from state to state in the USA, I think it's across the board tho. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: December 21, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »

Lee sounds like a big cry baby-drama queen. I understand him being upset about the situation, but making numerous blogs where everyone can see, not just the girl he is upset with? Yeah, he's drama. It's almost like he wanted sympathy and attention from people who weren't involved in the situation, while trying to hurt the person who was. I'm sure she's glad she ran far away from his blogging hissy-fits!

Sometimes people want and need sympathy and understanding.  I have no problem with his writing through his pain in a public place.  How is that different from people like Anais Nin, who became very famous for their published journals?

Part of what isolates us from one another is that we are unwilling to share our pain.

Wise words. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: December 21, 2008, 03:53:15 PM »

I'm so sorry Janetruth, thank you for sharing this. 

It's true what you say, writing one's feelings and experiences down does help them get thru the difficult times.  Interesting to look back after a period of time has gone by, and see the growth we've made.  I've had major loss in my life and dedicated my website to 'Help In Healing', hoping that by sharing what I know it will help others get thru their own painful times.  I think many of us do give back in different ways, and in doing that, it helps others as well. 

[/quote]

I hope so.  I learned a lot from the blogs and published books by others living the same nightmare, and also from message boards devoted to the same.

There is a lot of stuff we all know, but rarely say.  If some can bring themselves to say it, others can gain acceptance of their own feelings.

It puts words to the scream.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 21, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.

I think the state has the burden of protecting Casey while she is in their custody.  Don't think it would be too smart to let her out in the public for even a minute.  Thats all it could take for someone to use some vigalante justice, imo 

I agree!  Plus the fact that she could escape, others have supposedly escaped while cuffed, out for a funeral, in the presence of an officer.  (I read that online somewhere, lol) 

And in her myspace/facebook things, I believe it was, Casey wrote in one of her profiles that 'prison break' was one of her interests.  Is that a song?  A movie?  A future plan if caught?  Heck, I dunno.  Just saw it listed there tho.  And LE would do well to keep her inside the jail til she's moved to the state pen.  IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: December 21, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/caylee-anthony-she-deserved-so-much-better-from-her-family-casey-cindy-george-lee-anthony-eventually-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Caylee Anthony, She Deserved So much Better from her Family (Casey, Cindy, George & Lee Anthony) Eventually She Was Saved by her Father at Christmas

You'll need kleenex
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: December 21, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »

CBB - I have read your prayer 3 times now and I just want to tell you how much comfort it had brought to me!!  It was truly beautiful!!  Thank you again!

(a little glimpse into my serious side is showing)

BUMP

MyTime, I do love your SILLY side but I would also love to see more of your "Shirtless" Serious side as well.  You are such an asset to the cage!!!

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.