May 02, 2024, 05:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 242336 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 12:32:57 AM »

Anyone notice that the drug task force is involved in this search. Is this common or does LE think this is drug related?

::snipping2::
Three days into the search, the Federal Bureau of Investigations remains on the case.  Along with the FBI, Senath Police, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Kennett Police and the Bootheel Drug Task Force are searching for the child.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15221787/searchers-looking-for-4-year-old-missing-girl?clienttype=printable

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 02:45:18 AM »

You know I hate to be judgmental but parents just can't let their kids play outside by themselves anymore.  I don't care if her brother was with her.  Go play in the back yard & leave the bike riding when an adult can supervise.  I live in a gated community, know every single one of my 35 neighbors by name (I put out a neighborhood directory) and I would never ever ever allow my kid to play outside by themselves.  Not this day and age.  I'm sure her poor parents are probably regretting that decision. My heart just aches for them.  I'm in my 40's and can remember the good ole' days when you actually COULD leave your door open, allow kids to play freely outside and a stranger in your neighborhood trigged a dozen calls!  Not today sadly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 06:25:08 AM »

http://www.kfvs.com/story/15237027/police-search-for-white-van-in-pre-schoolers-disappearance
"She'd always say 'Daddy I'm here,'" Edgar Rodriguez said. "When I'm driving I just keep hearing her say 'Daddy I'm here.'"

His wife, Claudia says nothing is the same without her.

"She always wanted her nails done," said Claudia. "Every time she put a dress on she'd tell me she's my princess."

"This is a calm street everybody knows everybody," said.

He and his wife, Claudia were out searching the fields and neighborhoods again Tuesday.

"We have two city workers that live on the end of this street," Rodriguez said. "Somebody saw something, something that didn't belong. If somebody asks me one person that would take my daughter, I don't have anybody that would come to mind."

The couple says they believe Breeann was abducted. More than 200 volunteers have searched the community since Saturday. The couple feels if she wandered off, she would have been found by now.

"Maybe it was someone who saw her and thought she was pretty," said Claudia. "We just want them to bring her back."

Police ask anyone with information to call the FBI tip number at 1-866-371-TIPS.

Tips will also be taken at the Senath Police Department at (573) 738-2818 or the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office at (573) 888-2424.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 09:58:11 AM »

FBI joins search for missing toddler 08/10/2011
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44087533#44087533

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 10:00:56 AM »

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751871.html
New evidence found in missing Senath youth case
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
GEORGE ANDERSON, Daily Dunklin Democrat

SENATH, Mo. -- Authorities are investigating a new piece of physical evidence in the case of the missing Senath youth.

According to Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes, the evidence has been secured, and authorities are out south of Senath searching.

"We're out south of Senath," Karnes said. "We've found one piece of physical evidence. It has been secured."

When asked if he could elaborate on the evidence, Karnes said, "Not at this time."

On Thursday, authorities said they were again looking for a white van.

f anyone has information on this missing child, please contact the command post at (314) 731-1205, the Senath Police Department at (573)738-2818, or the Dunklin County Sheriff's Department at (573)888-2424. Tips can remain anonymous.

~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »

i thought i would check the radio pg,to see whats happening,thought i heard something
but it was a pregant woman taking self to hospital,but needed help on the way

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1513

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 11:40:07 AM »

i thought i would check the radio pg,to see whats happening,thought i heard something
but it was a pregant woman taking self to hospital,but needed help on the way

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1513

i think they have someone at the post office POI

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15227946/police-find-2nd-piece-of-physical-evidence-in-search-for-missing-3-year-old

Police find 2nd piece of physical evidence in search for missing 3-year-old

SENATH, MO (KAIT) – Police, FBI, and volunteers have found two pieces of physical evidence near a field south of Senath in the search for missing 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez.

Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes told Region 8's Brandi Hodges that searches have now found a second piece of evidence they believe is connected to Rodriguez's disappearance.

Police continue to be tight lipped about the evidence found, only saying it's physical evidence and not elaborating on what was found.

The first piece of evidence was found Tuesday night around 7pm, but it was too dark to conduct any kind of search.

The second piece of evidence was found around 11:30am Wednesday morning. Police have cadaver dogs searching the area and are also conducting an aerial search by helicopter.

Family and friends of Breeann will gather Wednesday night for a candlelight vigil at 7:30 in the city park.
Edit to snip article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  MB
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:26:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 02:24:49 PM »

Please let this baby girl be alive and returned to her family...
this doesn't sound too good though sadly...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 07:39:48 PM »

didnt hear more about a POI at the post office,but i couldnt listen all day

New Physical Evidence Found In Search For Missing 3-Year-Old
August 10th, 2011
07:05 PM ET
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/10/new-physical-evidence-found-in-search-for-missing-3-year-old/?hpt=ng_mid
Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes would not elaborate on what the new evidence was when asked by affiliate KAIT, but he said it could potentially produce DNA.
One piece of evidence was found in a field about two miles southeast of the family’s house on Tuesday night and the other was found Wednesday morning. Search teams were continuing to work in that area Wednesday.

Karnes did not say why he felt the new evidence was a bad sign, but he told KAIT that he does not believe the pieces of evidence were in the field when authorities first searched it. KAIT reported that a rush order has been put on DNA testing of the evidence at the state crime lab and Karnes hopes to get results in about two days.
The FBI is asking the public for information about a white cargo van seen in the area during the days before Breeann’s disappearance. It was described as a full-size older model van that may or may not have a ladder on the back.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »

August 10th, 2011
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/10/new-physical-evidence-found-in-search-for-missing-3-year-old/?hpt=ng_mid
Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes would not elaborate on what the new evidence was when asked by affiliate KAIT, but he said it could potentially produce DNA.
One piece of evidence was found in a field about two miles southeast of the family’s house on Tuesday night and the other was found Wednesday morning. Search teams were continuing to work in that area Wednesday.

Karnes did not say why he felt the new evidence was a bad sign, but he told KAIT that he does not believe the pieces of evidence were in the field when authorities first searched it. KAIT reported that a rush order has been put on DNA testing of the evidence at the state crime lab and Karnes hopes to get results in about two days.
The FBI is asking the public for information about a white cargo van seen in the area during the days before Breeann’s disappearance. It was described as a full-size older model van that may or may not have a ladder on the back.
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1752168.html

Photo's of possible van like car

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2011, 08:33:23 PM »

Potential evidence found...

I read in the previous link (I posted) it is questioned, if evidence was planted, to throw off the investigation?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/270864/3/Potential-evidence-found-in-Breeann-Rodriguez-case-FBI-says

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2011, 08:53:09 PM »

August 10th, 2011

This link is also good to show what grieving and innocent parents look like...out searching for their precious little girl...IMO.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 09:02:57 PM »

August 10th, 2011

This link is also good to show what grieving and innocent parents look like...out searching for their precious little girl...IMO.

I felt badly for them apparently they don't have family near them. They seem to be alone.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »

August 10th, 2011

I wonder if the first piece of evidence found was Breeann's bike? And the second piece of evidence, found Wednesday morning, was some of her clothing that they're testing for DNA, probably both hers and a suspect's. It's not looking like this little girl will be found safely...poor baby, I hope she is located soon...
 an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2011, 09:58:56 PM »

"I know somebody's involved," said Chief Karnes. "But I can't prove it yet. We don't have a person of interest at this time."

What?

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »

this is so sad..innocent little child...I am broken hearted..

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 11:19:49 PM »

3 Year Old Breeann Rodriguez Missing Since 8/6/11 in Senath, MO … Disappeared Leaving Behind her Pink Tricycle (Update: Evidence Found)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/10/3-year-old-breeann-rodriguez-missing-since-8611-in-senath-mo-disappeared-leaving-behind-her-pink-tricycle/

UPDATE I: Investigators find two pieces of evidence ... Senath Police: Evidence is negative sign in search for missing Breeann Rodriguez. The police are not elaborating on what the evidence is and the fact that they think its a bad sign makes me think that it might be an article of clothing or shoes, etc.

Sadly this case is not looking good. One can only surmise that when investgators said that evidence was found that could yield DNA ... I can only cringe to think what they found ... especially when police said it was a negative sign.

Round up the sex offenders from the area ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 10:00:07 AM »

http://www.fbi.gov/stlouis/press-releases/2011/update-on-endangered-missing-preschooler
Update on Endangered Missing Preschooler
FBI St. Louis August 10, 2011    
    Rebecca Wu (314) 589-2671

Today, law enforcement and search teams are searching an area outside of Senath, Missouri where potential evidence was found. The area, located on County Road 568 in Dunklin County, is approximately two miles southeast of Breeann Rodriguez’s home. There will be no further specifics on the potential evidence.

Investigators are asking for information about a white van, similar to the ones pictured below. A white cargo van was seen in the area just days prior to Breeann disappearing. The full-size, older-model van may or may not have a ladder mounted in the back.

~ Peter Frampton
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »

Poor, poor baby. This is not looking good at all.  :*(    Her parents seem very distraught so I hate to bag on them, but dayum, people, you can't leave a 3 year old and 5 year old outside to play by themselves.  I struggle to allow my 10 year old to play with neighbor children without an adult around. 

I am having a hard time believing other girls were found tied to trees because those children would have been reported missing as well.  I think the sheriff knows who did this and likely may have already spoken to the person but doesn't have enough to make an arrest yet.  I'm not sure it would be unusual for the drug folks to be involved, especially in that area, because meth is a big problem. 

Praying for a miracle. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.