May 13, 2024, 02:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350632 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

The police report says there was gas in the cans.

When they were recovered?
Source, please?

Brandi

The gas cans were reported and recovered on June 24th.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Yes, I know this.

But did George report to LE that he recovered the gas cans and they had gas in them?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »

ooooooh! Did you all just see Greta?? She looked weird! She's wearing dark lipstick and has no lips!!!
Where the heck are you that you see Greta already?
I am on the East Coast and she does not come on until 10 PM

Brandi ... I am on the west coast.

Nancy Grace - CNN Headliner News

5:00 PM PT
7:00 PM PT
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1222 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »

ooooooh! Did you all just see Greta?? She looked weird! She's wearing dark lipstick and has no lips!!!

I'm Eastern Time in Tennessee, but Greta was doing a teaser for her show. Her show doesn't start here for 15 minutes. As Mammy said, the 2nd part of her show will be about Casey. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1223 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »

Nancy Grace: Leonard Padilla, you were in the home, I believe the Anthony's
                   are getting these tips..... are they?

Leonard Padilla:  No..... no.

Carpe

What was Nancy Grace getting at?

Thanks

Janet

Janet,

I don't believe for one sec she really believes they are getting real tips.

I know I don't.

She just set Padilla up to say it, I think. LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:21 PM »

Hi everyone...I am just a silent spectator here.  I am, like all of you..on edge with what is going on and what will happen here.  I have a two year old daughter who will be three soon and has a striking resmeblence to little Caylee.  This is what grabbed my attention in the first place to this story.  Everytime I turn the television on or look up any information regarding this case, I am reminded of my own little girl and it just kills me inside to ever think of hearing her cry for help or worse.  Anyway, I figured I would say hello and give a little bit of background to myself before asking a question.  I read about Greta, but I am not sure who she is...Can anyone fill me in here?  Thanks!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1225 on: September 15, 2008, 09:48:28 PM »

what i cant understand is this..it sounds as though GA and CA heard of Zani quite frequently...so, i just wonder, since there is no zani, then who in the world was Caylee being left with when Casey was telling them she was with zani?
I do not believe the anthony's..George did say she said zani when she came back home and he found the cans.. I thought she may have said amy and he misunderstood her
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:04 PM »

Padilla also said: LE followed up on their so called tips, and all were fruitless.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »

Brandi ... I am on the west coast.

Nancy Grace - CNN Headliner News

5:00 PM PT
7:00 PM PT
10:00 PM PT

OOPS!

Greta???

I do not get the FOX Channel.  I rely on Carpe or ... am forced to wait until tomorrow when the Greta transcripts are available on her website.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »

I'm Eastern Time in Tennessee, but Greta was doing a teaser for her show. Her show doesn't start here for 15 minutes. As Mammy said, the 2nd part of her show will be about Casey. 

heh ... thanks!

Seems too many of us monkeys are confusing NG and GVS!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

*** the SO CALLED PART OF THAT was thrown in by me, sorry. 

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1230 on: September 15, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

Hi everyone...I am just a silent spectator here.  I am, like all of you..on edge with what is going on and what will happen here.  I have a two year old daughter who will be three soon and has a striking resmeblence to little Caylee.  This is what grabbed my attention in the first place to this story.  Everytime I turn the television on or look up any information regarding this case, I am reminded of my own little girl and it just kills me inside to ever think of hearing her cry for help or worse.  Anyway, I figured I would say hello and give a little bit of background to myself before asking a question.  I read about Greta, but I am not sure who she is...Can anyone fill me in here?  Thanks!

Hi bebbz! Welcome!

Great Van Susterran (sp?)
She hosts "On The Record" on Fox News Channel.

Come on in and join us! We're Glad You Are Here!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: September 15, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »

what i cant understand is this..it sounds as though GA and CA heard of Zani quite frequently...so, i just wonder, since there is no zani, then who in the world was Caylee being left with when Casey was telling them she was with zani?

C and G  were lying to cover for Casey to LE
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: September 15, 2008, 09:52:24 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

Lawn mower gas usually has oil mixed in. The only thing it could have been used for is a fire accelerant or to run a weed eater... not to fill up the car tank.
not trying to disagree but we use straight gas in our mower and oil and gas in our weed eaters and boat
I know. The point is that there was no way for Casey to tell which gas cans George used and the contents other than they were flamable... not used to fill a car tank. That means it fits into my timeline perfectly.
6/16 Casey is buried in backyard.
6/17-19 She is moved to Caseys trunk where she leaves newly dead hair.
6/20-6/23 Casey stashes body, goes back to the house, picks up gas to burn body, that doesn't work out in many ways. (if she stashed the body bag in or near Zanny's car, but now Zanny no longer has the bodybag, Casey would think about lighting the dumpster on fire... too much attention)
6/24-6/26 Casey finally retrieves bodybag and puts it back in her trunk (maybe she thinks it's not the right bodybag and Caylee isn't there, delusional she doesn't acknowledge she now has Caylee again, Zanny actually took Caylee and she's sticking to it)
6/27 abandons car (Casey truly believes she doesn't know where her daughter is, last time she saw her she dropped her off to Zanny, true... twisted but true and the only statement she stands by)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 15, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »

Yes, I know this.

But did George report to LE that he recovered the gas cans and they had gas in them?

Brandi

Sorry ... I cannot help ya.

Janet

_____

luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: September 15, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »

I'm from New England and NG comes on at 10 but it is a repeat of her episode at 8. Didn't know that for a while and always waited til 10 to watch but now I can get to bed at a decent hour (unless I get on the computer)
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: September 15, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome!  I cant tell you how insightful this site has been for me.  It's so strange because I live all the way up in New Jersey and friends and family continuosly tell me the resemblence of Caylee and my daughter Camille...This case has consumed me as I see it has with many of you.  Everyday I sit anxiously waiting for some new evidence to this poor child at peace. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1236 on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

C and G  were lying to cover for Casey to LE

I've wondered about that since the beginning!!!! I can't imagine that Casey spent her days away from home giving Caylee "quality time!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:38 PM »

Welcome to the monkey cage, bebbz!
Greta is Greta Van Susteren .. she hosts a nightly program on FOX.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

When they were recovered?
Source, please?

Police Report George filed - let me know if you don't see this! 
There was a hand written statement i thought for ga about the gas cans..What bugged me is i thought they would be much bigger cause i thought he said 60.00 worth of gas on them..How much is gas in florida around that time?

He did say $50 or $60 and the gas cans were 1 gallon and I think the other was 2 1/2 gallons, even going at $5 per gallon, that not even $20 so that's  a lie right off the bat.

jmo
See that's what i thought to when he was telling greta the size of them..I told my husband his report said 60.00 worth of gas in them boy gas must be high there.

Makes me wonder did he think he couldn't put in a police report for $20 value?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

Welcome bebbz!

It's Greta Van Susteren, a reporter with FoxNews:

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.