May 03, 2024, 12:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 229418 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: May 03, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »

Good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

This would be  a good theory but, has it been confirmed that Haleighs inhaler was gone, I have heard that before but I never saw it confirmed........did we find out that that was what Mrs Neves was talking about when she said something was missing........and also, I wish this could be true but, Amber asd NayNay are just teenage girls running around and doing drugs getting high and partying, they would rather sove this by fighting Misty IMO....not by taking a child......they dont even have their own children half the time and I just don't see them as being this smart or sneakey,  God Bless Haleigh........bring her home!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 03, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »

Is it possible that NayNay and Amber, being that they have had runins with Misty...acted for someone else.  Someone wanted Ron/Misty to pay for something that he/she did, and the girls acted on their behalf.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1002 on: May 03, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

I don't believe the inhaler story came from anyone in LE, TN said something about something of Haleigh's missing that is always with her, and I think the inhaler story took off from there. I can't imagine those two misfits, Nay Nay and Amber pulling anything like this off, and if they did, where would they have brought Haleigh, because by now I'm sure someone would no her whereabouts. Or if they did this did they sell Haleigh? I can see them taking their revenge, if there is any, off on Misty, but not on Haleigh.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: May 03, 2009, 11:43:01 AM »

Good sunday morning monkeys and lurkers,
would anyone care to discuss the missing child Haleigh Cummings today?

Good morning Mio, and yes, I would like to discuss Haleigh, as just last evening , I had a new thought, and wanted to see what the monkeys think.

could this have happened >>-> The night was dark, children in floor beds, misty edgy from lack of drugs after partying all weekend. Amber and misty had had words previously, and amber is still miffed at misty for having her man, and so she makes a plan.

Amber gets nay nay, and they go to Misty's house. Nay nay goes in, while amber hides outside. nay nay tells misty to come on out, she knows where they can score some drugs. Misty props open back door, as she has no key. AS soon as nay nay and misty leave house, Amber goes in the back propped door to retrieve Haleigh.

She changes Haleigh's clothes to day clothes, and leaves them at back door, on the way out she grabs Haleigh's inhaler. Haleigh knows Amber well, so she would go with her. Amber walked with Haleigh to railroad tracks where vehicle was waiting. Amber drove around the culdesac waiting for nay nay to return with misty.

Nay nay returns, then leaves misty to find that Haleigh is missing. Amber took Haleigh , and drove her off somewhere, which means she could very well still be alive. Misty knows, this so, she blackmailed Ron into marrying her, in order for Amber not to ever be able to marry Ron.

this theory gives reasons as to why dogs went around in that circle, and stopped at railroad tracks. It explains the missing inhaler, and the changing of the clothes left at the back door, as well as reports of misty being gone from the house that night.  It also explains why misty would prop the back door open, and how easy it was for someone to come inside and take Haleigh, after all, was it not Misty who told Amber on myspace, that she had her man, and would soon get her child too? 
Maybe amber turned the cards, and took Haleigh first, with a little help from her friend nay nay.

The only thing I can not figure into this equation is the location Amber took Haleigh to.
Finding Haleigh Is the most important thing for us all to do, using any tool we can find.
But, I also hope everyone remembers we are most strong when we band together as one , with one common goal.  This is only a theory to be either torn apart, or be seen with some merit.  And most of all, this is my opinion,  not prov-en fact.. mio

This would be  a good theory but, has it been confirmed that Haleighs inhaler was gone, I have heard that before but I never saw it confirmed........did we find out that that was what Mrs Neves was talking about when she said something was missing........and also, I wish this could be true but, Amber asd NayNay are just teenage girls running around and doing drugs getting high and partying, they would rather sove this by fighting Misty IMO....not by taking a child......they dont even have their own children half the time and I just don't see them as being this smart or sneakey,  God Bless Haleigh........bring her home!!!!

Morning hh, and thank you for pointing this out about the inhaler. I am not sure if Haleigh even had one, but if she did, and it IS missing, then maybe  the theory would work.
I have found in life, that age number does not nessicerily mean actions are set in stone.
I myself graduated high school at the age of 15.

These young girls are not themselves as the drugs have taken control of their life. I did not mean to have the thought that amber or nay nay were in any way good parents or parent want to be's. I was looking for motive. And as that saying goes," nothing is worse than a woman scorned."

I also think, there is a male figure that has helped them do the deed.
And to tell you the truth, today, I would much rather focus on bringing home a live Haleigh, than see the child in her grave. I am normally very pesimistic when it comes to  missing people ever being found alive. But this once, today, it is how I am thinking.
I feel for them all that have lost their way.  imo mio
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: May 03, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

Is it possible that NayNay and Amber, being that they have had runins with Misty...acted for someone else.  Someone wanted Ron/Misty to pay for something that he/she did, and the girls acted on their behalf.
Grama,  with all do respect, I dont think these 2 had it in them to plan or carry out or help with something like this.....Thes two might have heard something through the grapevine or have a few names that hasnt been brought up before, but for the most part I think they are innocent of any actual crime pertaining to Haleigh, I think this is something that wasnt planned out but just happened and I really think Misty knows........she does know something.........the inconsistencies and the blank look and the "I dont know" speaks more than her words IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: May 03, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

Grama,  with all do respect, I dont think these 2 had it in them to plan or carry out or help with something like this.....Thes two might have heard something through the grapevine or have a few names that hasnt been brought up before, but for the most part I think they are innocent of any actual crime pertaining to Haleigh, I think this is something that wasnt planned out but just happened and I really think Misty knows........she does know something.........the inconsistencies and the blank look and the "I dont know" speaks more than her words IMO

well, one thing for sure, when a theory comes out, it will help to eliminate the players for us not to be focused on.  Or, it just might make someone nervous enough to make a mistake  and be caught. Either way, I just do not want to underestimate anyones abilities or thoughts.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: May 03, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »

well, one thing for sure, when a theory comes out, it will help to eliminate the players for us not to be focused on.  Or, it just might make someone nervous enough to make a mistake  and be caught. Either way, I just do not want to underestimate anyones abilities or thoughts.
I agree, and I think we can illiminate thse two as being directly involved with Haleigh being missing,  LE has said that they are not persons of interest, just someone that may know something, if just to mention a name that they havent heard before.............The ones that we cant dismiss are to begin with......Misty........Cousin Joe......Ronald...if we find out anything that says its a "fact" that he left work early or earlier than usual.........and a few more but I have to go back and look at my notes!!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1007 on: May 03, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »

Well, I for one feel that LE is playing this so close to the vest because they have something that tells them she is alive and they are trying to keep her that way by not spooking whomever has her.. That is just my opinion on this.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: May 03, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

I agree, and I think we can illiminate thse two as being directly involved with Haleigh being missing,  LE has said that they are not persons of interest, just someone that may know something, if just to mention a name that they havent heard before.............The ones that we cant dismiss are to begin with......Misty........Cousin Joe......Ronald...if we find out anything that says its a "fact" that he left work early or earlier than usual.........and a few more but I have to go back and look at my notes!!!

agree misty knows, agree cousin joe is suspicious, not convinced about amber and nay nay yet but, what is your theory on ron, what would it mean to you if he was not at work?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:40 PM »

agree misty knows, agree cousin joe is suspicious, not convinced about amber and nay nay yet but, what is your theory on ron, what would it mean to you if he was not at work?
It would mean he knows what happened with Haleigh, it would mean that he was directly involved in her disapearance, it would mean that he is lying also, and we all know the only reason that you would lie about your whereabouts is because you are guilty of something....otherwise......why lie!!!!!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: May 03, 2009, 12:30:08 PM »

It would mean he knows what happened with Haleigh, it would mean that he was directly involved in her disapearance, it would mean that he is lying also, and we all know the only reason that you would lie about your whereabouts is because you are guilty of something....otherwise......why lie!!!!!

ic well, you as well as I would not go mud boggin if our child were missing. I agree he knows more than he is telling, but not convinced he hands on did the deed.  but, not leaving him out by any means. They are all on my hinky meter today ..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753824&IMG=32369

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?
He is charged with battery,    wonder if he  ebat up on Amber or if we are Lucky maybe he knocked the he!! out of Ronald...........nah we aint that lucky!!!!LOL

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: May 03, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »

It has come out that Ron needed money prior to Haleigh going missing.  It has come out that Ron robbed someone.

If Ron knows then it obviously is a drug dealer, or whoever he supposedly robbed.  If he tells, that would implicate him, and also be squealing on the other.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: May 03, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »

This Bob Hope dude is Amber's boyfriend?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:12 PM »

Well I say boyfriend, but I think  pimp or from her crowd or however you want to describe him......I dont know just know with the way these people jump around.....but he is in with her is some way!!!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: May 03, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »

I have not seen it said anywhere that he is...just someone here wondering if they were arrested together,but did not see anything about him being her BF....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: May 03, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »

It has come out that Ron needed money prior to Haleigh going missing.  It has come out that Ron robbed someone.

If Ron knows then it obviously is a drug dealer, or whoever he supposedly robbed.  If he tells, that would implicate him, and also be squealing on the other.

Here's another thing we don't know if it is true or not, I would not put it past Ron to do such a stupid thing though  That about Ron needing money prior to Haleigh's disappearance, does anyone no more about this? Ron and Misty and all the crew make me want to hurl 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: May 03, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »

Well I say boyfriend, but I think  pimp or from her crowd or however you want to describe him......I dont know just know with the way these people jump around.....but he is in with her is some way!!!!
And he is scary looking 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Well Monkeys... I am going to go find something to do...  .. If any facts not rumor come out that we do not know,please someone let me know somehow... Have a wonderful Sunday my monkey family...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.