May 02, 2024, 04:51:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 408122 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1180 on: November 29, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »

Good morning/afternoon all

Where does Krause get off claiming that Cindy "used" him?  For what?  HE is the one that "offered" his help .. HE is the one that stated in an email .. If you need anything don't hesitate to call ... Then when she does .. she is "using" him? 
Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Head scratcher.  I don't get it either.  Cindy didn't pursue him to find out information.  He did it on his own volition it appears.  Yet, he claims she used him.  What because he couldn't get through her THICK skull and lies?  Did he think he was somehow better than LE and the FBI at getting to any truths or making her understand?  Maybe he is a legend in his own mind?  Not sure.

Yep, I think he is.  Isn't it ironic that all of the "bored housewives" could have predicted exactly how his attempt at buddying up to Cindy would turn out - they could have saved him the trouble.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: November 29, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

WHAT?   

Ok so this was written July 11th ... BEFORE Caylee was "reported" missing ... I am "assuming" (and ya'll know what they say about that) BUT ... I am assuming that they suspected possibly Casey was "currently" (as of July 11th) that Casey may be pregnant ... possibly b/c of her alluding her mother for a month???

Not necessarily a previous pregnancy prior to Caylee ... .... Thoughts?   Anyone else??

I was wondering if this is what CA meant when she said "I'm not losing another one" or something like that...trying to find exact quote...

Good Mornng Sea Searcher

I tend to think that Cindy Anthony's words were misinterpreted.  I believe she was referring to Caylee when she stated "another".

IMO

Janet
_______

Media Attention Takes Toll On Anthony Family
Brother Lee Anthony Refuses To Talk To Reporters After Jail Visit
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 6:52 pm EDT July 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Dealing with the media, their missing granddaughter and their daughter in jail seems to be taking its toll on the Anthony family.

"My son felt physically endangered today from the media. He knows which station, but he was followed," Cindy Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, made it to the Orange County Jail on Monday morning to visit his sister who is being held on child neglect charges in connection with the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, but he had a run-in with the media.

His mother said a news crew followed him.

"Chased, actually was his word by the media today on his way to see his sister and then afterwards. He said, 'Mom, tell them I feel physically threatened,' and he said he is not comfortable speaking with you guys right now because you're pushing the limit too far," Cindy Anthony said. "Everybody wants an angle and everything, but at what cost are we going to get another angle to do a story on this, because if I lose another person close to me because someone's chasing him and he gets in a car accident. That's not what everybody wants. The bottom line of what we want is finding Caylee."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17017298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: November 29, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

Hello, Monkeys, well I really am curious to find out if maybe Casey did have another child before she had Caylee.  Has anybody seen Caylees birth certificate? I wonder if it says on it how many pregancies she has had and if not, I wonder if there's a way to find this out somehow....Gosh Ive got 3 sisters and  brothers and between us all I dont think I have heard so  much Drama in my life.......The Anthony's are definaitley something else!!!!!!

I dont know about the Florida laws, but my son was adopted as an infant from Texas. Upon finalization of the adoption a new birth certificate is made and the adoptive parents are listed on that certificate as birthparents and there is no record of previous live births, I know this as my son has an older brother and there is no record on his bc of any such birth.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: November 29, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »

Hello, Monkeys, well I really am curious to find out if maybe Casey did have another child before she had Caylee.  Has anybody seen Caylees birth certificate? I wonder if it says on it how many pregancies she has had and if not, I wonder if there's a way to find this out somehow....Gosh Ive got 3 sisters and  brothers and between us all I dont think I have heard so  much Drama in my life.......The Anthony's are definaitley something else!!!!!!

I dont know about the Florida laws, but my son was adopted as an infant from Texas. Upon finalization of the adoption a new birth certificate is made and the adoptive parents are listed on that certificate as birthparents and there is no record of previous live births, I know this as my son has an older brother and there is no record on his bc of any such birth.

Self-edited to add that the original records are then "sealed"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: November 29, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »

Good Morning. Wyks.... I was mad as can be when I read Doc 5 and read Casey was going to disclose info about Caylee, and then Baez interrupted, and that was the end of that. Also, I don't remember which Doc, Casey requested to meet with George, and again Baez stopped that. The day of the indictment when Cindy was driving Casey and there was a switch of cars, I still wonder if Casey was going to show mom where Caylee was. 

Something very hinky I think with George.  Is he the best liar of the bunch?

Not sure if I have all the timeline correct off the top of my head or am being precise  - but

He lied about the chase on the 24th where he said he chased Casey in Cindy's vehicle. Why?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49 in the 8-7-2008 section:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

This was also the same day he did or he didn't see into the car trunk and got his gas cans back. Two times he said he saw into the trunk, once on Greta and once in the FBI releases. When talking to OSCO he said he did not see into the trunk. Lee said his father never saw into the trunk.

What is significant about that day that Cindy didn't want him to tell OSCO (certainly about the chase)? (Chases, gas cans) Why did he make up the story of chasing Casey? The next day, Casey texted a friend, Amy I think, that her father hit something with the car. A couple days after that she texted that the smell was gone. At that point the car was abandoned as if set up for being stolen.

Why did George act dumbfounded when Cindy said Caylee was missing on the last 911 call? "Caylee is missing?" Supposedly he went back to work but clearly he was at the house.

Why did, in a possible moment of weakness when she took the left turn instead of the right turn, did she send a note to Beary asking for a private meeting with her father - only later to back out?

Why was she so happy to see her father at the bond hearing, more so than anyone else?

1. Did George find something out on the 24th?
2. Did he cover for Casey and didn't have the guts to tell Cindy until after the third 911 call?
3. Did George advise her to leave the car at Amscott hoping with purse in tow that it would get stolen?
4. Did his conscience want to give clues to LE nonetheless?

BTW, the car swap, that happened on that same road the witnesses claiming Casey had a shovel, red sunglasses and floppy hat.

I don't think George saw Casey while driving and chased her with his car.  I think he used that lie as an excuse to try and prove that he had tried to locate his daughter and granddaughter sometime between June 16-July 15.  IMHO, I think because of all the fighting between Cindy and Casey, George didn't bother to try and call Casey or find her and figured if he told the car chase story, no one would be suspicious that he actually knew what was going on.  I posted this last night, but no one saw ):

Also I was thinking that Casey would regularly drug Casey with xanax (possibly from Annie?) but at some point (maybe prescription ran out for annie?) so Casey had to figure out something else that was cheap and could make someone sleep deeply for quite a few hours.  I think that's why she started researching cholorform.  Casey was familiar with dosages of xanax, but not with something as deadly as chloroform, and she simply overdosed Caylee on "accident".

does anyone else think that this may be likely?

Very very, Sharivara.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: November 29, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

Good Morning. Wyks.... I was mad as can be when I read Doc 5 and read Casey was going to disclose info about Caylee, and then Baez interrupted, and that was the end of that. Also, I don't remember which Doc, Casey requested to meet with George, and again Baez stopped that. The day of the indictment when Cindy was driving Casey and there was a switch of cars, I still wonder if Casey was going to show mom where Caylee was. 

Me too, no rose colored glasses!  And all this time we've been thinking that Casey wouldn't budge an inch cuz she was being so dang stubborn, spiteful, whatever.  There may be a good measure of that going on, but it seems to me that it's partly because of Baez we don't know where Caylee is.  It's one thing to defend a client, it's quite another to have the defense attorney himself obstruct justice.  IMO <--- cuz that's the way I see it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 29, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »

Judging by the number of calls marked "verbal" and "dist" (which I'm pretty sure are disturbances), I think it's safe to say that there was plenty of upheaval going on at the Anthony house for years.   I highly doubt that it was just between George and Cindy, too.

Am I surprised?  Nope. Sad?  Yes.  Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive.  I hate to think of the things that poor little Caylee might have seen and heard in her short time here on earth.

It would appear from this document that the Ant's had reported a vehicle stolen when Caylee was only 10 months old. How much you want to bet KC took their car and they called the popo on her. She here several years later, they are considering charging her again with a stealing a car. 
How can you tell it was a vehicle stolen? I'm trying to figure out what they all mean.  Do you know what the other ones were for prior to Caylee's kidnapping call?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53:18 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »

Where does Krause get off claiming that Cindy "used" him?  For what?  HE is the one that "offered" his help .. HE is the one that stated in an email .. If you need anything don't hesitate to call ... Then when she does .. she is "using" him? 
Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Head scratcher.  I don't get it either.  Cindy didn't pursue him to find out information.  He did it on his own volition it appears.  Yet, he claims she used him.  What because he couldn't get through her THICK skull and lies?  Did he think he was somehow better than LE and the FBI at getting to any truths or making her understand?  Maybe he is a legend in his own mind?  Not sure.
Russ, you hit the nail on the head!  He is a legend in his own mind.     

I did ask kindly about the obstruction of justice charge he claims Cindy has, but he opted not post that comment for some reason.
HMMMMMMMMMM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »

Just wanted to post this link if anyone is interested in signing a petition requesting Cindy be accountable for obstructing justice with the hairbrush incident.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-cindy-anthony-accountable-for-her-actions

Some might think it is cruel but if it were you or me we would have to answer to that. I think also that she did see reason to mixup the investigation that she and others in immediate family know what happened to Caylee.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1190 on: November 29, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

I think Krause was using Cindy to try and insert himself into the Nancy Grace show.  He wanted Cindy to call the NG show and try to get him on?  I really don't think that Cindy and Nancy Grace producer Natisha Lance are on such good terms that Cindy can just call her up and ask her for a favor ...ya know?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: November 29, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

I think Krause was using Cindy to try and insert himself into the Nancy Grace show.  He wanted Cindy to call the NG show and try to get him on?  I really don't think that Cindy and Nancy Grace producer Natisha Lance are on such good terms that Cindy can just call her up and ask her for a favor ...ya know?

Bingo.  He was possibly using her and feels slighted because she didn't give him fame and fortune. 

LMAO.  Okay Krause! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1192 on: November 29, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »

Me too, no rose colored glasses!  And all this time we've been thinking that Casey wouldn't budge an inch cuz she was being so dang stubborn, spiteful, whatever.  There may be a good measure of that going on, but it seems to me that it's partly because of Baez we don't know where Caylee is.  It's one thing to defend a client, it's quite another to have the defense attorney himself obstruct justice.  IMO <--- cuz that's the way I see it. 

Quite a few players have been obstructing justice. Baez in my view, is just using this case to make a name for himself, I already have a name for him, but can't use it here.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: November 29, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

Bingo.  He was possibly using her and feels slighted because she didn't give him fame and fortune. 

LMAO.  Okay Krause! 

Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to add that it is quite hypocritical if this is the case because he has asserted and condemned others for using Caylee.  He was doing the exact same thing methinks.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1194 on: November 29, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I've ALWAYS thought the timing of the divorce filing was very suspect!!  Most people don't break up a family around the same time as the arrival of a new grandbaby. 

I think that Annie's info is HUGE and very key to the case. There is definitely a reason we haven't seen it yet.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1195 on: November 29, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1196 on: November 29, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

LMAO.  Okay Krause! 

Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to add that it is quite hypocritical if this is the case because he has asserted and condemned others for using Caylee.  He was doing the exact same thing methinks.

Youthinks correctly!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: November 29, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »

I've ALWAYS thought the timing of the divorce filing was very suspect!!  Most people don't break up a family around the same time as the arrival of a new grandbaby. 

I think that Annie's info is HUGE and very key to the case. There is definitely a reason we haven't seen it yet.

You are absolutely correct!  Why leave and file for divorce when a new granddaughter comes home?  Why would Lee feel he had to move out and why was the relationship between Lee and Casey be strained when he was a new uncle?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: November 29, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »

Yeah, ok ... whatever   

LMAO.  Okay Krause! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: November 29, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »

Janet, I fully understand where you are coming from, but could you have done the same thing had your brother been suffering a terrible loss such as a child or grandchild? It is said that we always hurt the ones we love. That is true... and sometimes the hurt is so tremendous that it makes it impossible to forgive those you love, just because they have kicked you when you're down!!!

I am sorry, I do not mean to be arguing with anyone... but there is a lot of difference between confronting a brother who is an alcoholic than in confronting a sister who is going through something as horrific as this situation is. Especially knowing he could have said all and much more, in a kinder, gentler way!! Cindy needs her family's support right now... not their condemnation. And I believe that would go much farther than telling her she is headed for the mental hospital, and calling her stupid and crazy!

TxLady2 ... I sincerely believe if Rick was supportive of his sister in her denial that Caylee is deceased ... it would be something akin shielding Casey from the consequences of her actions and ... preventing justice from prevailing for Caylee.

If only Cindy could be convinced by somebody who truly loves and cares for her physical and mental well being ... to accept the heartbreaking reality that she will never again embrace her precious Caylee.  Cindy could then demand that Casey reveal the truth and ... allow justice to take its course..

TxLady2 ... you have a good heart.

Janet

++++++++

I just finished reading all the emails from Shirley, Rick and Cindy.  To give Rick a little credit, his first emails start out very kind to Cindy as a brother trying to talk some sense into his sister, but you can see over time, Cindy starts being short with him and that's when he starts getting more and more annoyed at her.  You can feel in the emails from Rick that he is getting so frustrated with her that he just blows his top and says some not so nice things.  I would never call my siblings those names or use that language, but I would certainly try over and over to talk some sense into them if they were in a tough situation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.