May 13, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 490988 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: September 10, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »

This is my first ever post, so please be gentle with any technical errors.  OK.  I have been lurking on this site for months, I found it with Natalee and came back for Caylee.  I had to respond to Jenn's comments.  I too have compasion, for Cindy, George, Lee and even Casey.  But compassion does not equal tolerance.  A child is missing, and in all likelyhood is gone - I still can't bring myself to say the real word in relation to a baby.  I am sure the family feels pain at the fact that this precious little girl is not with them and I'm sorry for the pain they feel for that.  That is compassion.  But I just can't tolerate the endless efforts to mislead and misdirect, the half-truths and blatent lies that have come out of the mouths of everyone in this family!  My compassion for the family ends with the pain they feel at having lost Caylee, it does not extend to everything they seem to have done since then.

GREAT first post well said.  Hello and welcome

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: September 10, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »

This is my first ever post, so please be gentle with any technical errors.  OK.  I have been lurking on this site for months, I found it with Natalee and came back for Caylee.  I had to respond to Jenn's comments.  I too have compasion, for Cindy, George, Lee and even Casey.  But compassion does not equal tolerance.  A child is missing, and in all likelyhood is gone - I still can't bring myself to say the real word in relation to a baby.  I am sure the family feels pain at the fact that this precious little girl is not with them and I'm sorry for the pain they feel for that.  That is compassion.  But I just can't tolerate the endless efforts to mislead and misdirect, the half-truths and blatent lies that have come out of the mouths of everyone in this family!  My compassion for the family ends with the pain they feel at having lost Caylee, it does not extend to everything they seem to have done since then.

Howdy Cliobella and excellent first post.  Grab a branch and tighten your seat belt.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: September 10, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.

You certainly are honoring your sister!!! Your love for her comes out in your posts. Big, big hugs to you.

Thank you so much.  I want to tell you all that there is a wierd psychology that happens to you when something like this happens.  For some reason I felt embarrassed when it happened and didn't want to talk to anyone or tell anyone.  I almost felt like it was my fault because me and my family didn't do something to protect her.  I can not explain it.  It took me two years to finally tell someone.  I didn't even tell people i worked with.  Now I can talk about it a little.

ok...you all have me crying today!!!

Healing is a process, take your time. You have a safe place here in the cage!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1003 on: September 10, 2008, 11:35:02 AM »

Well spoken words

And Welcome to the Cage

Post often

Peace Monkeys
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: September 10, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »

Anthony's get no sympathy from me any longer.  I tried that route early on and have eaten so much crow I gained 20 lbs.  They can believe all they want about Caylee being alive..but you have to go with the evidence and where it leads...right now this is what I know..

There was a decomposing body in the trunk of the Anthony's car.
There is evidence that chloroform was used at some point and it settled in the trunk of the car.
Casey lied about all her many jobs.
There is no evidence that Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee.
Casey cleared out her friend Amy's bank account.
Casey has several versions of what happened and how Caylee was taken by the nanny.
Caylee is still missing and Casey won't talk.

As far as I am concerned there are no more chances for this family for me. MOO

Your right you are supposed to just follow the evidence in cases not make assumptions and so far you laid it out there pretty well.  I must say that I'm impressed over your Zenaida statement.  We know that there is Zenaida that does exist but none that were EVER a nanny to Caylee.  Very well put!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: September 10, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.

You certainly are honoring your sister!!! Your love for her comes out in your posts. Big, big hugs to you.

Abbey - I cannot even begin to imagine what you've been through! I'm sorry for the things you've had to endure. Everyone here will surround you with monkey love.

THank you  and I LOVE  MONKEY LOVE,,, that is the best  !!!!!!!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: September 10, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »

This ain't Aruba.  OCSD will put the hammer down in good time.  It'll prolly shock us when we see what they have.  Caylee will recieve justice.  It's coming.  Pretty soon too.  JMO
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1007 on: September 10, 2008, 11:36:15 AM »

Well sheesh - I gotta actually go to work today. Can't cancel all my meetings like last week Sad

I will lurk for a bit but want you all to have a wonderful day!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: September 10, 2008, 11:37:02 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.

I find it hard to explain also why I haven't given up hope and prayer for Cindy, George and Lee. The only thing I can come up with, is that I feel if I do, then I become like Casey.

Not a chance. 

Thanks!!

But dont cha think it is sad Jenn that you and I have more feeling and compassion for her family than Casey does???!!! If she cared one ounce for her parents and brother, she would end this charade. But we know she doesn't, she is allowing her daughter to...well...can't even say it, but Caylee deserves to be laid to rest, with dignity, and grace.

Oh I totally agree.  I do believe Caylee is in a better place.  I wish she would come clean and end it, but like you said she doesn't care about anyone but herself. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 10, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Did you feel that, what was it???

I think it was just a bump

There it goes again!!!

What?

That weird BUMP

Peace Monkeys
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:25 AM »

This ain't Aruba.  OCSD will put the hammer down in good time.  It'll prolly shock us when we see what they have.  Caylee will recieve justice.  It's coming.  Pretty soon too.  JMO

I truly hope it is soon.  And really hope they find Caylee

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1011 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »

Thank you so much.  I want to tell you all that there is a wierd psychology that happens to you when something like this happens.  For some reason I felt embarrassed when it happened and didn't want to talk to anyone or tell anyone.  I almost felt like it was my fault because me and my family didn't do something to protect her.  I can not explain it.  It took me two years to finally tell someone.  I didn't even tell people i worked with.  Now I can talk about it a little.

I am so sorry about your sister *hugs*.  I lost my brother to suicide nearly 14 years ago.  I completely understand about the weird psychology.  People would always ask "why did he do it" and I just never felt comfortable talking about it.

Lisa
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »

Webcam #1 - looks like Dugga's place 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam #2 - working but not much action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Seriously... who's crotch are we looking at on cam 1?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:40 AM »

Welcome, Cliobella.  You expressed yourself very well in your first post. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

yep, great post.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: September 10, 2008, 11:40:43 AM »

I am so sorry about your sister *hugs*.  I lost my brother to suicide nearly 14 years ago.  I completely understand about the weird psychology.  People would always ask "why did he do it" and I just never felt comfortable talking about it.

Lisa

Hugs to you also Lisa.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: September 10, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

Webcam #1 - looks like Dugga's place 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam #2 - working but not much action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Seriously... who's crotch are we looking at on cam 1?

Heheheee

It's the IT's guys office. In for repairs...

Peace Monkeys
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1017 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

Lisa

Hugs to you also Lisa.

Lisa - oh my goodness! Please feel the love here. Our hearts go out to all who have endured such tragedies.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

::MonkeyEek:

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

Lisa

Yeah,  I don't know why but it was the same for me.  It all came out in the most innapropraite environment.  I had met this guy i was gonna do some business with and we had dinner and both of us were drinking and talking for hours and suddenly i just blurted the whole story out.  He has become one of my best friends since that night. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.