May 17, 2024, 07:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 253416 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: May 14, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19455990/detail.html
George, Cindy Defend Casey On National TV

Posted: 10:27 pm EDT May 13, 2009Updated: 6:47 am EDT May 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony are still defending their daughter, Casey Anthony. The couple and their attorney were on Larry King Live on Wednesday night and they say they still think Casey isn't responsible for Caylee's death.
"I don't want to believe I have a child that would hurt a child and I still don't think she would hurt a child," George Anthony told Larry King Wednesday night.

George and Cindy are really making the rounds on national TV right now, but like most TV interviews they didn't want to answer all of the questions.

Larry King began by asking George and Cindy about the day Caylee was found dead just a couple of blocks from the family home.

The Anthonys found out about the discovery of Caylee's remains at the airport waiting to fly back to Orlando.

"That was the longest flight I've ever taken," said Cindy Anthony.

"Was it a surprise?" King asked.

"We didn't realize it was actually Caylee for about eight or nine days later, until it was confirmed it was actually her," Cindy said.

The last time the two were on the national cable show was the night before Caylee's body was discovered. Wednesday night, attorney Brad Conway would often step up to answer questions.

For a long time, George and Cindy have avoided visiting their daughter in jail because they don't want the taped visitations released to the media. However, Conway doesn't seem to mind releasing the audio recordings.

"I don't see the downside to that. They have good things to say to their daughter. "I love you," and our prayers are with her, so I don't see a downside to going in there or a downside to that being broadcast," Conway said.

Cindy said she hasn't talked to Casey since October 14 of last year. That's when Casey was indicted for murder and taken to jail.

During the interview, the two said that even if their daughter Casey is found guilty of killing their granddaughter, they will still support her.

"I don't want to believe I have a child that would hurt a child and I still don't think she would hurt a child," Cindy said.

Conway also disputed the claim there was a heart sticker on the piece of duct tape over Caylee's mouth.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: May 14, 2009, 07:45:13 AM »

I still haven't watched the Spindy show.
Nutt,you have alot of patience .If you couldn't take I not even gonna try.  Monkey Devil!
I'll just read about.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:12 AM »

You won't see your daughter because it's taped,but you'll go on t.v........she is full of snit. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: May 14, 2009, 08:00:46 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/14/lkl.george.cindy.anthony/index.html
Cindy Anthony: Yes. I see the love in Casey's eyes. Every single picture that you see of Caylee and Casey together, you can see the love in their eyes.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: May 14, 2009, 08:10:47 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/14/lkl.george.cindy.anthony/index.html
Cindy Anthony: Yes. I see the love in Casey's eyes. Every single picture that you see of Caylee and Casey together, you can see the love in their eyes.

Hey AnotherMonkey.        Thanks for that link.I'll just read the interview.    pukel

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: May 14, 2009, 08:18:42 AM »

Thanks for all the recaps, I just can't watch (listen). Sounds like same old, same old anyway! Why do these interviewers want to waste their time and money on those two? Seems like a HUGE waste to me!

"I don't want to believe I have a child that would hurt a child and I still don't think she would hurt a child," Cindy said.

Sounds like she's talking about some random kid they don't know. KC probably wouldn't have harmed someone else's child.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: May 14, 2009, 08:28:21 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/13/ijvm.01.html
Jane Velez Mitchell
<snipped>
VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Paul Callan, when you plead not guilty by reason of insanity, you`re admitting you committed a crime, but saying you were insane and you didn`t know right from wrong. You didn`t know what you were doing. Would that strategy ever be used by an attorney who believed his client is innocent of the crime?

PAUL CALLAN, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, no. That`s why it`s absolutely stunning to me that this attorney, Lenamon, would get on national TV and say he was considering a mental-health defense.

A lawyer, when he withdraws from a case, should keep his mouth shut. He shouldn`t be on national TV, telegraphing that maybe they were considering an insanity defense. Because that says right away, she`s guilty, and she`s going to say she -- she did it because she was crazy.

Now, he might have meant something else. Maybe he`s talking about the coping defense. But certainly, it`s very, very foolish for him to say this on national TV.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, there are several -- go ahead.

All right. OK. We can`t hear you. We can`t hear you. So I hear what you`re saying there, Darren. We`re going to get you back in the conversation. You went off into outer space there for a second. Sorry, viewers.

By now, almost everybody has seen the pictures of Casey partying in the days after Little Caylee went missing. The photos stunned just about everybody. Nobody could comprehend how a mom could go out and have fun after her child, her precious child disappears.

So, you know, my question, and let me ask this to Dr. Dale Archer. Wouldn`t mental health issues be a perfect explanation for this kooky, bizarre behavior? She doesn`t know what she`s doing, doesn`t know right from wrong. In other words, she could claim insanity to explain her incriminating behavior while still claiming she didn`t commit the crime.

DR. DALE ARCHER, CLINICAL PSYCHIATRIST: Well, that wouldn`t be insanity, because insanity has to take place at the time of the crime. So I think the ugly coping strategy in this case, if the defense is going to use it, I would have one really big question. I mean, if she used that for coping then, what is she doing to cope now? What, are they smuggling a beer bong and a camera to her cell? Because I`ve seen no grief in her whatsoever. And I haven`t all along.

And Cynthia Sommers is the classic case where her ugly coping, where it worked. And it was found to be an accidental death. But she was actually grieving the loss of her husband. I see no grief in Casey.

HONOWITZ: I -- Jane, what I don`t understand is that ugly coping defense, the pictures that we`re seeing, it`s my understanding is those pictures were when the child was missing. So the announcement had not even made that this child was found dead. So she wasn`t grieving. What was she doing at that time? The child was just missing at that time, and she had not even reported it.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:52 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/05/cindy-and-george-anthony-say.html
WDBO Local News      
The Anthony's Defend Casey On Larry King LIVE
By
Marva Hinton
@ May 14, 2009 7:19 AM
Cindy and George Anthony say Casey didn't do it.

The parents of accused child killer Casey Anthony appeared on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday night to defend their daughter.

"I don't want to believe that I'd have a child who could harm someone else, and I still don't believe that," said George.

Cindy also called Casey a good mother who was dedicated to Caylee.

"There's nobody that has come forward that's said that Casey wasn't anything other than a loving mother," Cindy said.

King didn't ask Cindy about her saying that she and George wanted to take Casey to court to get custody of Caylee.

King did question the couple about Casey's behavior in the days after Caylee's disappearance.

"She did act kind of weirdly didn't she at times?" asked King.

"She was a 22-year-old kid at the time," Cindy responded. "I mean she just turned 23 in March. I don't know what weirdly means.

"Well, there have been reports that she was out partying," said King.

"That's not weird I partied at 21 and 22 years old, too," Cindy replied.

"Not when your daughter's missing," King said.

King also asked the couple about some of material released by the state that seems to implicate Casey in Caylee's murder.

"The duct tape covering Caylee's mouth allegedly had a heart-shaped residue apparently from a sticker, and a sheet of heart-shaped stickers with some missing was found in your home," said King. "How do you explain that?"

"Not true," said Brad Conway, the couple's attorney. "There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape."

King showed the Anthonys a big stack of messages he had received from the public deriding the couple and asking him not to have them on the show.

"Why are they mad at you?" asked King.

"Good question," Cindy replied. "They don't understand."

"What?" asked King.

"I don't know," said Cindy. "I don't know. They don't understand. They don't understand unconditional love."

George also said he and Cindy have become role models for the families of other missing children, and Cindy said they receive lots of supportive letters from parents and grandparents.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1148 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:44 AM »

You won't see your daughter because it's taped,but you'll go on t.v........she is full of snit. 

I agree Trimm she is so full of snit. IMO the bottom line is Slore wants nothing to do with seeing either one of them..........this eats at Cindy because she can't handle the fact she has no control.  She states "WE write letters", I think the WE is her and George and I would be hard pressed to believe that Slore has penned one word back to them.  They seem to grovel at the feet of the very person who is charged with murdering Caylee hoping for just the least bit of recognition - it makes me sick - they should be on their hands and knees begging CAYLEE for forgiveness instead. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:30 AM »

Good morning everyone.   Thanks for all the updates, Trimm.    an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: May 14, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »

I agree Trimm she is so full of snit. IMO the bottom line is Slore wants nothing to do with seeing either one of them..........this eats at Cindy because she can't handle the fact she has no control.  She states "WE write letters", I think the WE is her and George and I would be hard pressed to believe that Slore has penned one word back to them.  They seem to grovel at the feet of the very person who is charged with murdering Caylee hoping for just the least bit of recognition - it makes me sick - they should be on their hands and knees begging CAYLEE for forgiveness instead. 

I have a question -  if Baez is passing notes from KC to C&G and notes from C&G to KC  -  is that legal?   Don't they have to go thru the jail mail if they want to write letters to each other? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/13/anthonys_to_appear_on_larry_king_live_tonight.html
 Anthonys, Lawyer Appear On ‘Larry King Live’
Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:36:08 AM
ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony appeared on “Larry King Live” Wednesday night, along with their lawyer Brad Conway.

During the interview, the Anthonys touched on a range of topics, including their undying support for their daughter despite the allegations against her, the public's inability to understand their pain, as well as George Anthony's breakdown from the pressures of the public and case.

"There's just so much a person can take. You know you're trying to protect your family. I never really cared about myself. All I ever cared about was how my wife was being taken care of, my son, my daughter, and do whatever I could to protect them. I think anyone would do the same thing,” George Anthony said. 

"I mean a lot of people, they don't understand. They've never been in our shoes. So a lot of people, especially bloggers, they'll sit back, they like to pick things apart, and we're the target. They're picking apart the fact that we are standing behind our daughter, and they're picking apart that we're trying to make something out of Caylee’s tragedy,” Cindy Anthony said.

The last time the Anthonys were on the show was Dec. 10, 2008.

They were flying home when Caylee's remains were found the next day near the family's home.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1152 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:45 AM »

Larry just read them a part of my post!

Brandi says ... your stories change. The truth does not change.

They he read a couple of others.

The Anthonys did not respond to them though.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:08 AM »

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »

I jusrt saw Dolces name on the bottom.   Lk keeps getting their names mixed up.  He keeps asking why they dont go see Casey.
Me?  LOL  I think my questions all got removed due to how mean I was!  (Oh, I mean "sad" according to Cindy) 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:39 AM »

Casey Anthony & Murder of Caylee Anthony … Cindy and George Anthony go on Larry King Live with Atty Conway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/14/casey-anthony-murder-of-caylee-anthony-cindy-and-george-anthony-go-on-larry-king-live-with-atty-conway/

PART 1: ANTHONY’S VS BLOGGERS … BRING IT ON CINDY & GEORGE!!!

Cindy and George Anthony repeatedly go in front of the media and then wonder why people are critical of them. They put themselves in the public eye and refuse to answer the tough questions. The Anthony’s would stand behind their daughter in the wake of all the obvious evidence, yet not stand up for their 3 year old grand daughter. Who needed their help and support more, their adult daughter Casey or their old grand daughter Caylee?

Who are the Anthony’s, especially Cindy most critical of, bloggers. Cindy, bloggers are your worst nightmare because the are focused, interested individuals who dissect all data to get to the truth and to justice. We believe in unconditional love … unconditional love for Caylee Anthony. My advice to the Anthony’s and their criticism of bloggers … BRING IT!!!

much, much more ... on the FP
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1156 on: May 14, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »

I actually laughed out loud when Larry asked them why Casey was arrested, and Cindy said something like "they only arrested her because she lied about where she worked"   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: May 14, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »

Lk asked them if they have someone else in mind who could have killlled Caylee, Cindy just got this stupid look on her face, said she could not answer.
A simple "yes" would suffice......its the easiest lie she could tell!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: May 14, 2009, 08:51:54 AM »

I have a question -  if Baez is passing notes from KC to C&G and notes from C&G to KC  -  is that legal?   Don't they have to go thru the jail mail if they want to write letters to each other? 

That's a good question Sassy.
There are a lot of things about this case that don't seem right to me.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: May 14, 2009, 08:52:55 AM »

Thanks Red. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.