May 21, 2024, 01:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418958 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

HH~Sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. I was reading on my bberry last night at the ER, but I can't respond worth a chit on it. Give her a big hug from me an angelic monkey
Thanks, Im just glad to finally know what happened...........Why were you at ER, I hope its nothing bad, ...
I swear with all the ER visits this yr and the 3 months I spent going to the hospital I feel like i could e a dr by now. Daughter had a fever of 103.5 and had been having excrutiating pain in her back and side for 2 days, when I checked on her last she had the same look i did when I had a kidney stone, so off we went and she has one but might also have a virus of some sort. They gave her some morphine and sent her home  with pain meds, but she has to go back today for a re-check   Good luck with that, she hates hospitals now, but they were emphatic that she return today.........I've never heard of returning to the ER, most of the time they just ask you to follow up with family dr, so we will see.
   an angelic monkey Dear God, kidney stones are the absolute worse, I also went back the next day to the ER. I pray she is alright, that poor girl and all she has been through.

They are horrible, I remember having one and I just asked them to take out my kidney but they wouldn't   Anyway, all I had to do was look at her and how much pain she was in and I knew what it was. Thanks NCRG~she has been thru so much this year.....hoping this will be it for a while an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 16, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »

O.T.

www.legacy.com does not have an obit listed for Nostratis.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

Birth Date: 22 Sep 1990 
    Death Date: 15 May 2009

The California Libraries would be the best place to search or write to.

I keep seeing posts about this Nostratis person.

I am confused, I must have missed something.

Who is it and how does it relate to Haleigh?

TIA.
If you read back, it does not pertain to HaLeigh, I simply came here last night and ask for one of our Bright Monkeys to help me find something out about this girl, after a few posts we took it over to musings, just a few that just now saw it is still offering their condolenses as we all always do when something happens in someones life.......Thanks everyone..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

O.T.

www.legacy.com does not have an obit listed for Nostratis.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

Birth Date: 22 Sep 1990 
    Death Date: 15 May 2009

The California Libraries would be the best place to search or write to.

I keep seeing posts about this Nostratis person.

I am confused, I must have missed something.

Who is it and how does it relate to Haleigh?

TIA.
If you read back, it does not pertain to HaLeigh, I simply came here last night and ask for one of our Bright Monkeys to help me find something out about this girl, after a few posts we took it over to musings, just a few that just now saw it is still offering their condolenses as we all always do when something happens in someones life.......Thanks everyone..

YW an angelic monkey

Ok, anyone know WTF Misty is????? Or where FAB is?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

Island, I wish I did know where Misty is, maybe since NayNay is out they will hook back up......lol.....and who Knows about Ronald, they all should be out looking for HaLeigh, but I doubt that, its getting cooler now and the underbrush is dying off, its time to stop making TV appearances and double talking and just find HaLeigh..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 16, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »

Group helped Misty - and the police

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, October 16, 2009 3:05 AM EDT
A volunteer in the search for Haleigh Cummings was a mother-like figure to Misty Cummings and recently accompanied the 17-year-old to New York to obtain information about the missing child.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Donna Brock met Misty Cummings the day the teen reportedly took polygraph tests in Orlando, and Misty befriended the woman immediately.

Little did she know Brock was passing information along to investigators.

"This is all about Haleigh," Miller said. "It's all about one little child, and we will do anything in our power to get that child located."

Miller added he was concerned about Misty Cummings' well-being after witnessing fights between her and her former husband, Ronald Cummings.

"It was an opportunity to get Misty out of the house into a safe place," Miller said.

"She certainly wasn't set up, she reached out to Donna. It felt as though Misty may say something valuable and take this investigation forward."

Equusearch provided funding for Brock to take Cummings to get her hair and nails done, and other leisure activities, Miller said.

"Equusearch spent a lot of money, but how do you put a price tag on Haleigh? You can't do it," Miller said.

"I have a lot of compassion for Misty. She had a terrible, terrible life growing up. She lived in a house that was extremely dysfunctional, full of drugs and alcohol," Miller added. "If Misty was involved with Haleigh's case it's halfway understandable, but by no means justified."

On Wed-nesday, Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, was booked into the Putnam County Jail on two felony charges and a misdemeanor stemming from her arrest in Tennessee last month.

The 40-year-old was charged with fraud utter false instrument, forgery or alter of public record certificate and larceny.

Any information Brock learned was reported directly to investigators, Miller said.

Meanwhile, divorce papers for the Cummings' were signed by a judge Thursday, finalizing the couple's split, Brandon Beardsley, attorney for Ronald Cummings, said.

An Amber Alert for Haleigh was issued Feb. 10 after she was reported missing by Misty Cummings at 3:27 a.m.

A massive search ensued, involving helicopters, boats, canines and horseback units. No sign of the child was found.

Misty Cummings previously said she put Haleigh to bed about 8 p.m. on Feb. 9 and went to sleep herself two hours later. She said the child was gone when she awoke the next day at 3 a.m. to use the restroom.

Investigators believe that Haleigh was abducted.

Meanwhile, reports of people spotting the missing 6-year-old continue to come forward, but all have been unfounded.

"There have been sightings since the beginning of the case," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said. "She's been spotted all over the country and Canada. She's been spotted everywhere."

The sheriff's office has now received more than 5,000 tips.

To report any information on Haleigh's whereabouts, call 329-0808.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/16/news/news01.txt

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

G'afternoon,

Can someone tell me more about the repair man that was there the day HaLeigh went missing?

Also, what are your opinions on HaLeigh being used to pay off a drug debt. With the cartel so prevalent in Florida, it seems it would be easy for someone to take HaLeigh off to mexico, a dye on her hair a wash of sorts.

Im just thinking of all that is in trouble, the forge checks, the gun going missing, the self preservation attitude of everyone involved and seeing no one searching the ground on a daily basis.

I would never rest, and it sure does seem like everyone is resting.

O/T   Brandi, when are you going to start christmas avi's?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »

G'afternoon,

Can someone tell me more about the repair man that was there the day HaLeigh went missing?

Also, what are your opinions on HaLeigh being used to pay off a drug debt. With the cartel so prevalent in Florida, it seems it would be easy for someone to take HaLeigh off to mexico, a dye on her hair a wash of sorts.

Im just thinking of all that is in trouble, the forge checks, the gun going missing, the self preservation attitude of everyone involved and seeing no one searching the ground on a daily basis.

I would never rest, and it sure does seem like everyone is resting.

You pose some good questions.

The air conditioner repair man who was at the home the day Haleigh went missing has not been discussed much because LE seemed to say he had nothing to do with the case very early on.

I have no other answers for you. Except to say that we really don't know what LE knows or is doing behind the scenes, since they don't share that with us. So maybe something is going on.

However, it has simply taken way too long, IMO.

O/T: In response to your question, I will post all of them on Dec. 1.

Running out to the store, so I'll have to read any responses after I get back.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »

G'afternoon,

Can someone tell me more about the repair man that was there the day HaLeigh went missing?  We still havent gotten the name of the AC repair man, but LE says he has been cleared and is not a suspect..

Also, what are your opinions on HaLeigh being used to pay off a drug debt. With the cartel so prevalent in Florida, it seems it would be easy for someone to take HaLeigh off to mexico, a dye on her hair a wash of sorts.I dont believe that for a minute, I dont think the drugs that they were doing there were in a great enough quality for that kind of payoff, IMO it was just nickle and dime dealings that go on everyday in these small towns.

Im just thinking of all that is in trouble, the forge checks, the gun going missing, the self preservation attitude of everyone involved and seeing no one searching the ground on a daily basis.Thats a good question because I think they should be searching a area every single day, or every day that they can,,,,mark it off and start on another one.

I would never rest, and it sure does seem like everyone is resting.Yep, it seems like they arent doing all that they can and should.

My answers in Red....Hello..

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755794&IMG=37631

Nay Nay bonded out
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »

O/T: Everytime I come in to my computer my cat follows me, then when I hit refresh and told "Congratulations, You Won" she gets pissed and walks out!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »

Island, I wish I did know where Misty is, maybe since NayNay is out they will hook back up......lol.....and who Knows about Ronald, they all should be out looking for HaLeigh, but I doubt that, its getting cooler now and the underbrush is dying off, its time to stop making TV appearances and double talking and just find HaLeigh..

I just wonder why both Fab and Misty were in NYC on the exact same date, and then in Satsuma the same date.....remember on Monday when "allegedly" Jr was sick and FAB's mommie called in to the Early show for him, I heard he was staying in Satsuma

I guess he has to continue making TV appearances to try and raise $$ for a PI, and setting up the non-profit

[
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2009, 02:21:07 PM »

Yes I agree that it is nickle and dime stuff, but I also know that people that are hard up for that next fix will do just about anything.

I like in the Putnam County in Tennessee and stuff here is just as bad.

No missing children that I know of tho.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »

O/T: Everytime I come in to my computer my cat follows me, then when I hit refresh and told "Congratulations, You Won" she gets pissed and walks out!
LOL...yea, because we have heard that so many times, even the cat knows its a lie!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

LOL~I had to put mine on mute after I won over 500 Wii's.....

[
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

I just wonder why both Fab and Misty were in NYC on the exact same date, and then in Satsuma the same date.....remember on Monday when "allegedly" Jr was sick and FAB's mommie called in to the Early show for him, I heard he was staying in Satsuma

I guess he has to continue making TV appearances to try and raise $$ for a PI, and setting up the non-profit

He's setting up a non profit???  of what??  Of helping me to not work??? pfffffffffft

Thought HaLeighs mother had a non profit and will not except nothing...everything has to go there.  Im so angry with Ron right now......He of all people should have been non stop looking for his daughter. He has momma to take care of Butterbean.
He needs a non profit like I need a hole in my head.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »

Yes I agree that it is nickle and dime stuff, but I also know that people that are hard up for that next fix will do just about anything.

Yea, but the stuff they were dealing in is mostly pills and marijuana, not stuff that you have to go out of state for or cant live without until you figure out a way to buy more,,,,,,I dont think what happened to HaLeigh had anything to do with payoff from drugs, but drugs probably did play a part in all this becuase I think thats the reason Misty either cant remember what happened or wasnt there to know what happened, was because she wither took too many drugs or she was gone to hang out with someone to get some......IMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »

He's setting up a non profit???  of what??  Of helping me to not work??? pfffffffffft

Thought HaLeighs mother had a non profit and will not except nothing...everything has to go there.  Im so angry with Ron right now......He of all people should have been non stop looking for his daughter. He has momma to take care of Butterbean.

First of all love your avi Secondly, a non profi group to raise $$ for a PI and he's planning on going on tour to raise $$. Frankly, I wouldn't trust him with one D@MN dime myself. Many may feel the same way about Crystal, I don't........I offered them $$ back in March and they turned me down and asked me to pray, then mailed a check in April/May and they never cashed it, so I don't look at them the same way......ALSO, I think Ron already has a hole in his head

[
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »

Yea, but the stuff they were dealing in is mostly pills and marijuana, not stuff that you have to go out of state for or cant live without until you figure out a way to buy more,,,,,,I dont think what happened to HaLeigh had anything to do with payoff from drugs, but drugs probably did play a part in all this becuase I think thats the reason Misty either cant remember what happened or wasnt there to know what happened, was because she wither took too many drugs or she was gone to hang out with someone to get some......IMO

I agree with Misty and the drugs, if she was taking xanax's or oxy's, she wont remember anything, and if she was binging for the weekend she crashed.  I personally think she wasnt there...I sometimes wondered if Ron came back, found she wasnt there but the kids were, HaLeigh was awake and took her with him, but then I thought why the Hell would he leave JR sleeping. So that thought didnt last long.   I firmly believe either she took frustration out on HaLeigh or someone knew she was gone and took   "that little girl"    HaLeigh.  Which really brings me back to if Tommy went there, or even Lisa.

I know Im rambling......Misty is the cause of all of this tho.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »

First of all love your avi Secondly, a non profi group to raise $$ for a PI and he's planning on going on tour to raise $$. Frankly, I wouldn't trust him with one D@MN dime myself. Many may feel the same way about Crystal, I don't........I offered them $$ back in March and they turned me down and asked me to pray, then mailed a check in April/May and they never cashed it, so I don't look at them the same way......ALSO, I think Ron already has a hole in his head

Yes I remember reading about the check you sent to Crystal, and yes that is what Im saying, seems she not wanting money for herself...I think he would do better just getting a job and looking for HaLeigh the rest of the time.  I think he see's Dollar signs..and Im sure he'll be the head of the non profit saying where the money goes...or will he have independant trustee's to make sure IT ALL goes to finding HaLeigh?

oh and thank you so very much on avi comment.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »

I agree with Misty and the drugs, if she was taking xanax's or oxy's, she wont remember anything, and if she was binging for the weekend she crashed.  I personally think she wasnt there...I sometimes wondered if Ron came back, found she wasnt there but the kids were, HaLeigh was awake and took her with him, but then I thought why the Hell would he leave JR sleeping. So that thought didnt last long.   I firmly believe either she took frustration out on HaLeigh or someone knew she was gone and took   "that little girl"    HaLeigh.  Which really brings me back to if Tommy went there, or even Lisa.

I know Im rambling......Misty is the cause of all of this tho.
I agree with you too, Misty is the cause and My firm belief is that she left there with someone to get drugs and she either took HaLeigh with her because she wouldnt sleep and Jr, was sleeping and someone gave her some drugs and she was out of it and something happened to HaLeigh while she was unaware,  she realized that HaLeigh wasnt at the house when she came to her senses and now she cant say where she went or whome she met up with because she knows its her fault and thats why she doesnt know just who has HaLeigh, but she does know why she is gone, and that info would certainly help LE but she is scared to talk because she knows either Ronald will kill her or they will lock her up...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.