May 22, 2024, 05:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 257231 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2011, 07:56:08 PM »

What's the difference between a defense lawyer and a catfish?  One is a scummy bottom feeder and the other is a fish!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2011, 08:23:30 PM »

I swear he'll mist be freezing... I agree with everything Vince dimaio just stated he told Nancy that there is NO protocol for cutting open a skull and certainly not one without the brain. Also, that pure skelatol remains are treated differently than a body that was "fresh" for lack of a better word...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 20, 2011, 08:27:12 PM »

I don't think Judge Perry is going to let this train run off the tracks into a mistrial..try as the defense might..disrupting the flow is one thing..mistrial is a whole other story.

I think the Judge would just as soon push on and upward..even if he has to school Baez and the DT daily..and sanction them at the end..rather then let them run rampent over him and his courtroom.

When I consider the 9:00 AM timing rather than 6:00 AM for the starting of tomorrow's trial proceedings and ... when I consider JP's admonition of both the prosecution and defence attorneys ... I have a heck of a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony judge announces surprise recess
updated 6/20/2011 11:55:33 AM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. — The judge presiding over Casey Anthony's murder trial suddenly and unexpectedly suspended proceedings for a day, NBC News reported Monday.

The announcement came after Judge Belvin Perry held discussions behind closed doors with lawyers.

The reason for the recess until Tuesday at 9 a.m. was not known, but should become clear later Monday when transcripts of the backroom conversation become available.

Earlier Monday, Perry scolded defense attorneys and prosecutors Monday for wasting time as they argued about legal issues that should have been taken up before court began.

Perry listened for almost 25 minutes before asking prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez to look at the clock and tell him the time.

Ashton said 9:25, while Baez responded 9:26.

That prompted the judge to say, "that shows the two of you will never agree on anything."

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43463780/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Just out of curiosity, why is 6 am significant? Did I miss something today.....TIA

islandmonkey

This was one of my posts that I was rejoicing was ignored.

The trial starts at 6:00 AM PT each morning ... my time zone.  When I heard JP state  9:00 AM ... my first thought was that the trial had been moved up three hours.

Nothing hinky afterall.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 20, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,

Maybe they want to depose Vasco DaGama to see if he can find a direct route from Florida to Portugal.  If I were a member of the  defense team, I'd want to get out of the country---fast.

I'm not sure I can watch or listen to much more of this.  They are making a comedy out of the murder of a sweet little girl, who deserved to live and grow up and have a career and children, etc. They are disgusting sub-humans, IMO--the whole defense team.

And would anyone care to bet that court will not be in session all day Saturday?  I've heard that song before.

I still have hope for the prosecution team.  I hope they don't let Caylee down too. At this point, though, nothing would surprise me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:34 PM »

Thankfully Bill Scheaffer is on NG and telling the panel Vasco didn't even have the phone # at the time of the alleged calls.
Isn't his lawyer going in front of JP @ 8:30 tomorrow am. with a motion to quash this subpoena?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2011, 08:51:13 PM »

Jose Baez is now friends with xxxxx Jackson and 13 other people....

10 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

I see he's hard at work preparing for tomorrow. 

Someone ??? should fax this to the judge.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »

is it too late to plea bargain?
A plea can be offered and accepted right up until the moment the jury walks back in with their decision.

No plea, please no plea!!!

The big question is, would state offer one at that time?
Jmo, I think not, but what do I know.

I don't think there is any way the state would entertain a plea deal....JMO

Judge Perry might force them to in order to get the crazies out of his courtroom.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »

Sentinel finally comes out and says it;
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-23-box-20110620,0,7544327.story

Casey Anthony trial: Jose Baez has a history of Florida Bar complaints
Judges also expressed concerns

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:03:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

So now someone from Mason's office called Vasco Thompson's attorney(Matt Morgan) today......after he filed motion to quash......told him they expect him to be available Wednesday after 5 pm for his deposition.......even after Vasco got confirmation he did not own the phone # in question until 2009. Phone calls (alleged) to/from George were made in July 2008.

Now taxpayers must pay for deposition????

Blowhole needs disbarred!!!

They are trying to pull some more crap so they don't get sued. I have news for them, the attorneys Vasco engaged are no fools. Morgan is sharp and will make mince meat out of bozo and mumbles. This just more crap to delay and confuse this trial.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »

Thankfully Bill Scheaffer is on NG and telling the panel Vasco didn't even have the phone # at the time of the alleged calls.
Isn't his lawyer going in front of JP @ 8:30 tomorrow am. with a motion to quash this subpoena?

I guarantee you that the Defense attorney putz talking head on NG had no idea of that information of the fact that Vasco did not even have the # until 2009 which begs the question why he is on the panel in the first place.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »

Jose Baez is now friends with xxxxx Jackson and 13 other people....

10 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

I see he's hard at work preparing for tomorrow. 

Someone ??? should fax this to the judge.

No, unless you want your name out in public when it's published.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »

Could a mod put the article title with my link up there please ?

done
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:04:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »

Twitter - vascothompson for support.

http://twitter.com/#!/VascoThompson
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:12:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2011, 09:13:37 PM »

Tks 4 the update.  I don't have cable....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

Morgan and Vasco are on Dr Drew
Bill Schaeffer almost blew a gasket on NG.. when the defense atty commented positively about Dr Spitz, Schaeffer's voice rose and asked if he was watching the same trial.. never heard him almost holler before. 
I sent emails to Vinny Politan and JVM and told them when LKB and Janie Weintraub are on the channel gets changed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »

Tks 4 the update.  I don't have cable....

This lady reposts JVM and NG, sometimes its really funny cause she will yell out a comment or walk in front of the camera;
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/Uf2vp74i4EI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:27 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it 

Red will let me know the minute he posts it.  I'll post the link to the front page when it's up.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:33 PM »

I don't think Judge Perry is going to let this train run off the tracks into a mistrial..try as the defense might..disrupting the flow is one thing..mistrial is a whole other story.

I think the Judge would just as soon push on and upward..even if he has to school Baez and the DT daily..and sanction them at the end..rather then let them run rampent over him and his courtroom.

When I consider the 9:00 AM timing rather than 6:00 AM for the starting of tomorrow's trial proceedings and ... when I consider JP's admonition of both the prosecution and defence attorneys ... I have a heck of a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony judge announces surprise recess
updated 6/20/2011 11:55:33 AM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. — The judge presiding over Casey Anthony's murder trial suddenly and unexpectedly suspended proceedings for a day, NBC News reported Monday.

The announcement came after Judge Belvin Perry held discussions behind closed doors with lawyers.

The reason for the recess until Tuesday at 9 a.m. was not known, but should become clear later Monday when transcripts of the backroom conversation become available.

Earlier Monday, Perry scolded defense attorneys and prosecutors Monday for wasting time as they argued about legal issues that should have been taken up before court began.

Perry listened for almost 25 minutes before asking prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez to look at the clock and tell him the time.

Ashton said 9:25, while Baez responded 9:26.

That prompted the judge to say, "that shows the two of you will never agree on anything."

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43463780/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Just out of curiosity, why is 6 am significant? Did I miss something today.....TIA

islandmonkey

This was one of my posts that I was rejoicing was ignored.

The trial starts at 6:00 AM PT each morning ... my time zone.  When I heard JP state  9:00 AM ... my first thought was that the trial had been moved up three hours.

Nothing hinky afterall.

Janet

LOL~I gotcha! I understand, my phone autocorrected my last post from must to mist, thus making NO sense whatsoever.  

I can't imagine everyone on the west coast who has to get up at the crack of dawn or in certain parts of Canada, only to have your blood pressure go thru the roof with DT antics

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:37 PM »

I want to know where those sidebar transcripts are from this morning????  I'd disappointed some media outlet doesn't have them by now.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.