May 22, 2024, 06:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 492297 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #700 on: November 23, 2009, 01:10:37 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMJ5Bm73t64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SMJ5Bm73t64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Video uploaded Feb 8, 2008

I don't know if Dave's opinion has changed, I have no knowledge that is has.  Shortly after the taped confession was aired he said:

"I do believe the confession, without any doubt."

edit
Of course Dave wants to believe in Feb 2008....what about his later searches?...
You can only have it one way...time tells...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 23, 2009, 01:14:41 AM »

I have always seen the legs folded and you can even see where her feet were.
I figured they just threw the sandals in the cage along with Joran's one tennis shoe.
Now why would "they' do that?
And who were "they"?

Honey, I am just blonde and blissful.....you figure it out.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 23, 2009, 01:14:54 AM »

I figured they just threw the sandals in the cage along with Joran's one tennis shoe.
And who were "they"?

According to Joran van der Sloot's Range Rover confession ... it was only Daury.  If Kyle Kingman's words are to be believed ... Daury was one busy boy that night if the trap/cage enters the equation.

Janet

++++++

Range Rover Transcript

PATRICK:  Did you put her in the sea, alone?

JORAN: Yes.

PATRICK:  Nobody helped?

JORAN:  Somebody, who I trust, I am not giving his name, not my parents, somebody I trustl.  I know people who could help me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat.

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

PETER DEVRIES:  Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:17 AM »

And who were "they"?

Mags...you give yourself to much credit......
scroll on by my posts....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 23, 2009, 01:23:30 AM »

And who were "they"?

Even when they are directed at me?  That hardly seems fair for heavens sakes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SMJ5Bm73t64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SMJ5Bm73t64&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Video uploaded Feb 8, 2008

I don't know if Dave's opinion has changed, I have no knowledge that is has.  Shortly after the taped confession was aired he said:

"I do believe the confession, without any doubt."

edit
Of course Dave wants to believe in Feb 2008....what about his later searches?...
You can only have it one way...time tells...

billb

For about one week ... I was a believer too.  Then I got to thinking ... ONLY Joran was implicated ... implicated in a misdemeanor under Dutch Law in the disposal of a body.  Only ONE truth ... the truth  regarding the siezure could be backed up by the archives.  All other words that spewed out of Joran van der Sloots mouth were lies ... lies that can be proven by the archives.

Think about it.  Deepak, Satish and Paulus were distanced from any involved in the happenings that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 23, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »

Glad to to see ya Billb.Dialogue is where it's at.Cold cases DON'T get solved without reverting back to old evidence,old statements and,using what you have to decipher the closest thing to the truth.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2009, 01:27:50 AM »

And who were "they"?

According to Joran van der Sloot's Range Rover confession ... it was only Daury.  If Kyle Kingman's words are to be believed ... Daury was one busy boy that night if the trap/cage enters the equation.

Janet

++++++

Range Rover Transcript

PATRICK:  Did you put her in the sea, alone?

JORAN: Yes.

PATRICK:  Nobody helped?

JORAN:  Somebody, who I trust, I am not giving his name, not my parents, somebody I trustl.  I know people who could help me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat.

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

PETER DEVRIES:  Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm
Peter may have a future chapter that explains his shortcomings with his previous revelations...which, imo...fall far short of declaring Justice for Natalee...
I look forward to it...until then...did I mention....peter fall short of declaring Justice for Natalee...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 23, 2009, 01:29:17 AM »

And who were "they"?

My bad...tired of you beating up on other posters...moo...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 23, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »

Glad to to see ya Billb.Dialogue is where it's at.Cold cases DON'T get solved without reverting back to old evidence,old statements and,using what you have to decipher the closest thing to the truth.
Glad to see you too Keepthefaith....
we are on the same page.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »

A REMINDER

Without open discussions...we go nowhere......

There was a time when Hans Mos, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and the four-headed CapLockWizard were held above reproach by many in regards to furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Thankfully open discussion was afforded to those with opposing positions and ... the truth was allowed to prevail.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 23, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

I'm not sure what the problem is here.

We have people with different points of view in a case that is over 4 years old.  Should everyone have the same exact opinion?  Can anyone here really discount all possibilities? 

I like it much better when we are beating up on the Sloots and Kalpoes rather than ourselves

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 23, 2009, 01:35:40 AM »

Good Night All

Janet
10:35 PM PT

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 23, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

And who were "they"?

I believe that you have that reversed.  I believe you told me that I wore it well...speaking of ignorance is bliss.
You told me I have myself too much credit
and You told me I am beating up on other posters.

I haven't said an unkind word to anyone.  I believe if you read your own posts you will see who is the bully.
It is not Magnolia.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 23, 2009, 01:36:26 AM »

A REMINDER

Without open discussions...we go nowhere......

There was a time when Hans Mos, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and the four-headed CapLockWizard were held above reproach by many in regards to furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Thankfully open discussion was afforded to those with opposing positions and ... the truth was allowed to prevail.

Janet
Right on Janet....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 23, 2009, 01:37:07 AM »

Glad to see you too Keepthefaith....
we are on the same page.....

I've always had faith,in the fact that most are here for Natalee.We,as monkey's,have had some difficult moments with our convictions and where we stand as individuals.I've been chastised by those I had no respect for,some that I have respect for but,I don't take it personally because i'm not here for them!PERIOD!I'm here for Justice....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 23, 2009, 01:39:09 AM »

Good Night All

Janet
10:35 PM PT

GoodNight Janet! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 23, 2009, 01:43:23 AM »

I'm not sure what the problem is here.

We have people with different points of view in a case that is over 4 years old.  Should everyone have the same exact opinion?  Can anyone here really discount all possibilities? 

I like it much better when we are beating up on the Sloots and Kalpoes rather than ourselves

Me too Klaasend!!

Open discussion is the path we seek for Justice for Natalee....
When a post doesn't live up to my expectations...I scroll on by....
but when a poster/posters gang up on a poster because of their opinion...I need to challenge it....
So...lets get back to the reason we are here...Justice for Natalee....
urine/pualass/urine/k2 are the perps.....everything else is a sideshow.....
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 23, 2009, 01:46:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Speaking of looking at old data, and checking every dtail/checking it twice..

I have been reviewing the various videos of the R/V Persistence search, and noticed something in one of the videos that I either had not caught or did not remember.  It was video with John Silvetti, regarding Joran's statement indicating that Natalee's body was "slipped" into the ocean.  With the keyword "slipped", it led crew member(s) on the Persistence to believe there was a cage/trap or at least weights involved, as Joran did not use the word "throw" or "rolled" as in threw overboard or rolled overboard.

Somehow I just don't recall the "slipping" in this video before.

About 4:45 minutes into the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM
Credit for Video:  Carpe  (Thank you Carpe - I miss you!)

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:06 AM »

And who were "they"?

I believe that you have that reversed.  I believe you told me that I wore it well...speaking of ignorance is bliss.
You told me I have myself too much credit
and You told me I am beating up on other posters.

I haven't said an unkind word to anyone.  I believe if you read your own posts you will see who is the bully.
It is not Magnolia.
You win Magnolia....look at your posts to Janet..
Lets call a truce....
Lets move on to finding Justice for Natalee...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.