May 22, 2024, 10:33:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176457 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:13 PM »

Klaas Im sending you mail real quick,  Hey everybody else that is here, cbb mytime,kc.budgirl,everybody..........

Hi higherhopes!! 

It's been an informative night for me! I've been reading chit and fumble!

They banned me when all I had done was post encouragement on the stop smoking thread, and they wouldn't even tell me what I had done wrong. I bet it's cause they're prejudiced against sock monkeys and don't consider us real people.   

Monkeys aren't cold blooded. You have to be amphibian or a snake. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

Thanks for sharing!    I love children at that age!   Some were pretty good at the Cha Cha Slide!
Looks like they were having a lot of fun.

The kids do better than some of us adults. 

The guy is the blue shirt is amazing. He has all sorts of degrees and has developed a special physical ed curriculum for preschoolers that's really fun.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

Klaas Im sending you mail real quick,  Hey everybody else that is here, cbb mytime,kc.budgirl,everybody..........

Hi higherhopes!! 

It's been an informative night for me! I've been reading chit and fumble!

They banned me when all I had done was post encouragement on the stop smoking thread, and they wouldn't even tell me what I had done wrong. I bet it's cause they're prejudiced against sock monkeys and don't consider us real people.   

Monkeys aren't cold blooded. You have to be amphibian or a snake. 

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2009, 11:04:30 PM »

I've got an early morning, so I'm checking out for the night. Have a great night guys! I'm so glad to be here with you all! Thanks for having me.

I will always stand with the girl.

I stand with the baby, too.

Night, and God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »

I've got an early morning, so I'm checking out for the night. Have a great night guys! I'm so glad to be here with you all! Thanks for having me.

Night, and God Bless!
Goodnight,  have a good one!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »

Oooops!

I don't want to sign out until I've plainly said

THANK YOU KLAAS for your sacrifices to this forum and to those who have found a home here.

THANK YOU RED for creating a place where good hearted people can join together for purpose and fellowship.

Night!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

This is just to follow up on my post on the previous thread...Mind you this was pm'd to me by ******* one of the first times I left the caylee thread and started looking at other threads on the cng forum. Isnt it cute how he treats his new members?? He STALKS them. what a comfy warm feelin i got being accused of stuff basically , that at that time i wasnt aware of, nor who most the members were til he got me curious with the following pms. When i refer to how people changed after i was gone for like a year i was referring to gm..if anyone is wondering...which is a whole other place of idiots. and when i said shuffeling thru muck to get to the news, i meant most the arguing in the threads here..which at the time i wasnt aware were actually drivebys from THERE sent to here to cause disruptions. and since my comp speed was slow made it harder for me to read things that was the main issue. But now i found firefox is faster here so i dont have that prob..not real fast, but better lol. I only explain some of what is said in the following posts so it leaves no one wonderin what i was referring to. Keep in mind while reading this..this is the exact pms i said made me more curious and looked at things more closely and the people i was in there with, including mrskrum...as i stated in my post on the previous thread.

OB-- Hello,

I noticed you are very interested in what was posted at sm here on this forum and our members..Do you have a question i can answer?

ME--i can read them here as i told mrs kub, i dont have the prob of pop ups. certainly im allowed to read whereever i want here, yes?  and as far as members go, i noticed some of my friends droppin off and yes i have been checkin it to see who is leavin. Im allowed to look at that too, right?

OB--Yes you are welcome here..We have people being banned,attacked and lied about at sm..

Can I ask who you are? Im just curious why you are reading so much about sm and our member list. I would hope you arent relaying info back to SM. I will ban whoever I catch doing that.

O

ME--perhaps ya didnt catch the part where i said i can here. Meaning I can NOT even post in sm ithout pop ups and comp freezing. I can only read in sm for like a half hour then im frozen...gotta love dial up...I have not been in any chats for over a year and i do come back its liek all these places have gone wacky with one paranoid thing or another. All i am tryin to do is keep up with what has happened in the last year and tryin to see familiar faces, but the faces i use to know seem to have changed too. MrsKub is fully aware of why i am here and stuff, perhaos ya should read in the caylee thread whenh i even expressed the reasons out in open. I do not know what so called war that is goin on between forums, and I frankly could give a flyin rats butt. I was a member of sm years ago til i couldnt get int here anymore due to the older comp, i followed the nah threads back then. Go back and see, i think ya can do a search of member's posts in sm. Some still remember me. Then when i could no longer do that site i went to gm. But still couldnt do the chat there, a year later (recently) i got a new comp but still on dial up. The places i use to go have changed. I thought this place would be easier to navigate, and it is, when i was invited i came to find out. and was happy i could. But it almost seems you think my motives other than what they are oir why even follow me around, which it seems to be what ya doin if you know where i been ior to even say ya hope im not relayin things back to sm?... Makes me question, who are YOU to be doing that to one of your members?
Heck i hardly post, when i do post out in open im hardly answered or even aknowledged to be even there and yet i get this? lol weird.

OB--Sorry to hear that..Yes I had constant problems with SM pop ups as they turned them up full blast to make the most money. You should consider dsl or 20 dollar cable package.

Who are your friends? Sorry to offend you but people are being lied about,harrassed,threatened,banned and lied about by klaas and texasmom at SM..Its not fair. If people realized what SM did to me and others I dont think anyone would go there. They have hurt some very good people.

I have no clue who you are..People other then me keep noticing you are constantly looking at our membership and possibly watching where they post. Also very interested in the SM threds here. So I PM'D you to see what was up.

The only war is SM constantly lieing and attacking the people here. We are too busy working on the case but its getting tiresome. Who am I..Well Im protecting the members here that are tired of being attacked at SM and followed here in this forum. I could care less if people like to read here or want to join in discussions..But I am tired of the lies,games,character attacks and people being banned at Sm because they got in the way of klaas's ego or didnt agree with the agenda ther. Make sense?

Thanks,

O
ME---dont matter anymore who my friends are , they seem to all be leaving. But like i said, all these places seemd to have changed, the people, even the threads where i use to be able to follow stuff. Its like mucked up with other junk. I had said to mrskub in the caylee thread the reason i liked it here was i didnt have to muck thru all the junk to get to the REAL stuff which was the real info, not peoples over opinions and stuff. I look at the sm thread here cause quite frankly i cant anywhere else lol. And sure i like seein whats posted about some of the members i use to know, how else will i know whats goin on. But not like i have an opinion one way or another. Hell, i dont even know half the people they mention so why would i care lol. I wouldnt know of any lies cause i cant even talk to anyone really from or in sm lol. So i guess im just a curious person roamin thru the threads is all. After caylee was found i started lookin at the other threads more. Lets face it, it really isnt that active here, what else should i do while im workin or wakin up in the mornin..i go wherever there are threads active here
But i gues i can see why ya would wonder, but ya shouldnt assume everyone that happens to be curious in the forum they joined and lookin at every nook and cranny is up to no good. cause some like me, really dont care what goes on where or with who.

He never responded back...and i gotta tell ya honestly, if i hadnt gotten that pm, i wouldnt had taken note of so many things, nor felt umcomfy everywhere i went in there because of people watching me as he indicated. HE made it so i wanted to know more of what was going on. and I am real sad to see some i thought were above a lot of that crap..really werent, they are just as low. So no, i cant easily forget or say..hey its ok..ya here now thats all that matters..cause i have to wonder after all i did see, who else is passin stuff behind peoples backs while sitting here smiling to the same people they are backstabbing.

why am i postin this now too, ya might ask? cause i keep referring to it and to posts from him and i figure either i show it or i should shut up. I have the posts too..but i think this should surfice for now to prove what i was saying for any naysayers who can go on his word since it was all in pms he could just say..no i didnt say that...well this is the proof.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

Night, and God Bless!

Nite CBB  (((HUGS))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2009, 11:23:25 PM »

CBB - thanks!  Have a good night!

Seamonkey - as everyone has now seen, it was CnG that wanted members to stick with the bash SM theme and if they didn't, they were banned.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »

klaas well we can HOPE they can see that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:34 PM »

The good thing about all of this is that you are away from that site.  From what you have posted they seem paranoid.  Paranoid about what?  About posts they copied and pasted from here. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:46 PM »

Yep, all we can do is hope. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Seamonkey - as everyone has now seen, it was CnG that wanted members to stick with the bash SM theme and if they didn't, they were banned.

Funny thing - I made a post asking for it all to stop!!   Did she send that one to you.....no!!! 

Night CBB
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

run run lil sockmonkey..make sure ya get that  reference i made about gm to the MO section in gm. hurry before someone beats ya to it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »

I just watched the video........................... pitiful!! 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »

The good thing about all of this is that you are away from that site.  From what you have posted they seem paranoid.  Paranoid about what?  About posts they copied and pasted from here. 

maybe some people can see right thru them. so they do more to cover up their REAL selves. who knows, i think its time some get a new hobby. Like FAR from a comp before they harm thier inner selves forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2009, 11:45:38 PM »

I just watched the video........................... pitiful!! 

Wreck - yes it is pitiful.   Especially certain people.  Also sad to see how some are so easily mislead.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2009, 11:46:03 PM »

Funny thing - I made a post asking for it all to stop!!   Did she send that one to you.....no!!! 

Night CBB

Mytime, of course not, wouldnt had been in thier best interest if she had.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:29 PM »

Night CBB

Mytime, of course not, wouldnt had been in thier best interest if she had.

Did you see/read it??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »

Klaas ,  I need to ask you a question and its about the caylee case and so this time Im ot here......lolololo   but anyway, you are still here arent you!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.