May 05, 2024, 11:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 494209 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »

Misty and mom are hilarious they seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality at best and I wonder what they consider to be a crime worthy of incarceration. Or perhaps they think while the rest of us should be subject to the rule of law, god made them "special" so for them it doesn't count.

Whatever!!! If I see that silly bobble head wobbling around spewing stupidities I'm going to blow a blood vessel.

I am stunned we have three young women all behaving like prima donnas and no one seems to be able to impress upon any of them that they are deep in excrement up to their ears. I wish there was someone who could deliver a harsh slap of reality to each in turn...

MIKI~  I came in here to see if there was anything new but may I volunteer my services to deliver the harsh slap of reality to each of these marroons, 2 slaps, maybe 3 Monkey Devil!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 10, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »

These people know the ins and outs of the wrong side of the law!  Ron and Misty have agreed to never talk.  He is a real catch in her eyes and he has promised to be with her forever and that is all she ever wanted.  A so called man, a roof, a ride and oh yeah an endless supply of Roxies!  No clues, no evidence, no talk no arrests.  Tommy didn't see her home that night I'm sure.  She and Ron probably did something with HaLeigh and he made 9000 calls to see if she was still around not running out on him.  Hell, he even bought beer on the way home.   They needed it to help get through the rest of the night and next morning cause they couldn't slip off and do drugs with LE all around.  I guess they could cause anyone they knew could slip them some pills.  What was I thinking?  He coached her through all interviews and even divorced her to throw suspicion her way while trying to fool us.  They even got busted together, how sweet.  Charge them both with the drugs and child endangerment/neglect on top. 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 11, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »

Misty's whole attitude has seemed to have changed here lately.....no more begging to get out and carrying on...I think she was so very upset in the begining for one reason and one reason only..she wanted drugs so bad that she could not stand it and I believe that somehow she has been able to get drugs inside of the jail. That is why that she wanted money put on her books ..not because she was so hungry but because everyone knows that with a well padded comasary you can get whatever you want in jail. My question is how ?....since she is not suppose to be around anyone and only out of her cell one hour a day ....I guess the same way that she got her hair braided...After all everyone in there is so cool.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #883 on: March 11, 2010, 02:19:25 PM »

These people know the ins and outs of the wrong side of the law!  Ron and Misty have agreed to never talk.  He is a real catch in her eyes and he has promised to be with her forever and that is all she ever wanted.  A so called man, a roof, a ride and oh yeah an endless supply of Roxies!  No clues, no evidence, no talk no arrests.  Tommy didn't see her home that night I'm sure.  She and Ron probably did something with HaLeigh and he made 9000 calls to see if she was still around not running out on him.  Hell, he even bought beer on the way home.   They needed it to help get through the rest of the night and next morning cause they couldn't slip off and do drugs with LE all around.  I guess they could cause anyone they knew could slip them some pills.  What was I thinking?  He coached her through all interviews and even divorced her to throw suspicion her way while trying to fool us.  They even got busted together, how sweet.  Charge them both with the drugs and child endangerment/neglect on top. 
I couldn't agree more with you. This is all a very dirty shame.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 11, 2010, 04:19:34 PM »

Misty and mom are hilarious they seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality at best and I wonder what they consider to be a crime worthy of incarceration. Or perhaps they think while the rest of us should be subject to the rule of law, god made them "special" so for them it doesn't count.

Whatever!!! If I see that silly bobble head wobbling around spewing stupidities I'm going to blow a blood vessel.

I am stunned we have three young women all behaving like prima donnas and no one seems to be able to impress upon any of them that they are deep in excrement up to their ears. I wish there was someone who could deliver a harsh slap of reality to each in turn...

MIKI~  I came in here to see if there was anything new but may I volunteer my services to deliver the harsh slap of reality to each of these marroons, 2 slaps, maybe 3 Monkey Devil!

Mizjay, Please be my guest, and may I suggest an extra slap, just for luck of course.....

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 11, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »

I couldn't agree more with you. This is all a very dirty shame.
Very well said...at least they are off of the streets....maybe someone else knows something and when they see that these folks are going to stay locked up then they may come forward with information about that night and the where abouts of Haleigh
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: March 11, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »

Haleigh ex-stepmom breaks silence behind bars!

Posted: 09:41 PM ET

Misty Croslin Leaks New Clue About What She Knows: “It’s gonna hurt two people”

Newly released jailhouse tapes gives us some insight into what Misty Croslin, the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive, knows about the night the little girl disappeared.
Misty Croslin & Haleigh Cummings

In a phone call to her sister-in-law Lindsey Croslin, Misty Croslin is cryptically talking about a California bounty hunter who has offered to bail her out in exchange for information that will lead him to Haleigh. Here is the portion of the conversation:

Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Sister-in-law: I know.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a f*** about Ronal, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know.

In a separate recorded conversation with her mother, Misty Croslin says that detectives have questioned her but she told everything she knows through her lawyer, Robert Fields. She also mentions that Fields is “comfortable”. What that means remains unclear.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 11, 2010, 08:47:21 PM »

Haleigh ex-stepmom breaks silence behind bars!

Posted: 09:41 PM ET

Misty Croslin Leaks New Clue About What She Knows: “It’s gonna hurt two people”

Newly released jailhouse tapes gives us some insight into what Misty Croslin, the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive, knows about the night the little girl disappeared.

In a phone call to her sister-in-law Lindsey Croslin, Misty Croslin is cryptically talking about a California bounty hunter who has offered to bail her out in exchange for information that will lead him to Haleigh. Here is the portion of the conversation:

Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Sister-in-law: I know.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a f*** about Ronal, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know.

In a separate recorded conversation with her mother, Misty Croslin says that detectives have questioned her but she told everything she knows through her lawyer, Robert Fields. She also mentions that Fields is “comfortable”. What that means remains unclear.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

Misty sounds like she is spinning a new web of lies to me ::piggy::jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »

I agree Mymonkey!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: March 11, 2010, 09:18:03 PM »

I agree Mymonkey!
WTH is Misty up to now? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 12, 2010, 09:49:09 AM »

Missing-child cases shock, but are not the trend in Northeast Florida
Both at local and state level, authorities give them higher priority.

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 9:07 AM on Friday, Mar. 12, 2010

Though high-profile cases have caught the public's attention, the number of missing persons cases in Northeast Florida is dropping.

Although cases of missing, abducted and even murdered children have rocked Northeast Florida for the past year, law enforcement agencies and advocates for children say the state is at the forefront in confronting the issue.

Florida has a history of creating tools and programs law enforcement agents can use in missing-person cases, said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The Child Abduction Response Team system that lets law enforcement tackle cases at a moment's notice was created in Florida in the wake of the 2004 abduction and murder of Carlie Brucia, 11, in Sarasota. The 1981 abduction and murder of Adam Walsh was instrumental in the late U.S. Sen. Paula Hawkins' introduction of what became the 1982 federal law that allowed the entry of missing-person data into the FBI database. Other laws across the country now have their origins in the 2005 Florida murder of 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford.

"Florida, in many ways borne out of tragedy, has been the leader," Allen said.

Locally, law enforcement continues to make changes.

In Jacksonville last month, Sheriff John Rutherford overhauled how missing-person cases are handled to give them a higher priority. He said three cases - the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings in Putnam County, the disappearance and slaying of Somer Thompson in Clay County and the shooting death of Makia Coney in Jacksonville - made him decide to speed up response times.

Officers cannot delay responding to the call or swap it without a supervisor's approval, Undersheriff Frank Mackesy said. He said the changes in how the calls are dispatched have had a negligible impact on responses to other calls.

In St. Johns County, missing-person alerts are one of the most frequent uses of a two-year-old database of phone numbers the Sheriff's Office uses to alert neighborhoods. Sheriff David Shoar said missing-person calls are evaluated by dispatchers and watch commanders who ratchet up the response depending on that information.

Strategies were revamped by Clay County in 2005 and had an impact in collecting evidence in the Somer case, Sheriff Rick Beseler said. The agency formed a team designed to respond to missing-child cases, ran mock abduction scenarios and developed equipment and protocols, he said.

About a year before the Sept. 22 disappearance of an 11-year-old Jacksonville Beach girl, police there had changed the agency's methods for dealing with missing persons cases, Sgt. Tom Bingham said.

Jamie Lynn Iovino did not show up for school that day but unlike many runaways, she didn't leave hints with anyone that she was taking off, Bingham said. That quickly worried investigators who were interviewing her friends and others.

She was eventually found at a department store near Orange Park. Bingham said the new protocols meant that instead of patrol officers conducting an initial investigation then briefing other investigators, detectives were brought in immediately.

The good news is darkened by worry that even as agencies are more prepared, predators are becoming more sophisticated in the techniques that allow them to commit their crimes.

Social networking sites, for example, are prime avenues for luring young people, Mackesy said.

"It's more of a target-rich environment," he said. "They have stuff available to them that was not available to them before."

Two of Jacksonville's most chilling cases have played out in the past month, with the slaying of 17-year-old Makia Coney and the abduction of 3-week-old Melvin Duclos.

Neither was initially reported as a missing-person case, though worry about Coney's whereabouts came at about the time the University Christian School student's body was discovered, Mackesy said.

The baby's abduction from his family was initially classified as a complaint against the state Department of Children and Families, though that was quickly changed.

Despite the shock value of those cases, statistics from Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties show the number of missing persons has dropped over the past three years, as they have state- and nationwide.

Other efforts are trying to cut into another part of the problem - runaways in state care.

In the 20-county area covered by the regional office of the state Department of Children and Families, new tactics are being used to keep children from running from foster and group homes, criminal justice coordinator Todd Raleigh said.

A third of kids 15 to 17 who are in foster care will run away, Raleigh said, and another third "are thinking about it." Florida law requires case workers make a weekly attempt to find a child who has run away, he said.

To help stem the problem, runaways who are brought back are given a counseling session to let them vent about problems, he said.

Also, chronic runaways in Duval and Nassau counties are offered a $2-a-day increase in their allowance if they stay put. For some, he said, that $60 a month makes a difference.

When Raleigh, a former police officer who handled missing person cases during 10 years with Virginia's Fairfax County Police Department, joined the state department in 2007 there were between 50 and 60 missing children daily in Jacksonville.

"Today," he said Wednesday, "I think we are down to three."

dana.treen@jacksonville.com, (904) 359-4091

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-03-12/story/missing_child_cases_shock_but_are_not_the_trend_in_northeast_florida

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 12, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

Heart..
Thanks for all the updates 

After listening to Lyndsey and Tommy on their phone call...I can not quiet put my finger on it but something is off with her. Lyndsey is either losing interest in TC and knows there is no future with her husband in jail or she knows more information about something...she sounds so distant when she talks to him and of course the kids in the background may have made it hard for her to talk. TC keeps telling her not to worry but,
I feel like she is very worried...maybe she will divorce TC because she has no future with him...and I do not think the children would suffer from a divorce has much as they will suffer from having TC in their life.jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 12, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

I agree Mymonkey....She needs to run as fast as her little legs will carry her away from TC and his dysfunctional family!  maybe then her own children will have a chance at growing up in a better environment...jmo

run Lyndsey run!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 12, 2010, 02:52:54 PM »

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - BNN Radio Sunday Mar/14

Posted on March 12th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in All News, crime

We will be running our scheduled radio program at 3pm Central on Sunday Mar/14 (Dont forget to change your clocks, we ’spring forward’ this weekend).

We will be exploring the developments in both the search for Haleigh Cummings and the Caylee Anthony case. The news this week about Haleigh Cummings was the release of hours of jail audio from Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, and Donna Brock. There were no smoking guns to be found, in fact it would appear that these people have finally realized that their conversations are being recorded.

For those of you who are twitter addicts you will likely have seen a rather terse tweet from WSKY 97.3 that was sent in the past hour, TJ Hart is no longer covering the Haleigh Cummings case because of health issues.

I know that I speak for everyone here at BNN and for all of our readers in wishing TJ all the best. He is a good friend both personally and professionally. He will be much missed on the program.

I do have a prepared statement from him and will be sharing that on Sunday.

We are also going to be expanding the range of the program. There has been so much talk of prescription drug abuse both in the Haleigh Cummings case and on the news in general that we have decided to run a segment to discuss it.

This weeks panel will consist of Simon and Jan Barrett, crime writer and author Denny Griffin, we will also be joined by two people that are very concerned with the state of illegal prescription drugs, authors Armando Aldazabal and Jay Rankin.

To listen in please point your web browser to www.bloggernews.net a few minutes before 3pm central and you will see the link to the program on the main page.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124030

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 12, 2010, 02:54:45 PM »

Heart..

After listening to Lyndsey and Tommy on their phone call...I can not quiet put my finger on it but something is off with her. Lyndsey is either losing interest in TC and knows there is no future with her husband in jail or she knows more information about something...she sounds so distant when she talks to him and of course the kids in the background may have made it hard for her to talk. TC keeps telling her not to worry but,
I feel like she is very worried...maybe she will divorce TC because she has no future with him...and I do not think the children would suffer from a divorce has much as they will suffer from having TC in their life.jmo

You are welcome mymonkey!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 12, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »

O/T

Palatka High Fight Sends 28 To Hospital
Deputies Say Fight Broke Out At School Between 6 Females Friday Morning

POSTED: Friday, March 12, 2010
UPDATED: 2:03 pm EST March 12, 2010

Map: Palatka High School

PALATKA, Fla. -- Twenty-eight Palatka High School students have been treated at a hospital after deputies said a fight broke out at the school Friday morning.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the fight started between six female students at about 8 a.m.

One of those students used a canister of mace or similar pepper spray-type substance during the confrontation, deputies said.

The pepper spray was not deployed by law enforcement personnel, and order was quickly restored by Sheriff's Office school resource officers, teachers and staff, according to the sheriff's office.

Superintendent Tom Townsend said pepper spray is not allowed in school. He said the school's principal, Deborah Decubellis, also felt some of the effects of the pepper spray.

Deputies said the six students directly involved in the fighting were arrested and charged with disruption of a school function as a result of their involvement in the altercation.

The students who were injured were taken to the Putnam Community Medical Center, though deputies said there did not appear to be any serious injuries related to the incident, and students were receiving medical treatment as a precautionary measure.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Jason Law is on his way to Palatka and will have complete reports on the local station beginning at 5:30 p.m.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22821371/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 12, 2010, 04:35:19 PM »

O/T

Baby injured over weekend dies at hospital

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/031210-Infant-Death

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #897 on: March 12, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »

O/T

Palatka High Fight Sends 28 To Hospital
Deputies Say Fight Broke Out At School Between 6 Females Friday Morning

POSTED: Friday, March 12, 2010
UPDATED: 2:03 pm EST March 12, 2010

Map: Palatka High School

PALATKA, Fla. -- Twenty-eight Palatka High School students have been treated at a hospital after deputies said a fight broke out at the school Friday morning.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the fight started between six female students at about 8 a.m.

One of those students used a canister of mace or similar pepper spray-type substance during the confrontation, deputies said.

The pepper spray was not deployed by law enforcement personnel, and order was quickly restored by Sheriff's Office school resource officers, teachers and staff, according to the sheriff's office.

Superintendent Tom Townsend said pepper spray is not allowed in school. He said the school's principal, Deborah Decubellis, also felt some of the effects of the pepper spray.

Deputies said the six students directly involved in the fighting were arrested and charged with disruption of a school function as a result of their involvement in the altercation.

The students who were injured were taken to the Putnam Community Medical Center, though deputies said there did not appear to be any serious injuries related to the incident, and students were receiving medical treatment as a precautionary measure.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Jason Law is on his way to Palatka and will have complete reports on the local station beginning at 5:30 p.m.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22821371/detail.html
Are any in the fight tied intot he Haleigh case??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 12, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »

Heart..

I think that Lindsey should be worried .....and she probably should run but I can't give her a free pass on this after all Lindsey:
a) Let a registered sex offender stay in her house with her kids and knowing that there were kids close by in the neighborhood also.(The house is in her name she had a say so)

b) She got on tv and lied saying that none of them do drugs and she knew better (IMO)

c) She had to have known about the robberies etc. If you are out of cleansers when you go to bed and you wake up and have dish soap and scrubby pads video games etc. and there is no one working what would you think?

d) She went to medical school and then did not go to work...why?...Also working in a doctors office /hospital would be a great way to get a hold of prescription pads as well as meds.

e) Supposedly Misty asked RC if she could babysit for someone that night and he said no...was it for Lindsey and Tommy since Ma and Pa were at the hospital  because of the wreck ? Did Lindsey and or Tommy tell Misty to go ahead to the party and just put the kids to bed and they would go over and check on them ? Or did they all go to the party and have Donald Sapp babysit?

Lindsey knows more than she is saying too......I think that she fits in nicely with this group...JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #899 on: March 12, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

Heart..

I think that Lindsey should be worried .....and she probably should run but I can't give her a free pass on this after all Lindsey:
a) Let a registered sex offender stay in her house with her kids and knowing that there were kids close by in the neighborhood also.(The house is in her name she had a say so)

b) She got on tv and lied saying that none of them do drugs and she knew better (IMO)

c) She had to have known about the robberies etc. If you are out of cleansers when you go to bed and you wake up and have dish soap and scrubby pads video games etc. and there is no one working what would you think?

d) She went to medical school and then did not go to work...why?...Also working in a doctors office /hospital would be a great way to get a hold of prescription pads as well as meds.

e) Supposedly Misty asked RC if she could babysit for someone that night and he said no...was it for Lindsey and Tommy since Ma and Pa were at the hospital  because of the wreck ? Did Lindsey and or Tommy tell Misty to go ahead to the party and just put the kids to bed and they would go over and check on them ? Or did they all go to the party and have Donald Sapp babysit?

Lindsey knows more than she is saying too......I think that she fits in nicely with this group...JMO

I agree she probably does know alot more than she is saying, but Joe was NOT a RSO.........we only have Misty telling that one.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.