May 05, 2024, 02:25:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 412465 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1280 on: October 13, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

Do you think, as I asked before,it is like that due to high caseloads and not enough workers as well as rules/regs due to calls like in this case, from bloggers based upon an article by AH?

Have any Monkeys called them? I have not heard anyone here say that they have.

Hi Darla, I said bloggers, not monkeys. but IIRC some were saying they were going to.will go bump it forward if I find it if you want.

That isn't necessary Searching...I am not one that has to have proof of everything that is said. I just commented that I had heard none say they had called. I don't put a whole lot of stock in anything that comes from Art, TJ or Simon and Cobra. They are all out for their 5 minutes of fame.
The only fact we have in this case is that Haleigh is missing and somebody is lying. LE has not released any facts. I was just asking if anyone from here had called. I don't think it appropriate  for any bloggers to be calling DCF or a judge. Unless they live in Satsuma and have witnessed something.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: October 13, 2009, 04:44:33 PM »

Hi Monks! I was talking with a friend of mine and I think she brought up some good questions regarding Tommy.

................ What if, Tommy said he was at the trailer that night because he was, but not knocking on the door - but the one who did something with Haleigh?  IE:  what if he knows someone places him at the scene of the crime that night late, and has made up this story as a "cover my azz move"?  Did he sell his sister out as not being there to save his own hide?

We are questioning him waiting so long to say anything. Could it be either:  1.  He did not want to place himself at the scene of the crime for some reason (begs for the reason!) OR  2.  He somehow now knows someone has ID'd him as being there that night - so he had to come up with a story.  And that he went to knock for Ron -- still could have been his initial reason for going, but was that all he did?

Any thoughts? 
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: October 13, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

Parenting classes are par for the course here when any child is in the system.  I have nothing against every parent in the state taking them.  They DO teach a lot of parenting tricks that a lot of parents are not familiar with.  If the classes are looked at from that point of view and not just as a Court ordered obligation to fulfill there is a lot to be gained from the classes.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: October 13, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

Maybe some one can enlighten me.

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.
Why would anybody want Junion removed to a foster home?  I just don't get it.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.
I am sure that Junior would feel that he has been "stole" too.

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Common sense should dictate that after the story that Tim Miller spoke of, I think it is clear that Ron is a loose cannon, and Jr is unsafe. I never called DCF or anyone else for that matter at every rumor. But this is a tragedy waiting to happen imo. Maybe if something happens people will be upset that DCF left a child in a home under those circumstances.
  I couldn't agree more and if the ammo and gun are stored together and it's not locked as TM stated it's pure negligent IMO.

BBL~work calls

Did Tim Miller immediately contact LE or DCF since he considered the scene so alarming, if not why?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1284 on: October 13, 2009, 04:51:22 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

Do you think, as I asked before,it is like that due to high caseloads and not enough workers as well as rules/regs due to calls like in this case, from bloggers based upon an article by AH?

Not me although I pray Tim Miller either has or will call them and not just PCSO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 13, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Common sense should dictate that after the story that Tim Miller spoke of, I think it is clear that Ron is a loose cannon, and Jr is unsafe. I never called DCF or anyone else for that matter at every rumor. But this is a tragedy waiting to happen imo. Maybe if something happens people will be upset that DCF left a child in a home under those circumstances.
  I couldn't agree more and if the ammo and gun are stored together and it's not locked as TM stated it's pure negligent IMO.

BBL~work calls

Did Tim Miller immediately contact LE or DCF since he considered the scene so alarming, if not why?

According to the article he did relay the info to LE as he thought it was child endangerment, the rest I don't know and maybe there is more to it, we just have to sit back and wait until he tells more.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1286 on: October 13, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @hobbitt55: Lisa Croslin is no longer showing in custody of Jail in Tennessee5 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

Funny. I see her showing up there just as she has been.

Maybe hobbit55 forgot to type in the g in Crosling. (They have her listed as Lisa Crosling, not Lisa Croslin.)

He was looking at the pictures:)

http://radionewz.net/?p=2796

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1287 on: October 13, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »

Hi Darla, I said bloggers, not monkeys. but IIRC some were saying they were going to.will go bump it forward if I find it if you want.

That isn't necessary Searching...I am not one that has to have proof of everything that is said. I just commented that I had heard none say they had called. I don't put a whole lot of stock in anything that comes from Art, TJ or Simon and Cobra. They are all out for their 5 minutes of fame.
The only fact we have in this case is that Haleigh is missing and somebody is lying. LE has not released any facts. I was just asking if anyone from here had called. I don't think it appropriate  for any bloggers to be calling DCF or a judge. Unless they live in Satsuma and have witnessed something.

I soooooo agree with you. They were posting the abuse hotline number on twitter for bloggers to call in re the AH article.... THAT is what I was talking about. I think that is irresponsible at the least.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: October 13, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »

BBL~work calls

According to the article he did relay the info to LE as he thought it was child endangerment, the rest I don't know and maybe there is more to it, we just have to sit back and wait until he tells more.

Miller said he relayed the gun incident to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, as Ronald and Misty appeared to be butting heads, with numerous family fights reported on this site, and documented by police. Ronald Cummings lawyer could not be reached for comment, nor did Donna Brock return our calls.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comments

The bolded, I wonder are there police reports on these fights or if LE is just keeping a diary.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 13, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

I soooooo agree with you. They were posting the abuse hotline number on twitter for bloggers to call in re the AH article.... THAT is what I was talking about. I think that is irresponsible at the least.

Yeah, I mentioned that in this post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg981044#msg981044

No one responded.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: October 13, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »

http://ow.ly/ueq6

Sheriff's Office Responds to Haleigh Rumors
 Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 10/13/2009 2:12:02 PM    Updated: 10/13/2009 4:20:32 PM

PALATKA, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has responded about the latest series of rumors regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Officials said not a day goes by that someone doesn't report seeing the girl who disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February when she was 5-years-old.

Calls have come in from as far away as Texas, California and Massachusetts. Calls about sightings in nearby areas come in very frequently.

Recently, two sightings -- one each in Georgia and South Carolina -- were reported. There was videotape evidence for one of the sightings. However, the girl in the video was confirmed to be someone other than Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff's Office officials say they still follow up on every lead that comes in, and they work with other law enforcement agencies to help them track down distant leads.

Despite the tips -- well over 4,000 -- officials are still no closer to finding out what happened to Haleigh.

For complete information on the Search for Haleigh from First Coast News, CLICK HERE.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: October 13, 2009, 05:23:43 PM »

Why would Tommy after getting a call that he wasn't expecting from Ron go there and do something to Haleigh ? He has no motive at all. They were on good terms before all of this.
That is just too bizarre, isn't it ? He has no record of hurting children in any way shape or form. He has kiddos of his own. 
Maybe with all the blame game going on, he didn't want to place himself there, maybe he was trying to protect his sister. Probably PCSD knew about those 20 x calls and the call to Tommy way before we did. He didn't come on NG and we don't know what he disclosed. Her family was right there and they were questioned early on.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: October 13, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »

BBL~work calls

Miller said he relayed the gun incident to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, as Ronald and Misty appeared to be butting heads, with numerous family fights reported on this site, and documented by police. Ronald Cummings lawyer could not be reached for comment, nor did Donna Brock return our calls.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comments

The bolded, I wonder are there police reports on these fights or if LE is just keeping a diary.

I'm inclined to go with "keeping a diary" Good catch!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1293 on: October 13, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »

Me either, nobody, so who is all calling them, people that live in Florida?  I wouldn't call, I'm not there, and wouldn't stick my nose into it. Maybe they don't believe the story that was said about the gun, I don't know. Maybe Tim himself called DCF?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 13, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

BBL~work calls

Exactly, shouldn't he be the one to contact them, because he saw it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: October 13, 2009, 05:32:16 PM »

Why would Tommy after getting a call that he wasn't expecting from Ron go there and do something to Haleigh ? He has no motive at all. They were on good terms before all of this.
That is just too bizarre, isn't it ? He has no record of hurting children in any way shape or form. He has kiddos of his own. 
Maybe with all the blame game going on, he didn't want to place himself there, maybe he was trying to protect his sister. Probably PCSD knew about those 20 x calls and the call to Tommy way before we did. He didn't come on NG and we don't know what he disclosed. Her family was right there and they were questioned early on.   
I agree, why would Tommy, I would like to see info that shows that Tommy would hurt a child, except for Misty saying he messed with her. Any indication that DCF has been called to Tommy's house, any reports from neighbors that have seen anything in the form of abuse with kids. 
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: October 13, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

If Tim Miller turned the info into LE then LE has a fiduciary duty to report it to DCF.  IMO

That being the case I would think that DCF has been notified already and from a reputable source who can be compelled to testify by subpoena.

I think they will consider the source when anyone calls and ask if they saw this event happen firsthand.

All just my opinion.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: October 13, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »

If Tim Miller turned the info into LE then LE has a fiduciary duty to report it to DCF.  IMO

That being the case I would think that DCF has been notified already and from a reputable source who can be compelled to testify by subpoena.

I think they will consider the source when anyone calls and ask if they saw this event happen firsthand.

All just my opinion.
I hope they have been notified, by LE and/or Tim Miller, this shouldn't go without some sort of action. I don't think random people calling DCF makes any sense, but I guess people have a right to do that if they think it is the right thing to do.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 13, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

Oprah did a really good show on missing children today....at the end she showed about Lindsey Baum being missing....but no mention of Haleigh so far.....I think that a lot of shows are not covering Haleigh's case is because they feel that it was as LE stated an inside job and that she has crossed over...but she still needs to be brought home and punishment for whoever harmed her ....I also noticed that none of the parents were smirking,laughing,or getting confused with their statements.....some of them even were still crying over their missing child even though it had been many years ago.....God Bless Haleigh  an angelic monkey
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: October 13, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

FYI~ according to a poster on another forum, DCF is not very happy with all the phone calls they have been receiving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.