May 22, 2024, 08:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 170155 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:50 AM »

Thanks Nicubird for the link. I tried the stuff back in the day but would have no idea how much goes in a joint. It would be like cooking to me...a pinch of this would be enough.
OT -Is the cat doing better?)

I wonder how we all survived before Google?! You're welcome for the link.

(The cat has made an amazing, nearly miraculous recovery. Thank you for asking)

Thanks for the update on the kitty!  I'm so glad to hear that something so wonderful happened.  Very Happy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 21, 2011, 02:08:25 AM »

Ok, now you could officially knock me over with a feather   THUD>>>>>>.

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim5.0000/5 ratingPrint ArticleReported by: Tiffany Tatro and Austin Kellerman
Thursday, January 20 2011
   More than three weeks after her daughter vanished, Billie Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.
"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.
"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333586

BRB~I need a shot of Patron ASAP

It's Devastating!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Do you think Mark is giving Billie false hope?

Yes & Im disgusted with his lack of judgment in this case, totally overlooking that this chick was a rotten misguided mother to begin with....I make no apologies she is the scum of the earth to me, not too far off from that psycho slug she slept with for 2 1/2 years even though her daughter was afraid of him.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 21, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »

Thanks Nicubird for the link. I tried the stuff back in the day but would have no idea how much goes in a joint. It would be like cooking to me...a pinch of this would be enough.

Thanks for the update on the kitty!  I'm so glad to hear that something so wonderful happened.  Very Happy

Woo hoo! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 21, 2011, 02:11:01 AM »

I watched the repeat of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN).  Marc Klaas has been an ongoing  talking head on this show since the disappearance of Hailey.  He knows the deception encompassing Shawn's words and actions on the morning of December 27th.  The false hope that he is affording a desperate vulnerable Billie is cruel.

Until one hour ago ... I considered Marc a hero ... a voice of reason.  His judgement has become clouded.  Why?

Janet

Please don''t cry JANET. I was questioning what Mark was doing earlier myself. Some one else wondered if Billie reminded him of his dead daughter who would be about Billie's age. I think he is doing some spin and telling her she needs to go speak to the searchers, and wrote that thing to tell Hailey about the cell phone and to call 911.  I think he is doing some damage control for her. But I don't think he really thinks Hailey is alive and coming home. His people are doing the searching out in the vastness of the area. I guess he is just holding her together now, knowing full well there is probably soon to be a bad fall. He may just feel sorry for her. She did sound more positive about Hailey being alive and I think she has been given some pep talks. It really doesn't sound like the Mark Klaas I remember to be criticizing the LE during an active investigation. I was shocked when he first started doing it on Nancy Grace's show. I don't really know what is clouding his judgement. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #764 on: January 21, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »

*Best news I have heard all week!! Love those fur babies Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 21, 2011, 02:20:45 AM »

I just looked out our back door. All the shoveling we did today was for nothing. The wind is now blowing a gale and now all the snow is banking up everywhere. Our courtyard is twice as deep as it was, and piling up against the sliding glass door. I guess I will go to bed dreaming of

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #766 on: January 21, 2011, 02:22:43 AM »

FYI...kind of O/T and not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but there is another 13 year old girl missing from Lubbock, Tx last seen Jan 5th. All I have so far is this Facebook link 

facebook.com/find.elizabeth.ennen

Thanks!

I created a thread for her in Missing Endangered Runaways:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=64.0
Lubbock is about an hour from CCity right? I find this disturbing and it does not sound like a run away to me. What the heck is going on? She has been missing since Jan 5 and again LE calls it a runaway and we are just hearing about this now. Why is Texas so quick to call so many cases a "runaway"? 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #767 on: January 21, 2011, 02:23:45 AM »

Goodnight Fanny Mae!!  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 21, 2011, 02:25:21 AM »

Hailey Suspect to 911: Billie Says She Wants to Die (with vides, the newly released 911 call and the other 3 - 911 calls)

Colorado City, TX -   KTAB News has obtained a fourth 911 call stemming from a February 2010 domestic dispute during which, according to police affidavits, Shawn Adkins allegedly threatened to kill 13-year-old Hailey Dunn and her mother.
Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, Billie Dunn, and the only confirmed suspect in the girl’s disappearance. According to police, Adkins was the last person to see Hailey on December 27: the day she went missing.

According to search warrant affidavits filed after Hailey's disappearance, Adkins admitted to investigators that he threatened the lives of both Billie and Hailey during a domestic dispute.

In the newly released call, Adkins calls Snyder Police on the afternoon of February 14 and reports Billie Dunn as "suicidal."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to listen to the newly released 911 call in its entirety
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/libraries/nxd/media/index.php?data=media_player&v=617736

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the call, Adkins calls himself Billie's ex-boyfriend and claims to be concerned about her well being.

Shawn: Okay, well – I have a situation on my hands. I have an ex-girlfriend and she’s taken a whole bunch of klonopin, it’s like an anxiety pill that I take. I guess she got them from me. I guess she, like, took a bunch of her pain pills too, and she’s saying that she wants to die and she don’t care about life and all this bull-crap. So, I don’t know what to do.

After giving some personal information to the dispatcher, Adkins continues about the current situation.

Shawn: Yeah, we had a big blowup today and one of the officers had to get involved in it.

Dispatch: In Big Spring?

Shawn: Uh, no, no… over the cell phone. And uh, so she file a report on me, you know, for threats and stuff like that. (unintelligible) between her, her brother, and myself. Now, I don’t know, she’s just upset about it. And she’s just, you know, just not being herself right now. I’m just really worried about her right now.

Towards the end of the call, the dispatcher tells Adkins he has a warrant for his arrest. Adkins confirms that he's aware. The Scurry County Sheriff's Office says this stems from a 2009 public intoxication arrest in Snyder.

SNIPED
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506

Reading back now that the rest of the family is all tucked in for the night & Im waiting for the repeat of NG.   I know I was tired last night when I finally watched the NG repeat but didnt Billie explicitly deny being suicidal?  I swear she did.    Also, I find it very interesting that he had klonopin then & they were both drugged up which thwarted them taking the lie detector initially.  Klonopin is used to control seizures alone or with other medications, reduce panic attacks.

Interestingly enough it also can be used to treat akathisia (restlessness/inability to stop constant movement) often a side effect of treatment with antipsychotic medications (medications for mental illness) and to treat acute catatonic reactions (state in which a person does not move or speak at all or moves or speaks abnormally).  IMHO, this should not be overlooked by LE.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 21, 2011, 02:30:00 AM »

Billie says she talks to Shawn every couple of days.

Hold up, wait just 1 dang minute, the other night NG grilled her on this issue & Billie stated that she couldnt ask him because she didnt talk to him.  She then stated that she called and "they" wouldnt let her talk to him, recanted that & then stated it was his attorney that prevented it.   See what I mean about this chick?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 21, 2011, 02:46:41 AM »

Considering Billie had reported that she thought Hailey had been wearing the red hoop earrings when she disappeared ... considering the earring was found by David on the carpet at the home of his father ... it would appear that Clint's home was not searched by LE.

Think about it.  Shawn alleged that Hailey was on her way over to her father's home when she left her home at 3:15 PM on December 17th but ... in the process of elimination Clint has not been polygraphed and ... in the process of elimination his home was not searched.  What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Nancy, the last person to see Hailey Dunn alive was her mother`s boyfriend. This was on December 27th at about 3:00 o`clock in the last -- 3:00 o`clock in the afternoon. Her mother`s boyfriend says that Hailey told him that she was going over to her father`s house and then over to a friend`s house. ...

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t. ...

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

What are you implying?   Are you referring to possibly LE not doing their job or that Clint should be a suspect?   If its the latter, I think that is way off base.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 21, 2011, 03:19:53 AM »

I also think Mark Klass is being VERY irresponsible to state on national TV & to Billie that he thinks the landfill searches did not turn up any evidence.   If what NG's reporter at the scene is saying is true then they have found at least something that is causing them to go to that same landfill a second time.  There might be a very good reason why they have not shared what that is with Billie yet.   O and by the way, she isnt the only parent involved here, the same would apply to Clint & it is not evident that LE has informed him of anything significant either & he's out there physically searching & keeping up it hands on.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #772 on: January 21, 2011, 07:25:44 AM »

Bond Forms Between Billie Dunn and Father of Murder Victim5.0000/5 ratingPrint ArticleReported by: Tiffany Tatro and Austin Kellerman
   More than three weeks after her daughter vanished, Billie Dunn couldn't help but fear the worst.
"(It's) the scariest thing ever," said Dunn. "I'm living every parent's nightmare. Right now, it's my reality."

Now that Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has come to town, Dunn tells KTAB News she has a renewed hope she'll see her daughter again.

"Instead of me being the only one saying it myself, now I have Marc and Brad telling me 'you can still be hopeful'," said Dunn. "Your daughter can still come home and be safe. You can get back to that normalcy."

Klaas says having personally been in Dunn's shoes before, he can relate to what she's going through and knows staying hopeful is what will keep her going.

"You know, if nothing else, I represent the aftermath," said Klaas. "I'm the light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know. I'm the guy who has been there, done that and still standing on my own feet moving forward."

While Billie Dunn was suspicious of her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins at one point, she's now not sure if he had anything to do with her disappearance.
"It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

At this point, no one knows if Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Billie and Klaas are hopeful they'll see Hailey again.

"To my knowledge, there isn't any evidence of foul play found," said Dunn. "I know that my daughter can still be alive."

It's Devastating!

Good morning Monkey's,

It is my opinion, BJD is one of two things, either she is insane or part of the cover-up.  What else could it be?

Did she state (recently) that she talks to SA "every couple days"?  Has she asked him YET where he was between 7:00 am & 9:00

am (on the day her daughter disappeared), when there were no pings?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #773 on: January 21, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »

Hat's off to  N/T   
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376349-Hailey-Dunn-1-20-11/page15

Hailey's grandma asking people to help search on Saturday. Here is her fb page and a new photo of Hailey that I hadn't seen holding her half sister.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Connie-Jones/100001251345847
-------------(The photo melted my heart, Hailey with her little sister)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #774 on: January 21, 2011, 08:07:41 AM »

Hat's off to  N/T   
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376349-Hailey-Dunn-1-20-11/page15

Hailey's grandma asking people to help search on Saturday. Here is her fb page and a new photo of Hailey that I hadn't seen holding her half sister.

I love that pic of Hailey with her little sister too, thanks seahorse!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #775 on: January 21, 2011, 10:03:49 AM »

Just maybe since Marc Klaas is spending time with Billie he sees something that isn't coming across when she speaks. I am going to guess he is a pretty good judge of character, maybe he sees a woman who has made bad choices but who would not hurt her daughter? If it turns out that Hailey is deceased, what a double horror for someone to go through, your daughter is gone and it may be from choices you have made.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #776 on: January 21, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

I watched the repeat of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN).  Marc Klaas has been an ongoing  talking head on this show since the disappearance of Hailey.  He knows the deception encompassing Shawn's words and actions on the morning of December 27th.  The false hope that he is affording a desperate vulnerable Billie is cruel.

Until one hour ago ... I considered Marc a hero ... a voice of reason.  His judgement has become clouded.  Why?

Janet

I tend to agree with you, I think his heart is in the right place and everyone needs hope~but he also knows the statistics in these cases, and you are spot on that he knows the deception of SA, the deception wrt his phone records and I think SA sent the text to be honest and that is why Billie's phone ping information was never released. I still consider him a hero just as I do Tim Miller as they are both human and sometimes become so involved in a case that it blurs their objectivity. Although I will say when Tim tried to find out more about HaLeigh thru what he did, if I was in the same position of the parent missing my child, I would be receptive to ANYTHING that could help find them.

I think Marc sees something in Billie that possibly reminds him of Polly (just a wild guess, but she would be very close to Billie's age if she had lived).....It's just a side of him so fiercly advocating for her and she does need that and help, but he also knows and I have heard him say this so many times over the yrs that they must be polygraphed in order to really move on, but IMO the most bizarre thing was when he stated that Billie thought he had some redeeming qualities (paraphrasing), so it's almost like he is looking for any circumstance that would affirm that. I don't know if any of that made since, haven't had my coffee yet so if it doesn't I apologize.

I do think in all fairness that Clint and Naomi should be polygraphed also, not that I think they had anything to do with it, but if and when this goes to court it would look pretty bad that this was overlooked, and I can see a defense atty arguing tunnel vision and finding facts to fit the theory vs letting the facts take them where they take them.

I also think he may be there to help her in her ability to connect with searchers, the public in general on a very emotional level, I just think that is important because ppl tend to be more helpful and do more (not saying that is the right ) when ppl connect on an emotional level ........

Ok, off to get coffee now that I rambled on

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #777 on: January 21, 2011, 10:07:44 AM »

It's Devastating!

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

Do you think Mark is giving Billie false hope?

I think Billie is giving Mark false hope.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #778 on: January 21, 2011, 10:11:08 AM »

Janet

I tend to agree with you, I think his heart is in the right place and everyone needs hope~but he also knows the statistics in these cases, and you are spot on that he knows the deception of SA, the deception wrt his phone records and I think SA sent the text to be honest and that is why Billie's phone ping information was never released. I still consider him a hero just as I do Tim Miller as they are both human and sometimes become so involved in a case that it blurs their objectivity. Although I will say when Tim tried to find out more about HaLeigh thru what he did, if I was in the same position of the parent missing my child, I would be receptive to ANYTHING that could help find them.

I think Marc sees something in Billie that possibly reminds him of Polly (just a wild guess, but she would be very close to Billie's age if she had lived).....It's just a side of him so fiercly advocating for her and she does need that and help, but he also knows and I have heard him say this so many times over the yrs that they must be polygraphed in order to really move on, but IMO the most bizarre thing was when he stated that Billie thought he had some redeeming qualities (paraphrasing), so it's almost like he is looking for any circumstance that would affirm that. I don't know if any of that made since, haven't had my coffee yet so if it doesn't I apologize.

I do think in all fairness that Clint and Naomi should be polygraphed also, not that I think they had anything to do with it, but if and when this goes to court it would look pretty bad that this was overlooked, and I can see a defense atty arguing tunnel vision and finding facts to fit the theory vs letting the facts take them where they take them.

I also think he may be there to help her in her ability to connect with searchers, the public in general on a very emotional level, I just think that is important because ppl tend to be more helpful and do more (not saying that is the right ) when ppl connect on an emotional level ........

Ok, off to get coffee now that I rambled on

IM

Your wrote a good down to earth post!

Do you think that BJD was jealous of the new baby?  I try to be discreet, I do not wish to cause distress for family members.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #779 on: January 21, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »

Hat's off to  N/T   

I love that pic of Hailey with her little sister too, thanks seahorse!   

thumleft thumleft

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.