May 13, 2024, 12:36:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352304 times)
aussiegal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: September 17, 2008, 03:06:54 AM »

Hey, is anybody here...Im getting scared all by myself....yikes........

I'm here.

im here too.... im trying to catch up! u guys are too quick.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 17, 2008, 03:26:30 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: September 17, 2008, 05:06:17 AM »

wow, that's fantastic!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: September 17, 2008, 05:16:16 AM »

just wondering AGAIN....but here it goes.....with all the yardwork and that plant that keeps surfacing in the Anthony's backyard....WHY would anyone in this family have to (borrow) a shovel from anybody......certainly they had their own...ya think!

It just makes no sense at all, why borrow a shovel to do a dirty deed??   That's like borrowing a knife before you stab someone.   

I thought the neighbor said it was more like a spade.  Maybe she used it to break into the shed?
could be that she did ...but then why would CINDY say that she used it to cut back the bamboo in the backyard....see  its all a big story to cover up for Casey...makes no sense...
So Cindy has been doing damage control for Casey for years before this. Covering up the unwanted pregnancy... and lead to this.
So abortion is legal unless you have a controlling mom who makes you keep a baby that will eventually end up dead anyway.
Infantcide happens. This case is a great awareness tool!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:20 AM »

Good Morning!

Mrskub, do you have a link that states CA quit her job?  I heard that, but can't find a link.  TIA
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:15 AM »

Good Morning!

Mrskub, do you have a link that states CA quit her job?  I heard that, but can't find a link.  TIA

Good Morning Mammy. I'm unaware that she quit. Last I heard she was on a personal leave situation where her company continued to provide her salary from a specific "tragedy" fund they have established. I did read somewhere that her job was advertised in the local paper recently but I have no confirmation on that.

Quite honestly, given her mental status, even if her employer ceased to provide those funds, she would probably qualify for disability with a doctors authorization. Obviously, she is not mentally competent to function as a nurse.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: September 17, 2008, 05:39:13 AM »

Good Morning!

Good Morning Mammy. I'm unaware that she quit. Last I heard she was on a personal leave situation where her company continued to provide her salary from a specific "tragedy" fund they have established. I did read somewhere that her job was advertised in the local paper recently but I have no confirmation on that.

Quite honestly, given her mental status, even if her employer ceased to provide those funds, she would probably qualify for disability with a doctors authorization. Obviously, she is not mentally competent to function as a nurse.

I sure wouldn't think that she was competent to function as a nurse either.  I wouldn't want her to be my nurse!

I was sure that I read she quit her job, but there's so much info, sometimes I get confused.
Thanks again.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: September 17, 2008, 05:48:09 AM »

Good Morning!

Maybe she took that leave because there was a death in her family, from DNA provided by LE. They just don't have a body yet... or do they?
Something wrapped tightly underwater was recovered and The Body Farm was called in. They just can't pin it on Casey yet.
So in getting the ducks in a row, to avoid a free walking killer like OJ, they want to get all the evidence to nail the responsible parties.
Casey, Cindy or George aren't talking.
The friends are giving their evidence and taking lie detector tests.
LA people are being interviewed.

They will show in court how Casey lied. How the parents lied... maybe George did mention the gas cans but is he missing duct tape or other items? And in the end someone will go to jail for a long time.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: September 17, 2008, 05:49:55 AM »

Good Morning!

Maybe she took that leave because there was a death in her family, from DNA provided by LE. They just don't have a body yet... or do they?
Something wrapped tightly underwater was recovered and The Body Farm was called in. They just can't pin it on Casey yet.
So in getting the ducks in a row, to avoid a free walking killer like OJ, they want to get all the evidence to nail the responsible parties.

They will show in court how Casey lied. How the parents lied... maybe George did mention the gas cans but is he missing duct tape or other items? And in the end someone will go to jail for a long time.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: September 17, 2008, 05:50:40 AM »

Good Morning!

She took that leave prior to Casey's first bond hearing where she explained it.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 17, 2008, 05:57:49 AM »

No, they don't have a body yet.  There hasn't been any report that I'm aware of regarding duct tape, etc.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: September 17, 2008, 06:02:26 AM »

Judge Napalotanio is interviewed after Casey Anthony is released from jail

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7446755&version=1&locale=EN-US

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:39 AM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.
Who sylvia browne? Think you have the wrong one

It was Sylvia Brown.  It's all over the web, and probably YouTube.. the clip of it on the show.   If you ever have time, check out  http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: September 17, 2008, 06:59:52 AM »

Oh, and I'm not trying to be rude about Sylvia.  Honest! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: September 17, 2008, 07:04:39 AM »

REMINDER - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.  THIS IS NOT MATCH.COM

WE HAVE AN AREA IN THE FORUM CALLED "MONKEY MUSINGS" WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S LEGAL:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg455954#new

I'm playing catch-up, since you monkeys are a bunch of night owls!

OMG.. what is up with all the lovey dovey stuff? 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: September 17, 2008, 07:12:43 AM »

Good Morning MONKEYS.  Hope everybody is well.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 17, 2008, 07:33:28 AM »

I have so many alternate theories but am skerrred of lawsuits.   

Don't worry, your enemies are real and everywhere. 
Sue me, feel free, you can have all my debt. 

How can they sue over a theory anyway. It's merely your opinion of what happened..  I don't think you can be sued for your opinion.  At least not yet. 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 17, 2008, 07:37:09 AM »

I have so many alternate theories but am skerrred of lawsuits.   

Don't worry, your enemies are real and everywhere. 
Sue me, feel free, you can have all my debt. 

How can they sue over a theory anyway. It's merely your opinion of what happened..  I don't think you can be sued for your opinion.  At least not yet. 

There's noway they can!! But hold tight we are talking about the ANTHONYS!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1078 on: September 17, 2008, 07:42:23 AM »

What did you find out from LP, Des?

I'm not just pages behind here...It's a whole book by now...sorry but my Aunt had some serious health issues this past weekend...she comes first...things are much better now...

I'm sure somewhere in all the pages ahead of me  I'm sure it's been covered...but I'll answer your questio....

LP told me on the second call I made to him late yesterday afternoon...the reason the Lead Detective and some one from the FBI were coming into town...and he is meeting with them....is that Casy told Rob...LP's hunky inside man while LP/Tony were holding the First bond on Casy....that Casy got close enough to Rob while he was staying in the home of the Anthony's...well she told a completely different story than the one she gave to LE....Casy told Rob the story of J. Blanchard park and the ZG story of Caylee being kidnapped....and Casy being given a 30 day script to follow...or Caylee would be harmed....then after a short Time...Cindy was trying to convince Rob and LP the same story....
I personally think that the LE and FBI (2 guys) will be doing some other things while they are in CA, based on the time frame they will be out there and the time frame of the meeting with LP....he told me when to call him back this week for details....after the meeting he has with them...

I know...old news..Hi All Good Monkey's!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: September 17, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »

What did you find out from LP, Des?

I'm not just pages behind here...It's a whole book by now...sorry but my Aunt had some serious health issues this past weekend...she comes first...things are much better now...

I'm sure somewhere in all the pages ahead of me  I'm sure it's been covered...but I'll answer your questio....

LP told me on the second call I made to him late yesterday afternoon...the reason the Lead Detective and some one from the FBI were coming into town...and he is meeting with them....is that Casy told Rob...LP's hunky inside man while LP/Tony were holding the First bond on Casy....that Casy got close enough to Rob while he was staying in the home of the Anthony's...well she told a completely different story than the one she gave to LE....Casy told Rob the story of J. Blanchard park and the ZG story of Caylee being kidnapped....and Casy being given a 30 day script to follow...or Caylee would be harmed....then after a short Time...Cindy was trying to convince Rob and LP the same story....
I personally think that the LE and FBI (2 guys) will be doing some other things while they are in CA, based on the time frame they will be out there and the time frame of the meeting with LP....he told me when to call him back this week for details....after the meeting he has with them...

I know...old news..Hi All Good Monkey's!

Destiny

Sorry to hear about your aunt hope all is well now!!  We missed you girly!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.