May 16, 2024, 01:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292252 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 27, 2009, 03:35:37 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO

Yeah there was something very hinky going on the day she was supposedly turning
herself in..that could have become very dangerous very quickly.  And Cindy trying to get away from reporters...why that mouth of the South never met a reporter she wasn't ready to spout off to.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #921 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO
I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #922 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »

It always did make me wonder how Spindy could do without her work laptop and how much information about patients were on it. I wonder if that might have been a way Skanky could have gotten Zaneida's name. Possibly she had some dealings with the home health care in some way, maybe making arrangements for a relative or for herself at one time or applying for work. JMO

Good thinking Fanny.  And yesterday Desi was saying that some lady said her husband's CC account was used to order a second card under another name and all sorts of things were charged.

Could it be Casey stole ID info from her Mom's work computer..that her stealing from the family and friends was only the tip of the iceberg?  She was supposed to be going back to get another tattoo..where was all this money coming from?

I had thought about that too. I would think that the patient info on that laptop would be confidential and maybe against the Hippa laws for Skanky to have it. Most of it might have just been billing info and such, but if there was anything medical or about their conditions, it would definitely be against Hippa laws. Isn't it ironic the defense were using that same thing about Skanky's medical condition and privacy to fight the showing of the jail video? I wonder if the reason the co-workers are being so quiet about Spindy, is the company doesn't want it's clients to know how much of their info was out there?

And from the looks of her last paychecks that Northern Rose just posted, she wasn't making all that much even when she was working.
We know that Skanky was a VERY material girl.

Cindy worked as an administrative nurse with Gentiva Health Services & did not handle patient care.  She let her nursing license expire this year & no continuing education was denoted:

I know she worked in admin..infact I thought she worked in  the scheduling end..scheduling possible home care for the patients or PT at home.   

Which means there may have been very little medical info on the computer but tons of personal info on both patients and employees..at the very least..name, age, address and phone numbers.

I am wondering if Casey wasn't running CC scams and stealing ID info ..jeeping some and maybe selling some.  She was friendly with Frank McKeever..who also had a myspace under the name of Thomas Franck.

Frank McKeever is a small time scam artist..he has an arrest record.  His friend Patrick B shows up at the jail and is the only friend that Casey sees.  Remember hools like she doesn't know him..he says Frank says high or sent him..he references Frank..does she need anything.  The he leaves ..then she says oh I know who that guy is now.  Suppose he was sent there to make sure she wasn't talking about any scams they ran.. and to let her know they weren't talking either.

Now suppose this is the guy that helps her get the fact ID's..like in the Zanny and Annie getting a ticket on the same day..that Annie no longer remembers per her depo with Morgan.  And yet at the same time A Zenaida G's office space is broken into  and she was worried about ID theft.  Yet we have never seen an interview with Frank..yet he was texting and emailing Casey in June...I think he was interviewed and that info has been withheld.

See where I am going with this?  Anyone?
Oh,I see,I think,Gypsy.
Of course caseyho is too dang stupid to make her own ID's.....of course she had help.Does anyone know IF there was a police interview with a Thomas Franck or a Frank McKeever?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 27, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

O/T but sad news of little Jada Justice's death             http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1642262,CST-NWS-jada27.article

Jada Justice's thread at Scared Monkeys:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5442.msg854818#new

Edit to add SM link. MB

Oops! I'm still learning the ropes here and will try to be better at finding the right threads for all the many topics. Thanks Muffy.

It's okay tupelohoney    I can see how much you care for the missing and exploited.  I put in the SM thread links in hopes some monkeys that aren't aware of our other threads will go there and contribute or gather information.  IMO sometimes this thread becomes a general information/chat thread, and it's not.  This is an important thread, but Scared Monkeys is a very large forum, with many areas to visit.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 27, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »

This is by that Albatross lady, it's almost 11 minutes long and she sometimes is hard to take as she drags on slowly. HOWEVER...at the end of the video she says George is just a cheap conman and Cindy is a sociopath who is trying to cover up attempted murder, the choking of Casey, which is a felony!!!

That never even occured to me!! OMG!  This could totally explain why Cindy has basically forgotten about Caylee and is doing all she can to dispute evidence and stand up for Casey.  Maybe the foundation is to raise money for her own upcoming defense. LOL  Also, it could be part of the reason why LE is letting her keep on going, so that she can tighten the noose even tighter on herself.  I am even more convinced that Casey's defense will be throwing Cindy under the bus, so that Casey will not be the only one going to Jail!!

albatross234
June 19, 2009

Is albatross234 the same person who posted a Utube regarding "proof" that Caylee was a product of incest?  Is this the only case she has focused on or is she a fixture in the crime blogging comunity.  Just wondered after the Utube post regarding incest what the persons credentials are....  Not much going on ya know.  Just my mind running amok.
I really don't know her history, but it was the point she brought up about attempted murder for choking Casey that caught my attention. I had not even thought about that. I'm ashamed to admit that I just passed that off as a fight between the two. Look how many people die because of the same thing. My dislike for Casey allowed me to not even think it was wrong what Cindy did to her.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 27, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »

Tupelo..I have to admit that I felt the same way..Lee says Casey told him Spindy tried to strangle her..then Leonard said at one point when he had her bailed out George came after Casey and had his hands around her throat..and I guess I glossed over that too...because they were just doing what mostly everyone else wanted to do to her at that time..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 27, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

This is by that Albatross lady, it's almost 11 minutes long and she sometimes is hard to take as she drags on slowly. HOWEVER...at the end of the video she says George is just a cheap conman and Cindy is a sociopath who is trying to cover up attempted murder, the choking of Casey, which is a felony!!!

That never even occured to me!! OMG!  This could totally explain why Cindy has basically forgotten about Caylee and is doing all she can to dispute evidence and stand up for Casey.  Maybe the foundation is to raise money for her own upcoming defense. LOL  Also, it could be part of the reason why LE is letting her keep on going, so that she can tighten the noose even tighter on herself.  I am even more convinced that Casey's defense will be throwing Cindy under the bus, so that Casey will not be the only one going to Jail!!

albatross234
June 19, 2009

Is albatross234 the same person who posted a Utube regarding "proof" that Caylee was a product of incest?  Is this the only case she has focused on or is she a fixture in the crime blogging comunity.  Just wondered after the Utube post regarding incest what the persons credentials are....  Not much going on ya know.  Just my mind running amok.
I really don't know her history, but it was the point she brought up about attempted murder for choking Casey that caught my attention. I had not even thought about that. I'm ashamed to admit that I just passed that off as a fight between the two. Look how many people die because of the same thing. My dislike for Casey allowed me to not even think it was wrong what Cindy did to her.
I glossed over that also, but if it happened like that and Cindy was choking her, would that not be attempted murder? So maybe that is why Cindy is kissing Casey's azz?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 27, 2009, 03:48:15 PM »

So do you think that is where the high five could have come from between brother and sister?  Lee knew what had occurred and had helped Casey make arrangements to get out of dodge, and even thought she was being investigated, they thought they had it made???  Maybe?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 27, 2009, 03:49:01 PM »

If this indeed happened, Ms Andrea is going to throw this in, look what her mother almost did to her. And frankly, maybe Cindy just couldn't anymore, I'm not sticking up for Cindy, but Cindy is the one that worked and appeared to keep things financially together, and then to have a loser husband and Casey, maybe it was building up.......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: June 27, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Tupelo..I have to admit that I felt the same way..Lee says Casey told him Spindy tried to strangle her..then Leonard said at one point when he had her bailed out George came after Casey and had his hands around her throat..and I guess I glossed over that too...because they were just doing what mostly everyone else wanted to do to her at that time..

DD, I like you, was cheering for both Spindy and George in that situation.  I felt it was a long time in coming, and it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if either of them had finished the job.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 27, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »

DD, I like you, was cheering for both Spindy and George in that situation.  I felt it was a long time in coming, and it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if either of them had finished the job.   
So, Ms Andrea will throw this in also, look what she had to endure both parents attempted to kill Casey 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 27, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »

If this indeed happened, Ms Andrea is going to throw this in, look what her mother almost did to her. And frankly, maybe Cindy just couldn't anymore, I'm not sticking up for Cindy, but Cindy is the one that worked and appeared to keep things financially together, and then to have a loser husband and Casey, maybe it was building up.......

Could this be what Casey was referring to when during their first (I think) jail visit and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say any thing"???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 27, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

So do you think that is where the high five could have come from between brother and sister?  Lee knew what had occurred and had helped Casey make arrangements to get out of dodge, and even thought she was being investigated, they thought they had it made???  Maybe?

I think they did think they had it made. The high five that day I think was because they had sucessfully run the gauntlet of media and made it inside. Before then, she had had and entourage of body guards from the bonding company accompanying her. I think they also thought that they were fooling everyone, and could talk to each other in tongues and nobody else could understand them. And I think Lee is also some one "who knows things."

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #933 on: June 27, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »

KC just didn't figure out Spindy would choose Caylee over her? And Spindy has been trying to backpedal with KC ever since?
Welcome Grumbles
I think casey already knew she was 2nd choice between her and Caylee as far as cindy is concerned.She actually removed all doubt(if she had any)by killing sweet Caylee.She made that choice for cindy and she seems quite content with that choice IMO

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 27, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

I forgot to add that the high five that day was an "in your face" gesture by both of them, meant to be insulting to the public and the media. I often wondered why Nancy Grace never showed that clip on her show. It always stopped just short of the high five. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 27, 2009, 04:01:51 PM »

I think they did think they had it made. The high five that day I think was because they had sucessfully run the gauntlet of media and made it inside. Before then, she had had and entourage of body guards from the bonding company accompanying her. I think they also thought that they were fooling everyone, and could talk to each other in tongues and nobody else could understand them. And I think Lee is also some one "who knows things."

Yeah, cant wait to see the undoing of this!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 27, 2009, 04:01:56 PM »

Could this be what Casey was referring to when during their first (I think) jail visit and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say any thing"???
That could very well be, that was a very odd statement, one could sit back and come up with several ideas of what that meant 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 27, 2009, 04:04:16 PM »

I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 

Well, actually there was a chase with LE. It was just they were in plain cars and Spindy thought it was just the media.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #938 on: June 27, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

I still don't believe that report is totally complete but I don't understand all the DNA stuff....maybe Turbo will come in and explain all of that.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 27, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

I forgot to add that the high five that day was an "in your face" gesture by both of them, meant to be insulting to the public and the media. I often wondered why Nancy Grace never showed that clip on her show. It always stopped just short of the high five. 
They were basically saying  F YOU. They thought they were so smart and cool. Lee wouldn't know cool if it jumped up and bit him hard in the azz 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.