May 02, 2024, 12:18:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #624 5/19/2007  (Read 149040 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: May 20, 2007, 04:06:38 AM »

Saying Hi and Bye!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #621 on: May 20, 2007, 07:01:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
yep.. Igsigs, they can't believe he says what he says. They're shocked anyone could be so callous and cold hearted. In the past they were able to explain it away by simply saying he was a kid under stress during an interview or he is just someone that comes around different in interviews because there is a cultural separation.

But in a book you can carefully take your time to write and craft, Joran still comes across as someone who could have committed this crime, and infact looks even more guilty because he is unable to explain away his previous lies and might be what everyone under the sun has been calling him ~ psychopath.

Exactly. And the beach story he told Freddy...is beyond callous and cold hearted. To know even that story is sanitized, Joran's *good* version,  makes me cringe at the thought of what really happened.

That one made me one to hang him upside down and castrate him in front of his mother.

Shocked Never mess with a Southern mother. Cool

Good Morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #622 on: May 20, 2007, 07:04:40 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"Why is it that their review of the interrogation transcripts doesn't lead them to conclude that the law was not followed in terms of asking follow-up question to non-answers - and when WILL they have the authority to haul all these characters back in for complete questioning? "

Good question: there is a court order preventing the requestioning of the suspects without new evidence. That order was never appealed. I don't think the Dutch can requestion without bringing new evidence to that Judge and asking for a court order to requestion the suspects.

"New evidence" got them a search of the Sloots and the Kalpoes.  Why can't the same "new evidence" get them some interviews?  They are certainly needed.  Or maybe they aren't.  Interviews were videotaped, weren't they?  Perhaps the Dutch watched the interviews and didn't need to ask those lying POS anything else.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: May 20, 2007, 07:50:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe JOSSY can tell if KLPD can interview the suspects again.

Jossy thinks they are preparing the groundwork to re question the suspects.

BRING ON THE CUFFS!   Evil or Very Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: May 20, 2007, 08:30:23 AM »

Just looking at 24ora and it is one car accident after another!  Makes it look like just walking down the street could be a death defying feat in Aruba!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: May 20, 2007, 08:50:23 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Good to see you up and about, Easy.  You are the early bird today.

I wanted to check back and see if we had anymore information.  Busy day today and I will check back later.  Have a great one, Easy.  You deserve to treat yourself today.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: May 20, 2007, 09:21:03 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Good to see you up and about, Easy.  You are the early bird today.

I wanted to check back and see if we had anymore information.  Busy day today and I will check back later.  Have a great one, Easy.  You deserve to treat yourself today.

I'm just half way up and still working on my first cup of java.  Beautiful, crisp morning so I may spend some time outdoors today.  It will be too blasted hot to enjoy in a few weeks.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: May 20, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm just half way up and still working on my first cup of java.  Beautiful, crisp morning so I may spend some time outdoors today.  It will be too blasted hot to enjoy in a few weeks.

Morning Easy - it's beautiful here too. I'm going to make some gluten-free bread, finish the ironing, fold some laundry, vacuum the floors, and then head outside. Once I plant some new ferns and impatiens and spread some mulch, that durned flower bed is gonna be all done!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: May 20, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Morning Easy - it's beautiful here too. I'm going to make some gluten-free bread, finish the ironing, fold some laundry, vacuum the floors, and then head outside. Once I plant some new ferns and impatiens and spread some mulch, that durned flower bed is gonna be all done!  Very Happy

You have been a busy Bee Tee this weekend!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: May 20, 2007, 09:35:24 AM »

LOL, I have! I see a nap in my future this afternoon.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »

We sure could use some NEWS!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »

STILL MIA - No posts at RU or FOB since May 3rd

JR DUTCH ATTORNEY - No posts at FOB since May 5th
BOUCHERON - No posts at FOB since May 6th
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: May 20, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »

LOL, I have! I see a nap in my future this afternoon.  Very Happy

I'm already planning my nap!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 20, 2007, 09:40:57 AM »

That's funny, but it is strange too.  Wonder what those people are up to and why?  lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: May 20, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »

That really can't be a coincidence - don't you think? They must have been threatened or warned or something.

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

BT  I see you are baking Gluten Free Bread also!  We have to do that for hubby too, every couple of days.
You know, we are hearing of more and more people having a gluten allergy! Two of my Hubby's co-workers were just diagnosed with it! So , they are sharing recipes, which is nice since he doesn't feel so all alone with this condition now.

I need to get into my yard as well, but it has rained every day lately and my lawn looks like a jungle!  THe weeds are flourishing in the flower beds, the rose garden looks pathetic...yeek....hope I can get it all straightened out before Summer.

Tyler  Morning! See you are up and about early also!

Easy Morning to you also!!!   You are smart to enjoy the outdoors right now because, as you say, soon it will be too hot to sit out.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 20, 2007, 09:42:30 AM »

Easy - is your computer nice and quiet this morning? No mice inside it?

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: May 20, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »

The last we heard of Julia was on Fox, right?  Not sure about the other two.  I never paid them much attention.  One would think that their followers would be talking about their where abouts.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 20, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »

That really can't be a coincidence - don't you think? They must have been threatened or warned or something.

Its entirely possible. Odd that they have been so silent..especially since they are the biggest know-it-alls around!
I STILL wonder if our broom riding beeatch was one of the people trying to break into the office there.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: May 20, 2007, 09:44:34 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Morning Monkeys!

BT  I see you are baking Gluten Free Bread also!  We have to do that for hubby too, every couple of days.
You know, we are hearing of more and more people having a gluten allergy! Two of my Hubby's co-workers were just diagnosed with it! So , they are sharing recipes, which is nice since he doesn't feel so all alone with this condition now.

I need to get into my yard as well, but it has rained every day lately and my lawn looks like a jungle!  THe weeds are flourishing in the flower beds, the rose garden looks pathetic...yeek....hope I can get it all straightened out before Summer.

Tyler  Morning! See you are up and about early also!

Easy Morning to you also!!!   You are smart to enjoy the outdoors right now because, as you say, soon it will be too hot to sit out.

Hi ArtColley. It's good to see you this morning!

Yep, lots of gluten-free products here. It is surprising how many people are being diagnosed with the problem - even middle-aged people. It seems to suddenly pop up.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.