May 14, 2024, 01:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96927 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: December 25, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
IBE  - what a cutie pie little girl!

Daughter is watching her latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Johnny Depp.  Come on over! I'll pop popcorn for us.

Santa brought that for Justin, too!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »

Daughter is watching her latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Johnny Depp.  Come on over! I'll pop popcorn for us.

Almost hate to admit it, but I got both Pirates 1 and Pirates 2 for Christmas.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: December 25, 2006, 08:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I bet you did hate to admit that. LOL  I love both of them.  It's okay, don't worry we won't tell anyone. Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 25, 2006, 08:31:39 PM »

Monkeys,

When I took the new lappy to mom and dad's today and was talking on SM while there, my parents finally realized I have an internet addiction. Hubby knew, but parents had no idea.  Razz

If I disappear suddenly, it will be because they had me kidnapped and sent to rehab for my own good.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 25, 2006, 08:33:42 PM »

I bet you did hate to admit that. LOL  I love both of them.  It's okay, don't worry we won't tell anyone. Wink

Speak for yourself, Lala's! I'm taking out ads in every media forum there is!  Twisted Evil   Wink

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: December 25, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »

Nooooooo, BT! You must not be deprogrammed!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 25, 2006, 08:46:18 PM »

Dad drat it, SIL left brussels sprouts with the snack tray.

Who in their right mind would think I would eat brussels sprouts.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: December 25, 2006, 08:48:18 PM »

Dad drat it, SIL left brussels sprouts with the snack tray.

Who in their right mind would think I would eat brussels sprouts.

Collard balls!  I love those things.  You knew we couldn't continue to agree on everything.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: December 25, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »

BT
Repeat after me...."there is no cure for monkey addictions"...I repeat "there is no cure for monkey addictions"...what in the world was your family thinking anyway? Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 25, 2006, 08:57:44 PM »

BT
Repeat after me...."there is no cure for monkey addictions"...I repeat "there is no cure for monkey addictions"...what in the world was your family thinking anyway? Rolling Eyes

I know, Lala's!!! Those people must be crazy!  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: December 25, 2006, 08:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

I agree. No deprogramming for BT. I bet your hubby is glad his gift made such a hit with you.

Hey Tylergal, I think the sharper image air filters are a great gift for your allergies. I asked for and received another Oreck air purifier. That really is what I wanted. Of course I am at the time of life that I do not need or want much. I told dear DIL " If I can't eat it or wear it or use it up in someway I do not want it. Please do not give me anything I have to dust. I have way to much of that already.

Carnut, I love the pirates of the carribean. Watching 1 now.  Also the post I made to you in the lounge was just a story in an email I received. It already had the old mans name as George. I do seem to remember Louise called you that on one of the political forums.
Brussel sprouts are good for you as well as tasting good.JMHO How long has it been since you tasted them? Our taste buds do change.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 25, 2006, 09:02:26 PM »

I forgot to mention
CBB and Elaine both of your rings are beautiful.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 25, 2006, 09:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

I agree. No deprogramming for BT. I bet your hubby is glad his gift made such a hit with you.

Hey Tylergal, I think the sharper image air filters are a great gift for your allergies. I asked for and received another Oreck air purifier. That really is what I wanted. Of course I am at the time of life that I do not need or want much. I told dear DIL " If I can't eat it or wear it or use it up in someway I do not want it. Please do not give me anything I have to dust. I have way to much of that already.

Carnut, I love the pirates of the carribean. Watching 1 now.  Also the post I made to you in the lounge was just a story in an email I received. It already had the old mans name as George. I do seem to remember Louise called you that on one of the political forums.
Brussel sprouts are good for you as well as tasting good.JMHO How long has it been since you tasted them? Our taste buds do change.

Well, you'd be surprised how much like that George I really am in 'real' life.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 25, 2006, 09:04:39 PM »

Sam - I have to agree with Carnut on this one - no collard balls!!!!

Those things taste downright nasty to me. Of course, I can't do cooked broccoli either, so I guess my body rejects healthy food. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: December 25, 2006, 09:05:32 PM »

Sam - I have to agree with Carnut on this one - no collard balls!!!!

Those things taste downright nasty to me. Of course, I can't do cooked broccoli either, so I guess my body rejects healthy food. Laughing

Yeah, even the carrots and celery get boring real quick.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: December 25, 2006, 09:11:23 PM »

Oh, Sam, that is one good thing about air filters.  I do not have to dust it, do I?   Shocked

One is not required to dust a diamond bracelet either, and if you guys recall, I gave my DILs my two diamond and sapphire bracelets and another one the sapphire and diamond ring so my wrists and fingers need some more sparkle that does not require dusting.  I was hoping to cash in after being so generous, but an air filter?????  I will have to do what Elaine did, look out for myself and shop on E-Bay.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 25, 2006, 09:12:25 PM »

Or better yet, does CrazybabyBorg's gentleman friend have a friend who wants to adopt a wanting and wanton grandmother type? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2006, 09:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, Sam, that is one good thing about air filters.  I do not have to dust it, do I?   Shocked

One is not required to dust a diamond bracelet either, and if you guys recall, I gave my DILs my two diamond and sapphire bracelets and another one the sapphire and diamond ring so my wrists and fingers need some more sparkle that does not require dusting.  I was hoping to cash in after being so generous, but an air filter?????  I will have to do what Elaine did, look out for myself and shop on E-Bay.

What's wrong with kicking some male butt until he gets the message?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 25, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »

He told me that I said if he would upgrade the house and redo all the bathrooms and kitchen, that could be my Christmas gift.  He knew I did not mean that.  He knows me that well, that I only keep promises until the deed is done.  Then all bets off. Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 25, 2006, 09:17:20 PM »

He told me that I said if he would upgrade the house and redo all the bathrooms and kitchen, that could be my Christmas gift.  He knew I did not mean that.  He knows me that well, that I only keep promises until the deed is done.  Then all bets off. Laughing

Oh!!! The Female perogative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.