May 14, 2024, 04:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 415925 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #860 on: October 06, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony 11:10 a.m.: A hearing is set Friday to discuss eight motions filed by the defense in the case against Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed seven of the motions last Friday. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments at 10:30 a.m. Anthony is charged with child neglect, filing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. The 22-year-old single mother told investigators she last saw her daughter in mid-June when she left the toddler with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. When Anthony returned later to pick up Caylee, the child and baby sitter were gone, Anthony has said. Investigators don't think the baby sitter exists. The child was reported missing on July 15.

The motions are: * Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez. * Defense wants Anthony - who is on home confinement - to be able to visit "key points of interest in the case" to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public. * Defense wants the Department of Children and Families - which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue - to release its records. * Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. * Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.) * Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.) * Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards. * Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

Orlando Sentinel

God, that guy is a flippin IDIOT!  (Not that I'm complaining that she has a dimwit for an attorney.....)

I seriously need to think about getting a punching bag.   By the time this whole thing is over, I could probably take Mike Tyson. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 06, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony 11:10 a.m.: A hearing is set Friday to discuss eight motions filed by the defense in the case against Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed seven of the motions last Friday. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments at 10:30 a.m. Anthony is charged with child neglect, filing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. The 22-year-old single mother told investigators she last saw her daughter in mid-June when she left the toddler with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. When Anthony returned later to pick up Caylee, the child and baby sitter were gone, Anthony has said. Investigators don't think the baby sitter exists. The child was reported missing on July 15.

The motions are: * Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez. * Defense wants Anthony - who is on home confinement - to be able to visit "key points of interest in the case" to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public. * Defense wants the Department of Children and Families - which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue - to release its records. * Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. * Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.) * Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.) * Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards. * Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

Orlando Sentinel

Now...that's funny...Des...

That part stood out for me too Des.... maybe the couple is wanting some alone time together or something....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #862 on: October 06, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Orlando Sentinel

Now...that's funny...Des...

I personally do not see the Judge allowing that to happen.. unless...... she is going to take them to caylee (that would be a miracle) LOL

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: October 06, 2008, 11:40:11 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Orlando Sentinel

God, that guy is a flippin IDIOT!  (Not that I'm complaining that she has a dimwit for an attorney.....)

I seriously need to think about getting a punching bag.   By the time this whole thing is over, I could probably take Mike Tyson. 

I have a punching bag on a stand that has a suction cup on the bottom on my desk at work.  It sure comes in handy!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:38 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

You Monkeys have been busy....the last page I read was 14.

Have a GREAT day!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #865 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »

Question about #3 --We all know the rest of the numbers are true--

What DNA do you think the LE allegedly found in the vehicle,residence,clothing or other items seized???

Do you think they have found more DNA in the Anthony house or on clothes I would also like to know the other items.

Or is the just wanting DNA info from the samples LE took?

Mis...I know the neighbor's shovel was taken by the LE...I hope that DNA was found on that item...betcha Case-face regrets ever borrowing it...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 06, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »

What DNA do you think the LE allegedly found in the vehicle,residence,clothing or other items seized???

Do you think they have found more DNA in the Anthony house or on clothes I would also like to know the other items.

Mis...I know the neighbor's shovel was taken by the LE...I hope that DNA was found on that item...betcha Case-face regrets ever borrowing it...Des

Imagine???

Borrowing a shovel from the neighbor and then thinking that he wouldn't remember it and think it was a little shifty when you report that your child has been kidnapped!!!

This girl has some seriously brass balls.  I swear.
She makes me insane.
ferret
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: October 06, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

I'm new to this so bare with me.  I want to ask something that has always confused me.  I read that Casey was searching on the web for Zenaida Gonzales clear back in May.  Then she somehow connected her to her visit at Sawgrass Apts.  Was she following this woman and that's how she found out Zenaida had been to SA or what?  Anyone else have thoughts on this?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #868 on: October 06, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »

I'm new to this so bare with me.  I want to ask something that has always confused me.  I read that Casey was searching on the web for Zenaida Gonzales clear back in May.  Then she somehow connected her to her visit at Sawgrass Apts.  Was she following this woman and that's how she found out Zenaida had been to SA or what?  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Welcome to the Cage Ferret....love your name...Boo Boo my ferret was my best friend...he's passed over rainbow bridge....but the memories still make me giggle....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: October 06, 2008, 11:54:59 AM »

it's a mystery to me. I have thought about this many times and can't figure out how she searched for ZG and somehow followed her to Sawgrass. It's got to be more than a coincidence because it always is with Casey.

ZG lived somewhere before she visited Sawgrass and her US Search Info probably revealed that address.

Welcome to the monkey board ferret!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 06, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »

I didnt even think about the shovel..DUH...I really hope they found DNA on it too...
That statement makes me think they have found DNA in other places than just the car...I HOPE SO!!
ILoveTeaching85
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: October 06, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I found it to be really interesting. It is statement analysis and how you can detect deception. The author takes snippets from Casey Anthony's integration and analyzes them.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/caylee/
ferret
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 06, 2008, 11:58:34 AM »

So are you thinking, like me, that she just pulled a name out of the air and then set this woman up?  That would mean that she would have been planning this whole thing  well ahead of "the disappearance".
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: October 06, 2008, 12:00:22 PM »

Welcome, Ferret!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 06, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »

Klaas, Help! O/T for just a sec. I keep getting logged off in the middle of a post. It happens to me all the time. Is there a way to tell how much time you have, am I missing something? Or do I need to start writing it down? TIA

Monken - sorry, just got back from an appointment.  That shouldn't be happening.  I haven't caught up yet so I don't know if you figured out what the problem is/was.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: October 06, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

So are you thinking, like me, that she just pulled a name out of the air and then set this woman up?  That would mean that she would have been planning this whole thing  well ahead of "the disappearance".

She needed a name that matched Zani. And IIRC, she was searching earlier than May, March I believe.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: October 06, 2008, 12:04:18 PM »

I'm looking at these text messages from Casey to Amy, that I hadn't seen before.   There's some texts on 6-15, maybe one or so on the 19th (about seeing a car with Amy), then nothing til the 24th.  I wonder how many times Amy tried to text or call her and got zero response? And who else tried to get in touch with her? And Why don't we hear of any of these people questioning her after the fact like "where were you that whole time?"

On the 27th,
a.) what seems pretty random (although they may have been discussing it already in person): "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"
Nothing more about it via text messages from Casey.  Nothing about a squirrel (or two). And this doesn't fit with squirrels crawling up inside the hood- if that were the case, they wouldn't be plastered to the front of the car.

b.)she tells Amy that her car ran out of gas. She makes a point out of telling her this.  Most people- I would think if they ran out of gas, there's no real need to text people about it.  9 minutes after saying this, she informs Amy that this has happened to her two Fridays in a row. Where the hell is she driving (since she doesn't have a job) that she's run out of gas in a week? (Are her cell phone pings all over the place during this week?)  A smart person would ask their dad (or somebody else) for enough money to get a full tank of gas so this DOESN'T happen to them.. She's either avoiding people (who could help her) or she's an extremely poor planner. (If that's the case, she'd better to go school for a different certificate!)

The 29th, she's asking Amy if she can borrow her and her gas can.   I thought she had Amy buy her a gas can?

July 4th- texts regarding something Amy is missing (her money for the trip?). "It will turn up. No doubt." "Did you check the car just in case" "Where the hell did you put it? That's just crazy" "Do you want me to come back and help you look" "Yeah we just need to find it. Piece of mind, right"

(July 5th - a number ending with 9971- somebody texts Amy wanting to talk to Casey? Whose number is that? Ricardos?)

July 8th-  "Nice! Glad you're safe! Can't wait to get my happy ass down there!"  (Apparently still leading all of them to believe she intends to join up with them in PR, despite the fact she never bought herself a plane ticket!!)

July 15- Amy doesn't know where her camera is.. Casey says it might be at her parent's house.  Wonder if they ever found this camera? why was it at Casey's?

July 16- Again, from a number ending in 9971 (WHO- ricardo??) "The cops just called me. they have her. Where is she I sweare I will do anything for her"

Apparently Ricardo had it bad for Casey.. earlier she was going on about him and how just after she met Tony and started dating him, Ricardo was suddenly all over her..

On the 16th he (if this is him at the 9971#) is going on about how "it sucks to know it was all fake. the 1st week was all a lie".  "it was all a lie. i knew anyone couldn't like me. i myspaced her. this only happens on tv. Dusty swears this is a hoax all towards me" "how twisted is my head to be 95% in common with Casey and her be a wack job".

It goes on and on. This dude had it BAD.. and he really took all of this personally.. and he isn't the only guy she was pulling the wool over!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 06, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »

Klaas, Help! O/T for just a sec. I keep getting logged off in the middle of a post. It happens to me all the time. Is there a way to tell how much time you have, am I missing something? Or do I need to start writing it down? TIA

Monken - sorry, just got back from an appointment.  That shouldn't be happening.  I haven't caught up yet so I don't know if you figured out what the problem is/was.

I haven't  , Thanks, Klaas!

Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

Welcome ferret!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 06, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »

WELCOME ferret 

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.