May 03, 2024, 03:13:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 347598 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »

Catching up, I wanted to leave a word of encouragement. Law enforcement is properly handling this case. There may have been some careless mistakes, but they are not working to obscure the truth, as in Natalee's situation.

I do understand the anxiety, and share it. I think that the face of Caylee and the revelation of the family dynamics causes most of it.

IMO, the thinnest part of the case hangs on the fact that the actual details of the death are unknown. The charge against Casey is murder, and even in the face of substantial circumstantial evidence, there will be a point that the jury is told to believe that if they think it's possible that Caylee's death was an accident, they cannot convict Casey of murder. The defense wll drive hard on that.

There is overwhelming evidence that Casey covered up knowledge of Caylee's demise, and was flagrant in her callous attitude about the loss of her daughter. There is evidence that Casey wanted Caylee dead. I believe Casey is going down, but jury selection will be important.

I believe we will see justice, and I also believe that Casey's days of partying are forever over.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2009, 09:06:40 AM »

NG list of items expected to be released in 24 hours:

1.  Video/audio of KC the day she was indicted for murder
 2.  Party photos
 3.  Photobucket images
 4.  2 discs of search warrant photos
 5.  CSI calls from tips
 6.  Kronk's (meter reader) cell phone records
 7.  P.I. interview (Jim Hoover)
 8.  DVD Tony Lazzarro meeting with Lee Anthony
 9.  Interview with Detective about Deputy Richard Cain
10.  MBI file
11.  Detective case file
12.  Detective supplemental file

ever feel that you need to go backward in order to move forward

Thanks for the list puzzler (I know your not here right now but..)

#7 is the one I've been waiting for most but also #8 should be interesting too...

Can someone refresh an old man's memory about #9 ..who is Richard Cain again ???
TIA

7 and 8 should be interesting.I'll have to check on 9.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »

2.  Party photos
 3.  Photobucket images
 5.  CSI calls from tips
10.  MBI file
11.  Detective case file

#7 is the one I've been waiting for most but also #8 should be interesting too...

Can someone refresh an old man's memory about #9 ..who is Richard Cain again ???
TIA
Don't quote me SS, old lady here, but I think Richard Cain is the detective that went to the scene when Kronk made the 911 call? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #443 on: March 05, 2009, 09:08:01 AM »

Happy happy birthday time for a birthday dance

JSM, it's your birthday, go 'head, it's your birthday, get busy, it's your birthday

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »

2.  Party photos
 3.  Photobucket images
 5.  CSI calls from tips
10.  MBI file
11.  Detective case file

TIA
Is he the guy that wouldn't go out in the woods when Kronk called the first time? Just a guess from JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »

JSM, it's your birthday, go 'head, it's your birthday, get busy, it's your birthday

Thanks GNM!! Is that Lee dancing in that tutu?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:06 AM »

Sea,Duh,it just hit me.Cain is the guy who got in trouble for not doing his job.Remember he got reassigned.didn't really listen to Kronk. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2009, 09:11:06 AM »

He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 
Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

I expect Sea to show up at any minute now. 

You must mean CC....I don't know any of these terms..I lead a very sheltered life

I have no idea what they mean.  Is it like "courting"?

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2009, 09:11:18 AM »

Hi Sea.
I also downloaded firefox last night - but haven't figured out how to get the ad-blocker yet.   HELP!     

PS - THANKS TO ALL THE MONKEYS WHO HELPED ME WITH FIREFOX SO FAR!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

Thanks GNM!! Is that Lee dancing in that tutu?

Awwww! Don'tyou be insulting my Jim Carrey like that!!! 

Dang Lee! Break out the tweezers! Sheesh!

Anywho ... hope it's a great b-day and year for ya!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 05, 2009, 09:12:59 AM »

Have you guys seen this?  I am a little stunned.

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer an exclusive interview with Todd Macaluso, Casey Anthony's new attorney, at 11 tonight.

"From a total investigation of this case, I've concluded she's innocent," Macaluso tells reporter Adam Longo. "I've concluded that she is innocent," Macaluso repeats.

Macaluso describes himself as an expert on technical matters and also tells Longo: "The prosecution has no evidence in this case. The only evidence in this case that is called evidence is information that's been leaked out to the public by sources close to the investigation, by sources involved in the investigation. And there's been a lot of misinformation."

Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.

Anchor Jacqueline London called Macaluso "this California power attorney" and hinted that some of the defense team's strategy "between now and the trial just might knock you off your couch."

I'm not sure I can take that. 

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.

In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #451 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:13 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers seek end to Casey Anthony's 'stonewalling'
The legal team asks for answers in the 38-year-old mother's lawsuit against Casey Anthony, mother of Caylee Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 5, 2009

Casey Anthony answered just one of the 29 questions posed in the defamation lawsuit against her -- she stated her name.

<SNIP>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-03-05-09,0,30195.story

Just a comment -- if KC really ruled out the ZFG in this article, why did she not deny the question which attaches a picture and asks whether this is the ZFG identified in her sworn statement?  I think that could have ended this all together. 

Doesn't that seem so simple ??? I can't understand why this one question wasn't answered unless the defense is still planning on using the nanny story somehow in the trial....it makes absolutely (sry) NO Sense at all...

almost caught up...almost caught up....huff...puff...huff...puff

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1509jan15,0,1377552.story

snippity snip

Details on the complaints filed against the Orange County deputy criticized for his handling of a tip concerning the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony were released Wednesday by sheriff's officials.

The reports showed that investigators considered the complaints against Deputy Richard Cain -- none of which involved the Anthony case -- to be unsubstantiated.

Officials are still investigating his Aug. 13 response to a tip about a suspicious bag in woods near the house where Caylee lived with her mother and grandparents.

The tipster, meter-reader Roy Kronk, said on national television Tuesday that the deputy didn't want to go into water to look at the bag and "he was kind of rude to me."

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:35 AM »

Good Morning All! Hey Goodanmad! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSM!    Today is my brother's bday too!

Okay, Baez was supposed to view the tape of Casey's reaction yesterday & he did not! NG made a comment about that last night & I can't find it in the transcript! She said Baez requested that LE hold it & not release it until he could view it!! I thought he HAD to by WED.; so what's going on!!! She made it sound like a tactic & that he was not planning on viewing it at all!! Does anyone remember this  from last night?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 05, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »

Oh Pooks, the bigger they are the harder they fall.  This is all pomp & circumstance to which the likes we've not yet seen.  Let them do their self promotion and puffing out their tail feathers.  Justice will be served at trial.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 05, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »

Have you guys seen this?  I am a little stunned.

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer an exclusive interview with Todd Macaluso, Casey Anthony's new attorney, at 11 tonight.

"From a total investigation of this case, I've concluded she's innocent," Macaluso tells reporter Adam Longo. "I've concluded that she is innocent," Macaluso repeats.

Macaluso describes himself as an expert on technical matters and also tells Longo: "The prosecution has no evidence in this case. The only evidence in this case that is called evidence is information that's been leaked out to the public by sources close to the investigation, by sources involved in the investigation. And there's been a lot of misinformation."

Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.

Anchor Jacqueline London called Macaluso "this California power attorney" and hinted that some of the defense team's strategy "between now and the trial just might knock you off your couch."

I'm not sure I can take that. 

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.

In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

WTFFFFFFF? I call bullchit on this new attorney!!!!!!  

Casey did it. What else is her attorney going to say? Of course he's going to spew some BS. I don't belive it for a minute. No one but Casey. Not her "friends." BULLLLLLONEY!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 05, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »

Monken  smooch cheers bounce

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 05, 2009, 09:18:44 AM »

JSM - The White House tour with your Congressman will be fantastic!                  
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 05, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »

Hi Monken...tickle-tickle under your arms, can't resist!

I heard that on NG too that the defense hadn't picked up the DVD.  Then someone posted a press release from the new atty (we've got to come up with a nick name for him bc I can't remember his name) stating he & Bozo watched the tape before he went back to Cali.  Going to look for link...brb

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: March 05, 2009, 09:19:57 AM »

Oh Pooks, the bigger they are the harder they fall.  This is all pomp & circumstance to which the likes we've not yet seen.  Let them do their self promotion and puffing out their tail feathers.  Justice will be served at trial.

Thanks Lovin -- like your style.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.