May 17, 2024, 08:47:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 289737 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »

BTW,  , Hi Monkeys! Just jumping in for a few. I left the last cage just to jump in here, it was all lonely over there, so I skipped many pages to be here with all the monkeys. Not sure how much longer I'll be here, but wanted to say HELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »

Today I purchased some Mucinex-D today for a really bad cold that I've had for, like, three weeks.

Suddenly, an important theory about Casey occurred to me as I was handing the cashier my driver's license.

When you purchase products with pseudoephedrine in them, like I did today, you need to present your driver's license and sign a form. The government monitors purchases of products with pseudoephedrine in them because of their propensity to be used to make methamphetamine. See below from the FDA:

http://www.fda.gov/CDER/news/methamphetamine.htm

Legal Requirements for the Sale and Purchase of Drug Products Containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.

Okay, so my theory is this: I still think Casey had a meth habit. Her drug test results have not been revealed, so I am not positive, but her irresponsible behavior with Caylee, overall strange demeanor, obsession with products that can be used to make meth (gasoline, chloroform, etc), and her purchases of pseudoephedrine-containing cough medicines with Amy's checks make me think that she did. She reminds me of the meth addicts I have seen on the show "Intervention" (since I personally do not know any meth addicts...).

Now, you can't keep purchasing pseudoephedrine products without giving your ID. And, eventually, you will reach your quota if you're purchasing them for reasons other than a cold! We know Casey had left her car at the Amscot lot with her ID in it around 6/27 and purchased cough products with pseudephedrine in them AFTER that. What IDs was she using? I really believe she had some fake IDs. And I believe that Blink34 was on to something with the theory that she might have had a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID that she used.

Wow!!! that makes perfect sense.

I said she had a meth or crack addiction the week Caylee disappeared and went into a meth rage and killed her.

I think the meth angle is an interesting one, but don't those on it develop facial sores and  problems with their teeth?  (I'm remembering Kristin Rossum here, if any of you followed that case.)  KC's complexion has always looked pretty good to me, and she had no issues flashing her big teeth all over the place.  But maybe she was fairly new to it.

I believe she just got into it early in 07 and it takes a while for there to be any signs if someone is healthy when they start. I have seen some who looked really good for about 3 years and she is young, so it would be a slow progression.  She was very skinny and she did sleep for 3 days the first time she was arrested. There is some reason those drug tests have not been released.

Her teeth would not show it because she had all caps or covers according to Cindy. If you look at some of her pictures up close, she did have some skin lesions at times.

I remember seeing some meds on the receipt but I don't remember what it was. Any monkey remember?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

Why do you all say crack? Couldn't it be one of a number of drugs?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:33 PM »

Oh, brother! The Cindy-Geraldo interview is a "RE-AIR." Talk about bait-and-switch.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

Let me tell you, the best night I have had during this case was on Murt's site. I was giving someone who said she was Cindy a piece and a half of my mind. I did not care is she really was Cindy, but I totally unloaded both barrels. Come to find out, it had been Cindy. Wow, I was not nice to that woman but spoke my mind. That was a good nite.

I couldn't deal with Murt but, did he REALLY attempt suicide on air???

I missed Murt's fake suicide.   I can't get in to his chat anymore.   I didn't even harass him & he won't let me in....Oh well, nothing lost,
Island Monkey, yes he did fake a suicide attempt and that was my last night on his site. The guy is a fraud and scam. I totally drank his Kool-Aid and enjoyed driving around to the different locations in this case. But now I know more about him and am embarassed that I bought into that crap.

Your kidding me?  He did that?  How?  I guess I drank the kool-aid too.

Murt was having his site and all of his accounts hacked.  He reported it to LE.  Supposedly he had an FBI agent with him at his house to watch and listen in to phone calls from the hacker. The hacker called Murt while the agent was there.  The hacker was trying to get Murt to commit suicide over all his problems.  Murt told the agent he was going to fake a suicide with the hacker to try to flush the hacker out.  The problem was, Murt's sound wasn't muted so everyone heard him say the part about the suicide.  People took it seriously and started calling Murt's phone.  When he didn't answer, they called the police and the police came out.  It became a debacle.  IMO It became a much bigger debacle than it should have because people called Murt nuts. Caring people wanted to make sure Murt was okay and called police.  Everything was okay...just trying to catch the hacker.  Murt's problem was that his sound wasn't muted.  He's sure paid for that little error.  I've never heard further if the hacker has been caught yet or not.  Anyone know?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

They are showing the interview with Cindy! 

Abraham Lincoln
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:07 PM »

Anybody know Joys chat site?? What's the link?

Hi Boo, here ya go:

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

I think there's some monkeys in there now giving Joy a hard time! Atleast, someone is!
not me.

Which one are you? Are you a anon? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

what a crock!!! interview taped in July

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »

Today I purchased some Mucinex-D today for a really bad cold that I've had for, like, three weeks.

Suddenly, an important theory about Casey occurred to me as I was handing the cashier my driver's license.

When you purchase products with pseudoephedrine in them, like I did today, you need to present your driver's license and sign a form. The government monitors purchases of products with pseudoephedrine in them because of their propensity to be used to make methamphetamine. See below from the FDA:

Legal Requirements for the Sale and Purchase of Drug Products Containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.

Okay, so my theory is this: I still think Casey had a meth habit. Her drug test results have not been revealed, so I am not positive, but her irresponsible behavior with Caylee, overall strange demeanor, obsession with products that can be used to make meth (gasoline, chloroform, etc), and her purchases of pseudoephedrine-containing cough medicines with Amy's checks make me think that she did. She reminds me of the meth addicts I have seen on the show "Intervention" (since I personally do not know any meth addicts...).

Now, you can't keep purchasing pseudoephedrine products without giving your ID. And, eventually, you will reach your quota if you're purchasing them for reasons other than a cold! We know Casey had left her car at the Amscot lot with her ID in it around 6/27 and purchased cough products with pseudephedrine in them AFTER that. What IDs was she using? I really believe she had some fake IDs. And I believe that Blink34 was on to something with the theory that she might have had a "Zenaida Gonzalez" ID that she used.

I said she had a meth or crack addiction the week Caylee disappeared and went into a meth rage and killed her.

I think the meth angle is an interesting one, but don't those on it develop facial sores and  problems with their teeth?  (I'm remembering Kristin Rossum here, if any of you followed that case.)  KC's complexion has always looked pretty good to me, and she had no issues flashing her big teeth all over the place.  But maybe she was fairly new to it.

I believe she just got into it early in 07 and it takes a while for there to be any signs if someone is healthy when they start. I have seen some who looked really good for about 3 years and she is young, so it would be a slow progression.  She was very skinny and she did sleep for 3 days the first time she was arrested. There is some reason those drug tests have not been released.

Her teeth would not show it because she had all caps or covers according to Cindy. If you look at some of her pictures up close, she did have some skin lesions at times.

I remember seeing some meds on the receipt but I don't remember what it was. Any monkey remember?

P.S. See link here for Casey's Target purchases, which included cough products. http://wdbo.com/news/casey_forging.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Go there , but it is a HUGE WASTE, ABSOLUTLY.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

Let me tell you, the best night I have had during this case was on Murt's site. I was giving someone who said she was Cindy a piece and a half of my mind. I did not care is she really was Cindy, but I totally unloaded both barrels. Come to find out, it had been Cindy. Wow, I was not nice to that woman but spoke my mind. That was a good nite.

I missed Murt's fake suicide.   I can't get in to his chat anymore.   I didn't even harass him & he won't let me in....Oh well, nothing lost,
Island Monkey, yes he did fake a suicide attempt and that was my last night on his site. The guy is a fraud and scam. I totally drank his Kool-Aid and enjoyed driving around to the different locations in this case. But now I know more about him and am embarassed that I bought into that crap.

Murt was having his site and all of his accounts hacked.  He reported it to LE.  Supposedly he had an FBI agent with him at his house to watch and listen in to phone calls from the hacker. The hacker called Murt while the agent was there.  The hacker was trying to get Murt to commit suicide over all his problems.  Murt told the agent he was going to fake a suicide with the hacker to try to flush the hacker out.  The problem was, Murt's sound wasn't muted so everyone heard him say the part about the suicide.  People took it seriously and started calling Murt's phone.  When he didn't answer, they called the police and the police came out.  It became a debacle.  IMO It became a much bigger debacle than it should have because people called Murt nuts. Caring people wanted to make sure Murt was okay and called police.  Everything was okay...just trying to catch the hacker.  Murt's problem was that his sound wasn't muted.  He's sure paid for that little error.  I've never heard further if the hacker has been caught yet or not.  Anyone know?

Nope, but I miss all the good stuff. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2009, 10:42:46 PM »

What a crock! Re-air of an old interview...
I'm just surprised they didn't promote it all the way through the show so people wouldn't change channels, only to show 30seconds of the crap they just showed.
It did serve to remind me how ineffectual Geraldo is at interviews, and what a bitch Cindy is though!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »

what a crock!!! interview taped in July

Geeze an old interview.....
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Oh, brother! The Cindy-Geraldo interview is a "RE-AIR." Talk about bait-and-switch.

Huh?  Seriously? I'm not watching it so I don't know. Apparently I'm not missing anything anyway? I didn't know he interviewed CA at all? When is it from? Just wondering? Why air an old interview anyway??

RIP Sweet Puppy
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

P.S. See link here for Casey's Target purchases, which included cough products. http://wdbo.com/news/casey_forging.html

Thank you for the link. Just a thought. Do you think that she was trying to get pregnant? Mucinex is also used sometimes for fertility reasons. Just a thought.

Abraham Lincoln
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »

All whiners/people who feel left out take notice.  We all get ignored, it is part of life.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

Huh?  Seriously? I'm not watching it so I don't know. Apparently I'm not missing anything anyway? I didn't know he interviewed CA at all? When is it from? Just wondering? Why air an old interview anyway??

The interview went back as far as Caylee still missing....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

They did have Cindy on, but that was strange............it was from LONG ago and she was bombed out of her mind.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Same here...I can't get into chat anymore and I didn't even harass him...in fact, I never ever made a single post.  What's going on?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »

All whiners/people who feel left out take notice.  We all get ignored, it is part of life.   

Hi Shell,

Just thought I'd acknowledge your ignore post.  Kinda funny 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.