May 13, 2024, 10:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710803 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1220 on: June 25, 2011, 10:07:55 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

Really? I thought they were.

No, they went in later, which is why I thought plea, but what do I know.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1221 on: June 25, 2011, 10:08:06 PM »

Klaas: the newest member that the video refers to is a hawk that JP pointed out that hangs out on the ledge

Wasn't it out on the ledge squawking during Lee's testimony?  

Maybe Lee heard it...  That question that Baez asked him about four times consecutively...I think maybe he was expected to answer it differently; but decided not to lie and that's what a lot of the emotion was about?

Hats off to the Hawk!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: June 25, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »

Hey Klaas! I almost felt bad for Lee when I heard him break down on the stand...then I decided to check his profile. I see he's upgraded to Kinect for his 360. Looks like he plays ALOT. Hmmm, maybe it takes his mind off of Caylee. Is that how he is able to get through this? By playing games? Some of which is blood & guts KNOWING Caylee had no organs meat or skin left TO HOLD IN her blood & guts? Pardon me but wth!

Looks like he's achieved alot over these past months. MADDL007

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=98055

Is he MADDL007? I want to put him in so I can see when he is online.

Didn't Lee say he wasn't currently working?  I'm not sure Lee is playing with a full deck. 

Just saw a replay of him crying on some show.  "My mommy and sister didn't include me."  Sniff, slurrrrp, snort... right into the microphone ftlog.

What a big fat titty baby!

Makes me sooo mad that he can pansy up when talking about him feeling left out but he didn't shed s fricken tear when he was recounting the stains in the trunk...KNOWING a hair from a deceased CAYLEE was in that trunk. He's a friggin sissylala pansyass!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: June 25, 2011, 10:09:28 PM »

So was Casey crying this morning or not? 

She wouldn't cry over anything except herself.  Which is what led me to assume Byass is out.  (she wouldn't cry over him being sanctioned ... that's all about him.  she would only cry if he quit and she wouldn't see him all the time ... that's all about her.)

But now I hear on HLN that no one saw her crying ...

No way bozo quit or she fired him, IMO.  they are soul (or sole) mates. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 25, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »

Klaas: the newest member that the video refers to is a hawk that JP pointed out that hangs out on the ledge

Ok and is there a problem with the video?  What am I not understanding?

If it's the same video that someone posted earlier, I thought it was great!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: June 25, 2011, 10:10:35 PM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/Andizih

was cindy with Baez and casey In holding room or is she wrong???

Is that possible? 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: June 25, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »

No ,no problem at all. I only thought that you had only seen the picture that shows before it plays. I did not know if you had seen the replay when JP mentioned the hawk . It's nothing to worry about .
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: June 25, 2011, 10:12:10 PM »

Ok and is there a problem with the video?  What am I not understanding?

Added missing quote bracket. MB
I think they were just pointing out to you the significance of the video, the hawk it case you missed it while you were away
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:19:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: June 25, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »

Capp,

Thanks!  I did not know Judge Perry had NEVER been reversed on appeal.

That is just wonderful to know.  Someone should tell the DT as that is all they talk about, lol.

I believe he was reversed once. 

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: June 25, 2011, 10:12:53 PM »

I think they were just pointing out to you the significance of the video, the hawk it case you missed it while you were away

sorry in the quote box
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:20:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:17 PM »

sorry in the quote box
Yep thats all i meant
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:21:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »

Maybe the legal issue today has to do with Cindy being caught in a lie on the stand as a witness for the dufense and the dufense let it go into the record and now has to do something about it? 

::snipping2::
On Friday night, Pipitone had another good story: He explained a problem with Cindy Anthony’s testimony earlier that day. Cindy Anthony testified that she called husband George about the pool ladder in June 2008, the time the defense says granddaughter Caylee drowned in the family pool. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Many people sensed problems with Cindy’s testimony. Pipitone explained why they were right to feel that way. WKMG had reviewed Cindy Anthony’s cell phone and home phone records for June 16 and 17, 2008, and found no such call to George.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-tony-pipitone-highlights-cindys-new-problem.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: June 25, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »

Hey Klaas! I almost felt bad for Lee when I heard him break down on the stand...then I decided to check his profile. I see he's upgraded to Kinect for his 360. Looks like he plays ALOT. Hmmm, maybe it takes his mind off of Caylee. Is that how he is able to get through this? By playing games? Some of which is blood & guts KNOWING Caylee had no organs meat or skin left TO HOLD IN her blood & guts? Pardon me but wth!
Looks like he's achieved alot over these past months. MADDL007

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=98055
Is he MADDL007? I want to put him in so I can see when he is online.
Didn't Lee say he wasn't currently working?  I'm not sure Lee is playing with a full deck. 

Just saw a replay of him crying on some show.  "My mommy and sister didn't include me."  Sniff, slurrrrp, snort... right into the microphone ftlog.

What a big fat titty baby!

Makes me sooo mad that he can pansy up when talking about him feeling left out but he didn't shed s fricken tear when he was recounting the stains in the trunk...KNOWING a hair from a deceased CAYLEE was in that trunk. He's a friggin sissylala pansyass!

That's way nicer than what my son called him when he walked through the room & saw him crying and slurping.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1233 on: June 25, 2011, 10:17:05 PM »

I've watched how court ended today a couple of times at this link beginning at 20:27. If I had to guess, judging solely on the reactions, I'd say the defense isn't happy. Even Sims approaches Jeff as the court is emptied, and she seems frustrated. JP is definitely hyper focused as he tells the court reporter, "We've got something to do."

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1234 on: June 25, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »

Tamikosmom

None of those show the pic's or mention kc's childhood pic's.
I walked away from the boards over 2 years ago.
Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

pharlap

You have a good memory!!  I have forgotten about this interview with Jessica D'Onofrio.

Janet

++++

Wednesday 11/19/08
Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 8:39 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio was granted an exclusive tour of the home of Casey Anthony's parents, who say they have have proof that their granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive.

<snipped>

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not going to be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

"A lot of people want to say, 'Cindy and George are in such denial. Why can't they see it the way we see it?'" D'Onofrio said.

"Until I know 100 percent, I am not going to give up," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no concrete evidence. There's only circumstantial evidence."

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

Cindy Anthony said she's upset that the sheriff's office has apparently rushed to judgment by not searching for Caylee.

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony said going into Caylee's room is not easy to do.

"This is Caylee's room. It's very hard to come into now. And people are going to start to send Christmas presents already to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said. "I open the door a couple of times a week. I was in her room earlier today, sitting and reflecting and crying."

Cindy Anthony said she will likely go Christmas shopping for Caylee, too.

"I think about the days she'd go into her little cottage and she'd ring the little doorbell and she'd go, 'Ding dong," said George Anthony from his back yard.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

In this interview Cindy says while Casey was bonded out she slept with "Teddy" Caylee's bear. I thought she recently testified that Teddy disappeared in June or July. ??

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 25, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/Andizih

was cindy with Baez and casey In holding room or is she wrong???

IMO it was probably Simms.  I can't imagine CJBP allowing a visit by Cindy.

Is that possible? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 25, 2011, 10:19:45 PM »

Yes, it's the same one.  It gave me chills when the judge said the hawk was out there.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 25, 2011, 10:23:23 PM »

I've watched how court ended today a couple of times at this link beginning at 20:27. If I had to guess, judging solely on the reactions, I'd say the defense isn't happy. Even Sims approaches Jeff as the court is emptied, and she seems frustrated. JP is definitely hyper focused as he tells the court reporter, "We've got something to do."

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html
Completely agree with you.  That was a very unhappy group of people.  I posted earlier about Bozo and Simms in conversation with Casey in the middle of them but leaning to see around Bozo so she could talk Mason.  It appeared to me she was ignoring Bozo.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: June 25, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »

Geraldo talking about THE photo...was the sliding door a ticket to disaster.  Sheesh
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 25, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »

Cashing in on the Casey Anthony Trial

People are finding ways to try and make money off the Casey Anthony trial.

For one, Chirag Kabrawala, an attorney at Latham, Shuker, Eden and Beaudine LLP, is a spokesperson for Casey Tours LLC, an Orlando tour bus company that is planning to open next week. “Casey” Tours is in reference to Casey Anthony, the 25-year-old on trial for the 2007 murder of her then two-year-old daughter Caylee.

According to Kabrawala, Casey Tours will take tourists on a guided trip to places that have become famous in the trial, including the Anthony home, Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to have worked when her daughter had disappeared), the home of "Zanny the Nanny" (where Casey claimed her nanny lived), the place where Caylee's body was found, and the courthouse.

Kabrawala said the company has also struck a deal with Anthony Lazzaro, one of Casey's ex-boyfriends, to participate in a question and answer session during the tour once he is no longer a part of the trial. And the company said it is also in talks with some of her other friends and exes.

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.