May 17, 2024, 07:25:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418474 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: October 26, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

Hi Everyone

NG covering HaLeigh case

OS

Watching it OS, thanks!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: October 26, 2009, 08:38:11 PM »

Nutt,those comments were something else.    Geez.

For the record,I am sick of balloon boy too. 

Looks like Cindy Anthony is posting comments again.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

[/quote

When I read it there were five comments I thought that must be ..Cindy, George, Lee, Mallory and Joy..

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1362 on: October 26, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »

Hi Everyone

NG covering HaLeigh case

OS

Watching it OS, thanks!

Hi Heart,

yw

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 26, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »

Hi Everyone

NG covering HaLeigh case

OS

Watching it OS, thanks!

Hi Heart,

yw

OS

good to see ya OS!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: October 26, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

Thanks Trimm~I watched the video with TM and it is heartbreaking........I had no idea Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital, but have always felt she was already home in heaven and that it would be a miracle if she's ever found. I would expect something like a hunter or someone stumbling across her in order to be found, unless she was put in the water and then sadly I really see no hope:(
I did not listen to the video, does Tim say that Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital?  What a pity, what a pity this whole thing is, I don't care if we all don't like Misty or if we feel she has the key, I wouldn't wish that kind of feelings of suicide on anyone. If this is true I sure hope she gets the proper help. I'm just sitting here shaking my head over all of this, how terribly sad.

Yes he did, more than once and once went to the ER for 3 hours.......I have always felt she is covering for someone and he stated the same thing a couple of days ago in an article, she needs help because she may be the key, but someone else is the lock IMO.
i have no clue what you guys are refrencing because i just got here but it strikes me as strange that you go to the er for 3 hrs when you are suicidal... if you go to the er because you are suicidal or even mention the fact that you even considered it you get ... wait for it.......
BAKER ACTED!!!!
they do not release you for 72 hours... it's now a law (not that every nurse/doctor follows it) but no matter what you go there for (even the flu) they have to ask you if you feel like hurting yourself or anyone else before they release you.
For some reason I don't believe she went to the er because she was suicidal... and if she did quite honestly i don't care... unless she is 100% innocent and i mean not just innocent in haleigh's DEATH I mean innocent in not covering for anyone and innocent in not knowing anything more then exactly what she told the cops... then i flat out don't care
waaah i feel guilty now waaaah ...
then she should free herself with the truth
you know who is probably depressed and i would assume suicidal at times since this happened... Crystal... Haleigh's mother who has lost her child that she gave birth to... i would feel sympathy for a depressed habitual abortion patient  before i ever felt sympathy for misty... i have a friend of a friend who i've known for over 20 years that is always being an outright slut... sleeping with strangers getting pregnant like every other month and gets abortions all the time (like over 10 at this point) then has breakdowns about missing her babies... she is nuts and a slut and i feel more sympathy for her suicidal bouts then i ever would for misty if that tells you anything... do i want misty to kill herself... no of course not but like i said waaah waaaah waaah i'mmisty and i'm so sad chit aint flying over in my direction... am i wrong?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: October 26, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »

Nancy should have Crystal on the show to make that apology.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1366 on: October 26, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

Hi Cookie,

good to see you too

AH just said he got off the phone with Misty's grandmother in TN and Misty is on a bus to TN.

OS

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: October 26, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »

Misty is Tn. bound on the Greyhound

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: October 26, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »

Hi Cookie,

good to see you too

AH just said he got off the phone with Misty's grandmother in TN and Misty is on a bus to TN.

OS

And the grandmother said Misty is welcome to stay with her, and she will try to get her to talk to her. And that she will contact the authorities if needed.

Good. I hope she does spill her guts.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1369 on: October 26, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

Nancy should have Crystal on the show to make that apology.

Yes it would have been, especially if NG even followed this case even 1/10th as close as we do, she'd have known what Crystal was talking about.........like hello Mz Nancy, look at his records and look at her, it's never been a huge jump to think drugs are a huge part of their life

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:21 PM »

Just kidding.......wonder how long before she's arrested there

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1371 on: October 26, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »

Hi Cookie,

good to see you too

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 26, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

Geez

Clean up in isle 13...help

OS

that's ok..you can say hi to me as many times as you want to! tee hee!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: October 26, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

No you're not kidding)     Maybe cousin Joe will be her confidante and she will blab something before they get arrested for something!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: October 26, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

She best be careful....she could really for real get robbed in a bus station. I give Misty 2 weeks before trouble knocks at her door she is just one of those peeps that will always be in trouble...and I do blame her parents for a lot of it....I found it to be true that you are a product of your environment.

o/t I like your costume.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: October 26, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »

No you're not kidding)     Maybe cousin Joe will be her confidante and she will blab something before they get arrested for something!
  you're right!!!!! Maybe Joe can hook her up with some drugs that make you talk, isn't it alcohol that makes you tell the truth......ok, yeah it is , I've been drinking before and told the brutal truth and the next day regretted it, but in the end it worked out 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 26, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

She best be careful....she could really for real get robbed in a bus station. I give Misty 2 weeks before trouble knocks at her door she is just one of those peeps that will always be in trouble...and I do blame her parents for a lot of it....I found it to be true that you are a product of your environment.

o/t I like your costume.

LOL~I agree with you about being a product of you're enviroment, but I still want to slap the living chit out of her, especially after comparing the 2 911 calls, the one in February is so contrived and a child is missing, this one is genuine and her freking purse and dope are gone........hmmm, priorities!

o/t-Thanks, I have no Halloween avi, and just had a great party this weekend and thought WTH, why not!

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 26, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »

you're right!!!!! Maybe Joe can hook her up with some drugs that make you talk, isn't it alcohol that makes you tell the truth......ok, yeah it is , I've been drinking before and told the brutal truth and the next day regretted it, but in the end it worked out 

Aye matey, alcohol sure makes me talk some chit!    But enough about me,  if joe was smart and clever he might cash in on the reward but I don't hold out much hope for the smart and clever part just the getting into trouble and getting arrested part.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: October 26, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

Thanks Trimm~I watched the video with TM and it is heartbreaking........I had no idea Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital, but have always felt she was already home in heaven and that it would be a miracle if she's ever found. I would expect something like a hunter or someone stumbling across her in order to be found, unless she was put in the water and then sadly I really see no hope:(
I did not listen to the video, does Tim say that Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital?  What a pity, what a pity this whole thing is, I don't care if we all don't like Misty or if we feel she has the key, I wouldn't wish that kind of feelings of suicide on anyone. If this is true I sure hope she gets the proper help. I'm just sitting here shaking my head over all of this, how terribly sad.

Yes he did, more than once and once went to the ER for 3 hours.......I have always felt she is covering for someone and he stated the same thing a couple of days ago in an article, she needs help because she may be the key, but someone else is the lock IMO.
i have no clue what you guys are refrencing because i just got here but it strikes me as strange that you go to the er for 3 hrs when you are suicidal... if you go to the er because you are suicidal or even mention the fact that you even considered it you get ... wait for it.......
BAKER ACTED!!!!
they do not release you for 72 hours... it's now a law (not that every nurse/doctor follows it) but no matter what you go there for (even the flu) they have to ask you if you feel like hurting yourself or anyone else before they release you.
For some reason I don't believe she went to the er because she was suicidal... and if she did quite honestly i don't care... unless she is 100% innocent and i mean not just innocent in haleigh's DEATH I mean innocent in not covering for anyone and innocent in not knowing anything more then exactly what she told the cops... then i flat out don't care
waaah i feel guilty now waaaah ...
then she should free herself with the truth
you know who is probably depressed and i would assume suicidal at times since this happened... Crystal... Haleigh's mother who has lost her child that she gave birth to... i would feel sympathy for a depressed habitual abortion patient  before i ever felt sympathy for misty... i have a friend of a friend who i've known for over 20 years that is always being an outright slut... sleeping with strangers getting pregnant like every other month and gets abortions all the time (like over 10 at this point) then has breakdowns about missing her babies... she is nuts and a slut and i feel more sympathy for her suicidal bouts then i ever would for misty if that tells you anything... do i want misty to kill herself... no of course not but like i said waaah waaaah waaah i'mmisty and i'm so sad chit aint flying over in my direction... am i wrong?
I do not think that you are wrong....even in the George Anthony deal they kept him for a while...JMO
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: October 26, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »

o/t I like your costume.

LOL~I agree with you about being a product of you're enviroment, but I still want to slap the living chit out of her, especially after comparing the 2 911 calls, the one in February is so contrived and a child is missing, this one is genuine and her freking purse and dope are gone........hmmm, priorities!

o/t-Thanks, I have no Halloween avi, and just had a great party this weekend and thought WTH, why not!
where is the link for the 911 call where her purse got stolen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.