May 14, 2024, 12:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 303328 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 14, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »

Texasmom,

Just wanted to say - That is the way families ALL should be.
Love it!

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #941 on: March 14, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »

Howdy Peaches  am sorry about your foot  am sending up prayers for it to just be a small pain that will go away rapidly  .
                   your friend  Jerry   

Pardon my manners, Good morning.  I stayed home from work because my foot hurts.  I think I'm having a relapse of plantar fasciitis.  Good grief.  The fun just never stops.

Destiny, you have mail.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 14, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »

Another pic of me in GA

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: March 14, 2008, 01:12:19 PM »

Klassend,

NO FAIR! I missed out on the picture of you in GA.

Here's my pic in GA, a close up look down a cannon!

Hahahaha!  I missed it too kermit, always lurking, haven't been posting much, just not had much to say.
*******, glad to see that you are back!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 14, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

Klassend,

ROFLMAO - where did you get that picture, lol    Took me a couple minutes to figure out what the green part was...ha ha ha
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »

PrivateEye and I went drinking last night heh heh - He left me in the gutter!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: March 14, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »

Klassend,

ROFLMAO - where did you get that picture, lol    Took me a couple minutes to figure out what the green part was...ha ha ha

I thought it was a big, lime green easter egg or something...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: March 14, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »

Klassend,

It's me EYES looking down the barrel.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: March 14, 2008, 01:16:02 PM »

Klassend,

I thought it was a big, lime green easter egg or something...

LOL - an Easter Egg for a head ROFLMAO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 14, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #950 on: March 14, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

Howdy Peaches  am sorry about your foot  am sending up prayers for it to just be a small pain that will go away rapidly  .
                   your friend  Jerry   

Pardon my manners, Good morning.  I stayed home from work because my foot hurts.  I think I'm having a relapse of plantar fasciitis.  Good grief.  The fun just never stops.

Destiny, you have mail.

Thank you, Cowboy.  Hope things are going well for you and Miss Jessica.  Always thinking about you two.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: March 14, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.
Hi Kyle!
It must have been interesting to talk with Dr. Hodges. I have not read his book, but have read his website. Whew! Outside the box - for sure.
One of the questions that nags at me about his "thought-print" process is if it could possibly be that he can use the words of a suspect and "fit" them to match the crime? I don't know if that makes sense?
Anyway, it is really interesting stuff. I can't decide if I should buy the book.
Here's the website:
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx

Kyle, have you read either Beth or Dave's books? I have ordered them both and look forward to reading them, although they will be heartbreaking.
I haven't seem a monkey post yet that doesn't highly recommend both books.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: March 14, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 14, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »

your friend  Jerry   

Destiny, you have mail.

Thank you, Cowboy.  Hope things are going well for you and Miss Jessica.  Always thinking about you two.

Peaches, I just posted a hint for you in your rally thread.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 14, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »

your friend  Jerry   

Destiny, you have mail.

our prayers go out to you also Peaches. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: March 14, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »

that is too darned funny!!!
Shame on you PI!!!! Could have at least gotten Kermi off of the street!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 14, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »

I mentioned this earlier and some Dutch posters recommended we add some posts to his blog.  Maybe if we have enough people ask him, we could get him to do a show AND start posting here....  So a bunch of need to hit his blog up about it.   And I'm sure he would appreciate a place to stay then next visit to the US Wink

He's not allowed in the US due to his criminal background/time in jail.  Remember, immigration sent him back to the NL when he tried to enter with DeVries.

Crap, that's right.  You know, it's a shame.  We all have skeleton's in our closets, some maybe worse than others, but he has redeemed himself and it was years aog.  He did the US a big favor and I don't see him being a threat to anybody.  Oh well,  I would still love to get him to post here.  It's worth a shot to try.... Wink

Wonder why they won't let him in Posner goes and comes at will.  Who said, that is a position too, that he cannot?  Probably some skank temp who works when no one else will.  In fact, he should move here to the US.  He is better than some of the politicals leftists in integrity and even some of the rightest extremes.  Patrick has guts and integrity, it seems.   I could be wrong, but he might make a good American citizen.   Jack blue
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #957 on: March 14, 2008, 02:50:58 PM »

I found this earlier.I find it disturbing and sure wish our people could find her and have alittle talk..Read her comments on page 4..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yc9j1kGxyoo

BelleVK (1 month ago)
i didn't have a crush on him, TheHardProblem, imma hates his gutz. he did something to a girl friend of mine, weeks before natalee.

it's him and that satish and deepak.. they did stuff to natalee, later they cleaned the car like mad monkeys and a boat dropped the body in da ocean.

police knows it, says it cannot be confirmed by other sources..

Oh my!  That is truly eery!  I hope somebody can translate some of those comments,  if they haven't yet.  I guess I should read ahead....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: March 14, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »

You don't look too good there my little green friend
This is a RIOT.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #959 on: March 14, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

Somebody supposedly recording a phone call with Joran!    Sounds like him too. Has this been posted?   Need some translations here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBdzhkNhzIE&NR=1

All comments appear to be dutch too.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.