May 16, 2024, 06:22:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 282331 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #660 on: April 11, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »

I wonder if the bag of stuffed animals were the 'smoke scented' donated ones..   
I'm wondering about that also.
yikes......anyone remember the time frame of the thrown out smokey toys?

( Shhhhhhh!  -- I'm not here; I'm at work  )

It was the day before the Greta special.

ssshhhhhh.....which one?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 11, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »

Another August 5 news story which might be of significance as it relates to the Zenaida Gonzales's defamation suit:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17099679/detail.html

Quote from Lee Anthony regarding babysitter named ZFG that LE is unable to find:

"There's never not been interest in her from our standpoint and they should never have had any reason not to have interest in this person, frankly. There’s' been information corroborated that this person actually exists," Lee Anthony said. "Even in the police report it says that someone by that exact name, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. How many of those are there? Actually went to that same apartment complex in April(*) and did a visit. You know, those things that you would think are a coincidence...there's too many coincidences for there not to be some layer of truth to it."

(* Note:  The April 17 date was later corrected by LE to have been June 17.  IIRC, it was a handwriting goof; a messy 6 that looked like a 4)

yet another Anthony statement made publicly that does not clear Zeneida that visited Sawgrass to see an apt aka Morgan's client.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #662 on: April 11, 2009, 06:31:17 PM »

Thanks, Desi 

I have a feeling that Casey disposed of them the day she disposed Caylee. She had probably gathered up anything that she had in her car plus whatever extra clothes and just carelessly tossed them. That is why she made that statement to Tracy about them NOT FINDING CAYLEE'S CLOTHES. She just tossed them on the other side of the road, maybe from the car. She took more pains with the bundle with Caylee in it. There is the matter of the three pavers, and going a little deeper in the woods. She got out there, if it is true the dirt on her shoes matches the soil there. I know the minute Spindy took a look at those things, she knew immediately what they were. A normal grandmother would have burst into tears.....but we can see what kind of personality she has by the awful tapes that we have seen of her, starting from the very first videos we saw of her back in the summer. UGGH!

The smoky stuffed animals were thrown out by Lee.... supposedly they were donated by someone ( which would indicate they were recieved and disposed of after 7/16th).
I think it was August 5th going by this link and interview someone(I'm so sorry,I can't remember who)posted this afternoon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 11, 2009, 06:31:53 PM »

I went to Musings and there was nobody there

This is off topic but I have tried and tried. How do you find the page you were last on after you post. It takes me five minutes to find my place again sometimes.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 11, 2009, 06:33:10 PM »

Yes, if my memory serves it was reported around August 4th-5th

Thanks Capp
Wasn't that about the same time that Keith was in the woods by Hidden Oaks school?

Sniped from Blink's exclusive with Keith Williams
He was There First in Late July
<further snipped by Desi>
He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point;  he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. Prior to August 18, 2008 Keith had not had any conversations with George or Cindy Anthony regarding Casey or Caylee and had not seen them in years.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/
Thanks again....so late July/early August.......

Hey, Capp -- saw this and wanted to add: 

KW nailed it down to August 5 in Blink's article, Part II
(However, he passively grabs onto Blink's general suggestion of Hurricane Fay as a possible factor that could have prompted his search; actually IIRC the hurricane did not arrive until at least a week later, maybe two...)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Williams: because I felt strongly that Caylee was back there. I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 11, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

This is off topic but I have tried and tried. How do you find the page you were last on after you post. It takes me five minutes to find my place again sometimes.

by clicking the "Back" button two times; that seems to do it for me.  HTH...

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 11, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »

ssshhhhhh.....which one?

**whispering**  They taped it on Aug 5 (throw-out-toys day) and it aired Aug 6, IIRC.  Greta was wearing a red jacket and white pants.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: April 11, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »

by clicking the "Back" button two times; that seems to do it for me.  HTH...

Desi

Thank 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 11, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

Just peeking in the cage and want to wish all the Monkeys a Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER  MONKEYS

RIP Sweet Puppy
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: April 11, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »

Monkeys, I have a question

When cindy told LE about sending someone out to the woods in Nov. did she say that to one officer or were others around that heard her also?

Of course she is denying this
TIA

I think it was in at least two narrative reports by officers that were there that day. I'm thinking we saw it in a doc dump. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae  Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #670 on: April 11, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »

Mom No-Show For Visit On Day Casey Gets Formally Charged

Posted: 12:02 pm EDT August 5, 2008
Updated: 6:24 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was an intense day in the Caylee Anthony case Tuesday as criminal charges were filed against Casey, her father carted bags of stuffed animals to the curb and her mother refused to see Casey in jail.
<snip>
The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

Same day Casey was formally charged.

Same day as Greta taping at Anthony home. 
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Same day K. Williams found bag of stuffies and brought to Anthonys/ called LE (reportedly).
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

First time Cindy didn't show for a jail visit.

4 days before Caylee's birthday.

(One or two yellow-handled black garbage bags)

Thank you Desi for putting this all together.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #671 on: April 11, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

OT
OT

Please go to each thread and wish these two monkeys a Happy Birthday!

CBB's Birthday Thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4842.20

Deenie's Birthday Thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4843.msg763842#new
Oh gosh Muffy, I just saw OT OT, thought you were talking about me and my new baby bird eggs. THANKS, I wished them happy birthday's this morning! I hope they have great ones and every one I hope has a Happy Easter!

I saw the OT OT as well and thought the same thing about my posts JSM.   

I know yesterday I posted something in my sarcastic style and Dolce was worried that I was an Ant supporter.  I am going to be more careful now and keep my sarcasm to myself as much as I humanly can as I do not mean to offend anyone and feel bad that I may have.
  I too am sarcastic, so I know what you mean. Sometimes I put up a disclaimer or warn that I am being a smart azz. I know you don't mean to offend, and Dolce is one of the nicest monkeys here. I lubs her!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #672 on: April 11, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »

I wonder what Cindy and George think of Dom Casey since he filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Bozo Baez.

"IF" Dom Casey was never paid by Baez for his services, was he technically employed by him?

IIRC I think Dom Casey actually had signed contracts with Baez and the Anthony's.

Karma Is Coming

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 11, 2009, 06:49:26 PM »

Oh, you're welcome, Karma -- no problem!

... er.... I mean, I don't think it could have been Desi who did it actually, because she is at work... 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 11, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

Mom No-Show For Visit On Day Casey Gets Formally Charged

Posted: 12:02 pm EDT August 5, 2008
Updated: 6:24 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was an intense day in the Caylee Anthony case Tuesday as criminal charges were filed against Casey, her father carted bags of stuffed animals to the curb and her mother refused to see Casey in jail.
<snip>
The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

Same day Casey was formally charged.

Same day as Greta taping at Anthony home. 
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Same day K. Williams found bag of stuffies and brought to Anthonys/ called LE (reportedly).
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

First time Cindy didn't show for a jail visit.

4 days before Caylee's birthday.

(One or two yellow-handled black garbage bags)

Are ya'll thinking that these are the same stuffed toys? I don't think they are the ones that K. Williams found later. At the time the smokey ones were left on the curb, the media was there day and night and there was still the stalker cam out there. I don't think anyone else took them and threw them in the woods. Or maybe I'm not catching what you are getting at.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: April 11, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: April 11, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Thanks MuffyBee. I'll catch on soon. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #677 on: April 11, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »

ssshhhhhh.....which one?
[/s]

**whispering**  They taped it on Aug 5 (throw-out-toys day) and it aired Aug 6, IIRC.  Greta was wearing a red jacket and white pants.

::::tiny giggle::::
I would like to strike that question because you already answered it which I found by reading furthur.

Karma Is Coming

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #678 on: April 11, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #679 on: April 11, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »

Just peeking in the cage and want to wish all the Monkeys a Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER  MONKEYS
Happy Easter to you too QuietMonkey and all the Monkeys.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.