May 14, 2024, 10:57:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 331402 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: March 31, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/haleigh-cummings-dad-denies-drug-problem/#more-1424  New art harris ....

Haleigh Cummings’ Dad “Denies Drug Problem”
From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Despite charges by his ex-wife’s attorney that “drugs, sex and rock ‘n roll” were rampant inside the double-wide he shared with his missing daughter, Haleigh, and son, Jr., Ronald Cummings claims he takes no illegal drugs.

In a press release issued by Cummings’ Palatka, Fla. attorneys, he only takes “prescription medication for accidental injuries;” he “denies a drug problem,” the statement reads.

Here’s the press release, just in from Ronald Cummings Palatka, Fla. attorneys, T. Jerry Snider, and Greg Kimball, dated March 30, 2009. March 30, 2009.

This press release is in response to the biased episode of Geraldo at Large, aired March 28, 2009. Apparently, Geraldo Rivera is still angry about being given a trespass warning by the police, at Ronald Cummings request, at the trailer park in Satsuma, Florida.

Obviously, Geraldo Rivera did not read this office’s press release of March 27, 2009, a copy of which follows.

In fact there was no response to the merits of our press release at all, other than Geraldo Rivera’s statement that we lied and claimed that cash was paid to Crystal Sheffield by the Geraldo at Large show.

Our press release accurately stated that we had no knowledge in this regard.

Regarding the “investigator” William E. Staubs, called Cobra, this office is still attempting to understand the relationship between Cobra and attorney Kim Picazio. They are both from the Ft.Lauderdale area and Picazio once represented Cobra’s wife in a divorce against Cobra, where Cobra had no attorney, according to BrowardCounty records.

It is true that Cobra tried to befriend Ronald Cummings and stoked his fears about what happened the night Haleigh went missing.

This office received information on March 25, 2009 from an individual employed by a client of ours identifying Gregory Lewis Page as someone the police would be interested in contacting. This individual was directed to pass on all relevant information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that day.

Ron Cummings takes prescription medication for accidental injuries, but denies a drug problem.

Lastly, when Crystal Sheffield states that Ronald Cummings’ home is unsafe for Ronald Cummings, Jr., age four, it should be remembered that she was the one who put Ronald Cummings Jr. on the Geraldo at Large show, thus identifying him as an eyewitness in Haleighs disappearance, causing him to potentially be a victim of witness elimination by the crime’s perpetrator.”

PRESS RELEASE from March 27, 2009:

New reports have surfaced about Ronald Cummings, Jr. telling his biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, about a black man that came into his house the night Haleigh went missing.

These reports are in fact not new.

On March 2, 2009, Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Jr. were interviewed by Craig Rivera. In a display of shabby journalism, Craig Rivera talks openly about Jr.’s role in allegedly observing certain facts.

Crystal Sheffield, in turn, with Ronald Jr. in her arms, asks a series of leading questions to Ronald that has the answer phrased as part of the question.

Ronald Cummings, Jr.’s response seems to be mystification and/or passive agreement to whatever his mother is saying.

The phrases attributed to Ronald Jr. such as “squeaking shoes,” “couch bouncing,” and “dressed in black” are not appropriate language that a 4 year old would use. Rather, this is adult talk, suggesting coaching.

Any new statements attributed to Ronald Cummings, Jr. have been tainted by the Geraldo at Large show, as any experienced child investigator knows.

The Craig Rivera interview can be viewed at foxnews.com, Geraldo at Large.

Speculation has it that Crystal Sheffield received a substantial amount of money from the Geraldo at Large show, but this office has no knowledge in this regard.

T. Jerry Snider

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 31, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »

Wow, Satsuma is really busy trying to clean up their streets, I wonder how many in the town has not had a brush with the law?

right!
I don't think that I know 1 person who has a record now that I think about it...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #662 on: March 31, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Old & New

I've brought some goodies this AM.  Great sleuthing yesterday!!!   

mlee ~  No need to apologize...I have my big girl panties on and I know everyone has been very involved looking for that one break in this case.

Searching ~  Sending prayers your way. 
Good Morning Monkeys!

Grama, it's no wonder I have gained 15lbs with all these donuts.   

Hoping for some news on Haleigh today.

IM, how are you doing?

Hanging in there and taking every day as a blessing......things are going very well so far! Good to see everyone again.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: March 31, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Would someone be able to do a record search??

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: March 31, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »

So Art still has not answered my question on his site and I see Monkeys were talking about it again the other day.  If and when he gives me a response I'll pass it on:

Holly Says:
March 27th, 2009 at 6:30 pm
Art where did this seach take place? Near TN’s house or behind Ron’s Trailer?

Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer
or
Weeping in her pickup truck, she told the private investigator she’d just spent four hours in the woods wandering near her house where she’d spied what she thought might be suspicious footprints and what looked like an underground pen she feared might be hiding her missing granddaugther.

And is this near the location of the strange homemade chair and lean to?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 31, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »

thanks for that article Fat cat from Ron's lawyers...
I think that Kim P is going to have a fight on her hands with these attorneys...

I just want the best for Haleigh and Ron Jr...whichever parent is deemed to be given custody....I hope that they are closely monitored in the future ......and if neither parent is given custody, I hope that they are placed with a close relative who will care for them and bring them up in a safe environment...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 31, 2009, 10:10:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Old & New

I've brought some goodies this AM.  Great sleuthing yesterday!!!   

mlee ~  No need to apologize...I have my big girl panties on and I know everyone has been very involved looking for that one break in this case.

Searching ~  Sending prayers your way. 
Good Morning Monkeys!

Grama, it's no wonder I have gained 15lbs with all these donuts.   

Hoping for some news on Haleigh today.

IM, how are you doing?

Hanging in there and taking every day as a blessing......things are going very well so far! Good to see everyone again.

IM...glad that things are going well for you and your family...are you a first time grammy now? there is nothing like it I can tell you...
I took a peek over at the prayer thread, I didn't see the baby in the bassinet...is it my computer cause others have said how cute he is and I couldn't see anything! I know he is tiny, but I even had my specks on! tee hee! nothing like a newborn little baby!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 31, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

More about Hogpens and TN incident from Art Harris on his site.

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 10:16 am
D:

Nice analysis, but I shot the video and it was not staged. He was at the local Citgo in Satsuma, filling up. That’s when he go the call from Ronald’s mother., who said she had something to tell him, needed his help. Several minutes later, she pulls in, weeping. I hung back to let them speak privately, then moved closer with my camera, a Sony, HD 1080i. She told him what she had seen and he offered to follow her to the area…she plunged into the woods, with Cobra, his son, Matthew, and my camera in tow. She was wearing flipflops, which was strange considering there was no path. It was thick with palmetto, black mud and brown recluse spiders all over. I didn’t see snakes but she says she did. She was much faster than the rest of us. Since there was no cut path, Cobra tried to follow her as he was looking around, and poof, she was gone. Then the phone call you see.

as for the pens and underground “jail,” we didn’t see one, but ran into a local resident who said those were his hog pens and had already been checked out by police who had searched the area about a mile from Ron and Misty’s old trailer several times.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 31, 2009, 10:14:19 AM »

fat Cat...I know that this has been talked about before, but who has underground hog pens? and why would they have them underground?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 31, 2009, 10:18:07 AM »

And just to point out the fact that I am not the only one watching Art's BS spliced n diced tapes and shaking my head....

Rebecca Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:51 pm
Art Harris:
Why didn’t you mention in your story you were one of the people in the woods with Teresa Neves and the rest of Cobra’s gang? Why didn’t you mention were behind the camera taping in the woods? Why did you edit this tape to look one sided? Shame on you. All IMO

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: March 31, 2009, 10:19:14 AM »

Did a reverse address lookup.  Not sure how current this info is.  Has anyone ever heard this name before. 

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=72311401118149925860&rarl=1

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #671 on: March 31, 2009, 10:24:49 AM »

Heart..who are all those characters? related to the family in some way?

No, Cookie, none are related to the families on either side, I don't believe.  None of these are WBs, all BBBs (Black, Black Boys).

I can say that because I'm black 

Hrrm..you look pink to me.......

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: March 31, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »

And just to point out the fact that I am not the only one watching Art's BS spliced n diced tapes and shaking my head....

Rebecca Says:
Art Harris:
Why didn’t you mention in your story you were one of the people in the woods with Teresa Neves and the rest of Cobra’s gang? Why didn’t you mention were behind the camera taping in the woods? Why did you edit this tape to look one sided? Shame on you. All IMO
I asked Art if he could post the uncut version of the video...in installments if needed.  It's easy to make someone look bad/good when you throw together a few minutes out of 30-45.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 31, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »

Rebecca Says:
Art Harris:

Glad to know I am not the only one whose stomach gets queasy when Art Harris is brought up.

I don't care for his style of "reporting" in the least.

Nor do I trust his sources.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 31, 2009, 10:26:34 AM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

Grama, I believe he is the pastor that lived in the home about 2 years ago. He now lives in Georgia and was interviewed a couple weeks after Haleigh disappeared-  said that the floors in the trailer squeak.

And RE the local over yonder being Lindsey Croslin-  no way.  I've had some contact with her.  She's very critical of Ron and Misty (rightfully so IMO).   She talks of older children, including one that is over 21 years old.  No way that is M's SIL.
That's interesting.  Can you tell us any more?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 31, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »

fat Cat...I know that this has been talked about before, but who has underground hog pens? and why would they have them underground?

The hog pens are supposedly somewhere behind Ron's trailer in the woods owned by an ex-marine?  And Cobra the PI/bounty Hunter is saying that TN lured him out there on the premise of a search than ditched him there for some reason with Art Harris filming it all.  The police had already checked it over with dogs previously. 

You know this is a family full of pit vipers with street smarts of drug crazed serial killers and they send their women out to lure big bad PI's (PI's with 9mm in their belts and 2k captures on their record)into the woods to distract them from "secret issues" going on in town.  Gee I wonder where the LE and FBI were and what they knew about what was going down. 

I swear I couldn't write this B movie better my self.  I mean come on it's too funny.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

I read a lot of comments about NG towards Crystal tonight.   Putting Nancy aside, it cannot be ignored that quite a few psychologists on NG and commented elsewhere  saw the interview on Geraldo as "feeding" or "coaching" and they do not agree that it was in the best interest of the child to have him on national tv asking him about what he may or may not have seen & works against what doctors suggest is best for his future psychological well-being -- it does put him in a more imminent danger situation, unlike like some suggested NG as a celebrity parading her kids pictures constantly which while that may be a risk she is taking its not an imminent one as the result of a crime having occurred.    There is a differential, it should be denoted.   I could care less what other attorneys and pundits think, their opinions are no different than any layperson in this regard.

Personally, I feel that this custody issue should move to family court expediently & out of the media which I strongly suggested at such time a Guardian Ad Litem be appointed for JR and God willing Haleigh in the future.   I will be blunt, I do not care about or respect Ron or Crystal, I think they both are lousy low life human beings for a host of very valid reasons & I have little faith that either of them away from the media attention & personal motives right now will make enough changes in their lives for the positive in a consistent successful manner.   Sometimes the mere fact that two people were successful in breeding life, doesn't make them fit & decent parents based on that fact alone, my combined work experience unfortunately proved that over one sad case after another.    No more excuses for age or lack of education, enough already with that sympathetic nonsense, last we all looked you dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a decent, moral & responsible parent, inc many parents that were teenagers or young adults at the time of a child's birth albeit more challenging.   Ron & Crystal  knew enough not to have conducted themselves as they chose to over the course of years & they both could have done more for the sake of their children, they both failed them a thousand ways to Sunday.   Toboot, Ron marries a cheating teen, Crystal has another baby out of wedlock with her step brother...ewwww factor gone wild!!!   The only thing I care about is those two children & what is best for them both now & their long-term futures.

Capp,
respect your opinions, but disagree that nancy is any better than Crystal.  Before this constant belittling of Crystal, I had concerns for nancy's children.  I don't particularly like Crystal, but she should be treating ron the same way.  She uses her children to pump ratings, and also more time and opportunity for gloating about how great of a parent she is.  Seriously, she is also using Caylee and Haleigh for ratings so how can she bitch about Whorealdo?

Anyway, don't want to argue, just state that she should be coming down harder on ron, he's the one who was responsible for Haleigh's well-being and he failed her.  Crystal has her faults but nancy shouldn't be flaming her for stepping up to the plate now.  What the hell happened to nancy's tears for the victims?  Crystal is a victim too, Haleigh is her daughter and is missing/deceased.  Crystal is not a suspect so why the bitchiness?  nancy needs to get over herself, if she's such a great mom she needs to quit her job and raise her kids herself IMO.  she has plenty of money to do it, she works because she wants to.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 31, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »

Glad to hear it!
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #678 on: March 31, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »

lol look at this new rumor how is this helping find her with rumors going all around

I was wondering if anyone else heard that Haleigh called Ron yesterday ... or is this just another HORRIBLE rumor? I have searched for it, and can't find it.. read it off another thread where another "local" is talking.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 31, 2009, 10:28:29 AM »

Walden Parsons

202 Green Ln

Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

(386) 649-1116

Listing Details

There is one over there that has been posting over yonder that has a daughter that went to school with Haleigh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.