May 18, 2024, 05:27:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305766 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: January 24, 2009, 01:37:54 PM »

I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I think you're going to have a bagel and cream cheese!I do agree with you Janet.They all have been less then helpful with LE.I believe the way one acts when something like this occurs is Mark Klass.You embrace LE.PERIOD.You invite them into your home for any,and everything they want or need!You tell them everything without having to be subpeoned.If you don't cooperate with LE 110%.Something is not right!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...

Keepthefaith ... thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: January 24, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 
Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: January 24, 2009, 01:38:44 PM »

CUBBEE, try this one, i have have a hard time trying to get all the documents. this link has a lot of info.

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1583 on: January 24, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

I was thinking maybe George has suffered with mental illness for awhile, maybe he can't hold down a job because of that.
stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: January 24, 2009, 01:40:45 PM »

As to george...i don't think it's possible to ever recover from something like this....

WE HAVE NOT HEARD A PEEP OUT OF LA......did he fall off the face of the earth?

Last I heard he moved back home with his parents. Everytime I see a picture of their house, his Mustang is parked on the grassy area between the curb and the sidewalk.

Brandi--I keep thinking I see his Mustang too on the webcam pictures, but I thought the car had been either repo'd or turned in (at the end of a lease)?

Let me apologize to you monkeys for not showing up armed with links and specifics most of the time.  I'm still new and am getting up to speed.  My research skills should improve as time goes on.

There was some speculation on this forum a while ago that his Mustang had been repossessed, but that was just that. Speculation. I don't think it was ever confirmed. And I don't think it was ever repossessed.

Last night on Nancy Grace they said that Lee is living with his parents again and that he was seen going to the hospital to visit George a few hours after he was admitted. I have no idea if this is true or not but that's what I remember hearing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1585 on: January 24, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »

I hear what you are saying about getting his money worth in vengeance, but I am curious.  A lot of people think that LP is making money.  My question is how is he doing this?  We know that to get paid for an interview it needs to be disguised as a licensing fee.  LP doesn't  have anything to license.  Regarding the forum that they had, it can be proven with simple math that they didn't make any big bucks, the BS website was just wrong.  LP is 69 years old, I'm sure he's not looking to build a law practice off the publicity and I doubt that he will run for public office again.  As far as this bounty hunting business, it is already successful (he did come up with $50,000 cash).  So were is he making money? 
I do not know if he is making money, I know he has lost money though with his bailing Casey out, brisk swims at Blanchard Park, and then the rewards he has offered.  When I say getting his money's worth, I mean getting his $50,000 back in ways of media face time, do not know why or for what reasons, but the man loves to talk.  He wants to see Casey go down big time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1586 on: January 24, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

I heard that too, that Lee was visiting his father at the hospital, and yes it appears that he does live at home again.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: January 24, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

Yeah, and if they "never miss" the show, you'd think they would know the name of it, rather than refer it to a food network news show or somesuch. I don't think George is truthful.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1588 on: January 24, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »

O/T.. sorry mods 

My sons and I are moving into our various apts this weekend and next week, so I'm all packed and ready to roll.  Some are still packing, some are trying not to.  I've got boxes stacked up around my ears.      

I'll be in and out of here, depending on what needs to be done next.  My youngest is already hauling boxes out of here and taking them over.  He's staring at my computer as if ready to pounce on it, and I'm glaring at him, daring him to unplug it.     It's definitely THE last thing that gets unplugged and moved over, and the first thing that will get plugged in. 

Just saying.. if I'm not in for awhile, am not ignoring anyone, k?  And when the computer finally gets unplugged <sob!> sometime in the next few days, am not sure how many days we'll have before getting cable reconnected over there.  For sure before we get food in the fridge because it's a basic necessity of life.     Just letting y'all know what's going on in case you don't see me for awhile. 

Don't be gone long, Wyks!!! You will be missed!!! If you need someone to hold your banana while you load boxes, I've got a free hand!!

Karma? Stay put, please. You've been here a long time and seen and contributed a lot on both Natalee's and this thread. It's just an edgy time.  Recent events in the case have hit a very raw personal nerve for a lot of people, and between the spectacle of Casey and the tragedy of what happened to Caylee, it's a very emotionally draining case. Throw in maddening Cindy, and I, for one, think that generally the posters here have been remarkably civil and caring toward each other. Just wanted to say that I'm glad you are here. 

Thanks CBB!  And I'll take ya up on that so it doesn't get misplaced!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: January 24, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/
Great find Klaas!
Why would DCF still be persuing Casey?  We need to know what is in those unreleased interviews of Casey's friends for sure.  I wonder if DCF has the unreleased party photos of Caylee that we have in the past heard about??
Why would DCF be interviewing anyone concerning a deceased child?  When they interviewed KC before, Caylee was still considered missing.  Aren't they supposed to protect living children?  Anything that happened to Caylee is now for LE to investigate isn't it? 
I thought the same thing as you Today.  I am confused and trying to figure out what their need for interviewing her would be.

This is just my opinion, but all of this somehow goes back to the document I attached last night, I think. I have attached it again. I don't know what is going on, but something is up with the greatgrandpa, I think. I am still flummoxed by big blacked-out sections of this document.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1590 on: January 24, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »

Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I understand that you are just reading back and giving your 2 cents worth for what you like or dislike, many of us do it daily when trying to catch up.  People on the current pages are going to comment back though.  Usually I preface my 2 cents with "Catching up here" or "Sorry if this was already mention, but".  Its a board, we write, its what its for.  No need to leave.
I did mention a few times that I was reading back.Reading back and back reading means the same as catching up right?
:X

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: January 24, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

I think I will take a break!

It appears that there are those that are willing to give George a free pass while ... Cindy and Lee are fair game to speculation.  There is something very wrong with this picture.  IMO.

I contend that all three were participants in the obstruction of justice in their mission to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  I contend that all three betrayed Caylee Marie in their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce.  The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

I think you're going to have a bagel and cream cheese!I do agree with you Janet.They all have been less then helpful with LE.I believe the way one acts when something like this occurs is Mark Klass.You embrace LE.PERIOD.You invite them into your home for any,and everything they want or need!You tell them everything without having to be subpeoned.If you don't cooperate with LE 110%.Something is not right!JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...

Keepthefaith ... thank you.

Janet

Was Mark Klass not a suspect when his beloved daughter first went missing?Yes.What did he do?He cooperated 110%.Casey,as well as the Anthony's have been less then cooperative.As for the "suicide attempt".The TRUTH shall set you free.Let go and let God.Surround yourself with the right people and your on your way.If you keep doing what your doing.You will keep getting what your getting!I pray that the Anthony's will be touch by the Lord.Will it happen?I believe so.The question is.Will they respond to the Lord?Time will tell.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: January 24, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

jsm, where can I find the visitors log? TIA.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1593 on: January 24, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »

hey Old Fart, how are ya?

JuJu

good to see you.

Just hanging around... &  trying to read through the novels

Sorry for being O/T  gang

LMAO....makes it hard to try to get caught up
Also makes it very difficult to follow a conversation if the comments are not quoted.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

I hear what you are saying about getting his money worth in vengeance, but I am curious.  A lot of people think that LP is making money.  My question is how is he doing this?  We know that to get paid for an interview it needs to be disguised as a licensing fee.  LP doesn't  have anything to license.  Regarding the forum that they had, it can be proven with simple math that they didn't make any big bucks, the BS website was just wrong.  LP is 69 years old, I'm sure he's not looking to build a law practice off the publicity and I doubt that he will run for public office again.  As far as this bounty hunting business, it is already successful (he did come up with $50,000 cash).  So were is he making money? 
I do not know if he is making money, I know he has lost money though with his bailing Casey out, brisk swims at Blanchard Park, and then the rewards he has offered.  When I say getting his money's worth, I mean getting his $50,000 back in ways of media face time, do not know why or for what reasons, but the man loves to talk.  He wants to see Casey go down big time.
I knew what you were saying, see my 1st sentence.  I know LP isn't popular with the powers here, but my instinct (which has been wrong in past, just not often) says he is a real person.  It would take a long time for me to explain what real is to me, but basically someone that is true to themselves, no put ons.  Last night on NG he looked truly pained over George's situation. 

It is my opinion that LP got involved in Caylee just like the rest of us.  He had the means and time to go do something about it.  Whether everything he has done is right or wrong, he did what he thought was right IMHO. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1595 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »

I was thinking maybe George has suffered with mental illness for awhile, maybe he can't hold down a job because of that.

If that's the case, George needs to reclaim his balls from Cindy's purse, put down the freakin' bottles of beer, and take his anti-depressants like a good boy instead of philandering about while threatening suicide and wasting more valuable police resources. 
sheesh.  And yesterday I felt sorry for him until I read Tamiko'smom's posts...she helped me realize...wait a minute...we cannot forget to put Caylee first in all this!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 
That's good, when I get upset reading different things I go and do housework or whatever and then jump back on to see what is happening.

I do the same. And I'm glad you're not leaving Karma.
I've always read Natalee thread from the beginning.I just didn't post.
I always enjoyed your  post.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »

This is just speculation, but I kind of doubted George had an interview, for some reason. He probably wouldn't do well anyway, being so emotional. He could have just dressed up and told Cindy he had an interview to get out of the house and away.  It wouldn't be unheard of in this family. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1598 on: January 24, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »

This is just my opinion, but all of this somehow goes back to the document I attached last night, I think. I have attached it again. I don't know what is going on, but something is up with the greatgrandpa, I think. I am still flummoxed by big blacked-out sections of this document.

Interesting.  Good find!  It was mentioned yesterday I believe that Great Grandpa was being interviewed by LE at the nursing home, or being taken from the nursing home for an interview.  I found that a little odd.  Then again they interviewed Rick, Cindy's brother and her mother too.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: January 24, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

Peanut,1st off I am not arguing about suicide attempts.I am back reading(which all Monkey's should do)and am commenting from earlier discussions.Sorry if that offends anyone but I do have opinions and what else should I do if I am reading back and want to comment?I mean what would you suggest?Maybe I should just not post at all or at least wait till I read the whole thread then wait for permission to post on"touchy"subjects.Maybe I should just go ahead and have a hissy fit and claim I'm leaving the forum all dramatic like?
Back to reading.........

I understand that you are just reading back and giving your 2 cents worth for what you like or dislike, many of us do it daily when trying to catch up.  People on the current pages are going to comment back though.  Usually I preface my 2 cents with "Catching up here" or "Sorry if this was already mention, but".  Its a board, we write, its what its for.  No need to leave.
I did mention a few times that I was reading back.Reading back and back reading means the same as catching up right?
:X

Yup, hence the reason I took both of your quotes.  Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.