May 17, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 327258 times)
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2009, 08:34:43 AM »

I find it strange that Lee moved back home. Did his girlfriend Mallory move in with him as well? I am getting more confused by the minute!

Semper-Fi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2009, 08:35:39 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys!!!!! I am new here, started posting last night but I will be on more in the day time than at night.

Welcome to the cage MomofaMarine !!!

I hope we were in this nice clean cage when you joined in...a lot of poop in the last one
Klaas will probably lock it up and throw away the key 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:28 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Hmmmm, now the PI is planning a news conference for Monday?  Something isnt right here.  I heard LP say that the PI's cell phone was taken into evidence as well.  I am just wondering if it wasnt KC on the other end of that phone...

Calls from the jail are recorded, so if.... this would be good for the prosecution.  However, if it was KC, I would think that the jail would have notified prosecutor back when the call was made.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 03, 2009, 08:37:00 AM »

Newfie will share,but don't tell BOO. 

Gonna fix the other half some breakfast.BRB's
No Sea, it's not poptarts. 
(Thanks, Trimm  and Newfie    I'm a hungry little kitty this morning!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 03, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

I read this that the defense were to have no access to caylees remains, but they were granted access to autopsy reports and crime scene pics and photos.  I am supposing they are keeping her remains until the defense is happy with the findings.  I mean, it is wrong and unethical for dear little caylee, who deserves to be laid to rest.  but, im assuming if the defense find anything in the reports etc, that they find amiss, they need to keep caylee's remains to verify the defense's dispute.  Rather than digging her up, or if she is to be cremated, it becomes questionable evidence on the defenses behalf.  They wont find anything tho, just clutching at straws.   

I think the no access was to the remains while being autopsied by Dr. G. The body has been released to the grandparents, by Casey, and they have the right to allow a 2nd autopsy. 

I apologise if i have it wrong then, couldve sworn i read they were not allowed to access Caylee's remains. 

You did read that, but that was when the remains were with Dr. G.  The remains are now released, so the no access is no longer in effect.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 03, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »

Newfie will share,but don't tell BOO. 

Gonna fix the other half some breakfast.BRB's
No Sea, it's not poptarts. 
You're very welcome!  I'm off to the grocery store ... EGADS!  See you all a little later!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!

ohhhh no that will keep me up all night 
Do you have a nightcap in ya bag of tricks? 
Good morning ss

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »

Message from Leonard
There will be many new developments in the first part of January regarding the finding of Caylee's remains.  The situation continues to grow and encompass many individuals, some heard from before, and others that will be heard from. 

Stay tuned to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News.

http://leonardpadilla.net/

Semper-Fi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2009, 08:44:24 AM »

I find it strange that Lee moved back home. Did his girlfriend Mallory move in with him as well? I am getting more confused by the minute!

I think it is a rumor that Mallory was living with Lee.  Not saying there were no sleep overs.  Mallory gave her parents address on the Foundation filing.  Of course Lee gave is parents address to the police on his interview, so Mallory using parents address for Foundation may just be her mailing address.  It is verified on one of the released interviews that Lee had a roommate, Brian. 

Bottom line, I have no idea where Mallory is staying LMAO
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!

Coffee Time !!!

ohhhh no that will keep me up all night 
Do you have a nightcap in ya bag of tricks? 
Good morning ss

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

your'e a cracker SS 

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2009, 08:47:49 AM »

I think it is a rumor that Mallory was living with Lee.  Not saying there were no sleep overs.  Mallory gave her parents address on the Foundation filing.  Of course Lee gave is parents address to the police on his interview, so Mallory using parents address for Foundation may just be her mailing address.  It is verified on one of the released interviews that Lee had a roommate, Brian. 

Oh ok! Thank you for clearing that up for me!!!!

Semper-Fi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2009, 08:49:04 AM »

don't forget to update your photo once you've put on a little weight and ironed your skin...pop tarts work wonderfully for adding on a few pounds 

Good Morning pretty kitty...do you like to have behind your ears scratched too...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »

I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys!!!!! I am new here, started posting last night but I will be on more in the day time than at night.

Welcome to the cage MomofaMarine !!!

I hope we were in this nice clean cage when you joined in...a lot of poop in the last one
Klaas will probably lock it up and throw away the key 

Sea,Did we miss anything important after 8:00 last night?After yesterday,my eyes will fall out if I have to read from all night til this a.m. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2009, 08:57:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!     Trying to catch up as usual. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2009, 08:59:23 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Hmmmm, now the PI is planning a news conference for Monday?  Something isnt right here.  I heard LP say that the PI's cell phone was taken into evidence as well.  I am just wondering if it wasnt KC on the other end of that phone...

Calls from the jail are recorded, so if.... this would be good for the prosecution.  However, if it was KC, I would think that the jail would have notified prosecutor back when the call was made.

Today,I like the way you think. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2009, 09:00:47 AM »

Gotta run Monkeys...hopefully I'll be on tonight..

Hope everyone has a great day or night (Lucinda) QM should be able to keep the coffee flowing while I'm away.

Maybe I'll say something really obnoxious and my inlaws will send us home early...

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:35 AM »

Welcome MomofaMarine!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2009, 09:02:05 AM »

Message from Leonard
There will be many new developments in the first part of January regarding the finding of Caylee's remains.  The situation continues to grow and encompass many individuals, some heard from before, and others that will be heard from. 

Stay tuned to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News.

http://leonardpadilla.net/

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »

Night all, this monkey is heading for the bunkey before I pass out over the keyboard.

Night Island, im going to cook dinner and then walk my dog.  I will be back later 
Hi Lucinda! Sorry to be OT but I noticed your Sharon and my daughter and I love the real "Kath and Kim" series. You know there is an American version now. Look at meeee!

cheerio, she is my favourite comedian.  I love kath and Kim, I saw a few eposodes of the us version, but it just wasnt the same.  Are you an Aussie too?  Sorry for OT everyone. 

No, just a silly New York monkey  ::MonkeyRoll::tee hee
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.