May 17, 2024, 11:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 493074 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »

Des, trying to get permission from Klaas or Blonde to email them something for you.  Hope it helps.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »

Something just ran across my mind and I thought I would see if this could be a possibility??? I have read many posts here from people that think GA may have helped Casey hide little Caylee's body. To me, he has always seemed to be the one family member that has been really shaken by Caylee's disappearance. It broke my heart to see him when he yelled out "the body in my grandaughter's car is not my grandaughter." Is there a possibility that he could have been offered immunity from any type of prosecution for his involvement in this case if he testifys against Casey??? Maybe he's just had enough and is ready to come clean about it all. If he did help Casey, maybe he just can't deal with that any longer! Just a thought....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: October 10, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »

Rob your comment about the jogger in Blanchard Park interested me. The date of that was sure locked in this familys mind as the date they last saw Caylee. all the Blanchard Park  pings, George says the body his kid was hauling around in her trunk wasn't his grand daughter,KC said she went to neutral terriotory. Lee didn't want to give DNA. His secret is way deeper than being Caylee's Dad  What a strange family next post I'm  throwing caution to the wind and posting my theory A,B,C

thanks - it was just a thought. Sometimes, things do not look connected until a common thread emerges. Like the smiley Face Killers for instance. No one thought that 40 young dead people in 8 states were connected until someone made a discovery.

It only takes one commonality to make a link.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: October 10, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?
Not until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing while listening. Casey tells a little of the truth mixed in with her lies. My background is psychology has allowed me to understand why people do this. They have to get it out somehow. If she gave Caylee a concussion somehow she needs to be given a concussion herself.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: October 10, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »

Bizzy monkeys. oh heck. Let them give it all to JB and get it over with. He'll get it as discovery in the end n e way. nothing he can say or do will change the facts as they stand.Don't think he doesn't have his sources to. These people work together even though on different sides they are not always sworn enemies.I have  been asked to sit in little rooms back of court rooms near judges chambers, near other rooms where talking takes place. There is more done back there than in the courtroom and it is not shady. it is done for the good of all. The lawyers want you to wait back there for effect on juries when you take the stand. I couldn't testify in my own cases but only  occassional I would if something really interested me. I have had to testify in front of the grand jury before. I didn't like that at all. I'm annoyed at the media. They are making out like George is doing some big u turn .He has no choice.

Rob your comment about the jogger in Blanchard Park interested me. The date of that was sure locked in this familys mind as the date they last saw Caylee. all the Blanchard Park  pings, George says the body his kid was hauling around in her trunk wasn't his grand daughter,KC said she went to neutral terriotory. Lee didn't want to give DNA. His secret is way deeper than being Caylee's Dad  What a strange family next post I'm  throwing caution to the wind and posting my theory A,B,C
   Hmnnnnnnn...more interesting thoughts here from I Love Goodies....yes, please---throw caution to the wind and throw it all out there!  =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some more Monkey Musings, etc.:

Interesting info about George & Lee Anthony allegedly going to testify against Casey.  Thing is, will this really come to fruition in front of the Grand Jury in the upcoming weeks? What about Cindy Anthony? Seems to me she plays a crucial part for the Prosecution’s time line in regards to her 911 calls regarding her missing/stolen car and her reporting the smell in the trunk.  Wonder how she is going to get out of that one.

This is all good news for the prosecution! Eagerly awaiting the other evidence they have that they have not released publicly.

IMO, I am optimistic in believing that this is one case of homicide where there will be a conviction without a body.

I hope she rots!   

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1165 on: October 10, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »

So LP is saying right there that LEE is the father. He said a few weeks ago he KNOWS who the father is and it will shock the world. So in that call, he is saying its Lee. That is what I have believed from the Get-go. Lee is the Daddy. That is why he is hiding out. I know HH says its not Lee but I just don't believe that at all. I know you all believe HH but Her info is always things tha LP has stated or things you can guess at. We have already dis-proved her "source's" drowning theory, she had said all of the police think that but then backtracked and said only her source was thinking that. Be careful who you believe and take it as an opinio when HH says things.

I think LP hinted very strongly a long time ago that Lee was the father.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: October 10, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

[quote author=CSITECH link=topic=3661.msg492208#msg492208
That is just about how everything here is Ohio is. You can get more info in person at the Court house about the Anthony's than you can online.
[/quote]
When I went looking for archives and such I noticed you can search alot of them online through OH librairies you just need an OH. ID card or drivers license or OH library card....I believe that includes yearbooks, but Im not sure on that one...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: October 10, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

Lee can't get past a subpeona to get his DNA...it will happen if not already done.
All clients get discovery regardless...it's part of out system.

The truth will win out if OCSO does their jobs and the DA does hers....they will.

Casey has committed more crimes than child neglect...evidence supports this.

They are just waiting on a body right now...the ball is in TES corner at this point.

We are waiting...let's see what happens.

Casey should have taken the limited immunity deal...she will regret that decision.

Is it happy hour yet?  Rolling Eyes
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: October 10, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24
« Reply #1344 on: September 17, 2008, 11:44:55 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Monken on September 17, 2008, 11:10:16 AM
Quote from: AZLady on September 17, 2008, 11:01:25 AM
Quote from: Monken on September 17, 2008, 10:56:40 AM
Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO

are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.

But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!

Hey Monkin,
In the video of casey's bond hearing  cindy testified that george was the father of both casey ans lee. Although, I don't believe anything from any of the anthony's now.

Afternoon all,
I found my posts(above) from Sept. when I tryed to get a discussion going about Lee and Casey maybe not being biological bro/sis. AZlady told me then that it had been discussed & they WERE, per Cindy's testimony & Rick Plesea. Although there is NOTHING I would put past Casey, including sleeping with her "real" brother, I still believe it's possible that they have different mothers. Noone would talk to me about it then!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: October 10, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

So, I don't remember when Lee was questioned, did he swear he was Casey's brother and he was uncle of Caylee - did he commit perjury?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: October 10, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »

02:12 ustreamer-71686 : http://www.texasequusearch.org/  go to this site and see "how can we do it" section
 02:12 ustreamer-71686 : it is breath taking
 02:14 ustreamer-71686 : i pray to God they find Caylee today
 04:53 ustreamer-36599 : Does any one know if they are still at the navy base??

Who was at the navy base??

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: October 10, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?

Honestly.. I did think about the video when Casey was talking about hearing Caylee on the phone. And OMG about the rest! I hadn't thought of that.. but you never know! 

NIkki.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: October 10, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »

Lee can't get past a subpeona to get his DNA...it will happen if not already done.

The truth will win out if OCSO does their jobs and the DA does hers....they will.

They are just waiting on a body right now...the ball is in TES corner at this point.

Casey should have taken the limited immunity deal...she will regret that decision.

Maybe in Aruba - now what is the time zone there???   hahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: October 10, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »

I noticed where TES was going to be searching in Gastonia NC..I am about an hour from there and would love to help..Do yall know how I can do that??

"God dont like ugly"
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: October 10, 2008, 05:29:01 PM »

[quote author=CSITECH link=topic=3661.msg492208#msg492208
That is just about how everything here is Ohio is. You can get more info in person at the Court house about the Anthony's than you can online.
When I went looking for archives and such I noticed you can search alot of them online through OH librairies you just need an OH. ID card or drivers license or OH library card....I believe that includes yearbooks, but Im not sure on that one...
[/quote]

Sorry O/T- do you know where Yearbooks for Ohio can be searched. Been looking for awhile and can't find anything. TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: October 10, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

Destiny ... has Leonard Padilla beem speculating since September 4th.  Considering Lee Anthony has not yet taken a DNA ... how did Padilla come to this conclusion that Lee is Caylee's father?

It does not make sense that Lee is refusing a DNA test because it may reveal that he is the father of Caylee.  According to Padilla this revelation has already been determined.

I contend that Lee Anthony is refusing a DNA test because it could possibly implicate him with assisting his sister in the coverup.  When the strands of hair is considered ...

Janet

+++++

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....

QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....

LP....YES

Destiny.....

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive.  The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: October 10, 2008, 05:29:58 PM »

I think there is some definitive reason that LP thinks Tim will find Caylee's body before this case goes to the GJ on Tuesday. Who knows, there have been so many twists and turns in this case that it makes us all crazy trying to figure things out. 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: October 10, 2008, 05:30:09 PM »

Oh yeah! Its officially Happy Hour   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1178 on: October 10, 2008, 05:30:33 PM »

I posted this last night but I think it got lost.

How many of you think like I do on this?

I think the body was found way back when TM left the first time and he's just here first for the Kesse's and to testify at the Grand Jury for Caylee?

I am leaning that way also.

See TES website...says Tim Miller is not even going to be in Orlando next week..he will be back in NC.

Has the theory that Caylee was found yesterday been completely disproved?   This different info regarding where Tim will be heading really makes me wonder.  I've been reading back and trying to get caught up, but I still might have missed something in regards to this.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: October 10, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

Didn't Cindy at the bond hearing testify that Casey and Lee are both her and George's biological children?
I really don't want to have to listen to that again to confirm ....anyone else remember??
I was just about to ask someone to refresh my memory on this as well. It was my first thought over all the speculation that Lee & Casey are step bother and sister. I recall CA or GA stating they are both GA's biological children at the initial bond hearing too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.