May 13, 2024, 01:58:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710711 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: June 26, 2011, 01:06:05 PM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Klass, what are your thoughts on the light switch above the black cabinet.  In the picture with the girl, the cabinet is up close to the light switch....in the picture of the inside of the house, there is a major difference in how far up the cabinet comes with respect to the light switch. 

It appears that the desk may have been up against that wall at one time- IF that is the sliding glass door behind Caylee to the right.

I don't think so...I think it's the same cabinet in both pictures, but that the picture with the girl has been altered in more than one way.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1561 on: June 26, 2011, 01:06:37 PM »

I think Caylee looked exactly like Cindy.  Except for the hair color, in a lot of those photos she could be a mini-me for her cincin.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 26, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »

This article speculates that Rivera might be part of the Saturday problem.
Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent
We can only hope.   

Geraldo Rivera is a putz. He was on FOX News last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro and when intereviewed about what ahppened in the court, he said he slept though it and never went. Gee Geraldo, is getting up at 7 AM to much work for you to do these days?

Want to know how wrong Geralso has been in the past? He got it wrong with Natalee Holloway and finally came around to SM. What a track record Geraldo.

Scared Monkey’s Welcomes Bill O’Reilly & Geraldo Rivera to the Fold as they Finally Embrace the Aruba Boycott and Date Rape in Natalee Holloway Disappearance

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-bill-oreilly-geraldo-rivera-to-the-fold-as-they-finally-embrace-the-aruba-boycott-and-date-rape-in-natalee-holloway-disappearance/

Why hasn't anyone asked Lee on the stand if he molested Casey? That would put an end to Bozo's making a big deal of Lee not knowing about the shower or confirmation of pg.  I don't think that is what the legal matter is about. I don't think it is appropriate for Bozo to have conversations with a "gossip" reporter like Rivera. I don't care of they are acquaintances or not.

It is not appropriate to be discussing the case and/or the judges rulings...when Whoraldo said last night that he had "non-impeachable sources" he was referring to his buddy Bozo, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.  Whoraldo even went so far to say that he doesnt anticipate any delays in the trial proceeding & we wont hear why they recessed Saturday.   I am more than sure that all the attorneys were told not to discuss legal matters outside the proceedings.   We may not hear about it Monday but add it to the list of Bozo's complaints which will be dealt with after this trial is over.

PS Bozo has already proven to be at the very least impeachable...he's been caught lying just as easily as his client has.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Klass, what are your thoughts on the light switch above the black cabinet.  In the picture with the girl, the cabinet is up close to the light switch....in the picture of the inside of the house, there is a major difference in how far up the cabinet comes with respect to the light switch. 

Could be that furniture got moved around.  Could the furniture on the left in this photo have been moved to the right of the sliding door where that other piece is?

To me, both those pieces of furniture look to be close in height and the difference between the light switch in the girl picture to the top of the cabinet is very short compared to the house picture.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »

it PAINS me to post this!  I was getting a picture of my 2 1/2 year old by our sliding glass door just because I was curious and she OPENED it!  All by herself.  She's a brute though.  I took 12 yrs of infertility drugs so she could probably lift a car LOL  (and she's beautiful & sweet to boot - sorry just a proud mama)

i think this is going to depend on the age of the house..the type of door...they all seem different to me...i have lived in 3 diff places with sliding doors and none of them opened the same...but now you know to keep yours locked...lol

Please get an alarm for the door. They are inexpensive and I have used them for years. It goes off when one of the kids (or adults) open the door. Our glass doors open right to the pool and we not only have that alarm but one in the pool so if someone falls in unexpected which sounds an alarm in the house. Because we live on the lake, we have alarms on all our doors.  I am almost paranoid with small kids and water because one of my neighbor's kids drown years ago while they were still asleep in the morning.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: June 26, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

I think Cheeky Monkey nailed it with the Motion for Disqualification, and Whorealdo's actions further support this.  He is whining on behalf of his buttbuddy .  I do seem to recall that Lee had a severe physical reaction to the drug Accutane which was given for cystic acne problems some years back (and I believe is still on the market?) but some Monkeys have advanced the opinion that is may have some form of autism (Asperger's Syndrome?)  When this all began he was parking cars for a living at "events" around Orlando -- wonder when this employment ended?  But at this point I am also wondering about a consensual sexual relationship between Lee and ICA -  which leads to the question of who might have been the molester vs the molestee?  That's unbelievably gross to even consider but he did in fact look more like a jilted lover than a sorrowful brother.  Casey leaves her mark on everyone associated with her, particularly those of the male persuasion.  Can't wait till Monday - it will be funny if everyone is completely wrong on what's going on.
Does any of this bunch have a real job?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 26, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.
IIRC Cindy said that Lee was never right after having a problem with a reaction of some sort of medication. But that is coming from my memory, which at times is forgetful like Cindy's recall. I'm sure smarter monkeys than me know if this is true or not.

JSM, wasn't it accutane, an acne medicine?    I don't see anything about the side effects of that making you a titty baby.   

I have always felt he has Aspergers.

People who suffer from this condition find it difficult to develop meaningful relationships with their peers. They struggle to understand the subtleties of communicating through eye contact, body language, or facial expressions and seldom show affection towards others. They are often accused of being disrespectful and rude, since they find they can’t comprehend expectations of appropriate social behavior and are often unable to determine the feelings of those around them. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome can be said to lack both social and emotional maturity.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-main-symptoms-of-aspergers-syndrome-in-adults.htm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1567 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »

when Sindy testified about Caylee's playhouse she said that her and Lee had purchased it.  I found that a little odd at the time, considering horseface had a great job as an event planner. (snark)  We know George is allergic to work, so he probably never contributed to anything monetarily.  Sindy knew horseface wasn't working.  Just another tidbit to prove it. 

So, after the latest round of testilying (love that new word!) by the Scamthonys I do believe that we may have our answer as to why no father was ever named for Caylee.  Why these lazy money-grabbing thieving manipulators never went after the sperm donor for money, support, or even for horseface to get a weekend or two "off" by dumping her baby with the no-named sperm donor so she could go party or whore around. She told them Lee was the daddy, whether he was or not. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1568 on: June 26, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.
I didn't know it was illegal??!!  When my oldest was little, she refused time out.  Wouldn't sit in the chair, wouldn't stay in her room.  She absolutely hated to be away from people.  Our solution to "time out" was we turned the door knob around so that we could lock the door from the outside.  Now by no means did she stay in there but minutes, like a time out, but I will tell you this...I only had to do it once.  When she had to go to time out in her room, I never had to lock that door again.  She willingly sat there with the door open.  Think she used if for time out or for sinister reasons??  JMO

Good job, ISpy!!!

Why would someone do that, hmmm...?  

I don't know why they did it, but I HAD to when my son was going thru a phase of crawling out of his bed and once he went outside.....scared the he77 out of me, but I put those on the doors leading to outside and inside his room so when he was getting up in the middle of the night, he couldn't get hurt as I had his room so baby proofed it was scary but I didn't want him to climb up the bar stools and fall or any number of other problems he could get into, my friends used these too with their mischevious kids for their own safety. I just don't see Caylee as being that mischevious.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: June 26, 2011, 01:29:05 PM »

Because they can only CROSS examine on what was just asked of the witness.

George was directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Why was Lee not directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Janet

I don't know but the more they dwell on and discuss something, the more fixed it becomes in the minds of the jurors.  Both GA and LA are cleared from paternity by the standard DNA tests so seems that should be sufficient.  Opening statements are not evidence.

Nor is Casey's allegation from her own mouth evidence...just because she claims it doesnt make it so, especially from a pathological liar.   I wish talkheads would get this straight in their drama mama brains!   She can lie about this just as easily as she lies about everything else.   No witness has come forward PRIOR to state that her father molested her once never mind chronically, her allegations about her brother were vague to two ex boyfriends with similar timing of desperation as well as there is no documentation that she ever sought counseling or medical assistance due to any of her allegations.   It is amazing to me that no one during this case is speaking to just how many claims are made of this sort that are NOT true every dang day.  It just so happens Casey fits the bill of the type of person that wouldnt think twice about making such a false claim, one that is an attention seeker whom is totally self-absorbed & cares less about who they hurt or what damage they do so long as they get the attention, sympathy or whatever else it is being sought.

Regardless, her allegations do not rise to the level of chronic & no excuse for why she would murder her own child.   It is an insult to all victims for anyone to think that being molested leads to killing innocent people.   Casey isnt claiming that she killed her father or brother due to abuse nor did she claim that she was protecting her daughter from being abused herself (also lame in reality).   The defense isnt asking the question directly because it would force Casey to take the stand & we already have Tony's testimony during proffer that would come in to state that Casey NEVER claimed her father molested her & what she did say about Lee is vague as well as while would be perceived as inappropriate doesnt rise to the level of molestation as they are trying to claim it to be.   Her jail letters are also vague regarding Lee & "maybe my father too" is a total fabrication designed to do exactly what we are seeing today as part of her defense...a total designed set up.

I have thought the jail letters were a set up conjured up by her and bozo most likely just for the trial. The whole group have flaunted the laws and seemed to do everything in their power to make this go away. I keep thinking of how the inmates are to have all letters go through the jail mail system but bozo was bringing letters back and forth between KC and the Anthonys. That is considered contraband and although everyone knew it because they even admitted it, nothing was done to stop it. It is almost like everyone wanted this trial to convict her they were afraid to do anything to bozo. (the inappropriate hugging and the licorice thing) All I can hope is after this trial is over they will bring a TON of charges against him. Even judge Strickland wrote the bar a letter and yet they dismissed his case. I hope the court of public opinion will finally put enough pressure on the Florida Bar to take his license for good before he can screw up any more trials and waster taxpayer's money.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 26, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

Agree - thanks!

When Casey throws her arms as she's walking back into the courtroom, it looks like she is saying 'unbelievable'.

Can't even imagine what that manipulative b$tch would consider 'unbelieveable'.

Anyone know who that is in the holding cell with her? Didn't look pleased to be on camera. Either of them

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

Thanks, it was the best breakdown I could find and I had missed the shots of the hilding cell when the door was open, also heard George was crying yesterday....first there is a shot of her and brillo headed Sims IIRC, then Mumbles and Bozo are in there with her.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:08 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

6/24/08

Thank you.  I was thinking that maybe the gate was left open by KC and Tony when they broke into the shed and stole the gas cans.  Guess not.  Thanks, again.

I don't even think I believe that story. First KC did not have KEYS to the sheds or the gates. So how would she have opened them or how would Caylee open it? We are to believe that Caylee was a lock picker too and did all that then put the ladder up and drown in the pool? NOT...........Cindy has given about 3 or 4 different dates for that so I believe it was something she made up to cover for KC in case they did find Caylee's body. Not to mention some  of the dates were long after Caylee was dead until she found out the dates the police had.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »

::snipping2::
JSM, wasn't it accutane, an acne medicine?    I don't see anything about the side effects of that making you a titty baby.   

I have always felt he has Aspergers.

People who suffer from this condition find it difficult to develop meaningful relationships with their peers. They struggle to understand the subtleties of communicating through eye contact, body language, or facial expressions and seldom show affection towards others. They are often accused of being disrespectful and rude, since they find they can’t comprehend expectations of appropriate social behavior and are often unable to determine the feelings of those around them. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome can be said to lack both social and emotional maturity.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-main-symptoms-of-aspergers-syndrome-in-adults.htm
[/quote]

Right, I've read that discussed about him before.  Never have known anyone with Aspergers so have nothing to actually compare.  But he's definitely "off" somehow or nother. 

I do know a lady who laughs at very inappropriate times like he does & it's beyond odd but in all other respects she's fine.  One night this past week, the NG Entertainment Show was doing short little clips one another another like she does of people saying & doing things, and she had a clip of Lee laughing.  She put the same laugh clip back to back twice & it made him sound like Woody Woodpecker.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: June 26, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »

well I did an outstanding job on that quote snip.  Sorry Turbo.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: June 26, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

6/24/08

Thank you.  I was thinking that maybe the gate was left open by KC and Tony when they broke into the shed and stole the gas cans.  Guess not.  Thanks, again.

I don't even think I believe that story. First KC did not have KEYS to the sheds or the gates. So how would she have opened them or how would Caylee open it? We are to believe that Caylee was a lock picker too and did all that then put the ladder up and drown in the pool? NOT...........Cindy has given about 3 or 4 different dates for that so I believe it was something she made up to cover for KC in case they did find Caylee's body. Not to mention some  of the dates were long after Caylee was dead until she found out the dates the police had.

Tony broke into the shed - he testified to that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: June 26, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.

I have always felt she dumped her right after that George incident with the gas cans. He said once there were a lot of clothes in the trunk and then that just went away. I think she had her in the garbage bags in the laundry bag with clothes over it where it didn't look suspicious to him at the time. I think she got so scared she was caught, she went right down the street and dumped her.

If GA would just tell the damn truth about that incident I believe the entire time line would be solved.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: June 26, 2011, 01:41:49 PM »

6/24/08

Thank you.  I was thinking that maybe the gate was left open by KC and Tony when they broke into the shed and stole the gas cans.  Guess not.  Thanks, again.

I don't even think I believe that story. First KC did not have KEYS to the sheds or the gates. So how would she have opened them or how would Caylee open it? We are to believe that Caylee was a lock picker too and did all that then put the ladder up and drown in the pool? NOT...........Cindy has given about 3 or 4 different dates for that so I believe it was something she made up to cover for KC in case they did find Caylee's body. Not to mention some  of the dates were long after Caylee was dead until she found out the dates the police had.

Tony broke into the shed - he testified to that.

Oh, I know they broke into the shed. What I am saying is I don't think I believe the story Cindy told about the gate being open and the pool ladder being up. I think she made that up after the fact.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 26, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »

::snipping2::

If Mason wants out, and he is in fact recieving treatment for prostate cancer, the judge may let him go.  Guess we'll know Monday if we see Finnel at the desk with chummy pants.

chummy pants   LMAO

re - locking child into bedroom at night, I think is pretty common - if you're normal and do it for the right reason.  My granddaughter was an escape artist & at Caylee's age got out my son's double locked front door & storm door at 2:00 a.m. one morning, walked next door to my house. Scared the chit out of all of us. He was single and even though he still was using a monitor in her room in case she called out to him in the night, he didn't hear her.

She's 11 now & he's still single if anyone sane is interested.

Thank you Smile I had an escape artist too.....I had the same problem, I had monitor in his room but found him outside once trying to climb the wood pile and get in the neighbor's back yard, sometimes you have to do what is best for safety reasons.... LMAO about the single part, my son is 11 so we'd have alot to talk about wrt escape artist I also wondered why they are so quiet when they are up to something> any other time I could hear everything, but if he was super quiet I KNEW he was up to no good.

[
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: June 26, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »

Turbo, where was Caylee all those times casey said she was with the nanny? Someone had to have been watching her because surely she wasn't in the trunk EVERY time. No one has come forward to say, I watched Caylee a time or two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.