May 21, 2024, 01:59:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 471386 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: November 29, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Will Tiger Woods be an easier-to-handle client than George and Cindy Anthony?

Mark NeJame is about to find out. The world's No. 1 golfer has hired the high-profile Orlando defense attorney. NeJame will help guide Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren Woods, through a public-relations thicket after the golfer injured himself in car accident outside his home early Friday. The incident has prompted worldwide speculation because of Woods' stature and the Woods' silence up to now on the crash.

NeJame told the Florida Highway Patrol that Woods would not meet with them today. Woods also released a statement: "This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again."

Bright House Networks' Central Florida News 13 relayed the Woods headlines this afternoon, and anchor Janelle Jordan underscored that point with "as you saw first here on News 13."

NeJame is savvy when it comes to public relations. What's the game plan for the Woods?

They evidently  won't be sharing a lot of details. In his statement, Woods said, "This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way." He decried "malicious rumors" circulating about his family and praised his wife for her courage in helping remove him from the vehicle.

Anchor Jordan followed that line with this: "Of course, there has been rampant speculation that the crash may have followed a fight between Tiger and his wife." Will Woods' statement stop the speculation?

A neighbor's 911 call released today didn't mention Woods by name but noted the driver in trouble was in a black Escalade.

As for NeJame, he is familiar to Central Florida viewers for his trials, his commercials and his willingness to talk to the press. (He is the ex-husband of former WESH-Channel 2 anchor Wendy Chioji.) A year ago, he sounded off when he resigned from counseling George and Cindy Anthony. Their daughter, Casey, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

As I wrote when NeJame resigned: The grandparents' dealings with the media surprised and stymied NeJame. His frustration undoubtedly resonated with viewers who have grown increasingly baffled by the grandparents' media methods.

"I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told WKMG-Channel 6's Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "The Anthonys have been granting interviews and planning news conferences and then telling him [NeJame] about it after the fact." Belich added that Cindy Anthony had made TV appearances without NeJame's input.

"What's the sense of having an adviser if you're not going to follow your adviser's advice?" NeJame told Belich.

Well, yes. I bet Tiger Woods understands and appreciates that message.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/tiger-woods-takes-blame-praises-wife-hires-mark-nejame.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: November 29, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »

Hmmmm.....check out this comment on the CayleeDaily site   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/former-volunteer-to-be-questioned-in-casey-anthony-case/

Jess
November 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM

OMG Im going to be sick , I mean really sick…… I have talked to Joy for the last year and a half about everything……. What I got from talking to her is that she has personality issues, i thought maybe her attaching herself to this case was some type of mental situation and at times I felt very bad for the critisism she would get online I think I am possible the closest person to Joy at this moment, I let her tell me whatever she wants just to hear what she has to say without being mean to her or judging her, all this time I have just felt sorry for her…. Joy made me aware of these pictures back in Jan. 09 , she told me on the phone point blank she had pictures of that area, not at anytime in the last year and half that i have talked to her has she ever said anything about a video and trust me Ive made sure to keep contact with her and keep questions going about what she is saying…….The last time I talked to Joy would have been about 3 days ago , she messaged me to call her as soon as possible …… she stated that LE wanted to see her laptop so she took her laptop to bestbuy to have the harddrive fixed but the man working on her laptop saw pictures of the anthony case and called police on her…. he also told police that she asked to have certain files deleted off her laptop ( her reasons for wanted things deleted to me was because her hubby goes to sex web sites ) but I do believe now she wanted something deleted off that computer. She also told me she was scared that she would get into trouble with LE because some of the dates on the photos had been changed. This was 3 days ago when she told me this , after this conversation I decided to no longer speak with Joy until I knew what was actually going on , she has called my phone numerous times in the last 3 days.

Good After Monks!  good catch tupelo...I sure hope this post was sent to the proper authority and this poster can be tracked down cause it sure doesn't deem like he/she is going to comtact the authorities on her own.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 29, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

O/T

Guess who Tiger Woods attorney is.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-tiger-woods-interview-update-911-112909,0,233488.story

Tiger Woods on accident: 'Situation is my fault' ; Lawyer Mark NeJame tells FHP today's interview is canceled

thanks Klaas...my DH is a huge golf and Tiger fan and has been following this!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: November 29, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Will Tiger Woods be an easier-to-handle client than George and Cindy Anthony?

Mark NeJame is about to find out. The world's No. 1 golfer has hired the high-profile Orlando defense attorney. NeJame will help guide Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren Woods, through a public-relations thicket after the golfer injured himself in car accident outside his home early Friday. The incident has prompted worldwide speculation because of Woods' stature and the Woods' silence up to now on the crash.

NeJame told the Florida Highway Patrol that Woods would not meet with them today. Woods also released a statement: "This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again."

Bright House Networks' Central Florida News 13 relayed the Woods headlines this afternoon, and anchor Janelle Jordan underscored that point with "as you saw first here on News 13."

NeJame is savvy when it comes to public relations. What's the game plan for the Woods?

They evidently  won't be sharing a lot of details. In his statement, Woods said, "This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way." He decried "malicious rumors" circulating about his family and praised his wife for her courage in helping remove him from the vehicle.

Anchor Jordan followed that line with this: "Of course, there has been rampant speculation that the crash may have followed a fight between Tiger and his wife." Will Woods' statement stop the speculation?

A neighbor's 911 call released today didn't mention Woods by name but noted the driver in trouble was in a black Escalade.

As for NeJame, he is familiar to Central Florida viewers for his trials, his commercials and his willingness to talk to the press. (He is the ex-husband of former WESH-Channel 2 anchor Wendy Chioji.) A year ago, he sounded off when he resigned from counseling George and Cindy Anthony. Their daughter, Casey, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

As I wrote when NeJame resigned: The grandparents' dealings with the media surprised and stymied NeJame. His frustration undoubtedly resonated with viewers who have grown increasingly baffled by the grandparents' media methods.

"I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told WKMG-Channel 6's Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "The Anthonys have been granting interviews and planning news conferences and then telling him [NeJame] about it after the fact." Belich added that Cindy Anthony had made TV appearances without NeJame's input.

"What's the sense of having an adviser if you're not going to follow your adviser's advice?" NeJame told Belich.

Well, yes. I bet Tiger Woods understands and appreciates that message.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/tiger-woods-takes-blame-praises-wife-hires-mark-nejame.html

thanks cece....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: November 29, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

A walk down memory lane.....I saw the photo pf kc's Thanksgiving dinner...not that she or the A's have a darn thing to be thankful for...so I thought I'd post this from last year....there are also some thumbnails of the jails menus but I don;t know how to bring them over.....http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/a_day_in_the_life_of_casey_ant.php

A Day in the Life of Casey Anthony
Thursday, November 13, 2008

For accused killer and mom Casey Anthony, the party is over.
anthony cell

By all accounts Casey Anthony is a liar. She's consistently lied to detectives, to her parents and even quite possibly to herself about the whereabouts of her three-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. But, these days, Casey Anthony is easy to find. Currently she spends every day, every minute in the Orange County Jail in Florida awaiting trail for first-degree murder. For a woman with a reputation for being a so-called party girl, it would seem the party is over.

And Casey is not any typical jailhouse resident. She is housed under the category of "Protective Custody Level One" in the high-security section of the Female Detention Center. "Protective Custody Level One," Orange County Corrections Public Information Officer Allen Moore tells momlogic, "should not be confused with isolation or solitary confinement. [Those terms] refer to a cell and custody status used for behavioral and disciplinary purposes and would normally involve a small windowless cell."

Casey does have a window, of sorts --  her 12.5' x 7' cell has a floor-to-ceiling clear door made of Lexan, a clear polymer-like glass. She has zero privacy and never comes in contact with the other 652 inmates who also reside in the detention unit.

"Most high profile inmates -- either by case type or celebrity status -- are placed in protective custody" explains Moore. "It's for their own safety." Past inmates in Casey's jail have included Backstreet Boys creator and convicted embezzler Lou Pearlman and heartbroken astronaut Lisa Nowak.

So how does Casey spend her time? Her schedule is strict. She has one hour a day to take a shower, sit in the dayroom and make collect calls from the jail phone. She can access books from a library cart to take back to her cell to read.
casey_anthony_more_photos.jpg

Caylee and Casey Anthony Gallery

According to Moore, jail officers say Casey is "an avid reader." Unfortunately, the exact titles of her library selections, which could include novels and textbooks, are not released to the public. Catching up on the classics might be Casey's only way to pass the time. Inmates in her category are not allowed to watch TV or use a computer. For the very social Casey, emailing and IMing her friends is a thing of the past.

But she does have visitors, almost exclusively from her attorney Jose Baez and other lawyers on his team. Moore explains, "Attorneys are allowed to visit anytime -- day or night." Her family however, has not stopped by. Casey, says Moore, "has restricted her video visits to family members only. She has had no video visitations scheduled during her present incarceration."

How does the incarcerated Casey stay healthy? She, like most women, has a workout schedule. Weather permitting. For one hour a day, Casey is allowed to get exercise outside in the jail yard. It's no 24-Hour Fitness either -- no weights or other equipment are provided, but she is allowed to use a basketball or volleyball.

And, of course, Casey dines three times a day. Delicious dishes served in the Orange County Jail vary from sausage patties for breakfast to scalloped ham and noodles for dinner. We're guessing that none of it would be confused with a four-star restaurant.

Here is Casey's complete menu for Wednesday November 12:

BREAKFAST:

* Cornflakes
    * Cheese
    * Donut
    * Enriched bread (2 slices)
    * Margarine with vitamin A
    * Sugar packet
    * Milk with 1% with vitamin A & D

LUNCH:

* Beef patty and gravy
    * Sliced potatoes
    * Northern beans
    * Cake
    * Beverage with vitamin C

DINNER:

* Chicken patty and gravy
    * Rice
    * Green beans
    * Cake/Cookie
    * Beverage with vitamin C

And for some this might be the hardest restriction to endure: If Casey craves an after-meal smoke, she's out of luck. Since 1993, there is no smoking in the Orange County Jail system.

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »

O/T

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-tiger-woods-interview-update-911-112909,0,233488.story

Tiger Woods on accident: 'Situation is my fault' ; Lawyer Mark NeJame tells FHP today's interview is canceled

I started a thread in the News of the Day area:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6585.0
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: November 29, 2009, 05:41:50 PM »

O/T

I started a thread in the News of the Day area:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6585.0

Thanks now he won't have to be changing the channels constantly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 29, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

Also, I forget many dates on this case, I think the liar said she dropped Caylee off at the zanny apt. the 1st day June 16th with Zanny , then another story she was tackled and Caylee was taken at JBP, but then later was with Zanny and Caylee later in the month when Zanny was in a  fake car accident, is that krect?................... Anyone recall the date the fake accident was?

RAZZY, You asked this question several days ago. It has been bugging me ever since. I didn't want to go back and listen to Spindy & Georgie's interviews. I was pretty sure the so called "accident" in Tampa was around June 24. That was the same day of the gas can incident when Casey came home and said she had to go to work, and had come back to Orlando to get the insurance papers for Zanny to take back to Tampa. Georgie didn't say this in the first Greta interview, but did say this in a later interview with the LE. I went through several time-lines, and found this one that mentions this. So I am thinking the "accident" was a couple of days before this. I hope this helps. The story Spindy was telling is in the manutia of videos of her & Georgie talking to LE, but I swear I can revisit them. Here is the link to the timeline I found. Most of the other timelines on line does not include this in them.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1188 on: November 29, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

There was a timeline early in this case that would probably serve us well if we'd keep it updated. Here it is, but there is a lot that would need to be added. I'll post it and hopefully, we can put our heads together and have a complete and updated reference tool. The date Caylee's body was discovered isn't even there! That was Dec. 11, I believe.

Timeline

4/24/06  Casey fired from Universal
5/24/08  Cindy meets Tony at a party after meeting on Facebook.  She went home after the party.
5/30  First time at Club Fusian with Tony.  Spent the night with Tony.
6/02  Last time Tony sees Caylee, she is at his pool.
6/06  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/09  Last day Casey and Caylee live with Parents—Casey
6/09  Casey drops Caylee off with Zenaida.
6/12,13,or 14  Christine Chester—Casey’s best friend last sees Caylee
6/13  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/13  Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.
6/15  Caylee and Cindy visit Cindy’s dad at Assisted Living Home
6/15  Last day Cindy sees Caylee according to Cindy.
6/15  Argument at Anthony house, Casey screaming at parents.  (Neighbor)
6/15  Casey stays at Tony’s house.  (DJ-roommate)
6/16  Investigators are honing on this date that something may have happened to Caylee.
6/16  Casey and Caylee leave GP house at 12:50 PM, both wearing a backpack.  (George)
6/16  Last day George sees Caylee.  George leaves the house at 2:30 PM for work.
6/16 Unanswered calls: 
          3:03 PM – Dad cell
          4:10 PM – Mom work
          4:11 PM – Mom cell
          4:13 PM – Mom cell
          4:14 PM – Mom work
          4:19 PM – Tony
          4:21 PM – Jesse
          4:24 PM – Mom cell
          6:32 PM – Mom home
          6:33 PM – Checks Voicemail
          7:06 PM – Mom home
          7:20 PM –Amy
          End of Cell Activity for the day
6/16  Cindy claims her mother spoke to Caylee after this date.
6/16  Tony tells investigators Casey was not in a panic, or searching for Caylee
6/17   11 AM call?
6/17  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales applies for moving to Sawgrass Apts.
6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home
6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor.           
6/20  Club Fusian with Tony—blue dress.  (Friday)  Pictures of this until 1 am 6/21.
6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/24  George states Casey (w/o Caylee) came to Anthony home between 2:25pm and 2:30pm       
        (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)
6/24  Casey sends message to Troy @ 2:40pm
6/24  Casey calls Jessie @ 2:46 (per Jessie). 18 min.call. Casey tells "Caylee" to get off the table.
        http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430 (prior 2 entries)
6/25  Casey calls Jessie Grund and tells him she if free to go out with him this weekend.
6/27  Tony  picked Casey up from Amscot, Casey claims it broke down and ran out of gas.
6/27  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)  Last night Clint works at Fusion as a DJ.
6/30  Car (’98 White Pontiac) towed from Amscot
7/01-7/09  Cindy and George on vacation
7/02  Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/)
7/02  Casey's "Diary of Days" was created as a word file.
7/03  Casey texted Jessee “if my mom or dad try to call you, don’t answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it"
7/03 Cindy posts on MySpace asking "where is Caylee"   
7/04  Casey cooks for Tony and roommate.
7/07  Casey's "Diary of Days" was posted perhaps in response to Cindy's "MySpace" post.
7/08  Amy travels to Puerto Rico until7/15, Casey drove her car while she was away.
7/09 Amy in PR, Casey has her car.
7/15  Picked up car from impound (Tuesday)
7/15  Casey picked Amy up at the airport with Amy’s car at 2:30PM
7/15  Amy tells Cindy where to find Casey (this occurred in the evening).
7/15  Cindy finds Casey at Tony’s (Clint)
7/15  Cindy calls 911 to say her car was stolen, $45,000. credit card bill.
7/15  Casey tells Lee Caylee has been kidnapped, Cindy walks in on conversation.
7/15  Cindy makes call #3 to 911, says Caylee is kidnapped—(Cindy distressed)
7/15  Cindy tells George Caylee has been kidnapped while on phone with dispatcher. 
7/15  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase, she lies, lies, lies continually.
7/15  11:38 Amy types to a friend:  A person who I thought was my friend stole money…
7/16  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase she lies, lies, lies continually. (Wednesday)
7/16  Casey arrested  for Child Neglect and Providing False Information to LE (OCSO).
7/17  Casey supposedly gets a mysterious phone call from Caylee.
7/17  Police obtain Casey’s cell phone records, police warrant, says no incoming call.
7/17  Casey hires Baez.
7/21  Investigators take items from Anthony home and meet with Anthonys.
           Toothbrush, hairbrush, comb, and thermometer Caylee used among those items.
7/21  Police take strands of hair from Casey in jail.
7/25  Lee visits, Casey tells him how to contact several people who can prove ZG exists.
8/04  Investigators meet with Cindy, she tells them-before she reported Caylee missing, she
           Removed:  shoes, boots, and a gray pair of pants found on back floor board.
8/04  Cindy washed clothes because they smelled like the car (dead body).
8/05  Date on Search Warrant of Anthony’s house.
8/06  OCSO announced they will use dive teams to search lakes and ponds near Anthony home.
8/08  Casey refuses to see Lee for his scheduled visit.
8/08  Baez submits motion for a rehearing on bond and one to keep documents sealed.
8/08  Dive teams search lakes around Anthony home and found 3 stolen cars.
8/09  Caylee’s Birthday, Anthony’s celebrate with a gathering.
8/10 Air samples taken from Casey’s car were sent to “The Body Farm,” U of Tenn.
8/10  Casey refuses to see her parents for their scheduled visit.
8/11  Cindy and Lee meet with sheriff’s office investigators for 2 hours.
8/11  Investigators searched a remote area near Casey’s home off Narcoosee Rd. & Lee Vista Blvd.
8/11  Search turned up a dead animal’s carcass but no Caylee.
8/11  Bond Re-hearing denied for the second time.  Motion granted to keep documents sealed.
8/11  Caylee billboard in tow on back of Anthony SUV with Caylee’s picture.
8/11  Investigators called out to a smell near Anthony home.
8/12  Lee cancels jail visit with Casey
8/12  George says kidnappers are under surveillance by his investigators.
8/12  Casey meets with her lawyer.
8/12  Fusian Interview.
8/12  Baez meets with investigators at his Kissimmee office.
8/13  Cindy met with investigators this morning and did not tell reporters what was discussed.
8/13  George & Cindy will venture out of Orlando with mobile billboard for first time.
8/13  FBI starts checking into threats to Anthony family.
8/14  Cindy and George Anthony have a scheduled visit to see Casey.  George flips.
8/21  8:45 AM Casey is scheduled to be at OC Courthouse, formally arraigned on 2 charges
             Felony Child Neglect and a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: November 29, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

Just got back from Orlando where I went past the Anthony home, Caylee's remains site, sawgrass, amscot and fusion.

I was surprised at how close they all were to each other.  I was actually shocked!  I have been following this case since day one and seeing everything with my own eyes really put a few things into perspective.   I took a few snaps - hope I can post them ok. 

Sorry to quote myself - I was not sure how to post pictures.  If you slide the bar at the bottom of the pictures you can see the whole photo.

The first picture is of the Anthony home.  I was disgusted to see Lee's car parked in the grass.  (scroll the pic to the side to see).

The next two pictures are of the remains site.  They were taken on November 25, 2009. The woods area is where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. The area appears over grown and very thick but in actuality you could easily walk through the area. Lots of garbage was tossed around - I even saw a few mattresses.  I could see how Kronk (sp?) could very easily see into the spaces between the branches.  A perseon could easily walk through, 

I was shocked at how close this was to the Anthony family home.  Closer than I could ever dream. 

The last photo is the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach, Florida.  This is where George escaped to and allegedly attempted suicide.  The motel was in a pretty yucky part of town.  There was a liquor store across the street and a few of the motels along the strip.  I saw several people who appeared to be in transition or homeless. 

One note was how close amscott and sawgrass apts. were to her home.  It is hard to imagine what was going through Casey's mind.  IMO - it just proved to me more and more how narcissistic she is.

To see more pictures visit my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33163232@N00/  (hope this link works)

thanks for the photos! very interesting..
their home looks nice and tidy...I am reading Mark Fuhrmans book and he mentions in there just how overly tidy and clean the A's home was when he visited there only a few days (?) after Casey went to jail the first time....like no one lives there...Cindy probably has OCD or whatever that is...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: November 29, 2009, 06:30:51 PM »

By joyangels4caylee
November 29, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUTYCVSrQVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dUTYCVSrQVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: November 29, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »

By joyangels4caylee
November 29, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUTYCVSrQVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dUTYCVSrQVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks TUPELO. I have never seen that picture of KC's trunk parked in the front yard, have you? I wonder who took that?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: November 29, 2009, 06:43:31 PM »

CBB, You are right, it was Dec 11, 2008. Sad, sad day.    I have been looking through posted timelines on many sites, and I have not found a really complete one anywhere. I was surprised there were no updates on the time Spindy said KC was in Tampa, and staying in hotel in Orlando.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: November 29, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »

By joyangels4caylee
November 29, 2009

Thanks TUPELO. I have never seen that picture of KC's trunk parked in the front yard, have you? I wonder who took that?
No, I had not seen that photo either, Fanny. And how did Joy get her hands on it?  I really can't believe she is writing a book about this case! I guess it will be found in the fiction section of the bookstore?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: November 29, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »

Is Casey still under $500,000 bail? which would be $50,000...haven't the A;s  raised enough money from appearances and selling articles/pictures of Caylee to put up the bail? I know that they were mortgaged to the hilt before Caylee went missing, but don't you know that Casey is probably so pissed that they have not gotten her out of jail while trial is pending...If that was my child and I knew/thought that he/she was innocent, I would scratch every dime together to get them out of jail...
unless of course she no longer is eligible for bail..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 29, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »

By joyangels4caylee
November 29, 2009

No, I had not seen that photo either, Fanny. And how did Joy get her hands on it?  I really can't believe she is writing a book about this case! I guess it will be found in the fiction section of the bookstore?

Now that I really study that pic of the car in the video, it wasn't in the Anthony's driveway like I first thought. It looks like a parking lot somewhere. Also, is that a standard tire cover in the trunk? I am not familiar with that model, but I am thinking it is not. I think that model would have a wheel well for the tire to go. I wonder if that is coving the "basketball" size stain, that looked like Caylee in a fetal position? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: November 29, 2009, 07:36:59 PM »

Is Casey still under $500,000 bail? which would be $50,000...haven't the A;s  raised enough money from appearances and selling articles/pictures of Caylee to put up the bail? I know that they were mortgaged to the hilt before Caylee went missing, but don't you know that Casey is probably so pissed that they have not gotten her out of jail while trial is pending...If that was my child and I knew/thought that he/she was innocent, I would scratch every dime together to get them out of jail...

She is on a no bond charge, felony 1st degree murder. IIRC

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: November 29, 2009, 07:50:12 PM »

She is on a no bond charge, felony 1st degree murder. IIRC

thanks Fanny...that is what I had thought but could not remember.. and so she sits in her cell where she belongs till she gets the needle...imo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: November 29, 2009, 08:19:07 PM »

CBB, You are right, it was Dec 11, 2008. Sad, sad day.    I have been looking through posted timelines on many sites, and I have not found a really complete one anywhere. I was surprised there were no updates on the time Spindy said KC was in Tampa, and staying in hotel in Orlando.
On Valhall's timeline,  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/timeline.html  she has it that Casey called Cindy on the 25th of June and told her about being at the hospital with Zanny after her car accident. And if I'm reading this right, it was on June 28th that she told Cindy she was staying at the Hard Rock with Jeffrey Hopkins and Zanny.

Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: November 29, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »

Also, I forget many dates on this case, I think the liar said she dropped Caylee off at the zanny apt. the 1st day June 16th with Zanny , then another story she was tackled and Caylee was taken at JBP, but then later was with Zanny and Caylee later in the month when Zanny was in a  fake car accident, is that krect?................... Anyone recall the date the fake accident was?

RAZZY, You asked this question several days ago. It has been bugging me ever since. I didn't want to go back and listen to Spindy & Georgie's interviews. I was pretty sure the so called "accident" in Tampa was around June 24. That was the same day of the gas can incident when Casey came home and said she had to go to work, and had come back to Orlando to get the insurance papers for Zanny to take back to Tampa. Georgie didn't say this in the first Greta interview, but did say this in a later interview with the LE. I went through several time-lines, and found this one that mentions this. So I am thinking the "accident" was a couple of days before this. I hope this helps. The story Spindy was telling is in the manutia of videos of her & Georgie talking to LE, but I swear I can revisit them. Here is the link to the timeline I found. Most of the other timelines on line does not include this in them.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

Thank You Fanny Mae, so if I recall Casey was following invisinanny when she got into a invisiable accident, I recall reading Casey said Caylee was in a hotel room with a sister down in Tampa. Doesn't this story happen on or about June 24th prove Caylee was never kidnapped by anyone specially invisinanny, or Kronk, if she dropped her off at invisinanny's apt on the 16th or taken at JPB, why would she go to Tampa with them a few days later? Of course it's another big fat Casey lie!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.