May 22, 2024, 03:19:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 253744 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 06, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »

Interview with Lt Rudy Soemers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzUfdbGWps

LT Rudy Soemers!!!

Is he related to Eric Soemers ... the ALE investigator?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

TWITTY: ... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

During that interview Lt Rudy Soemers says he thinks Mr.Soemers is leading the Investigation.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: January 06, 2008, 04:08:50 PM »

www.bolaccountants.nl/images/Nr52006Coverstorycolumnversie3.pdf

Can't read the article, but Eric Soemers is the man on the left in picture.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 06, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »

To add to my above post......Santa Marta, Santa Cruz rather than Santa Marta, Columbia, as some have said.

Can you show me that road please......I cant find it.

Santa Marta east of airport, on this map:

http://www.arubayp.com/maps.html?PageNumber=6
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 06, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

To add to my above post......Santa Marta, Santa Cruz rather than Santa Marta, Columbia, as some have said.

Santa Marta east of airport, on this map:

http://www.arubayp.com/maps.html?PageNumber=6

Not too far from the Canashito. June 11th 2005 Arubagirl reports a large empty plastic bag found in Canashito and Leila reports Locals are saying something is happening in Canashito

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:20:47 PM by Observer » Logged

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 06, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

I don't know where the road is but if you can locate this company you will find it.

R. & R. AUTO REPAIR & SALES N.V. 

Business address SANTA MARTA 4, SANTA CRUZ 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: January 06, 2008, 04:34:50 PM »

It is pretty far fetched that this cartoonist has any info that wasn't made public. Also, accusing Astrid of laundering money is well, libel. I don't know what is up with me, but putting this kind of stuff on a public blog is just wrong. I've done the same kinds of things, but I don't want to speculate on ppl who have nothing to do with the case. They were never questioned by the FBI, RCMP, Interpol ,ALE or anyone and speculation of their involvement in the crime against Natalee is wrong. If they had criminals records that were a matter of public knowlegde, then we could discuss that, but to accsue uninvolved ppl of crimes is not something that I want to participate in. This won't be solved by these types of well, gossip and speculation.

You obviously didn't read what I said.  I said I was not saying she  laundered money I am simply pointing out that import/export businesses are a favorite target of watch for the FBI and other agencies to watch for such activity. The other day another monkey pointed out the connection with import/export and I was simply mentioning it again. It was my opinion and I have come to realize that suddenly anything we have ever discussed at any time in the past is now wrong, wrong , wrong.  Well, that's all fine and good...but frankly I am tired of only being able to discuss just certain aspects of this case.  It's a waste of my time to be in this thread because no matter what is said it's always the wrong thing...no wonder so many people have left this forum.  As long as it is anything but Lorenzo and his family it's fair game to talk about. I am tired of this accusing me of gossip and speculation. Isn't the idea that Koen and Sander helped provide a boat rumor and gossip also?  Where is the evidence that they did this?  It's just speculation. Isn't the idea that Joran had bloody shoes a speculation?  We have never seen any evidence that he had blood on his shoes. Some think Steve Croes helped dispose of Natalee...that is speculation also. So why is it if I mention Lorenzo and his mother and others talk about it I am somehow spreading gossip? I don't need an answer I already know it...if it isn't what certain people want to see, then it's gossip and rumor  and speculation. What about linking the Soemers men together?  Is that not also speculation that they might be in this together. I am simply asking questions and then letting people discuss their ideas. When that ceases to be a free exercise on the internet then there is no freedom of speech any longer. I thought that is basically all we do here is speculate on what we think has happened. I will not discuss Lorenzo or his family any longer on this thread. I will go to the Shango thread from now on. I am tired of this and I have other things to do besides sit here and be treated like this. So enjoy your discussions in the future...I will remain in the Shango thread and be happy. BTW Shango and Simian is basically gossip and speculation also, so please refrain from their discussion here also.  This rant is not directed at any one person in particular, I am just fed up with being the person to bash all the time just because I have a different opinion.  It is not directed at Kat or Anna in any way...just a general rant on my part.  And as usual MOO.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: January 06, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »

Heli from RU write this
In addition, the suggestion that Deepak cut out or otherwise removed
portions of the interior of the car as a means of foiling detection of
physical evidence, merely shows the ignorance of All10.

Let's assume portions of the upholstery or headliner were removed
to get rid of bio evidence of foul play. Be assured that any new fabric,
carpet or seats would be readily detected by forensic examiners. Anything
recently installed in or on that car could easily be identified as such and
followed up on by ALE. There was nothing of evidenciary value!

Were we not told that Deepaks cars radio was installed there for he had all the carpets replaced in order to run the wiring?  All the guy at the Auto place could talk about was how Deepak didnt mention a licence or the girl........Duhhhh, NO they didnt follow up on that at all IMO

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 06, 2008, 04:44:25 PM »

Suspicious activity by a white van in the Canashito Area(Located next to Santa Marta)
#  arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:18 am

According to the prime minister the fam. didn’t know this until they turned on CNN. The radio stations are also reporting that cops are heading to recover the remains. First it was lighthouse, then it was Bubali Plas (shallow lake), now it’s Canashito, the rock quarry.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:21:48 PM by Observer » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

It is pretty far fetched that this cartoonist has any info that wasn't made public. Also, accusing Astrid of laundering money is well, libel. I don't know what is up with me, but putting this kind of stuff on a public blog is just wrong. I've done the same kinds of things, but I don't want to speculate on ppl who have nothing to do with the case. They were never questioned by the FBI, RCMP, Interpol ,ALE or anyone and speculation of their involvement in the crime against Natalee is wrong. If they had criminals records that were a matter of public knowlegde, then we could discuss that, but to accsue uninvolved ppl of crimes is not something that I want to participate in. This won't be solved by these types of well, gossip and speculation.

You obviously didn't read what I said.  I said I was not saying she  laundered money I am simply pointing out that import/export businesses are a favorite target of watch for the FBI and other agencies to watch for such activity. The other day another monkey pointed out the connection with import/export and I was simply mentioning it again. It was my opinion and I have come to realize that suddenly anything we have ever discussed at any time in the past is now wrong, wrong , wrong.  Well, that's all fine and good...but frankly I am tired of only being able to discuss just certain aspects of this case.  It's a waste of my time to be in this thread because no matter what is said it's always the wrong thing...no wonder so many people have left this forum.  As long as it is anything but Lorenzo and his family it's fair game to talk about. I am tired of this accusing me of gossip and speculation. Isn't the idea that Koen and Sander helped provide a boat rumor and gossip also?  Where is the evidence that they did this?  It's just speculation. Isn't the idea that Joran had bloody shoes a speculation?  We have never seen any evidence that he had blood on his shoes. Some think Steve Croes helped dispose of Natalee...that is speculation also. So why is it if I mention Lorenzo and his mother and others talk about it I am somehow spreading gossip? I don't need an answer I already know it...if it isn't what certain people want to see, then it's gossip and rumor  and speculation. What about linking the Soemers men together?  Is that not also speculation that they might be in this together. I am simply asking questions and then letting people discuss their ideas. When that ceases to be a free exercise on the internet then there is no freedom of speech any longer. I thought that is basically all we do here is speculate on what we think has happened. I will not discuss Lorenzo or his family any longer on this thread. I will go to the Shango thread from now on. I am tired of this and I have other things to do besides sit here and be treated like this. So enjoy your discussions in the future...I will remain in the Shango thread and be happy. BTW Shango and Simian is basically gossip and speculation also, so please refrain from their discussion here also.  This rant is not directed at any one person in particular, I am just fed up with being the person to bash all the time just because I have a different opinion.  It is not directed at Kat or Anna in any way...just a general rant on my part.  And as usual MOO.

Shoot....I thought we just couldn't spit and cuss.  I thought discussing any and
everything until it was proven or disproven was what it was all about.
Silly me!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: January 06, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »

I read here all the time but don't post much.  I saw this sad article this morning about Meredith Emerson and these 2 statements reminded me of this case.  Deepak cleaning his car and the theory that peices of the car were cut out and replaced because of blood.

"Agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation also recovered a portion of a seat belt with "apparent blood transfer stains as well," according to the warrant."

"When his 2001 minivan was searched, agents "determined that the rear seat belt had been cut out," according to the warrant."

"Hilton was attempting to vacuum the vehicle and wash portions of it with a bleach and water solution," the warrant says.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/05/missing.hiker/index.html

Good morning, Maria. 

You notice the police have no problem charging that old geezer with kidnapping even though they haven't found her body yet.  His behavior screams guilt.  Just like the behavior of some others we have observed.   

Yes.  Exactly my point.  Aruba could have solved this if they weren't incompetent and corrupt.  We all know Deepak, Satish, Joran and Paulus are guilty among others on the island.  They never even attempted to search for Natalee in the beginning and didn't want their property searched.  If it was me and I was innocent I would have done all I could to help - that includes search for Natalee and have my property cleared to clear my name.  It also bugged me from day one that they kept calling her "the girl".  In all respect she has a name, so use it!  These people have no manners(to put it very politely).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2008, 05:32:56 PM »

Anything pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case, including theories can be discussed in this thread!

Now, back to working and lurking.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 06, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

Shoot....I thought we just couldn't spit and cuss.  I thought discussing any and
everything until it was proven or disproven was what it was all about.
Silly me!
It is,The case is still not solved and we are already in the year 2008. Almost everything is speculation and very few hard facts. No one should be afraid to discuss anything case related. That includes people that were brought in for questioning or rumored to be involved. We all know who the main suspects are but any clue,hint or lead should be followed until Natalee's dissapearance is solved. To ignore anyone that is suspicious or we were told may be involved is foolish. It's a cover up and it's not just the Van Der Sloot's they are protecting.

Anyone that spends there free time researching and doing anything they can to put the pieces together I admire a great deal. The truth of what happened to Natalee and what they did with her has definetly been talked about at one time or another on this board. God bless the people that continue to try and get answer's and put that puzzle together. It may be one small discovery that leads to this case being solved.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:49:07 PM by Observer » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 06, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »

Thank you Klaas and *******!  I will continue not to spit or cuss.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 06, 2008, 05:47:48 PM »

Heli from RU write this
In addition, the suggestion that Deepak cut out or otherwise removed
portions of the interior of the car as a means of foiling detection of
physical evidence, merely shows the ignorance of All10.

Let's assume portions of the upholstery or headliner were removed
to get rid of bio evidence of foul play. Be assured that any new fabric,
carpet or seats would be readily detected by forensic examiners. Anything
recently installed in or on that car could easily be identified as such and
followed up on by ALE. There was nothing of evidenciary value!

Were we not told that Deepaks cars radio was installed there for he had all the carpets replaced in order to run the wiring?  All the guy at the Auto place could talk about was how Deepak didnt mention a licence or the girl........Duhhhh, NO they didnt follow up on that at all IMO

I have always thought that since the Kalpoe's step father owned the car
place that they just switched out the car with the stains for another car.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: January 06, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

Lala'sMom, would you please reconsider & not hide out from the current NH threads?

When it is so obvious that your post was either not thoroughly read or misinterpretted wouldn't it be ok to just fly on by it after one read & post to the rest of us who do read your posts????????

After all this time you know you are one of the fav's around here, come on, don't punish us cuz a few have offended you.  I know you gotta be tougher than that or you wouldn't still be here fighting against all that is evil.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: January 06, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »

Lala'sMom, would you please reconsider & not hide out from the current NH threads?

When it is so obvious that your post was either not thoroughly read or misinterpretted wouldn't it be ok to just fly on by it after one read & post to the rest of us who do read your posts????????

After all this time you know you are one of the fav's around here, come on, don't punish us cuz a few have offended you.  I know you gotta be tougher than that or you wouldn't still be here fighting against all that is evil.

Lala's they are expecting you at RU any minute. 
You know that you would rather be here than there. Laughing

Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: January 06, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

Aruba needs a lesson and a rude awakening(which we all know).  Lala's Mom - I read every day and don't post much but I alway enjoy reading your posts.

"There is considerable evidence based on the information that we received from the public," Bankhead said.

Humm - Aruba had witness statements and they threw them all out or disregarded them as not credible.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/06/missing.hiker/index.html
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 06, 2008, 06:37:46 PM »

I think many of us mistake arguing against a point as a personal attack meaning they should not ever bring up a suspect or a point. I am probably guilty of this as much as anyone but I truly believe ALL opinions are fair game as long they are well meaning. Everyone should be able to express their opinion and also be able to handle dissenting opinions. We are all getting a little thin skinned it seems.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 06, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »

Well I guess I was part of this discussing this morning about Astrid.  In my opinion and only my opinion Astrid cannot be ruled out.  Her son is a major drug dealer on that island and we have the proof.  I believe one monkey even commented that the drugs he was caught with was worth $1,000,000.  It is said that he inherited the business from his father (Jury is still out on who is actual father is...IMO).  How does one become so untouchable on that island.  Drugs and Money that is how.  So her being his mother puts her right in the spotlight.  So what were are trying to do is connect the dots through some speculation.

I don't care who I am dragging through the mud in Aruba.  Everyone is fair game to me.  If Natalee, Beth, Jug, Dave are fair game to them then the gloves are off and I will attack them.

Should we:

• Stop talking about Arlene Ellis Schipper because her cousin was some how involved in Natalee's death.

Stop talking about Koen because he had a boat.

Stop talking about Sander because he lost his phone.

Stop talking about Dennis Jacobs because we thought he didn't do his job.

Stop talking about Rudy Croes being dirty hand.

Stop talking about Karin Janssen because she worked with Paulus.

Stop talking about Gerald Dompig because he said Natalee died of an accidental OD.

Stop talking about Van der Straaten because he is Paulus' best friend.

Stop talking about Ben Vocking because he owed Paulus a favor.

Stop talking about Judges Wit and Smit because they ruled in favor of J2K and one changed a search warrant.

All the people above are not a witnesses or suspects so I guess we should not talk about them anymore.

Lorenzo must not be ruled out.  He is in the same category as the people above.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 06, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »

TROPICAL ISLAND IS A BUST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.